Witch Warden Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voice sounded upset, but it was much too far away to turn my attention. I would enjoy Beast long before the voice reached me.

"Move! The wolves are here!" cried another distant voice.

An instant later, the door exploded as two hulking brown wolves crashed through it and landed in the room. I screamed as they ripped into the tentacles with their massive fangs. A demonic roar shook the building as Beast yanked his tentacles back through the holes in the floor. The wolves transformed into men once the demon retreated. Simon's big copper eyes met mine for an instant, then they grew wider as they drifted down my naked body. I was lying on the couch with my legs wide open and my swollen red cunt dripping with need.

"Get her out of here before it comes back!" Ash yelled at Simon, snapping his attention away from my lewd display.

He stepped over and effortlessly scooped me off the couch, and rushed me out of the dream room. Tonya and Vivian were waiting in the hall with looks of terror on their faces.

"Gilda! What happened? We couldn't get the door to open! Are you alright?" Tonya called as she and Vivian hurried after Simon.

I was too disoriented and horny to even process her question. My body ached with need in ways I had never felt before. Not to mention Simon smelled absolutely delicious as he crushed my naked body against his warm chest. We entered the lounge, and Vivian pointed Simon towards our empty booth. The entire room was on their feet and staring curiously at the naked werewolf as he laid a naked witch on the velvet bench. They likely had questions after feeling the building shaking. Simon effortlessly shoved the granite table out of the booth so he and Tonya could reach me.

"What happened? What's wrong with her?" Simon demanded as he wiped the sweat off my forehead.

I was trembling and panting as strange magic danced through my veins and provoked my arousal. I could feel Beast's desire for me pulsing through the floor from the direction of the dream room. I seriously needed something in my cunt before I went mad.

"The damn door was magically sealed when I tried to open it," Vivian began. "I immediately sent for Terrance, our warlock bouncer, to unlock it, but someone had attacked him in his office and petrified him. That's when I sent for wolves. Someone planned this. Gilda was locked in that room to bait a demon through the gate. She was in there for ten extra minutes. It was just enough."

"Simon!" Ash called as he rushed into the lounge and over to our booth. "We need a witch or a warlock to seal the cavern breach, or the demon will push through it again. I'm going to call more wolves into the building in case it does," he said in a rush before he morphed into a wolf and bounded out of the lounge.

"Shit, can you seal it?" Simon asked as he looked at Tonya.

"No. I'm just a freshman," she whimpered.

"Fantastic," he muttered and looked at Vivian. "See if there is someone in here that can secure the floor. Then evacuate the building. We don't know how much damage the demon caused. The whole building could crumble into the Hell gate if it attacks again."

"Holy shit, I should have stayed home tonight," Vivian grumbled before she hurried over to the stage to call the room to attention.

An ache of horny need suddenly tightened my crotch, making me groan and squirm against the bench. I was fighting the urge to bury my fingers in my cunt and relieve it.

"Tonya, she looks really sick," Simon said worriedly. "Did she drink or eat anything weird tonight?"

"She had a beer at your lounge and a dream potion. That's it."

"Do you remember who brought the drinks to your table?"

"Yeah. His name is Corvin."

"Go find him and bring him here. I want to talk to him. Also, close the curtains. My ass is cold in this drafty room," he grumbled.

"Sure, I'll be right back," Tonya nodded.

She stepped out of the booth and closed the heavy drapes behind her, giving our naked selves some needed privacy. Simon sighed and looked at me with his brow creased.

"Gilda, can you hear me? Can you talk?" he asked as he brushed my sweaty hair off my forehead.

"Need... relief," I stammered and raised a trembling hand. My vision was beginning to blur.

"Relief? What do you mean? What can I do?" he asked as he grasped my hand and squeezed it.

His soft touch helped me focus, and I quickly pulled his hand down against my stomach. His big copper eyes filled with concern as I dragged his hand down my abdomen and over my mound. He gulped when I guided it between my legs and pressed his fingers against my swollen cunt. I moaned and rocked my hips as I pushed his fingers into the slippery mess oozing out of me.

"Gilda, what are you doing?" he whispered and started to pull his hand away.

"Don't," I growled and squeezed my legs together, trapping our hands between my thighs.

I used my fingers to shove his thicker fingers into my pussy, stretching the horny muscles open. I groaned in relief and squeezed his digits with my inner muscles as I rocked my hips. It was good, but it wasn't enough.

"Rub me, Simon, please," I begged.

"Okay, I hope I don't regret this," he gulped and began working his fingers inside me.

My eyes rolled back, and I groaned as his strong fingers massaged deep into my vagina, stimulating the overly horny muscles. I was ridiculously wet as he finally soothed the throbbing ache. The pleasure gave me clarity as my body absorbed some of his energy. Sexual gratification could energize me and help me purge bad magic by replacing it with something good, and Simon was all kinds of good. The blurriness in my vision cleared as I focused on his handsome face. He gave me a soft smile as he explored my slippery warmth. His neck and face were blushing with arousal, making him more alluring. That's when I realized what I really wanted.

I smiled and let my gaze trail down his lean stomach and mound until I discovered his handsome erection pointing at my shoulder. He gulped when I wrapped my hand around it and squeezed it, admiring his girth. Then I gently tugged him closer and guided his tip into my mouth. He let out a shaky breath as I sucked on his glans, drawing a drop of saltiness onto my tongue. My cunt twitched with want as I enjoyed his taste and smell. I grasped the base of his cock and pumped him as I drew his tip deeper into my mouth, lavishing it with licks and sucks. He let out a soft groan and thrust against my tongue as he fingered me deeper.

I quickly squeezed my right tit with my free hand, pinching my nipple and rolling it between my fingers. Simon used his free hand to assist in the effort. His large palm felt wonderful, squeezing my heavy tit. Healthy heat and arousal rolled out of him and into my body, fueling my thirst for his cum. Getting more of him inside me was in my best interest at that moment. He chewed his lip as he watched his meat disappearing between my red lips. A few seconds later, he groaned and shook as an orgasm rushed through his cock. I squeezed his shaft and sucked him through the spasms as copious amounts of salty cum burst against my tongue. I swallowed it like I was starving, and in a way, I was. I had been drenched with demonic magic in the dream room. It completely diluted my nature magic. Werewolves had an abundance of nature energy to help a disoriented witch. As my clarity returned, I was beginning to suspect someone spiked my dream potion. It had left me weak and defenseless against the demon.

Simon's delicious cum revived me and left me squirming with orgasm. He felt my cunt tighten on his fingers and immediately worked them faster inside me, massaging me through the breath-stealing tingles. I groaned and sucked hungrily on his spent cock, enjoying the last salty drops of semen lingering in his shaft. My own juices rushed out of me, soaking my legs and Simon's hand as I crushed it between my thighs. I was glad he was supernaturally strong. He wouldn't have been able to finger me through my thighs' death-grip otherwise.

"Ease off, Gilda. You drained me," he panted as I greedily sucked his tip.

I forced myself to release him before I hurt him. I was still reeling from the demon attack, but my mind was no longer scattered.

"Sorry. Thank you, Simon," I breathed as I relaxed on the cushioned bench, feeling slightly hungover.

"You're welcome, Gilda. Thank you too," he whispered and pulled his fingers out of me so he could massage his aching hand.

His fingers were glistening with my arousal. He smirked before sticking them in his mouth for a taste. He groaned as he sucked them clean, making me chuckle.

"Wow, Gilda. You taste as good as you smell. Can I enjoy more of it later, maybe?" he grinned.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No."

"You do now. And, yes, you can have more later. Thank you for reviving me, Simon. Sorry for being aggressive. I was starving for good magic," I breathed as I touched his warm chest, slowly running my fingers through the small patch of golden hair along his breastbone.

"No problem. I'm shocked the rumors are true. Witches really can heal themselves with pleasure," he smiled.

"It's a little more complicated than that. It's a healthy energy exchange. Arousal excites my magic and helps me pull energy from my lover. Cum is like an addictive health potion for me. I crave it more than I care to admit," I chuckled.

"I think I'm going to enjoy being in a relationship with you," he smiled as he ran his fingers through my sweaty hair.

"I'm back!" Tonya announced as she threw open the black curtains. "I found Corvin and some extra robes," she said as she stepped in with our handsome vampire waiter behind her.

We wrapped ourselves in the black robes with "Hellfire Nights" embroidered on the back. Then Simon pulled Corvin off to the side for an interrogation. Tonya sat next to me and held my head in her lap so we could watch the excitement in the lounge. Ash returned with eight more wolves, ready for a demon battle. Vivian had collected a small group of witches and warlocks from the lounge patrons to try their hands at repairing the floor in the dream room. A Witch Warden had been summoned from the castle to assist in the task.

I watched as Vivian explained what happened to the concerned customers as she waved the repair crew towards the back hall. The handsome man with black hair and bright gray eyes was in the lead. He met my gaze and grinned as he reached up and ruffled his hair, allowing the black locks to fall carelessly over his forehead. That's when I recognized him. It was my ghost stalker in the flesh!

"KENT!" I screamed as I sat up and pointed at him, causing him to freeze in alarm.

He looked shocked to see me awake and able to speak. That's when I knew the piece of shit was behind everything. He knew I had been drugged. I released a psychic scream into the room that sent everyone to the floor except for the werewolves. They were naturally resistant to psychic magic.

"Gilda! What the fuck?" Simon gasped as he looked at the people writhing in agony all over the room.

"He's behind the demon attack!" I growled as I pointed at Kent with a trembling hand.

Kent was on his knees, clutching his head. He wasn't writhing in complete agony like everyone else. He had fortified himself somehow. I was using every bit of the strength Simon gave me to keep him down. The instant Simon sprang forward to grab him, Kent pulled a red crystal wand from his jacket pocket and blasted him back with a wind spell.

"No!" I screamed as Simon crashed into the stone wall over the booth.

He landed unconscious between Tonya and Corvin as they continued to writhe on the floor. Kent was glaring at me as a powerful tornado concentrated around him, preventing the other wolves from touching him without getting hurled across the room.

"Fuck," I whimpered as my vision began to blur.

A sinister smile crept over Kent's face when he sensed my psychic attack failing.

"Goodnight, my pretty little witch. I'll see you again soon," he called before the world fell black and silent.

I awoke on the floor sometime later. Simon, Ash, Tonya, Vivian, Corvin, and Matron Blair were crowded around me with worried looks on their faces.

"Shit, Gilda. Thank the spirits you're awake," Tonya breathed in relief as she and Simon helped me back to the velvet cushioned bench.

I wobbled a little, prompting Simon to sit down next to me and wrap his arm around my waist. I groaned in exhaustion and leaned into his comforting touch.

"Gilda, are you alright?" asked Matron Blair as she sat down next to me and used her finger to lift my chin.

She was searching my eyes and spirit to see if I was all there.

"I think so. I'm just exhausted. What happened after I passed out?"

"McKenton escaped," Ash grumbled.

"McKenton? Is that Kent's real name?" I asked.

"That's what he called himself ten years ago," Simon began. "That's how long he's been missing. Before he disappeared, he summoned a demon through the Hell gate on Halloween, intending to use it to enslave Igdon. My father and his wolf pack fought McKenton and the demon, forcing them back into the cavern so the warlocks and witches could send them through the gate. They thought they succeeded until tonight. How do you know what McKenton looks like, Gilda?"

"He's been haunting me since I arrived at Warden Castle. Now I know why he didn't want anyone else to see him. He's not actually dead!"

"He has been spirit jumping into your dorm room?" Matron Blair asked in disbelief.

"Yes. He's a master at it. He could linger around me for more than twenty minutes at a time. I really thought he was a ghost, and he set me up. He used me to lure another demon through the gate."

"We don't think the demon escaped the gate's magic channels," Ash added. "It was surging through the channel to ensnare you when we broke into the room and stopped it. Had we arrived a minute later, the building might not be standing. Since the building didn't fall, McKenton planned to walk right into the dream room and finish what he started. Until you stopped him, Gilda. Thanks for that. It was impressive."

"But he still got away. Do you know where he is?" I asked with a gulp.

"We're searching for him," Simon answered. "Every magic authority in the city is on high alert until we find him. There's not much else we can do. He's a gifted warlock. He's been on the run for ten years. No one saw this coming."

Simon escorted us back to Warden Castle in his wolf form while we rode in Matron Blair's personal carriage. He promised five wolves from his pack would be patrolling the castle grounds in shifts until the danger passed. Halloween would be optimal for another attack.

Jane and Matron Blair cast twenty minutes' worth of demon and spirit warding spells in our dorm room before they left Tonya and me alone for the night. We collapsed on our beds in exhaustion, but we were too anxious to fall asleep. It was already Halloween morning, and we could feel the magic channels swelling from the surge of energy flowing freely between the land of the living and the realm of the dead.

"Holy shit," Tonya whispered as she climbed out of bed and looked out the northernmost window.

"What is it?" I asked as I stepped over and looked at Cemetery Hill.

A chill of terror ran up my spine to see ghostly apparitions walking through the mist among the acres of gravestones. There were thousands of them wandering through the valley under the moonlight. I could see wolves ducking in and out of the mist and shadows as they ran their patrols. They were a comforting sight in spite of the death parade around them.

"If this is what it's like out here, I wonder how bad it is in the city," I whispered.

"I don't want to know. I'm glad we left when we did. If you need me, I'll have my head under the blanket until the sun rises."

When the sun finally rose six hours later, it didn't make much of a difference. The gloomy clouds and smoke returned to block its beautiful glow, allowing the ghosts and ghouls to continue their lonely wandering through the countryside. We got on with our day the best we could. The Halloween power trials were canceled since most of the senior Witch Wardens were called into the city to help beef up its demonic defenses.

I went back to the dorm room alone after lunch to take a sorely needed nap while the sun was still up. Tonya promised she would be up to join me before too long. She had a thirty-minute tutoring session with her cousin, Jane, to work on her attack spells. I collapsed on my bed with my clothes on and let out a tired sigh. I hoped Simon and his pack found time to sleep that day too. I rolled over and shoved my hand under my pillow like I normally did and hit something hard.

"Ouch, what the hell?" I grumbled as I yanked the dirty witch book out from under it. "Oh... Tonya must have shoved it under my pillow to hide it from Matron Blair."

I stared at the erotic picture on the cover, and a shudder of fear ran through my body. The demon that attacked me in the dream room looked like the demon on the cover. It wasn't spawned from my imagination. The tentacle demon was real, and someone sent me a book with the damn thing drawn on the cover. I had completely glazed over the connection until that point. There was no doubt in my mind of who sent the book to me, and it was high time I looked inside it. I pulled it open and read the dedication poem at the front, and my stomach dropped.

"My demon is hungry

I must keep him fed

And my cute little witch

Is alone in her bed

She is horny and wet

As demons dance in her head

I want to touch her and fuck her

And force her to beg

She delights in my cum

As it drips down her leg

Her juices are flowing

As her nipples turn red

Are you horny, little witch?

Does your pussy need fed?

You'll find me eagerly waiting

At the foot of your bed."

As soon as I read the last line of the poem. A soft chuckle in the room sent my heart into my throat.

"Are you startled, little witch? You shouldn't be. I told you I was coming."

I looked up in shock to see Kent standing at the foot of my bed. He wasn't a ghost anymore. His shiny black hair was lying in half-curled locks on his forehead above his thick black eyebrows. His large gray eyes shined in his handsome face. His full lips were slightly lifted in a smirk. He was dressed in a tuxedo fit for a prince. The jacket was black cashmere with delicate silk embroidery around the edges. White silk ruffles spilled out of his cuffs and collar, and a red satin waistcoat added a perfect splash of warmth. I should have been absolutely terrified at that moment. Instead, my body tingled at the sight of him.

"H... how?" I stammered as I searched his eyes.

"If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm definitely not going to tell you," he grinned.

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"If you want me to, but that's not why I'm here. I need your help, Gilda," he said as he walked around the bed and sat down close to me.

I flinched when he reached up and ran his fingers into my hair. He chuckled at my reaction. Warmth and arousal flowed out of his skin where he touched me. It was a familiar draw. My own body could do it.

"My beautiful little witch, your body is magically gifted. It dominates and pulls energy channels closer to your soul. When you're aroused, you pull the channels inside you. You have no idea how valuable a talent like that is when you're close to a Hell gate. Your arousal alone can remap the channels of Igdon. My body has a similar gift, but it's not as strong as yours. With the aid of a wand, I can see and bend spirit channels like string, but Hell gate channels resist me. I haven't identified any channels that can resist you. You're a dominatrix in your own special way. It's incredibly arousing," he whispered close to my lips.