Witch Way To Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This had meant that Imani had quite a lonely childhood. It wasn't that adults and other children were cruel to her, but lack of understanding led to mistrust and fear, which meant Imani was effectively shunned for most of her childhood.

For most of her early life, this sense of loneliness weighed heavily on her, especially when she saw the other children happy and playing together. She so desperately longed to be "normal" and join in with them.

Imani was twelve years old when she finally decided that she would no longer seek the approval of other people. She would be her own person. If the world wanted to interact with her, it would have to do it on her terms.

Whilst some may have seen her aloofness as arrogance, Laura now realized that it was in fact a defense mechanism, honed through years of loneliness.

On hearing Imani's story, Laura was desperately sad for her new friend, and held her hand in support. She was rewarded with a weak smile from Imani and a light kiss on the cheek.

This was actually the most physically intimate they had been since they had become friends.

After finding out more about Imani's story, Laura wasn't too surprised to find that Imani also wasn't very experienced with sexual partners.

Even though attending university with other witches was extremely liberating for Imani, both her upbringing and the fact she was a telepath, meant it was very hard for her to let people get close to her, even now.

It wasn't as though Imani's didn't have sexual urges though. She had once joked that if masturbation ever became an Olympic sport, she would surely be good enough to represent her country. For a long while afterwards Laura couldn't stop imagining Imani "training" for the Olympics. Laura even embellished the thought by fantasizing that she was Imani's coach and was giving her training advice.

Eventually a furiously blushing Imani had to repeatedly punch Laura on the arm until she stopped her fantasizing. Seeing the comical look of embarrassment and surprised shock on each other's faces sent both women into fits of giggles.

"So why the two pendants?" Laura asked one day.

She had become curious, because Imani appeared to have two different pendants that she wore, an emerald one and a ruby one, and she kept swapping them throughout the day. Always within class, Imani wore the ruby pendant, but out of class she most often wore the emerald pendant. However, Laura had noticed that increasingly when they were together, Imani only wore the ruby pendant.

Shyly, Imani explained that she only had one pendant, and it was the reason that she had attended the Wiccan University in Switzerland when she first left home.

Whilst this wiccan university specialized in magic of the mind, its Swiss counterpart specialized in magical devices. This wasn't an ordinary pendant, it was a magical device created by her former professors. The device could tell when Imani was blocking her telepathic powers, in which case it appeared to be a ruby. The appearance of an emerald meant that Imani's powers were fully active. The device was meant to be a training aid that would help Imani learn to dampen or switch off her powers. Being a telepath 24 hours a day was not as pleasant as it may seem.

Laura glanced quickly at the pendant, it currently appeared to be a ruby.

Laura wished she had known the truth about the pendant several weeks ago. It would have saved a lot of embarrassment when they first met, and a lot of frantic thought blocking when Laura began to think "naughty" thoughts about Imani.

But then Laura thought about it. How did a witch that could read minds learn to trust anyone?

Then a second thought. When was the last time Laura could remember seeing the emerald pendant when it was just the two of them together?

Now her secret was out, Imani was looking expectantly at Laura.

Laura leaned across and gently kissed Imani on the cheek.

"Thank you for trusting me".

Imani was both relieved and happy to hear Laura's words.

********

The more she had learnt about Imani, the more Laura felt as though she was falling in love with her. After several weeks of no sex (not even with Aiko), Laura was desperate to share her love with Imani, both physically and emotionally.

However, because Imani understandably had trust issues, Laura let Imani set the pace of their relationship.

Even now, Imani would sometimes inadvertently show glimpses of her doubts about lowering her defenses. Occasionally, when Laura said how much Imani meant to her, she would see Imani's pendant briefly flash from ruby to emerald and back again, as if Imani found it hard to believe that someone wanted to be with her for who she was.

Finally, after months of just being friends, tonight looked as though it was going to be the night.

Imani had asked Laura to stay the night at her place. Laura hoped she knew what that meant.

Wishing to make the night as special as possible, the woman agreed to start the evening with a meal at a local restaurant. The restaurant was a bit more upmarket than they would normally go to, but it gave them an excuse to dress for the occasion. For Imani, that meant the dress she was wearing when she first met Laura. She knew Laura liked this dress.

Both women were nervous, as tonight meant a lot to each of them. As a result, the conversation during the meal was stilted and awkward. It was as though their thoughts were so preoccupied with what was to come later, that they couldn't concentrate on anything as mundane as chit-chat. Near the end, they both ordered another round of drinks. Laura wasn't sure if the extra drink was to calm her nerves, or an excuse to delay going back to Imani's place.

For the first time ever, Laura was nervous about having sex with somebody. The stakes were much higher than they had ever been before. She knew physically it would feal good for both of them, she would see to that. But what if things were awkward, or just different afterwards? Her budding love for Imani meant that there was way too much at stake. She couldn't bear the thought of something possibly going wrong.

When they got back to Imani's place, by mutual unspoken consent, they immediately went straight to Imani's bedroom. There was no thought about hanging out in the main room first. At this point sitting around trying to pretend this was a normal date would have been even more awkward than going straight to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Imani sat them both down on the bed. She looked slightly serious.

"I have a favor to ask. And I suspect it may not be a small favor."

"Anything." Replied a slightly bemused Laura.

"I want to see what you really look like."

"But this is what I really look like." Answered Laura. She tried to look confused, but she was worried that she knew exactly what Imani meant.

"As a telepath I value honesty above all things. I want to know what you really look like."

After a lengthy pause, Laura's appearance shimmered and changed.

Laura's hair changed from curly blonde to mid-brown and straight. Her nose grew a little, her lips thinned a little. Her breasts shrunk from a generous C-cup to a hopeful A-cup. Her hips narrowed and her bum flattened.

Even though she was still fully clothed, Laura had not felt this naked and vulnerable since she had first discovered she could transform herself.

She nervously looked up at Imani.

Imani was looking at her with an unmistakable expression of love.

"You're beautiful. Thank you."

Laura quickly changed back, but Imani instantly asked her to keep her natural appearance.

"I meant it, your beautiful, and tonight I want to make love to the real you, not the person the world thinks you are."

Hesitantly Laura changed back.

Despite still feeling a little vulnerable in her natural appearance, there was one more thing Laura wanted to do for her friend. She asked Imani to take off her pendant.

When asked why, she explained,

"I've know for a while now that you have gone out of your way to demonstrate that you are not reading my mind, as proof that you trust me. But tonight, I'm giving you permission to read my thoughts as much as you like."

"I also know that you will worry if I see your pendant change color. So, to show that I really don't care, I want you to take it off."

Imani solemnly took off her pendant and placed it in a drawer where neither of them could see it.

Returning to the bed, Imani stared into Laura's eyes as if asking a question. She must have gotten the answer she was looking for, because the next thing Laura knew she was wrapped in a tight embrace and was being kissed with loving passion.

Laura had been kissed passionately before, many, many times, but tonight she learnt that there was a difference between a passionate kiss, and a passionate kiss with real love behind it.

The difference wasn't even close.

********

They started by undressing each other, There was some awkwardness and fumbling due to nerves. Even Laura who was so practiced that she could remove another woman's bra one handed without breaking a kiss or stopping her caressing, was having some difficulties. It felt as though her fingers were suddenly made of clay. It also didn't help her nerves that she was still a little self-conscious about the body she was currently wearing.

Luckily both women could laugh at how uncoordinated they had suddenly become. Within the laughter was buried the knowledge that they were only nervous because they cared so much for the other person. They were nervous because not only did they want to be pleased, but more than anything they wanted to please.

The laughter helped. The laughter made it easier.

Seeing Imani finally naked at last, took Laura's breath away. She knew her friend was beautiful, but until now she couldn't have imagined just how beautiful she actually was. The curves and hollows of her skin, the peaks of her breasts, the hidden places between her legs. Her hands explored the hardness of Imani's muscles, which deliciously contrasted with the softness of her lips.

Knowing Imani was not very experienced with partners, Laura started to take the lead.

As her hands lightly explored Imani's body, she felt slight shivers beneath her touch. This wasn't arousal, not yet. What she felt radiating off Imani's body was nervous excitement. How long had it been since Imani had let somebody get this close to her, either physically or emotionally?

Laura wanted to get to know every inch of Imani's body in the most intimate way possible.

However, as her arousal began to rise, Imani became restless at taking such a passive role, until suddenly she climbed on top of Laura and held her friend pinned to the bed. It was as if a dam had broken and all of Imani's repressed desires were being released all at once.

Imani wasn't taking her time as Laura had done. Instead, it was as though she had been overtaken by a lust filled sense of urgency. And she knew instinctively how to unleash that lust onto Laura.

As Imani began painting her now modest breasts with passionate kisses, Laura couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious. She wasn't wearing her shape shifting alter ego, so Imani was seeing her for who she really was.

As Imani softly took Laura's nipples into her mouth, (HOLY FUCKING Christ, it felt so good), it struck Laura that this body, had never been the object of somebody's sexual desire before. Sure, she had had sex many (many) times, but never in this body. Her real body.

It felt different, it felt a lot more intimate. It felt more honest, it felt better.

Oh god, did it feel better.

Sex for Laura had always been good, but it had always just been for fun and pleasure. No matter how much she had screamed in ecstasy, or made other people scream in ecstasy, it had always been about the act itself and how it had made her feel. It had rarely been about the person she had been with, not really.

Her pleasure addled brain thought all those other times paled in comparison to what she was feeling now. She wasn't sure if it was what Imani was doing to her, or if it was the fact that it was Imani doing these things to her. It might be that this "virgin" body had never experienced passion like this before. She didn't care what the reason was... she just didn't want it to end.

It was as if their roles had been reversed. Laura was now the vulnerable one, submitting herself to the fierce lust of somebody else, and Imani was now the aggressively passionate lover, determined to wring every ounce of pleasure she could from Laura's body.

Lost in the maelstrom of her passion, Laura now had to admit that it was hard to still be self-conscious of your body when an absolute sex goddess of a beautiful woman was between your legs, squeezing both of your skinny butt cheeks in her hands, whilst her tongue was buried in your pussy.

Oh fuck, she was in heaven. Heaven was currently a hot, wet, sweaty place, full of ecstasy and the sounds of moaning and panting.

Laura was grasping the bedsheets in her balled-up fists. The pleasure was almost more than she could take.

She was panting hard, as though her breathing was trying to keep pace with the speed of Imani's tongue on her clit and her fingers in her pussy.

Laura couldn't take it much more. She was on the edge. She was about to cum. Just a little more.

Then she felt a slick finger at the entrance of her anus, shortly before it slid fully into her.

Laura came shrieking. She was holding Imani's head hard to her pussy as the orgasm exploded through her, shaking her to her core.

How had Imani known that her finger would take Laura over the edge...?

But of course Imani would know. Laura had given her permission to know.

********

Later they were resting in a whole-body embrace, arms and legs wrapped around each other, as if trying to maintain as much skin contact as possible.

They occasionally kissed.

But mainly each woman was thinking how lucky they were to have found each other.

After a while the kisses became more frequent and more passionate as their bodies became restless for more.

Just before lust completely took over, Imani paused. She was looking shy and embarrassed. Clearly, she had something she wanted to say, but appeared nervous about how Laura would react.

She asked Laura if she could remember what Laura had said and done when Imani had first asked about her powers.

Laura grinned wolfishly as she remembered how she had turned into a mirror image of Imani and asked the startled woman if she wanted to fuck herself. Laura still thought it was a good line.

Imani nodded.

She explained that seeing herself so exactly reproduced had been a shock. So was what Laura said. But shyly, almost reluctantly, she admitted that since then, it had become a regular fantasy of hers.

Imani rushed on, as if worried she might be offending Laura. This wasn't anything to do with Laura's natural appearance, really it wasn't. In fact, Imani would appreciate it if from now on Laura kept her natural appearance when the two of them were together. Imani really did find her beautiful.

However, if Laura would fulfil this fantasy for her, just once, Imani would show Laura the true meaning of fucking herself.

Although it was Laura that had first suggested it as a joke, she had never actually imitated a partner during sex before.

This was going to be so fucking hot.

Also, she was a little curious about what the "true" meaning of fucking yourself meant. But that could wait. First, she had a beautiful woman to ravish.

Laura changed.

She felt the subtle changes throughout her body, especially the tug of gravity on her now impressively large Imani shaped breasts.

Sigh - she was going to miss having big breasts in the future, but it would be worth it to make Imani happy.

She gave Imani just a second to take in her reflection, then she kissed her long and hard, and with as much love and passion as she could muster.

Laura was so turned on, she felt her own arousal grow as her practiced hands and mouth began to kiss and caress Imani.

When she licked and sucked on Imani's nipples, she could feel her own nipples tingle and tighten. As she caressed Imani's ample breasts, Imani did the same to her. It felt like bliss.

Wait... Was Imani caressing her breasts? She was sure she could feel Imani's hands caressing her back and hips.

There were no hands on her breasts.

She looked at Imani in confusion. Imani was grinning slyly at her.

A suspicion crept into Laura's mind.

On a hunch, she pinched one of Imani's nipples.

Laura gasped as her own nipple felt the pinch.

She looked back at Imani's face. Her grin was noticeably wider and full of fun.

Then it dawned on her, Imani was telepathically beaming her own emotions and feelings directly into Laura's mind. Whatever Laura did to Imani, it would feel like she was also doing it to herself.

So this is what "truly" fucking yourself meant.

Laura found that if she set a steady pace, she could slowly raise their arousal without becoming overwhelmed herself. It was just like when she was alone and treated herself to a slow and relaxing self-massage. Slowly letting the anticipation build, seeing how long she could last before she couldn't resist the insistent temptation of the siren song between her legs anymore.

As the instigator of many a pleasure session, Laura knew how individual and unique a woman's body could be. However, it was one thing to know it, it was quite a different thing to feel it.

Laura was really surprised at the contrast between her own body and Imani's. If she found just the right spot, with just the right caress, with just the right intensity, the effect was beyond wonderous. And the best bit was, because she could "feel" the pleasure coursing throughout Imani's body, she didn't have to guess. She knew just how to find those wonderous spots on Imani.

Imani's ears were REALLY sensitive. Laura quite liked the occasional ear nibble, but on Imani it drove them wild. Laura's body was shuddering with emotion as she gently alternated between running her tongue around the shell of Imani's ear and tugged on Imani's earlobe with her teeth. She was trying to avoid biting too hard, but a continuous string of moans was trying to escape her mouth.

Whilst Laura liked fairly rough treatment of her nipples, Imani preferred a softer approach. Currently, as Laura's mouth was teasing Iman's ears, her hand was ever so softly caressing Imani's breast with feather light touches. The occasional touches to Imani's nipples were so light, yet it felt as though sparks of ecstasy were jumping between the gap of finger and nipple. Laura wasn't sure how long she could last before she absolutely needed to forcibly suck one of Imani's nipples into her mouth. The sensation was incredible. Laura's breasts had never felt so sensitive. Each touch was now electric.

It felt as though somebody else was causing this intense pleasure to sweep through her body, but still her mind struggled to retain enough clarity to guide her hands and her lips and her teeth to keep making the sensations feel even better.

Laura wanted it to go on. The touches on her hips, and back and bum felt soft and sensual, but were contrasted with the intense feelings in her breasts and loins.

The first time she ran her tongue along Imani's (her) inner labia, she cried out with the intense feeling of it.

Soon she was racing her own tongue to her / their orgasm. Her / their clit was on fire as she urgently licked and sucked.

She was trying to hold off her orgasm, but her clit was now glowing hot with ecstasy.

She could hardly think what she was meant to be doing with her tongue, as her mind was swamped with unbelievable pleasure.