Witch's Brew

Story Info
What is the price of love regained?
972 words
4.34
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor was young and handsome. The Witch took his hand and looked deeply into his sad blue eyes. 

"It is your wife, isn't it? You worry that she doesn't love you anymore?"

It sounded like a question, but the Witch knew the answer. His wife fell for that boastful artillery sergeant. She had seen the sergeant a few times in the village when stocked on provisions. He was loud and obnoxious, always bragging before a group of lazy drunkards about his successes with women. Not that there were no successes, but doctor's wife? She should have known better.

"What is that you seek here?" asked the Witch still holding doctor's hand.

"I want my wife back," he replied quietly, "I hope deep inside she still loves me, but she lusts after another man and cannot help it."

"And you, a doctor, an educated man think I can do some voodoo mumbo jumbo or give you a magic potion for your wife to make her forget her lover? Is that why you are here?"

"Yes," not paying attention to her mockery, the doctor admitted plainly. "Can you do that?"

"I can," said the Witch and her face became serious "but this is going to cost you."

"How much?"

"Perhaps you'd heard that money can't buy love? I'd need more than just money."

"What do you need, Witch?"

"I'll prepare a special potion for your wife, but I need your seed to make it."

"My seed?!"

"Is that too much to ask? Am I not young and beautiful? Am I not good enough for you to spray me with your seed so that you can regain your wife's love?"

The Witch let her hair fall and lowered the dress down to her waist. With eyes direct and intent like burning chestnuts and with perky breasts barely visible behind the rainforest of her dreadlocks, young and beautiful she was. 

Button by button the Witch opened doctor's shirt.

"Get naked with me, young lover," she whispered into his ear as her hands moved down to ease his belt and free his erection.

Her mouth moved from his ear down his naked chest. She licked his nipples, paused, and gave each nipple a gentle bite. Slowly lowering herself, the Witch crossed and wetted his belly button.

Finally knelt before him, the Witch moved her hair behind her back.

"You haven't been with a black girl before, have you? Well, don't worry, I will be gentle" she said with a chuckle and her tongue took a first taste of his precum.

Mesmerized by an impossibly warm, wet, slithering, mischievous pleasure that was inch by slow inch back and forth advancing and retreating along the shaft of his throbbing cock, by dizzying swirls of her tongue dancing around its head and gliding along its veins, captivated by the view of the bulge pulsating under her one cheek and then another, overwhelmed with the awakened within him beastly force, the doctor let his cock erupt into Witch's mouth filling her throat with the demanded seed.

Pleased was the Witch as she swallowed his cum, licked her lips, smiled, and cleaned doctor's cock still hard, red, stiff, and ready.

"You did well, lover," she said standing up and lowering her dress to her feet. She squeezed doctor's cock and led him to her bed.

"Lay with me, lover," she demanded, "as I need more of your seed to feed me."

Laying on his back under her direct gaze bored into his wide-open blue eyes, the doctor saw Witch's pupils widened as she fully took him in.

She rode him slowly, taking time to let his cumming brew. With her wet pussy clenching around his cock that was striving to reach deeper and farther inside her, their bodies were quivering with ripples of pleasure. As their pace was gaining, Witch's overwhelming passion was gathering around her every pore in tiny sparkling drops of sweat that were making her dark body glow.

Holding in his hands her heavy, perky breasts, doctor felt the barrage of demanding pleasure he could no longer deny, avoid or delay.

"Yes, give it to me, lover!" commanded the Witch. With her pussy returning doctor's desperate thrusts, her mouth plunging down his lips for an unquenchable kiss, their bodies became one and with roar and growl, the doctor pushed into her a spray after spray of his cum, his seed, his semen, his love.

"You did well, lover," said the Witch for the second time as she pushed on his shoulders.

"Now it is time to make my potion for your wife."

With that, the Witch moved forward and straddled doctor's face.

"Keep holding my breasts," she commanded again and made the first stride over his tongue and nose.

 "Welcome to my evil kitchen, lover!" laughed the Witch.

On that first stride, her evil kitchen smelled of swamps, lakes, brooks, and rivers.

On her second stride, it smelled of forests, sundrenched meadows, and wildflowers.

But on the third stride, it smelled of her wet pussy and his gooey cum as the Witch came with a feral howl. Squirt by squirt she filled the doctor's mouth with her magic brew, tangy and salty, and stocked on his seed.

"You did well, lover," she said for the third time. "Don't swallow, take this to your wife, feed all her lips with it and seal the deal with your seed. She will be yours after that. Now go, she is waiting for you."

Once the doctor left, the Witch stepped out the back porch and walked to the pond behind her cabin. The day was almost over but the sky was still blue like doctor's eyes. Content with herself, the Witch let the sun-warmed water carry her.  

'That wife of his will never stray again,' she thought.  'But the doctor? Oh, he is mine now.'