Witchcraft

Story Info
Sage the witch tries out a new summoning charm.
1.1k words
4.39
3.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chalk lines of the summoning charm transformed Sage's cottage into a mess of dusty white, even staining the witch's fingers and black robes. She didn't mind, though. The summoning charm needed to be completely accurate. Any error would result in an entity that didn't want to be summoned or shouldn't be summoned.

Sage wiped her forehead with the back of her arm and sat back on her toes. The chalk lines looked correct, and her cottage was beginning to hum with energy. Sage licked her lips and stood to retrieve the long black candle that would complete the charm. Once the candle was lit and placed in the center of the lines, Sage would have to follow through with her summon. Once the creature arrived, it would only leave once it fulfilled its purpose. No more, no less.

Sage's heart raced as she struck a match and brought the flame to the candle's wick. The candle whooshed to life as if sensing the buzzing energy that would focus on it. Exhaling slowly, Sage placed the candle in the center of the charm while being mindful to not disrupt the chalk lines.

Once her hands left the candle, the flame erupted until it nearly touched the ceiling. Sage gripped the front of her robes, making no move to dowse the flames. She had done summoning charms before and knew to a certain extent what to expect. This charm, however, was one of the most intricate ones she had done. If this was successful, Sage would then share the charm with the rest of her coven.

The roaring flame went out, leaving only the faintest trail of smoke behind. Standing over the black candle where the flame once burned stood a creature with deep red skin, black hair, and dressed in a black robe similar to the witch's. The creature's hair was pulled back, revealing curving red horns that tapered to sharp points.

Sage bowed deeply, letting her raven black hair fall to cover her face. "Welcome," she said before meeting the creature's gaze. His eyes burned like a roaring fire.

"Little witch," the creature said, flashing his canines, "I am unfamiliar with this summoning charm." He gestured to the chalk lines. "How may I serve you?"

Sage lifted her chin and squared her shoulders. The entity's deep voice pulled at her, but she kept her expression neutral. "This is a summoning charm of my own creation. I brought you here to pleasure me."

The creature raised his black brows and ran a hand over one of his horns. His eyes darted over the lines, seemingly calculating something before he met Sage's gaze. "What would you like me to do, little witch?" He carefully stepped over the lines of the charm until he stood directly in front of Sage.

Sage swallowed as she tilted her head back to maintain eye contact. "I want you to pl--"

"No." Reaching out a finger, the creature gently traced Sage's jawline. "Not pleasure." His finger moved down her neck to the top of her robe. The witch's breath hitched as the creature dragged open her robe. He smiled at the nakedness that was revealed.

Sage closed her eyes as her breast was delicately explored with only one of the entity's fingers. His finger moved towards her nipple to circle then flick it. Sage tilted her head back and softly moaned as he rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"What have you summoned me for?" The creature lowered his head and trailed kisses along Sage's exposed neck while still playing with her nipple.

"To plea--"

"No," he growled. He nipped her neck and Sage moaned again.

"You're here to fuck me," Sage said between gasps.

Sage felt the entity smile against her neck. "As you wish," he replied as his hand trailed down to the wetness between the witch's thighs. He cursed at the slickness that greeted him and slid one finger in.

Before Sage could moan, his lips were on hers. Every part of her that he touched felt like fire, and she felt the coldness his lips left behind on hers the moment he pulled away.

Kneeling down, the creature trailed kisses up one of Sage's bare thighs. His lips barely touched her pussy before he moved to kiss and lick his way up her other thigh. When his lips lightly touched her pussy again, Sage wound her fingers into his hair and held him there. Following her command, the creature's tongue flicked against her at the same time he slid a second finger into her.

Sage threw her head back and leaned into the entity's tongue. The heat from him made her nerves spring to life, and she almost came from the feel of his tongue against her. When she looked down, she saw that he was watching her writhe in pleasure. The intensity of his gaze and the heat from his tongue and fingers made Sage spiral towards her orgasm. She gripped the creature's hair, nearly pulling fistfuls out, as her orgasm washed over her.

The creature stood to catch Sage as her legs gave out. "That was all it took?" he asked, lips still wet from her pussy. His eyes gleamed mischievously as Sage struggled to form a word. "I'm still here, little witch," he whispered. "Which means I haven't yet completed my duty."

Scooping her into his arms, the creature walked Sage over to her bed and gently placed her on her stomach. He climbed over her and pulled her hips up to meet his cock. Sage's eyes widened at the length she felt along her pussy. She pushed further into him, coating his length in her wetness. When his cock was slick, the entity gripped the witch's hips and slowly slid into her. Sage moaned at the length that filled her with that same fire she had felt when his fingers were pumping in her.

There was no easing into adjusting to the length of his cock. The entity immediately slammed into Sage, thrusting so hard that the witch had to brace herself against the bed's headboard. Sage moaned and arched her back to get him deeper into her. He reached over and gripped her hair to force her head back until Sage could see the gleaming tips of his horns moving with each thrust he made.

When he came, Sage felt every inch of her pussy fill with his cum, sending her over the edge again. Sage's orgasm erupted through her until it overrode her senses. She collapsed to the bed, completely sated and exhausted.

"Summon me again," the creature whispered into her ear before climbing off the bed.

Sage knew he was gone when the cottage became freezing. Shivering, the witch retrieved her robe and looked around her home. When her eyes landed on the stub of white chalk, she smiled despite her exhaustion. Maybe she would keep this specific summoning charm a secret from her coven. At least until she was ready to share.