WitchHart: Dark Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla sits up and starts to speak slowly while strategically crossing and uncrossing her stocking covered legs. "I agree... you're not a boy anymore... you've grown into a mature... intelligent man."

Will uses another gulp to disguise his drifting eyes. "Thanks..."

Darla uncrosses her legs and spreads them just enough to reveal a glimpse of her bare cunt beneath. "Do you want to know what else you are Will Hart?"

He sets the soda down and sits next to Darla. "What's that?"

The redhead takes two of Will's fingers, wets them with her plump red lips and slides them beneath the skirt. She lets out a soft moan as she guides the fingers around her wet, lower lips.

"A... Audrey," Will softly mutters while trying to hold back a moan of his own."

"You're right," Darla purrs as her guest's fingers remain in their previous position. "I've crossed a line. But... I'll....

Will suppresses another moan, you'll what?"

Will feels his fingers slide into Darla's dripping sex for a few seconds before being pulled back out. "I'll let you in."

Will nervously gets up and heads to the door. "Uh... thanks for the soda... goodnight."

"Could I have a word with you?" Father Eldridge asks his groggy son the next morning.

Will rubs his tired eyes, nods, and enters the study.

In their respective bathroom's, Madison and Anne's morning routines are disrupted by yelling from downstairs. Both ladies rush down the steps to find a furious Will in the study doorway. "That's not an excuse for lying to me all these years!"

Father Eldridge is trying to maintain a calm tone, but his voice cracks every few words. "Why can't you understand, I did it to protect you."

"Right, from the boogeyman or whatever the fuck my dad was praying to!"

"This is not some kid's story William. Evil is very real."

Will grabs a bible from a stand near the doorway and holds it up. "You've made me remember every word in this thing! So I know damn well evil is real. But that is a far cry from witches and monsters!"

"I just don't want you to go down the dark path like..."

"Like him? You know what, screw this shit!"

Will grabs his keys from the dish and storms out while still wearing his pajamas.

Anne gives her husband a knowing look. "I know," he admits, "should have told him sooner, I messed up."

"Well, "Anne says, "I'm sure he'll be back to change for school."

"Maybe not," Madison chimes in."

"What do you mean?"

"Will keeps some extra stuff at Hammer's place in case he ends up crashing there after a late party."

"I see," Anne replies, "well, playing should blow off some of that steam, we can catch up with him after the game."

Eldridge agrees and the family continues to prepare for their day.

Will and Hammer are confused by Audrey and Madison's behavior at school. The girls are sticking to themselves and have seemed distant in their few interactions with the guys. "uh, is it something we said?"

"No honey," Madison replies, "we just need a bit of girl time today so we can give undivided attention and affection to our wonderful boyfriends at tonight's game and tomorrow's dance." She leans in and gives Hammer a kiss.

"Do you understand baby?" Audrey asks after doing the same with Will. He nods and the pairs go their separate ways. While passing Principal Hill's office, the guys overhear a heated conversation between he and Miss Jenkins.

"I don't care that it happened in your private time!" Hill says while slamming a newspaper onto his desk. "This reflects badly on us. Especially in regards to the Boyle situation."

Peggy sighs while looking at the paper. "Well, at least they covered my privates."

The Principal turns away from the desk, ponders for a few moments, then turns back. "I don't care what you do behind closed doors. However, an unlocked business is another story. So, I need two things. First, Mr. Larson from the yearbook staff will go with you to Miss Boyle's motel. He will photograph you handing her reinstatement papers and a flyer for tomorrow night's homecoming dance."

Peggy forces a smile and nods. "The second?"

"Until this situation blows over, I'm putting you on leave."

"I need to work!"

"Don't worry, I'll tell the press it's an unpaid leave while making sure you're taken care of."

"This is stupid."

Principal Hill places his hands on the desk and leans towards Miss Jenkins. "I agree, getting caught naked in public is incredibly stupid." Peggy follows a visual cue from Hill's eyes and gets up to exit.

Hammer and Will move away from the door and head to their lunch. "Wow," Hammer says as they walk."

"I guess she'll have a proper use for that gown now."

Hammer is confused, "What gown? Who's she?"

"Darla," Will replies, "I saw her buying a gown at the mall. She said it was for a private, substitute event. Now she'll be able to use it for the real deal." Will notices his friend's struggle to wrap his head around the statement. "Dad suggested I talk to her after the incident with her father. From there, we came to an understanding about what happened with Audrey."

"I follow now," priest stuff."

"Close enough buddy, close enough."

"Thank you so much," Darla says as she and Peggy pose for the photo.

"Just make sure you show up and have fun for the cameras. I want to get back to work sooner rather than later."

"of course."

"Ok Mr. Larson, we're done here."

The teachers turn to leave room #6 but are stopped. " If Principal Hill wants things to remain behind closed doors, we can arrange that, can't we?"

Mr. Larson closes and locks the door before he and Peggy turn back to the redhead. "I can work with that."

"Me too," Peggy parrots.

Darla motions for the pair to sit while she begins to browse through her closet. "You were a very sexy waitress," she says while selecting a crotchless, leopard print catsuit. "Today I'm in the mood for something more kinky."

After spending study hall apart, Will, Hammer, Audrey and Madison meet up at the guy's lockers. "Are you feeling better?"

Audrey smiles and gives Will a deep, passionate kiss. "Much better baby, thanks."

Before Hammer can get his kiss from Madison, they are joined by Derek and Billy. "Are you guys ready to kick some ass tonight?"

"Shouldn't be too hard," Hammer replies, "Homecoming is always a cake walk."

Madison chuckles at the comment before giving her boyfriend a quick kiss. "Don't get too cocky."

Audrey discreetly places a hand on Will's crotch. "Yeah... don't get... cocky."

"Save that for later, Billy says amidst a light laugh, Coach wants to have a quick meeting."

Hammer and Will kiss the ladies one more time before leaving with their teammates.

"She's waiting," Madison says when the guys are gone. Audrey nods as they get in her car and leave."

Chapter Eight

As the sun begins to set over Pine Bay, citizens flood the streets. Cars and people alike are adorned in Whitecap colors and merchandise. The Eldridge station wagon is no different with decals similar to those on Will's car proudly plastered on the doors and windows. Inside, the quarterback's parents are wearing white, long sleeved shirts under replica #7 jerseys. "Do you think he's calmed down?"

Anne smiles, "He can't be angrier than this morning." Eldridge nervously nods his head while guiding the car to an open parking spot in the packed lot. Madison is waiting for her parents by the gate.

"How is he?"

"Better," Madison replies.

"That's good," Father Eldridge says while paying the non-student admission fee. Audrey and the other cheerleaders begin to dance while the band begins to play the school song. They encourage the growing crowd to join as the Eldridge family finds their seats.

"You hear that?" Coach Jones says in reference to the increasing cheers outside. "They are here to watch their Whitecaps wipe the floor with The West Bank Cranes!" This prompts a buzz of excitement that fills the locker room and leads to a thunderous team cheer.

Darla slips into a Whitecap sweatshirt and jeans as Peggy and Mr. Larson lie exhausted on the second bed. He's naked with her still in the catsuit. Darla opens the door and smiles. "I'm impressed with your depravity, but I still think you two can go a few more rounds." Larson's cock immediately hardens as Peggy sits up and mounts him. "I want you two gone by midnight. Leave the key with Tommy at the front desk."

"Yes!" They cry out in a combination of compliance and pleasure.

As expected, The Whitecaps are having their way with a cupcake opponent. This has offset a number of uncharacteristic overthrows and mental errors by Will. "You're off tonight," Jones points out in a timeout, "is everything alright?"

Will nods while chugging some water. "Sorry Coach."

Jones points at the lopsided scoreboard. "I'm glad you're choosing tonight to work out your demons. Make sure they are exorcised before next week."

Will nods and returns to the field. "It's all good," Hammer says as they get into formation, "just feed me the rock and watch as I run it down their throats."

Darla hears the radio broadcast as she walks past Daz's parking lot. "Despite having an off night," the announcer explains, "Hart has thrown for 200 yards and tossed a pair of touchdowns. Jackson has picked up the slack with a dominating 150 rushing yards and 3 touchdowns."

"I underestimated his ability to focus on the game," Darla mutters to herself while continuing to walk towards the school. "I'll have to up mine."

"I'm sure it's just from his tension with you and Audrey," Anne says as she and Father Eldridge get refreshments during halftime.

"You're probably right, but..."

"What?"

Eldridge gently guides his wife to a quiet area behind the concession stand. "I just have a strange feeling, call it, holy intuition. I sense a faint hint of evil in the air tonight."

"You don't have to be a priest all the time," Madison surprisingly chimes in. "Will is being an emotional teen. If anything, your obsession with evil has contributed to the issue."

"You're right," Eldridge relents, "they're about to come back out, let's get seated."

As West Bank exits their locker room for the second half, Darla approaches a large straggler in the back. "I bet you don't get enough praise for playing in the trenches."

"The large defensive lineman nods. "I work hard too, where's my attention?"

Darla gets a devilish grin, "I know a way for you to get lots of attention."

"One more play," Jones tells Will at the end of the third quarter. "We're well out of reach, reserves can finish the job. The quarterback nods and is showered with cheers as he jogs back onto the field. "One more handoff and we turn over the keys," Will informs his teammates in the huddle. "Off tackle dive to the right, ready, break."

"This has been a dominating performance from our Whitecaps," the radio announcer says in his booth atop the stands. "The line sets, the ball is snapped and Hart hands off to Jackson. He breaks a tackle and... The Hammer is loose! Jackson breaks another tackle, he's at the 20, the 10... Touchdown Whitecaps!"

On the field, Will pumps a fist in the air to celebrate the score. A Sudden orchestra of ref whistles and gasps from the crowd causes Will to turn around just in time to be slammed to the ground by a dirty hit from the opposing defensive lineman. Unprepared for the impact, Will goes down hard with his right ankle bending awkwardly between hard ground and the lineman's full weight. The sidelines clear in reaction to the hit. Refs try to break it up, but a small brawl between the teams ensues. Will screams out in pain as Hammer and team medics pull the lineman off him. "It's broke!" The quarterback cries out.

"We don't know that man," Hammer tries to reassure his friend, "It's probably just a bad sprain." One of the medics shrugs as he looks at Hammer and shakes his head."

Hammer stands back up and embraces Madison and Audrey with Will's parents close behind. The crowd gives cheers of encouragement as the medics carefully get their injured player into the locker room. After discussion about how to proceed, representatives from both teams agree on using kneel downs to complete the tarnished game.

Darla waves away enslaved workers from the room moments after they complete assembly of a bed where the alter once stood. The redhead pulls emerald green sheets made of satin from her backpack as Victoria watches from her side of the mirror. "You could have done more."

Darla turns to the mirror after securing one corner of the bottom sheet. "The plan is to take away football, not his ability to move."

"I see, so, how are tonight's events going to lead him here?"

"You're the evil witch," Darla snaps while continuing to make the bed. "Figure it out."

Victoria paces in thought for a few moments before Darla's grand plan finally dawns on her. "You've turned out to be a very cunning ally." Both ladies share a knowing look before filling the room with sinful laughter.

"You're fortunate," Father Eldridge tells his ailing son at the hospital."

"How do you figure that?"

"A fracture leaves the door open for you to play again."

Will sits up in the bed. "True, or, it could never heal properly and hinder my ability to pivot."

"You could be sitting in a chair and still toss touchdowns with that arm," Hammer says as he, Audrey, Madison and Anne enter the room.

"Thanks bud."

"When do you get to leave baby?"

"They'll let me go once the doctor is sure the cast is set properly, "Will explains after receiving a kiss from Audrey. "We won't be able to dance, but I can still drink punch and watch my queen get her crown."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Eldridge asks. "I think you should rest."

"Look," Will says, "I'm already going to miss the rest of my senior season and maybe more. Please give me this, I'll rest as much as you want after tomorrow night."

"He'll be alright dear," Anne assures her husband. "I'll adjust his suit to accommodate the cast."

Pine Bay students across town prepare for a bittersweet dance. On one hand, they are celebrating a dominating victory, on the other, their star quarterback has been sidelined for the rest of the season by an asshole from West Bank. In her lavish home, Audrey removes a wrapped bath towel while looking at her homecoming attire on the bed. It's a beautiful, full length, sky blue gown with spaghetti straps and thigh high slits on each side. Audrey runs her hand on the satin fabric before turning to her dresser. She pulls a nude colored bra with lacy trim from the top drawer and begins to slip it on with one hand while searching the drawer for matching panties with her other. Once found, she puts both items fully on and sits on the end of her bed. Next to the gown sits a brand new pair of suntan pantyhose. One at a time, Audrey rolls up the nylon and slides into the silky tubes.

"Finally," Madison exclaims in the Eldridge house.

"What?" A fully dressed Will asks as he limps into his sister's doorway. The suit he picked out with Darla has black slacks and a sky blue jacket atop a white shirt and black tie.

Madison raises the lower portion of her black, accordion style gown high enough for her brother to see the lacy top of her black stockings and attached garter strap. "It took me forever to get those things to fasten properly."

Will laughs as Madison exits her room and assists him down the stairs. Hammer comes in and assists Will the rest of the way. Soon after, Audrey arrives. "You look amazing."

Audrey blushes, "thanks baby."

"I want a picture before you go," Anne tells the group.

"Make sure to smile," Father Eldridge adds as his wife visually directs the teens.

After the photos, Hammer aids Will to the passenger side of the El Camino. Hammer jokes while Will sits. "You must really love Audrey if you're letting her drive your real baby." They all laugh at the comment before taking off.

Inside, Father Eldridge stares into the study's fireplace and folds his hands to pray. "What's wrong?"

Eldridge looks up as Anne sits. "Do you remember that feeling I got at the game?" Anne nods, "well, I'm having it again and this one's stronger."

As Will is showered with affection from everyone at the dance. He notices Darla by the punch table. "She's in her strapless, emerald green gown they picked out at the mall. She's paired it with a stunning pearl necklace and bracelet combo. After getting her punch, Darla sits down and crosses her legs. This reveals close toed heels matching the gown and her usual white stockings with black seams. After staying back for a bit, Darla approaches Will as he watches Audrey dance with Hammer, Madison and others who generously ask if it's alright."

"Is this better than what you had planned?" Will asks the redhead as she sits next to him."

Darla takes a sip of punch, "It's... different. How's the ankle?"

"Hurts like hell, but I wasn't going to miss this for anything."

"We have to use the ladies room," Madison and Audrey say as they come over to Will and Darla.

"I'll keep the dance floor warm for you," Hammer says to the ladies while giving his best friend a high five.

Darla finishes off her punch and tosses the cup in a neighboring trash can. "I can help with that."

Hammer looks the redhead up and down, then smiles, "well alright girl, let's do it." Soon after, the music changes for a slow dance.

"Slow is fine," Darla says as Hammer moves to walk away.

Trying to maintain a friend level of distance, Hammer awkwardly steps on Darla's foot. "Sorry."

"No problem, Darla replies as she moves a bit closer. "I know how you can make it up to me."

Hammer pulls the redhead in tighter, "name it."

"It's time for the moment you've all been waiting for," Principal Hill says on stage. "The crowning of your Homecoming King and Queen." Hill opens a pair of envelopes, then continues. "The winners are... Audrey Blake and Will Hart!" Everyone claps as Hammer helps his friend to meet a returned Audrey on stage. Will is able to subdue his pain long enough to pose for some photos and have a brief dance with his girlfriend. They share a deep kiss before Will has to be helped back to his chair. Audrey sighs and goes to get some punch.

"I think it's time to take Will to the next level," Darla says as she approaches The Queen. "Don't you agree?" Waving off aid from Hammer, Audrey is able to help Will to the car.

"Don't worry baby, I'll do all the work." While driving, Audrey gently grabs and places Will's hand on her hosed leg. His slacks begin to tent as they pull into The Bayside Inn.

"I love you so much."

Audrey's flirty smile suddenly turns to an angry scowl as she tosses Will's hand off her leg. "Whatever!" A confused Will watches as Audrey pulls the queen tiara from her golden hair. "This is the last useful thing you can give me."

"What?... I... I don't understand."

"Oh my god! How are you so stupid? I'm the head cheerleader Will! Of course I was only dating you for your social status. I mean... get a clue!"

"That isn't true... I know it's not... we're in love."

Audrey places the tiara back in her hair, "nope." Beside himself, Will watches Audrey exit the car and storm away.

"Please, come back!" The only reply Will gets is a reverse middle finger. "Damnit!"

"Girl trouble?"

Will cranes his head to see Darla approach the car. "What are you doing... right... sorry."

"No worries, I can't blame a guy who just got dumped to remember my living arrangements."

"Oh, you heard that?"

"Sorry, it was hard not to." Darla approaches the open passenger window and leans towards Will. "Do you remember what I told you the other night?"

The scent of Darla's perfume and proximity of her plump, juicy red lips makes Will's pants tighten again. "Yes... but..."

"No buts Will Hart!" I admit to being awkward and at times inappropriate with my feelings for you. It's just..."