Witches and Warlocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently caressed my poor swelling black balls, they throbbed constantly with pain. I staggered out of bed, the room was very old fashioned with leadlight windows, on the outside were metal bars, and I saw three nasty looking Rottweilers staring at me. A large oak door was shut, I went to it and tried to open it, but it was locked, there was no way out. I went back to bed and closed my eyes, only to be again flooded with images of things using my body, my "female" form.

There was water to drink and I did I drank the whole jug full. As I stood there naked, Meylor entered, she was also naked. She smiled and her flabby body shook as she walked over to me. She didn't say anything, she just lay me on the bed, then kissed me, her foul-smelling mouth full of rotting teeth enclosed my mouth, her disgusting tongue entered me, and I responded.

She then moved up with her fat legs either side of my face, her cavernous cunt over my mouth and she sat, suffocating me, too heavy for me to shift. Her pussy was flooded with sperm, it filled my mouth and nostrils, I had to gulp it down and inhale it through my nostrils in an attempt to breath. I realised that this might be my time, I might drown in cum, or be snuffed out by lack of air with a cunt covering my face.

She rode my face and fortunately came quickly adding more fluid to my mouth, and fell off me, leaving me gasping for air. As she orgasmed, so did I, a painful dry orgasm, with nothing touching my cock. She laughed and dismounted. I was left alone again. A few minutes later, both Meylor and Mellyn entered, both fully dressed, with loose old fashioned blouses that showed a lot of their breasts, and full flowing country skirts. It made me feel even more naked.

Then they told me it was time to begin my feminization. I screamed abuse at them, and Meylor slapped my face and said, "you will be getting the scold for that you slut!" The slap brought me to my senses, although I'm not sure that is the right term, and I calmed down.

Meylor showed me a pair of false breasts, they could have been a mould of Jane's, she explained that Daveth's wife had lost her breasts to cancer, and had used these, but had passed on despite their attempts to save her, so now they would be mine for a little while. I obeyed her as she positioned me, she smeared something on the back of the breasts then held them on me for a minute or so, pushing the sides down with the help of Mellyn.

When she let go the breasts looked so real, I couldn't help myself but to touch. The women smirked as I did. For the next two hours they worked on me with makeup (which was long lasting and wouldn't wash off). They painted clear liquid on my fingernails, apparently to harden them so they could grow naturally, then attached long false red nails, painting my toe nails the same colour. A long blond wig was "glued" to my head.

I was then dressed, everything the colour of my new nails. Cutaway lace panties, matching bra and suspenders, fishnet stockings, 4" heels. They took me to a full-length mirror, and I felt my erection harden, as I looked at a very sexy slut looking woman, only it wasn't a woman, it was me!! Then Meylor brought me the chalice again, it was full to the brim, I took and drank greedily, it seemed to be the same contents as before. Through all this maze, I was fed and watered, but strange food and drink, always leaving me with the taste of bodily fluids, and each time the desire for more of that taste increased.

This was my first day as a female, but I didn't see any sign of the men, the occasional barking reminded me of the dogs outside though. That night was the same as the previous night, starting with my suspension and paddling of my exposed balls. However, to sleep this time I wasn't naked I wore a semi-transparent negligee. Bound the same way, the "cock" fucked me all night, and the devise milked me, and the dreams/nightmares went on. Where would it end? How could I escape? What was my future?

This went on for about a week, and my balls were black and swollen and throbbed in pain all the time, or so I thought for I was soon to discover what real pain was. One morning after my normal start I was dressed as a slut, and swallowed the chalice, but this was a bit different. Meylor and Mellyn were dressed, they put me into a stock, that fastened my wrists and head at crotch level.

They brought in a small table which had what appeared to be the bottom half of a clear glass flagon. It had some kind of rubber seal around it and a small slot cut along the edge. Meylor placed my balls snugly onto the slot and smeared them with a smelly cream.

She then sealed the top half of the flagon in place which was then attached to the base with wire clips, sealing my balls inside the flagon, and I was helpless to move, even though I tried to pull away the holed was too tiny to pull my sore swollen testicles through. At the top and side of the flagon there was an open screw hole. Daveth, Tristan, Pedder and Talek entered the room with eight other males of varying ages.

I struggled to look up, the males were all naked, and all had erections and stared hungrily at me. Mellyn then appeared again, this time carrying a large jar of something black that moved, on looking closer I realised that it was full of huge ants. I yelped in anguish, as I watched her as she screwed the container onto the flagon. There appeared to be something that retained the ants, and I stared at it with my eyes popped wide open. Meylor then explained that I was obliged to suck off the males each three times, and this would now be a daily event. The ants however were probably to be a one off. They would be removed when my task was finished. I just mumbled incoherently.

Mellyn then slid out a glass panel that was preventing the ants from having access to the open flagon. I stared helplessly as the fell in, a lot of them attaching themselves to my testicles, but then my sight was obstructed as Daveth pushed his horrid erect member into my mouth. I automatically started to suck, but then screamed as I felt the ants starting to pump me full of folic acid.

Daveth seemed to enjoy the sensation as my screaming vibrated on his cock, but I was oblivious of them using my mouth, although I never stopped the sucking. The noise was horrendous each time they came and swapped to the next cock. I never stopped trying to yank my balls out of the jar, which was impossible, as they started swelling from the first bite.

I never passed out the pain was too intense for that and it went on for hours until the last male, a teen had his third ejaculation. Then my screams filled the air as Mellyn attached a tube to another connection that I hadn't noticed on the flagon. Water or some fluid filled the flagon pushing the ants back inside the jar and it was sealed, and the flagon was removed. A few ants still remained attached to my balls which were now the size of grapefruits.

The pain didn't seem to diminish, I screamed through the night and into the next day when it turned to a sobbing whimper. My normal routine wasn't changed, but I was tied so that I couldn't touch my balls. There itched and hurt at the same time, every chance I had I was rubbing them against anything to try and relieve the painful itching. They scabbed and seeped and didn't shrink down at all for days and days.

Each day of course as well as my normal activity I was made to suck off at least a dozen males, and I was even made to beg for their cum and piss, which I did, I so wanted it, more and more. After a few days they released my hands and I was able to try and give myself relief but it never came. Would relief ever come, and what was going to happen to my poor swollen damaged testicles??

12