Witch Warden Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sweet breath on my mouth made me ridiculously hot. My body was still hungry after the hell I went through at the lounge, and Kent's energy was appetizing since it wasn't actually evil. It wasn't as pure and tasty as Simon's energy, but it's hard to be picky when you're starving.

"Why are you so desperate to bend the Hell gate channel?" I whispered.

"Isn't it obvious? I need the channel in a less guarded place. I want to pull my pet through it so he can help me rule Igdon. I can draw on his spirit energy when he's close. He can make me unstoppable. We both got a taste of that power at the lounge. It was fucking thrilling," he breathed before he kissed me.

The tasty shock of magic I pulled from his lips was also thrilling. He quickly pulled away when he felt it.

"Oh, my little witch is hungry," he chuckled. "Your draw is another impressive talent. Your mother is a succubus, isn't she?" he grinned.

"Yes," I sighed in defeat.

"Do you crave blood?" he whispered curiously.

"No."

"Do you crave cum?" he grinned.

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"You are the best kind of witch in my book. If you help me, I can make you a queen, Gilda. The realm will bend to our appetites, starting with Igdon. You can have your own harem of potent young men, and the demon can give you unholy amounts of power to control them. Does that sound tempting?"

It was very tempting, but it was also evil. Kent wanted to enslave and feed on everything. He had the appetite of a demon, and it would eventually destroy him. I was only a freshman, but I understood the burden of power. The Principles of Balance were preached every day at the Witch Warden Academy. First and foremost, a witch or warlock should never try to control something more powerful than themselves. I felt the demon's full power in the dream room. Kent was an arrogant fool to think he could command the monster once it escaped Hell.

"I can't help you, Kent. You don't know what you're asking," I whispered as I looked into his misty gray eyes.

"Oh, but I do. If you don't help me, I'll command that army of spirits on Cemetery Hill to attack your pet wolf. They can rip his soul right out of his mangy body. Good luck getting it back inside him before he dies," he grinned.

My heart dropped at that threat.

"You're bluffing. No one can control spirits like that."

"Oh, really? Test me and see how it ends for your wolf. I was alive when they pushed me into the Hell gate ten years ago. It fucked me up, Gilda. Do you know what it's like to have your soul repeatedly ripped out of your body by a hoard of evil spirits? They were trying to possess my dying corpse. They would do anything to be alive again and escape the Hell pit. I learned from their ravenous hunger. I know their weaknesses and simple motivations. My pet demon helped me escape the pit before I lost my sanity and burned alive. I promised to free him in return."

"Why do you need me if you can control an army of spirits? Why not use them to attack Igdon?"

"That's like throwing a hay bale at a brick wall. It takes hundreds of spirits to rip a soul out of a werewolf. It would take millions of spirits to overthrow Igdon. I wouldn't need you or the demon if I had that kind of power. Stop playing dumb and help me, Gilda. I don't really want to hurt anyone. I just want to enslave them. So, if you want to keep your mangy mutt safe, all you have to do is help me. You'll get copious amounts of pleasure and cum in return. You'll benefit from this just as much as I will," he smiled as he slid his hand along my inner thigh and into my dress.

I shuddered with tingles as he massaged my cunt through my underwear. God... why did I have to be so horny all the time? Why was I so easily aroused? Why did I crave cum more than chocolate? Being a succubus hybrid was terribly unfair when you were trying to be good.

"Oh yes, my little witch is already soaked. Give in to your darkest fantasy, Gilda. I can make it come true. You deserve the mind-numbing pleasure," he whispered as he worked his fingers into my underwear.

I groaned as he parted my swollen lips and pushed his middle finger deep inside me, massaging my horny cunt.

"You are perfectly tight and slippery. Can my demon and I both fuck you?" he whispered.

"Yes, please," I breathed as he used the base of his finger to massage my clit.

Once he had me too horny to think straight, he pulled the dirty witch book out of my grip and tossed it over his shoulder. It fell to the floor with a heavy thump. I thought it was strange for such a small book to make such a loud noise, but I was too horny to care.

"Very good, Gilda. Open your body to me and pull my horny demon closer. You know what the channel feels like. Use it to call him into your bed. Show us how hungry you are," he whispered as he pushed me down on the mattress and stood on his knees between my legs.

I watched him as he pulled the red crystal wand from his jacket pocket and placed it safely on my nightstand. Then he proceeded to unbutton his jacket and waistcoat. They were soon tossed to the floor, followed by his frilly silk shirt. His chest was lean, pale, and covered in painful-looking scars. It was like many clawed hands had torn through his flesh.

"This is what a trip to Hell can do to a man," he whispered as he touched the worst of his scars along his right side. "This one almost killed me," he grinned.

My pussy ached as I watched his hands unbuttoning his black slacks to free the thick flesh that was pressing angrily against the fabric. I licked my lips as he presented me with his heavy cock. He watched me carefully as he stroked it, provoking more wetness in my mouth and cunt.

"Summon the channel, Gilda. Then I'll give you what you want and leave your wolf alone."

It was stupidly easy for me to summon the Hell channel straight out of the earth below us. Kent knew my abilities better than I did. He groaned and shuddered as the potent magic flowed through our flesh from the floor below, renewing his connection with his demonic pet.

"That's perfect," he smiled as he slowly raised his hands.

I gasped when two small pink tentacles shot up from behind the footboard and coiled in his palms like pet snakes. The smell of semen permeated the room as fifty more tentacles slowly rose up around the bed with their slimy heads pointing at me.

"Welcome back, Beast," Kent smiled. "This is Gilda. She is the tasty witch that will help pull the rest of your body through the channel. I want to enjoy her with you while you gather your strength. Remove her clothes for me, please."

Slimy tentacles instantly descended on me and wriggled into my dress and underwear. They tore the fabric off my body like it was paper. Then they seized my wrists, knees, and ankles and secured me against the mattress.

"Thank you, Beast. Give me a few minutes to enjoy her before you join in," he ordered.

I gulped as Kent lowered his face between my legs and licked inside me. His hot tongue and lips felt wonderful pressed into my dripping cunt. He groaned as he lapped up my juices and sucked on my clit, making my legs twitch. He licked me until I was ready to explode, then he quickly drew away and crawled over me. I tensed when he caught my right nipple between his teeth. He nibbled and sucked it, making the horny ache in my cunt worse. Then he moved over to my left nipple and nibbled it even harder. I groaned and squirmed from the rough stimulation, wishing he would touch my pussy with his meat so I could cum.

"You smell and taste amazing, Gilda. I'm looking forward to our future together," he whispered as he reached down and guided his dripping tip against my cunt.

I chewed my lip as he pulled his glans through my juices, threatening to penetrate the tight muscles that desperately needed stimulation, but he eased off and smiled at my frustration.

"I think this will be my favorite hole," he whispered as he pressed against me again, making my pussy twitch with want. "On second thought, maybe it will be this one," he grinned and quickly lowered his tip and pressed it hard against my dirtier hole.

I gasped and tensed as he pushed his slippery tip hard against my anus, stretching it around his glans.

"Don't! That hurts, and it's gross!" I whimpered as I fought my meaty restraints.

"Awe, am I too big for you, Gilda?" he whispered as he backed off a little, but not enough for my comfort.

"You're massive. I've never had a man or a demon in my ass outside of my dreams," I panted.

"I see. I'll let Beast warm that hole up first. In the meantime, I shall indulge in your tastiest hole," he said as he returned his tip to my cunt.

I gasped when he penetrated me. He was thick, and I was tight. It felt incredible to be stretched open deep inside. It had been months since anything besides a hand had explored my pussy. I clutched at his girth and shuddered as he began to pump inside me. He moaned in delight as he relaxed against my breasts and kissed me. He was simply making love to me, and it was wonderful. Magic flowed between us where our skin touched, chasing away the exhaustion from the battle at the lounge. Kent massaged the back of my neck with his warm hand as he explored inside my mouth with his tongue. I suddenly wished I weren't restrained so I could embrace him. To my astonishment, the tentacles holding my wrists withdrew, allowing me to wrap my arms around him. He moaned in approval as I ran my fingers through his silky hair and pulled his mouth harder against mine. He fucked me harder as I worked my hips into his thrusts, making him hit deeper inside me. The energy around us was growing thicker as we fucked, taking on a life of its own. A powerful orgasm hit me all at once. I gasped and sank my nails into Kent's arms. He groaned and tensed when he felt my pussy clutching hungrily at his meat. He fucked me through the spasms as his cum burst hot and thick inside me, sending a rush of energy into my abdomen. My body absorbed it like a sponge.

"That's a neat trick," he breathed when he felt what was happening. "I have a few neat tricks of my own," he purred as he began fucking me faster.

I gasped and clutched at his arms as he feverishly pumped his meat into my tingling cunt. I was still riding my first orgasm when he worked another one into my vagina.

"Holy fuck," I whimpered as I squirmed under him, unable to relax long enough to catch my breath.

Horny juices were pouring out of me and pooling under my ass as I trembled and shook from his manic fucking. Then I felt something slimy massaging against my dirtier hole. The demon was horny and ready to join the fun.

"Oh no, don't!" I gasped as it quickly penetrated me, stretching my anus open and jolting me with pleasure and pain.

I didn't have time to process what I was feeling since the slimy thing began pumping into my ass with as much vigor as Kent's cock was pumping into my cunt. I tensed and arched my body into the electric stimulation. I hadn't come down from my orgasm, and the wild tickle in my anus made it sharper.

I made some shameful noises as pleasure wracked my body. Kent eventually let out a growl of ecstasy as an orgasm pulsed through his cock. I felt his meat jump and flex inside me from his powerful release. More hot cum flowed into me, energizing me even more, and that's when Beast made his true presence known. A low growl vibrated the floor as the smell of semen grew thicker and muskier. Kent chuckled in delight and rebounded his vigorous fucking in spite of being spent. His connection with Beast was giving him demonic stamina. I gasped and whimpered as my body continued to spasm and shake. Tentacles slithered around us and between us, ensnaring our limbs and exploring every hole and crevice. I cried out in shock when I felt three more small tentacles forcing their way into my pussy around Kent's cock. My eyes rolled back when more invaded my ass. I was trembling and throbbing as demonic appendages swelled my abdomen and massaged my stretched holes. Beast's thickest tentacle soon appeared over my face and quickly filled my opened mouth, pushing into my throat until I gagged.

My mind turned to mush as tentacles, magic, and ecstasy pulsed inside me. My favorite little tentacles returned to squeeze my nipples into hard pebbles. Then they tortured them with rough strokes, turning my pebbles red and making them throb. The little tentacles in my ass suddenly stretched me wide, making room for a thicker appendage. I groaned and shuddered as its girth entered me. Saying I was stuffed to the gills was an understatement. I wondered how many extra beefy tentacles Beast had. Kent suddenly gasped and shuddered like he was experiencing titillating pain.

"Oh god... what are you doing, Beast?" he groaned with his eyes rolling back.

I wondered if the tentacles had invaded him too. In spite of the overwhelming pressure, I could still feel the smaller tentacles tightening around Kent's cock inside my pussy. They were flexing and squeezing him with every thrust. Kent and I were getting hotter and hotter as the tentacles grew harder and swelled inside us. Beast was groaning and shuddering as he drew closer to ecstasy and the completion of his journey out of Hell. I could feel his power rushing through me before manifesting inside of him. Suddenly, my pleasure turned white-hot as an explosion of demonic cum flooded my many holes. The ecstasy was unbearable, and my spirit slipped right out of my body as it convulsed and swelled with semen.

I stood in my spirit form beside my bed, staring at the shocking scene upon it. There was a mass of pink tentacles slithering around my body and Kent's. Globs of white cum poured out of us and around us. Had I not known what was going on, I would have assumed it was a pot of milk and noodles boiling over, but I could still feel the ecstasy coursing through our bodies. The pleasure was pulling my soul back towards the bed. I resisted it for the moment. My mind was clear without the distractions of my horny flesh.

Suddenly, I remembered how dangerous spirit jumping was. Freshmen usually weren't allowed to try it. We were told that if it happened by accident, we were supposed to go straight back to our bodies and try to get back in. Stepping away from your body could mean instant death if you didn't know what you were doing, but I felt incredibly steady in my power at that moment. Every energy channel in the city was flowing through my body. It was a glowing beacon under a blanket of cum and tentacles. Time seemed to slow down as I stared at it. Perhaps I was moving faster. I wasn't sure. My spirit felt more powerful than my body ever had. So, I stepped over to the window and gazed at Cemetery Hill. The spirits didn't seem so scary now that I was one of them.

The sun had set, meaning it was officially Halloween night. I scanned the castle grounds and noticed something that made me smile. Simon was gazing up at my window in his fluffy wolf form. He looked like a puppy from so high up. That's when our conversation from Lunar Lounge came back to me. I suddenly wished I had a bone or a chew toy to throw down to him. I chuckled at the thought. I quickly looked into the room for something to throw. That's when I noticed the dirty witch book. It was lying open on the floor just behind the massive scrotum-shaped blob connected to the hoards of tentacles on the bed. I stepped over to the humongous demonic testicles and picked up the book. Web-like hairs had grown out of the pages and attached themselves to the back of the demon's scrotum.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled as I gathered the strands in my ghostly fist and gave them a proper yank, tearing the book free of the demonic ball sack.

A hellacious roar of agony erupted from the bed an instant later.

"Oh fuck... I better get back to my body soon," I mumbled as I ran over to the window and tossed the book down to Simon. I chuckled at the thought of him seeing the dirty picture on the cover as I dived back into my body.

The kick of pleasure and pain that hit me on reentry jolted my entire being. I shook and trembled in ecstasy as hot fluids poured out of me and into me. My ears were hurting from Beast's angry roar. I could feel the demon's energy retreating. His tentacles suddenly fell limp and shrank away from my body and Kent's, leaving us alone on the bed. Kent was coughing and disoriented as his head rested against my cum soaked tits.

"Beast? What's happening?" he groaned as he wiped cum out of his eyes and raised up on his knees.

I swallowed the load of spunk in my mouth and quickly wiped more of it out of my eyes. I looked up at Kent to see his brow furrowed in stunned disbelief.

"Where the fuck is the book?" he screamed as he dived off the bed to look for it.

As soon as his feet hit the pool of cum on the floor, they slid right out from under him. He let out a curse as he fell on his ass. When he tried to get up again, his hands and feet slid in opposite directions, earning him another face-full of spunk. I burst out laughing as the cum defeated him again and again. One minute later, frantic banging pulled our attention to the door. Witch Wardens were ready to kick it down. Kent's eyes jumped to the nightstand, where he left his red crystal wand earlier. I quickly grabbed it and pointed it at him.

"Gilda, don't do anything stupid. That wand is attuned to me. It might kill you if you try to use it," he warned.

"Oh, thanks for the warning," I said and quickly tossed it out the window, hoping it would smash on a rock or Simon would catch it.

"WHAT THE FUCK, GILDA?" Kent screamed right before the bedroom door burst open.

Seven Witch Wardens charged into the room, and three of them immediately slid to their asses. Cleaning supplies had to be brought in before they could apprehend Kent. Many buckets of water and soap later, they tossed a robe over the disgraced warlock and escorted him to the castle dungeon.

Simon was the first person I wanted to see after my shower that night. Matron Blair allowed him to stay with me in a guest room in the south tower since the entire north tower needed to be cleansed. They wouldn't be able to get rid of the smell otherwise.

I jumped on Simon's cock the very minute we stepped into the guest room. His abundance of healthy earth magic and cum helped me recover from the demon attack. I fell asleep on top of him twice that night, with his cock still buried deep in my cunt. As midnight approached, I lay in his arms to answer a few burning questions he had about the attack.

"I don't get it. How did Kent sneak into your room after the Witch Wardens fortified it with protection spells?" Simon asked as he twirled a strand of my dark hair around his index finger.

"The dirty witch book was his anchor to the room. You can't lock someone out when they're already halfway inside the house. Kent said he created the book with a combination of material from his body and the demon's body. Then he infused it with magic so he could use it as a spirit anchor. After that, a simple invisibility spell allowed him to waltz right into the castle."

"Damn, how did you know throwing the book out the window would stop the demon from breaking out of Hell?"

"I didn't. I just thought it would be funny to throw a dirty book at you," I chuckled. "I'm still surprised that I did what I did. Our conversation at Lunar Lounge encouraged it. If I hadn't seen you out the window, Kent would probably be on his way to enslave Igdon right now instead of sitting in the dungeon. It was like an invisible force was helping me save the day."

"It must have been a Halloween miracle then. The Spirit of Halloween works in mysterious ways," Simon chuckled as he squeezed my shoulders and kissed my cheek.

"I hope I get to meet him someday. Witch Wardens can summon the spirit to bless villages on Halloween night."