Witch Way To Love

Story Info
A young promiscuous witch learns to take romance slowly.
7.1k words
4.67
4.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yogma
Yogma
31 Followers

A fantasy story set in a university for witches. A young witch decides to put her promiscuous and wild ways behind her as she realizes her feelings for a fellow student.

Tentacles and telepaths and werewolves, oh my.

********

Laura was currently in her bedroom, pleading with a werewolf.

Ever since she had learnt that the university had accepted its first werewolf student, Laura had not been able to stop fantasizing about being taken roughly by a giant wolf. The feel of the fur against her soft bottom, the feel of barely sheathed claws on her back, the hot animalistic breath on her neck, the huge cock... oh that huge cock. Reality was going to have to be something really special to match her fantasies.

However, the guy was currently in human form, and absolutely refused to change for her.

Laura was giving him puppy dog eyes and using her best girly voice to plead with him. "Pleeaase."

She had even waited until it was a full moon, when she knew his resistance would be at its lowest before inviting him back to her bedroom. But still he remained adamant about not changing. He kept on saying he was afraid he might hurt her.

By the next morning Laura had to grudgingly admit that even in human form he had proven to be a decent lover... but she was still bitterly disappointed about not being ravished by a werewolf. The wimp.

As the early morning light began to creep into her bedroom, Laura kicked the still-not-a-werewolf out of her apartment. She had her weekly one on one training session with her designated professor later that morning and needed time to prepare.

Witches were born with an innate power that was unique to them, but that power only began to manifest itself once the witch turned eighteen.

Wiccan University's purpose was to help a witch develop and learn to control their innate power, whilst also teaching the witches those forms of magic that could be taught. Magic that could be taught included herbology, astral projection, surface level transformations and basic elemental manipulation.

Laura's own innate power was her ability to shape shift.

Currently Laura could only shape shift into different human forms, either male or female. However, with the help of the university professors, she was hoping to master her powers to the point where she could also shift her shape into mythical creatures. Imagine the fun she could have fucking someone as either a winged demoness or a minator.

Once word of Laura's innate power had become known, she became very popular on campus with both the male and female students. Laura had never imagined she had been surrounded by so many pervs. But she certainly wasn't complaining.

Although she was normally 5' 6", slim, had platinum blonde curly hair, luscious plump lips to match her luscious plump breasts, she often got requests to imitate other people in the bedroom. A surprising number of those requests involved her taking on the appearance of one or other of the professors. There were some really kinky students about.

Laura shared an apartment with Aiko. Aiko looked shy and delicate, but Laura was overjoyed to discover that the young Japanese woman had an extremely perverted imagination.

Better yet, Aiko's innate power was that she was able to conjure and control tentacles from any solid surface.

Even though Laura and Aiko regularly had sex together, neither was interested in romance or commitment. In fact, both women were determined to experience the many pleasures university life had to offer. Instead, Laura and Aiko considered themselves "friends with benefits", many long, squirming, satisfying benefits in Aiko's case.

There was another defining quality that set Aiko apart from other people, and that was her bed.

Each student apartment came fully furnished, including the bedrooms. However, within a couple days of moving in, Aiko had moved all of her bedroom furniture into the apartment's main living space and had somehow managed to fit her own bed into her bedroom instead.

Aiko's bed was enormous. It completely filled the room and was actually touching three of the four walls. On the fourth side there was just enough room to open the door to get in.

Aiko only had one style of bedspread, which was a pattern consisting of stylized waves. The style of the pattern reminded Laura of old Japanese woodblock prints. Aiko had mentioned something about it being an homage to some Japanese fisherman's wife. But the reference was lost on Laura.

Over the last year Aiko had learnt the magic necessary to have the pattern of the waves appear to move across the bed, and even more recently she had acquired the skills necessary for the surface of the bed to undulate as if a person was being rocked by the waves.

By itself, the moving waves were relaxing and pleasant, but when combined with Aiko's tentacles bursting from the surface of the "water" and ravishing anyone on the bed - the effect was mind blowing.

********

Laura was currently sitting at the desk in her bedroom, trying hard to study for the next day's herbology exam. Her grades in herbology weren't great, so it was important she did well in the exam. Laura was doing absolutely fine in her other subjects, but she just found Herbology "weird". Most magic was about feeling and instinct and conjuring the magic from within, Herbology was technical, you actually had to learn stuff.

Laura gradually became aware of a tentacle beginning to wrap itself around her ankle.

Uh oh. It looked as though Aiko was bored.

She tried to ignore the tentacle, but soon it was holding her ankle tight to the chair leg. A second tentacle was now holding her other ankle to the other chair leg, whilst a third tentacle began trying to squirm its way between her legs.

Laura knew it would be fun to let Aiko have her way, but unfortunately, she really did need to study. So, with a reluctant sigh, she gave the tentacle between her legs a sharp slap, and it backed off.

However, it was soon back, and was now beginning to inquisitively rub against her crotch.

Alright. If Aiko wouldn't take a subtle hint, let's see if she would take a not-so-subtle hint.

Laura first conjured in her mind the image of Aiko's cute beautifully naked ass, then she conjured an image of a large, disembodied cock pointing straight at Aiko's delicate little rosebud. Without warning she imagined the two projections coming together hard and fast.

She smiled as she was rewarded by a yelp of surprise coming from Aiko's bedroom. The tentacles disappeared immediately. That should teach the little witch not to mess with her.

A little while later, she wondered if she had given Aiko the wrong idea.

Now the seat of the chair had sprouted two short, thick and knobbly tentacles beneath her. One was insistently rubbing against the front of her crotch whilst the second was trying to find access to her ass.

Laura tried to ignore them, but they felt so damn good. Eventually, she gave up. It didn't look as though Aiko was going to take "No" for an answer.

Besides, she justified to herself, if she had a bit of fun with Aiko now, she would be more relaxed for some study time later.

In the more honest part of her mind, Laura knew that there wouldn't be any "later", as sessions with Aiko typically lasted hours.

"Later" Laura found herself naked and being held firmly by several tentacles in a kneeling position on the center of Aiko's bed. Her arms were pinned behind her back, which had the effect of pushing her chest out and leaving her exposed breasts even more at the mercy of the many tentacles that were currently crawling all over her body, caressing and squeezing as they went.

Whilst a couple tentacles were caressing around the outside of her pussy, smaller tentacles were between her labia and ass cheeks tickling her more sensitive areas. All the while a massive tentacle was leisurely stroking in and out of her pussy.

Laura would have been moaning in ecstasy at the feel of the tentacle in her pussy, except another tentacle was currently stroking in and out of her mouth.

Laura guessed that Aiko had been watching hentai again. It was the only predictable thing about Aiko. When Aiko watched hentai, somebody was liable to get face-fucked by a tentacle.

Laura's body wanted to move and squirm in response to all the sensitive touches across her body. Her hips wanted to thrust against the tentacle in her pussy, forcing it deeper inside of her. She needed the tentacle to fuck her harder and faster. She wanted more. But the other tentacles held her firmly as they kept to the pace Aiko set for them.

Not being able to move whilst so much pleasure was being visited upon her body was torture.

The tentacles leisurely caressing her clit and anus were driving her insane. The sensations were exquisite. But she couldn't take the constant teasing much more. It was becoming unbearable.

The only thing that mattered to her at this moment was how badly she wanted to cum.

But Aiko wanted it to last longer.

If the tentacle wasn't in her mouth, she knew that she would have been begging by now, even though she knew begging would have been the worst thing she could possibly have done. She knew from experience that if she had been able to beg to be allowed to cum, Aiko would purposely have kept this beautiful sex torture going even longer.

In front of her, Laura's attention was fixated on Aiko, who was also being held in the same position and was receiving exactly the same treatment. It was extremely erotic to see a mirror image of what she was being subjected to, it was almost like an outer body experience. As she watched the large tentacle push even more of itself into Aiko's pussy, she could feel her own pussy being stretched even more as the same thing happened to her. She saw a tentacle smack Aiko across her beautiful ass, she felt a similar sting on her own ass.

Aiko seemed to be trying to bring both women to orgasm at the same time.

As their arousal grew, so did the urgency and strength of the tentacles. Laura could now feel a tentacle beginning to press more firmly against her anus, seeking entry. Thankfully, it wasn't as large as the one in her pussy.

When the ass tentacle finally slipped inside of her, it was at first merely pleasant, however, as the women's arousal continued to rise, Laura could feel the tentacle rhythmically pulse its width in time with the thrusts of the pussy tentacle. The effect had Laura moaning hard around the tentacle in her mouth. It wasn't just the ass tentacle was increasing her sense of fullness, it was decreasing the available space for the pussy tentacle. As a result, the pussy tentacle was having to push into her harder, which increased the friction, which increased her pleasure, which continued her inevitable ascent to orgasm.

Laura could hardly breath, and it wasn't just because of the tentacle. She was panting hard, as every inch of her was constantly being caressed and teased.

The thrusting into her wet pussy, the soft caresses on her clit, the tug on her nipples, the squeeze of her breasts, the constant caresses. No single person could do this.

As the tentacles continued to thrust into the women, the bed was reflecting the state of their emotions. The waves of the bed heaved and crashed as though a sea storm was raging all around them.

As the storm raged around her and inside of her, Laura had locked eyes with Aiko, and found she couldn't look away.

Thankfully Aiko didn't look as though she could take much more, but still she pushed her tentacles to extract even more pleasure from the women before she would let them cum.

When they did finally cum, the tentacles tightened and held them both rigidly in place, almost as though they didn't want the orgasm's spasms to escape the bodies of their bound captives.

Laura wanted to buck and thrash with the intense emotion of her long-delayed orgasm, but the tentacles cocooned her and held her firmly in place. With no physical outlet, it felt as though the shockwaves of her orgasm were bouncing around inside of her body, desperate to get out.

She screamed in ecstasy around the tentacle in her mouth. In response, it slid further down her throat.

Even as their spasms were subsiding, Aiko kept Laura trapped in her kneeling position, whilst the tentacles around Aiko retreated at her unspoken command.

Aiko removed the tentacle from Laura's mouth, she then embraced her still bound and helpless friend and kissed her passionately.

It was Aiko's tentacles that lit the fire of passion in Laura's pussy and sent flames of ecstasy across her whole body. But it was Aiko's kiss that made Laura melt.

********

The following Saturday afternoon, Laura was aimlessly wandering around the university grounds.

Laura was again meant to be studying, but Aiko was entertaining a different willing "victim".

She had tried to ignore the "victim's" constant screams of ecstasy as she studied in her bedroom, but after she had masturbated herself to orgasm for the second time, Laura had decided she had better go out for a walk, before she either wore out her fingers or her clit.

She was walking back across the campus when she spotted a female student she hadn't seen before.

The woman was strikingly tall, very dark skinned and absolutely gorgeous. She had very short blonde curly hair, which really contrasted fantastically with her skin.

The woman's dress was a work of art. It was long and flowing, and drifted around the woman as though it were alive. For Laura, the most fascinating thing about the dress was the fact that the front of it was open right down to the woman's navel, her breasts barely being covered by the dress's thin material.

Laura suspected that only magic could contain those fabulous breasts within such flimsy material.

Finishing the look was the pendant. It was a simple thin gold chain which held a medium sized emerald. The chain was just long enough that the emerald rested between the woman's breasts.

Clearly this was a woman that didn't mind being admired by either friend or stranger.

The overall effect would have seemed outlandish for anyone else, but this woman carried herself with such a sense of regal aloofness and radiated the strong impression that she had absolutely no interest in what other people thought of her, that it was up to other people to have to justify why they should be in her presence, not the other way around.

Laura was mesmerize.

She couldn't remember the last time she wanted another woman this badly.

She couldn't help wondering what this woman's kisses tasted like, or how it would feel to suck one of those barely concealed nipples into her mouth. Oh, the things she could do to that body.

Just then the woman suddenly looked directly at Laura with a piercing gaze that held just the hint of a smile.

A voice within Laura's head, that most definitely was not her own, asked,

"So, what exactly would you do with my body?"

Uh, oh.

Laura was surprised and more than a little flustered.

"Um, you wouldn't happen to be a telepath, would you?"

"Yes."

"And you heard what I was thinking?"

"Yes". The smile had a definite mischievous quality to it, as the woman seemed to enjoy Laura's embarrassment.

Gulp.

"I just meant you looked fantastic." Said Laura, playing for time as she tried to think up a better excuse. Then she paused, aware that the telepath would know she was making up excuses to cover up her lustful thoughts.

With a grin, the woman took pity on Laura and introduced herself as Imani.

Imani had just transferred in from a wiccan university in Switzerland, but she had been born and raised in Kenya.

The two women chatted for the rest of the afternoon. Laura was fascinated to learn everything she could about this exotic new student.

Imani just seemed pleased to have somebody to talk to, which surprised Laura. She couldn't imagine such a gorgeous woman being short of friends.

All the time Laura was desperately trying, to keep her thoughts as pure as possible, but it was hard to do whilst sat next to this fantastically sexy woman. The occasional blush from Imani let her know she wasn't always successful in keeping her thoughts as pure as she hoped.

At one point Imani asked what Laura's innate power was?

Seeing the chance for some mischief, Laura smoothly shifted her appearance into an exact copy of Imani, and with a perfect imitation of Imani's voice, brashly asked,

"Ever wanted to fuck yourself?"

For the first time since they had met, it was Imani (the real one), who looked flustered and struggling for words.

Shifting back to her own form, Laura laughed uncontrollably at the look on her new friend's face. Every time Laura thought of the shocked look on Imani's face, she would start laughing all over again. Soon Imani was joining in with the infectious laughter.

Laura decided not to rush things with Imani. She didn't want this to be a one-night stand, no matter how much she wanted to feel the other woman naked in her arms. She felt Imani might be special, and so she wanted her first time with Imani to be special as well. For the first time in a long time, Laura was hoping for more than just sex.

Too late Laura realized that Imani could probably read her thoughts.

"Um, so, ah, are you, um, doing anything later this evening?" asked a very embarrassed Laura.

Imani's expression became more serious, but never quite lost its friendliness.

Imani said she would be glad to spend time with Laura. But only as "friends".

The last word was said aloud, but also repeated directly in Laura's mind for emphasis.

********

Laura and Imani became firm friends over the next few weeks. Laura hadn't even looked to sleep with anyone else during that time.

... Well, there was that one time with Aiko. But that was mainly for Aiko's benefit. Laura had hardly got any mind blowingly fantastic pleasure out of it at all.

That's not to say there weren't some initial teething problems with their new friendship.

For the first couple of weeks Laura had found it hilarious to occasionally fantasize about her and Imani together in very compromising and erotic circumstances, hoping Imani was peeking into her mind. Usually, Imani would try to ignore it, but her blushes would often give away the fact she was indeed peeking into Laura's mind.

One day in a lecture Laura was being extremely explicit with her fantasies. Soon after her fantasy had got to the really good part, Imani had suddenly left the lecture hall. When Laura caught up with Imani later in the day, there had been an angry argument. Imani was annoyed, and asked if Laura really wanted to be friends, or was she just interested in fucking? Laura said she would behave from now on, as she really did want to be friends, even if she secretly (she hoped secretly), wanted more.

It was several days later when Imani reluctantly confessed that the reason she had left the lecture was that she had been so turned on by Laura's fantasy that she had had to dash back to her room to get some "relief". At the time she really had been annoyed at Laura, but now looking back on how flustered and desperate she had been, she could now see the funny side of it. But Laura wasn't to do it again.

Eventually Laura took the hint and eased back on her teasing of Imani. Especially when she learnt of Imani's upbringing.

Given her regal appearance and aloof manner, Laura was a little surprised to find that Imani wasn't some sort of minor royal, or even came from a wealthy family, in fact she had quite a modest upbringing.

Imani came from a long line of witches, and it had been assumed by everyone from the day that she was born that she would also grow up to be a witch.

Yogma
Yogma
31 Followers