WitchHart: Dark Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I have my last check now?"

Daz opens the bag and pulls out Darla's waitress uniform. The dress is clean with an overwhelming floral scent permeating from it. "That's strong, what kind of detergent did you use?"

Darla smiles, "none, I used my perfume to wash the dress."

"Why would you do that?"

"I did it as a gift."

Daz is confused, "gift?"

"Well, since you won't be able to leer at me anymore, I wanted you to have something to remember your pretty waitress."

Peggy swallows a piece of pie hard and gets up. "I...I'm gonna go. Can I pay you for the pie tomorrow?"

"Sure," Daz replies.

Darla places a hand on her teacher, "finish your dessert."

Miss Jenkins nods, returns to her seat and continues eating.

Daz, not wanting things to escalate, grabs Darla's check from under the counter and hands it to her. "Here, please just take it and leave."

Darla takes the check, folds it in half and slips it into her cleavage. Daz's eyes follow the action and remain fixated on his former employee's chest. "That's right, you like to look, don't you?" Daz nods while maintaining focus. "I bet the aroma of that uniform reminds you of all the nights you stared at your pretty waitress cleaning tables." Darla sits on a stool and leans closer, "admit it."

"Yes, I like to stare at my pretty waitress," Daz softly replies while maintaining his gaze.

Darla's plump red lips form a sultry smile as she picks up the stained uniform and places it on Daz's lips. "Do you want to fuck a pretty waitress?"

"Yes."

Darla gets off her stool and walks to the door while Daz continues to lick the uniform. Despite being done with her pie, Peggy continues to mimic eating it. "You're not really my type, "Darla says as she locks the door and switches the sign to closed. "So, let's do some roleplay instead. Give the uniform to Miss Jenkins." Daz does as instructed. "Strip and put it on."

Peggy sets down her fork, stands up and slips off her evergreen sweater dress. When she moves her hands to the waistband of her beige pantyhose, Darla stops her. "Actually, our game will be more authentic if you leave those on." Miss Jenkins nods, slips out of her heels and puts on the uniform. The dress is big on the teacher's slender frame. "We'll have to make it fit." Darla walks to Peggy, lightly touches the dress and walks back to her stool. In the wake of this action, the uniform dress briefly flashes green before shrinking to match it's new wearer. "You're a sexy waitress Miss Jenkins, but you missed a spot on table 5."

"I'm sorry," Peggy replies, "I'll take care of that right away." After grabbing a napkin from the counter, the entranced teacher goes to table 5, bends down and begins cleaning it.

Darla turns attention to her former boss. "Do to her what you've always wanted to do to me." Slowly, Daz removes his apron and walks to table 5. He stands behind the working waitress while pulling out his hard member. "I don't think that behavior should be tolerated. But you don't care, do you Miss Jenkins?"

"No," Peggy replies with quivered lips, "take me." Daz accommodates the request and drives his throbbing cock through Peggy's thin hose and deep into her dripping pussy. Darla closes her eyes and lets out a sinful moan as the pair's cries of lust fill the room. Then, the seductive redhead walks to the door and turns back to admire her work. "Fuck until you black out."

"Yes!" They both cry out between gasps of pleasure.

The next morning, both wake up with massive headaches and no recollection of the previous night. They are greeted by a group of people who came for breakfast and found something else. One of these customers, a reporter for the town paper, snaps a picture while the couple try to find their clothes. "What the hell did you do that for?" Daz groggily asks the reporter.

"Think of the headline," he replies, "Couple who fired and suspended girl for lewd acts are caught doing same." In response to this, the room begins to buzz with loud arguments that fall on both sides of the issue.

Will takes a deep breath as he slowly lets go of his car's steering wheel and cuts the engine. "Just be kind," he mutters to himself while exiting the car, "just be kind." Methodically, the nervous teen ascends Bayside Inn's exterior stairway. After another deep breath, Will lightly knocks on room #6. Seconds feel like hours as he waits for a reply. Then, as he's about to leave, the door is unlocked and opens. Dressed in a white bathrobe, Darla dries wet hair while looking over her visitor.

Will nervously averts his gaze, "I'm sorry... I'll come back later."

Darla smiles and adjusts the robe to better cover her cleavage. "It's ok, is it safe to assume you're here at Father Eldridge's request?"

"In part?"

Darla makes one more pass through her hair with the towel. "And the other part?"

Will nervously rubs a hand through his hair. "Well... I... Just wanted to see how you were doing."

"That's so sweet, would you like to come in?"

"Uh... actually... I probably should get going... don't want to be late."

Darla smiles, "right, school."

"Yeah," Will gives her an awkward smile and turns to walk away.

"Speaking of school," Darla says while taking a step out of her room.

Will turns around, "what about it?"

"I have been trying to keep up on some of my studies. You know, so I won't be behind when they let me back."

"Makes sense."

"Well, I was doing research into the town's history for a class and ran across something I think you could help me with."

Will takes a step back towards the room. "What's that?"

Darla holds up a single finger, slips back into her room and soon after returns with a copy of John Pryce's photo from the history book. Will walks closer and takes the photo from Darla.

"Who's this?"

Darla widens her eyes as Will looks at the photo in confusion. "I am so sorry, my research indicates he was your real father. I apologize, it's probably wrong."

Will slowly hands the photo back to her and shrugs. "It could be, I haven't been told much about him."

"Forget I brought it up," Darla says moving back into her doorway. "I didn't mean to drag up a sore subject."

"It's alright, sorry I can't be more help."

"No worries," Darla leans in for a friendly hug and Will nervously reciprocates. "Thanks for the visit," she whispers into his ear.

Will awkwardly backs out of the hug, smiles and walks away. Through her curtains, Darla discreetly watches her guest get in his car and drive off. "The bait has been set," she says while going into the bathroom. Soon after, a more aggressive knock comes at the door. Darla exits the bathroom in a lacy black bra and panties. Audrey is taken back by the attire when the door opens.

"Put some clothes on!"

"I was planning on it until you started beating on the door. Are you here to check on me too?"

Audrey shakes her head, "no! I came to tell you to back off my boyfriend!"

"He came to me."

"Look," Audrey continues, "I know Will has certain duties he has to do for his dad. That doesn't mean you can flaunt your half naked body and throw yourself at him. I saw that hug, I know what you're up to."

Darla rolls her eyes, then gets an idea. "I just have two words for you."

"What's that?"

Darla's plump red lips form a devilish smile, "eat me."

At first, Audrey is disgusted by the comment and storms away. A few feet from the door, she stops, turns and licks her lips while walking back to the sultry redhead. Darla caresses Audrey's silky blonde hair. "Not right now, I want you to crave it. Each minute of the day that passes will grow your craving more and more. When your body is quivering with lust and desire, then you may come back."

Audrey looks down at Darla's lacy black crotch, bites her lip and walks away.

Chapter Six

You're taking too long," Victoria says from the mirror as enthralled men carry the alter away."

"You're the one who said he had to be tempted to darkness, remember?"

"Tempted, not lulled to sleep!"

"Look Ghost Lady! He's been raised by a fucking priest. He knows scripture inside and out. If I push too hard it will send him running the other direction!"

Victoria paces behind the mirror. "Fine, what's your plan?"

"First, I create doubt in Will that leads to tension with Eldridge. Then, per your advice, manipulate situations and people around him to nudge Will in the right direction."

"Are you sure those things will be enough to make him choose the darkness?"

Darla walks closer to the mirror. "I have a question about that?"

Victoria moves to the limits of her boundary and stares Darla in the eyes. "What's your question girl?"

"Does the choice need to be a full hearted acceptance of darkness, or, can it be blurted out during a moment of weakness?"

Victoria ponders this for a few moments, then replies, "The ritual is designed to send it's subject down a dark path. Any declaration of acceptance satisfies this requirement. However, the duration it takes Will to walk his chosen path depends on the strength of his declaration."

Darla steps back from the mirror. "I can't promise how fast he'll become the lord of darkness or whatever, just that my actions will fulfil your ritual's requirement." Victoria's gaze drifts up as the enthralled men carry a mattress into the room. Her raised eyebrow prompts a comment from Darla. "Unless you're a certain kind of evil, you may want to look away when I make Will declare himself to darkness."

"Are you cold or something?" Will asks his girlfriend at study hall.

Audrey stops shivering and replies, "yeah... cold... they should turn the heat up."

"Really?" Hammer chimes in, "it's 70 degrees out today?"

Madison slides closer to Audrey and feels her forehead. "She's burning up. We should take her to the nurse." The guys nod, but as they help their friend to her feet, Audrey aggressively pulls away.

"I'm fine, leave me alone!" The group is taken back and stand in silence as the distraught blonde storms out of the study hall. They try to follow, but are stopped by the teacher.

"You can chase your friend after the bell rings." The trio tries to object, but the teacher holds up a detention form as a warning. They wait patiently for ten minutes before finally being allowed to leave. "I'll keep looking around town," Madison says after they can't find their friend at school. "You guys should get to practice." Will and Hammer reluctantly agree.

While taking a break from her search to get fuel, Madison spots Audrey pull into The Bayside Motel. Quickly, Madison finishes her task, pays and drives across the street. She catches up with Audrey on the stairway. "What are you doing here?"

"Checking on my friend. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Friend? You two are anything but."

"We've put aside our little feud," Darla interjects as she appears at the top of the stairs. "Audrey and I are very close now."

"This doesn't make a lick of sense."

"You can go inside Audrey, I left the door unlocked." The blonde nods and does as instructed.

Darla smiles and approaches Madison. "What should I do with you?"

Not knowing why, Madison answers the question, "I.. I don't know."

"Hmmm, "It's actually your brother I'm after. But... you could be fun too." Darla gestures towards her room, "please, join us."

Thanks," Madison replies as she goes into room #6. Audrey is seated on the room's second bed. Darla visually prompts Madison to join her as she begins to strip down to her stockings.

"Do you girls like my new look?"

"Oh my god," Audrey says in a airheaded demeanor, "I freaking love it."

"For sure," Madison adds in a similar tone, "the sexy seductress thing totally suits you."

"Thanks ladies," I've always wanted to talk fashion with you two." Darla crosses her stocking clad legs and smiles as Madison and Audrey intently follow the motion with wide, attentive eyes. "Do you ladies like fashion shows?"

"Yes," they reply in unison.

Darla motions to the room's closet, "I recently got some new outfits and need some sexy models for them." In sync, the pair rise and begin to disrobe while walking to the closet.

"Do you think Madison found her," A sweaty Will asks his equally so best friend as they jog towards the locker room.

"I'm sure she's fine," Hammer replies. "Maybe she freaked out because her illness is actually something else?"

"What?"

"Please don't make me spell it out dude, women, illness, time of the..."

"Oh!"

"Now you get me."

Will awkwardly nods, "yep, I get you."

In room #6 Darla laughs with sinful delight as her guests walk back and forth as if they were on a catwalk. Madison is wearing a black corset with green trim, matching mini skirt and white stockings with black seams. Audrey is wearing a lacy black bra and leggings combo. The outfit has sheer black nylon under a solid spider web pattern. "You two look sexy."

"I feel sexy," Madison replies."

"Me too," Audrey parrots, "but I'm still starving."

Darla sits up and spreads her legs. "I haven't forgot about that. In fact, I bet those new outfits make you both hungry, don't they?"

"Madison and Audrey lick their lips and reply in unison. "Yeah, so hungry."

Darla smiles, "well, since you are both hungry and look equally sexy, I can't really decide which one I want. So..."

The ladies start kissing each other as they stumble to the bed. Darla slips a finger into herself as Will's sister and girlfriend drift from making out to devouring the other's dripping sex.

Two hours later, Will rushes to the door as his sister returns home. "Is Audrey alright?"

"She's fine, just a stress attack," Madison replies."

"Stress attack?"

"Yeah," the sister explains, "maybe she wouldn't of had it if you weren't so pushy about fucking her."

"Pushy? That's insane, you know me better than that. If anything, she's the one always coming onto me."

"Harmless playing she thought would be enough for you. But no, Mr. Quarterback always has to go for the touchdown!"

"What's going on?" Anne asks upon entering from upstairs.

"Nothing mom, Will just needs to treat his lady better."

Will opens his mouth to protest, but Anne stops him. "I'm sure Audrey is just having a bad day and said some things to Madison out of anger." She shoots a glance to her daughter.

Madison relents, "yeah, angry ranting, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. Just give her some time to settle down. She'll be fine for homecoming."

Anne shoots Will the same glance. "That sounds fair, right?" Will nods and begins to head to the door. "You probably shouldn't go see her if she's in an irritated state."

Will grabs his car keys from a dish by the door. "I'm not going to Audrey's. She and I were supposed to go to the mall to find me a suit for the dance. I guess I'll just do that myself and hope it doesn't end up being a wasted purchase." After Will exits, Anne and Madison give each other looks, then part ways to opposite areas of the house.

Chapter Seven

Two hours before closing time, The Pine Bay Mall is all but deserted. After making sure his high score for Space Warriors is secure, Will exits the arcade and heads towards a clothing store called Formal For All. He browses through the suit area, but he's out of his depth when it comes to formal wear. "It seems we have the same issue," Darla says from behind. Will turns to see the redhead holding up a pair of formal gowns. "I can't decide, green or red?"

Will looks past the held gowns to Darla's current outfit. A combination of Madison's skirt and a sleeveless shirt variation of Audrey's bra from earlier. She's topped off the look with black, open toe heels and white stockings with black seams. Will gestures to the outfit, "I'm fairly sure you don't need fashion advice from me."

Darla lays the gowns over her arm and approaches Will. "True, my attire has gotten an upgrade lately. But I could still use some advice when it comes to dressing for a more formal occasion."

"Wait a sec, does that mean you got reinstated?"

Darla shakes her head, "still suspended. I've just decided to have a... private party of my own."

"Ah... well... good luck with that."

Will turns to walk away but is stopped by a hand on his shoulder. "I have an idea."

"What's that?"

"You know what you like to see on women and I know what I like to see on guys. So between us, we should be able to help each other out."

While Will ponders for a moment, Darla adds to the offer. "I'll throw in a chili cheese pretzel from the food court." Will gets a huge grin. "What?"

"You should have led with that."

Both of them laugh and proceed to spend the next hour and a half watching each other try on suits and gowns. After deciding on what to buy, they get to the food court a few minutes before closing time. "Sorry for the delay," Darla says to Will as she pays the vendor. He takes her money and fills the order. She turns and hands the chili cheese concoction to Will. "Here you go, as promised."

"Thanks," he says between bites, we should go before they lock us in."

In the parking lot, Will sets his food on the roof while unlocking the El Camino. "Darla begins to back away. "Thanks for tonight Will Hart, I had fun."

"No problem, I had fun too." As Darla turns to walk back to the motel, Will stops her. "Do you need a lift?"

"I can walk, it's a nice night." A chilling breeze from the bay contradicts her statement.

"Sure, nice if you're a penguin. Come on, get in."

Darla gets a devious smile before turning back to Will with a normal one. "Thanks."

In Bayside's parking lot, Darla gathers her wrapped gown and opens the door. Will polishes off the last of his pretzel. "I have soda in my room to wash that down."

"Uh... I should probably get going. Plus... I have a..."

"Please don't let my foolish and inappropriate actions from the other day dissuade you. I know you have a girlfriend."

Will smiles, "yet, you're inviting me to your motel room."

"I see your point, and if I'm being honest, I'd think I was up to something too."

"I'm sensing a but."

Darla lets out a small laugh, "But, since school, and, the incident, I just crave interaction. Ask the desk clerk, I've been bugging the shit out of him. Hell, I bet he'd want you to come to my room if it gets me off his back for a bit."

Will sighs, "just soda?"

"Well, there is something else."

"I knew it.'

Darla laughs again, "not that pervert. I just wanted to pick your brain about the bits you do know about your real folks. If you'll allow me, I'd also like to share some things that others have kept from you."

Will sighs again, then exits his side of the car. "No tricks."

"Everything will be above the board," Darla assures him as they ascend the stairs.

"Is Will home?" Father Eldridge asks upon returning from another late night at the church.

"He went to the mall," Anne answers from the kitchen.

Eldridge looks at his watch. "The mall closed two hours ago. Is he at Audrey's?"

"Not likely, Madison replies as she descends the stairs. "They had a spat at school today."

"Spat?"

Anne comes in to explain, "it's nothing to worry about dear, just teens being teens. I'm sure he's just having a drive to blow off steam." Eldridge accepts this explanation and retires to his study.

"Let me get this straight," Will says while pacing the room and downing his 4th soda. "I'm supposed to be some sort of... chosen one?"

"According to your crazy father and grandmother," Darla replies from her bed. "I'm sorry you had to find out like this."

Will gets a 5th soda and cracks it open. "It's fine, better to find out late than not at all."

"I'm sure Father Eldridge was just trying to protect you."

Will takes a gulp and continues to pace, "Sure, when I was a kid it was ok to tell me the easy version. My mom married a nut, had to save me from him and I was given her maiden name. Cool, I get that, but I'm not a kid anymore and this information is long overdue!"