Witch Way To Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was alright, Imani's clit was in control now. Her clit told her body what it wanted, and without thought Laura's lips and tongue were giving it to her.

When their orgasm finally hit, they both screamed out at the shear ecstasy and joy of it.

********

It took Laura a long time to regain her composure as she came down from her blissful high. She may have been the more experienced at physical sex, but mentally being fucked (by herself), was a whole new level of experience for her. It had left her shaken, in the nicest most wonderful way possible.

As she relaxed, Laura changed back into her normal appearance, her true appearance. Although she wasn't yet totally comfortable in this form, it was a lot easier now she knew the woman she loved thought she was beautiful just as she was.

Floating on a mental post-coital bliss, her thoughts were unguarded.

If Imani and Aiko ever got together and ganged up on her, she would well and truly be fucked.

Now that she knew what Imani could do, the consequence didn't bear thinking about. But of course, she was thinking about it.

"So, you would like to try your luck with me and Aiko at the same time?"

Shit! She had forgotten that she had given Imani permission to read her mind.

"We'll see." said a smirking Imani.

Oh, fuck.

"Exactly."

The End.

********

I hope you enjoyed the story.

I must admit this one surprised me. I was going for a purely magic and fantasy story, possibly with monsters, but halfway through two of the characters decided it was going to be a love story instead.

Oh well. Possibly monsters next time.

Yogma.