All Comments on 'With a Little Help From my Friends'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 462 Comments (Page 2)
kmreaderkmreaderover 3 years ago
Somewhere in the Middle

I liked your version. It was a decent spinoff. I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle as far as the wife’s reactions after the fact. I still see no possible way for reconciliation in a case like this. Sure you might be able to forgive a one off alone and drunken mistake. Some may even be able to forgive a running clandestine affair. However, the humiliation involved in a wife abandoning her husband in front of all of their friends to experience the best sex ever....hell, in my opinion I don’t see anyway of coming back from that.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Well written, but it left a lot out. Her parents (and any siblings? what about his family?) would confront her (the polite side - "we're so disappointed in you", and "what were you thinking" to other family members who would defend his side much more vigorously - "well slut, catch an STD yet?" She really should be taken to task by of their family's and realize that her reputation is badly damaged and it will take YEARS to rebuild (if ever). What about the kids - the appear to be old enough to know what was going on. That is going to cause severe psychological issues - years of therapy and thinking mom doesn't care enough about the family to do this.

Their whole group's attitude of cheating is not okay (one and done) except for this local sports hero is not rational thinking. This was an accidental cheating, this was deliberate. Divorce would be a very real and quite possible option, but I would have gone nuclear and done everything in my power to not only ruin the athlete and all those so called friends. The attitude of "one and done except..." is ridiculous. There should be some serious payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not entertaining

Many commentators of GAs story stated it had many holes. Your re-write has added many more. Stick to writing your own original stories (which are generally quite good). You did a poor job on this one. Two stars ⭐️ only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HD - it was lame at best. Just another fucking cuckhold story.

The bitch should be turned into the whore she is and he could make more money off her fat ass.

johnadpjohnadpover 3 years ago
We're Haggling Over The Price

A well-dressed man, walks out of his Bentley and approaches an attractive young woman on the street. He asks her if for a million dollars she would be his mistress for a year. She smiles at him and unreservedly says, "yes." He then says how about $200 for an hour. She becomes indignant, slaps him, and asks, "what kind of woman do you think I am!?"

He replies we both know what kind of woman you are. We're just haggling over the price.

TnicollTnicollover 3 years ago
Well Written

A really well written story as usual from HDK. His use of dialogue clearly defined both the husband and wife’s positions on the subject of the “ celebrity hall pass.” Normally I’m a reconciliation guy, especially when kids are involved, but couldn’t see it happening in this case. It was just too cold blooded. Even if the spouses reconciled, the marriage would never be the same. And I wonder what the long term impact would be on the children of a loveless marriage that this one would surely be?

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a cheating skanky whore

VickieTernVickieTernover 3 years ago
The ironies abound

along with the practical considerations. Nicely conceived, if a bit strained (his scheming and her patience with him). But I gave it a five, because that's what a clever plot deserves!

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Good Story

Sorry HDK but I refuse to read anything George Anderson writes after reading his "Last Man: Brian's Tale". That was one of the most disgusting stories I ever had the misfortune to read. GA writes well but I can't stomach the way he destroys the husbands in his stories. Enjoyed your story. If it wasn't for the young children he should have BTB!! Young children makes it a hard choice to burn the cheating wife. Especially when it's a one time occurrence. In this case I could see trying to get over it. Thanks for your effort.

justwetwojustwetwoover 3 years ago

Thank you for writing this. It was very well written and well presented.

I didn't care for the characters, the story, or the resolution.

This story relies on the standard tropes: the asshole professional athlete and the star struck wife come to mind.

Was she insecure about her looks?

Was she living a fantasy because she had always been the dowdy and frumpy teen?

Did they have problems in bed and she needed to orgasm even if only once?

What was the motivation of her friends? Were her female friends secretly jealous? Did the main character get his male friends (and husbands) to trash her on social media to teach her a lesson?

Maybe you alluded to these things but I admit I skimmed because it didn't grab my interest and hold onto it.

And her parents? They flew in and out of the story quickly. Or the kids? They tend not to be clueless when parents aren't getting along.

This is a tricky story to write given the event happens so early but where was the climax after the buildup? Was it when she heard the conversations with the lawyer?

What was the resolution afterwards? Getting the cash?

Finally, how was pain or shame visited upon the professional athlete? Call it revenge, call it justice, call it 'the cuckold getting his balls back.' He, through his charity, paid in pretty tax dollars to keep it out of the news. That's it? much more was possible and so many opportunities were missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"This is just your ego talking."

That is a common trope in these stories, that the husband's problem is his ego. But where are the obvious retorts that the wife's actions were all about her ego?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
he was...

...way too easy on the wife. It took forever for her to finally admit she was wrong. No real revenge on the football player. Just felt empty by the end. Thanx...

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yep, tied it up all nice and tight with the money,

Except for one little issue.

<P>

"It was Sunday and we always went to Linda's parents' for dinner."

<P>

Guess that's the end of that, huh? Hard to see them too much if they move away.

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
Much better

She still would of been on the curb plus on fire with me holding a marshmallow on a stick. 5

robnilrobnilover 3 years ago
same shit different author

even though you put your spin on this story your still polishing a turd.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneover 3 years ago
It will never be OK

This is a partial repeat of my comments on George Anderson’s story. Anderson is great at setting up situations and helping us feel the emotions of the protagonist. I felt Jim’s pain, anger, and humiliation. By the end of the story, I was emotionally invested in Jim. Good writing does that.

In Anderson’s story, Jim had years to eat his pain and humiliation and make the best choice for his children, but I only had a page or two. I was still extremely angry when I finished the story. I didn’t get the catharsis I wanted. I want Marc burned badly. I want him to lose his career, his ability to dance, his face and his balls. I wanted Dee burned directly for her role in the deception. I want more pain for Linda. The Ellen episode was just too little; nothing really happened, and it didn’t last very long.

Harddaysknight gave me some of that catharsis, but not enough. Marc got off too easy. Dee got off with nothing. Linda didn’t suffer enough. I appreciate it when writers constrain themselves by reality. There is only so much punishment that could be dealt out to Linda without punishing their children. An ordinary person has limited ability to punish other people without suffering blowback. But, in the name of reality, both GA and HDK got it wrong. In those stories, it was OK at the end. It would never be OK. They might reconcile. They might live a long and satisfactory life together. But there would always be something missing. There will always be the disappointment that a life that could have been joyful with someone special was merely an acceptable life with someone that wasn’t worse than average.

SystemShockSystemShockover 3 years ago
Nope.

Up until halfway through the last page of the story, the wife was nothing but haughty, self-absorbed and callous. She saw nothing wrong with what she did, and laid every bit of blame on her husband, even for how she did it. She downplayed everything, while at the same time touting it as a "perfect night" and the best sex of her life, and totally dismissed her husband's feelings. She showed her true colors, and in doing so made herself entirely unworthy of redemption. This wasn't some "snake in the garden" situation, where some slutty "friend" was whispering in her ear, or some slick douchebag had been working on her for months. No one filled her head with nonsense; it was already there. She already believed that marriage isn't an equal partnership, and love doesn't work both ways. He's supposed to love her enough to be selfless and disregard his own ego and feelings to keep her happy, but she has absolutely no obligation to do the same.

Look at what it took just to make her say she was sorry. A person like that is very, very unlikely to change, especially when they end up coming out ahead when the dust settles. And yes, she DID come out ahead. Now she gets to start over in a new place as a millionaire(I saw no mention of a "post-nup" or anything). Forget hubby's ultimatums; I'm sure she would sooner rather than later.

She was a shitty person right to the very end, and ends up being rewarded for it. But I get the feeling that's the point. This reads like a borderline troll story, designed to get a certain reaction out of a certain demographic, and so I rated it accordingly.

penneydog55penneydog55over 3 years ago

Story was good but not good. .Bad but not bad...If it was Me Her Ass would be Grass..

Thanks for sharing this Story with Us 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In the end....

...this was a story of a wimpy cuck... -*

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

A bit conflicted about this. Not sure I can stomach the cliche " I love her" bit and he ends up staying with her even after such a huge betrayal and total lack of respect. On the other hand, the writing as always is very good

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Loved it, except he did jump on the reconciliation train a bit too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
really you wrote this , she disrespected the marriage

Really two million ,he needs a divorce. Only reasonable solution. Running away. Why she fucked up good. What kind of bimbo would go off with a jock when having dinner with so called friends and destroy a marriage. Take the 2 million and run by yourself . I can’t believe you wrote this reconciliation story. It really sucked

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years agoAuthor

When I read George Anderson's story, I felt it was inconceivable for the husband to remain married to this woman. I asked for, and graciously received, permission to post an alternative true story about the situation. As I was writing, I discovered I had a clearer understanding of the wife's actions. She was despicable as hell because she felt she could never lose her husband's love and she severely tested that theory. As I went along, I found myself thinking divorce was the obvious and simple solution. I don't care for obvious and simple solutions.

I understand the complaints about the couple remaining together. I had the same feelings after I read George's story... the first time. I write these stories for my entertainment and hopefully, that of the readers. You may not like all of them. I get that. I appreciate that you take the time to let me and other readers know why you liked, or disliked something. Comments are the drug of choice for most of us writers. Thanks for taking the time to make them. Some of you may feel you are bothering, or hurting me with name calling and insults. You need to ask your self this question. Would that dumb fuck still be posting fag cuck shit and accepting comments if insults bothered him?

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 3 years ago

I really liked all of it, except for the last line, "Please don't ever go back on Face Book."

Maybe I didn't get it, but Facebook was a good source. As a husband, I would never agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story but have general question

Why are there so many single guys or annons that I’d bet my clit are single guys on here? They all seem to be the ones liking the stories where the wife is punished and are triggered by the couple making up. As a married woman, I can connect to these stories emotionally good or bad - especially if kids are involved. I don’t see the appeal for single guys- reading about cheating or swinging wives. Were you all wronged by a woman and this is revenge porn for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Marc LaValliere proved to be quite an embarrassment

and was let go by our local team and sacked from the charity he was involved with.

You see after the exposure of his actions with my wife several other husbands came forward and told their stories. The humiliation they felt etc was all revealed. When it became know that LaValliere was responsible for several divorces then his reputation was damaged beyond repair and people stopped watching his team IF he was playing.

'Helping Hands' efforts for that year were well down and they were not able to pay the excessive salaries etc. So they told him to resign from the charity.

He was shunned by all and sundry and eventually left the town in disgrace. However being rich he was able to live well for a few years. However, he still lived the high life and with no income coming in and no investments he eventually ran out of money and had to find a job. No-one wanted to hire him as the story came out so he ended his days in poverty reliving his glory days to the other homeless under the bridge.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

HDK, no great improvement on the original story, he was grossly disrespected and humiliated.

He makes 2mil out of the wanker and then cops it all because of the kids.

Why do you guys do this? Why make your male leads wimps and by extension cucks. What self respecting male would allow himself to treated as such by a faithless bitch?

In your universe this is a norm, in the real world it just doesn’t happen, you know it and so do I.

Believe it or not, more of us who read here are not cuck lovers, we do not necessarily want BTB, but we want the outcome to be real and not fantasy rubbish

Scores 2/5

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago

Poor and as bad or worse than the original, if that is possible. This is cuckold fantasy I would like to see what Saddletramp would do to Marc and the slut!

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 3 years ago
The Price

of integrity is two million dollars. He could have, should have left her with nothing. Moved with the kids and gone. There was no contrition in this slut so why is our hero such a zero? Sorry ending was *.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Well

It was going so good (very clever approach) and then RAAC. WTF?

Still say my wife would come home to an empty house and all her shit gone to the local homeless encampment. No forgetting, no forgiveness.

This story was a much better plan. Do all this...and then dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why oh why did he get back with the whore. I would have dropped the supposed friends and stayed together for the kids until the kids got older. Then left her to the wolves.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Not enough...

... punishment for the whore wife.

Only option: D-I-V-O-R-C-E ...

and the deal should have been done in a way that she got $0 of the 2 million!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
Better, but...

Shaking down a star athlete would never work in today's world. What Marc the jock did is now seen as a resume enhancer, not a character defect. More likely, the jock would sue hubby and win a defamation lawsuit or force him to stand down, facts be damned. Hubby would be out-lawyered one hundred to one. Judges play favorites, too.

Well written and readable but the "good wife turned disloyal slut" LW trope is a hard sell.

What's the matter with Lit? I can't see most of the comments. It's happening more often, too.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

Without saying this one or that was better, yours had a lot of strong points in it, though I disagree. I think he should have left her that night. It was also distracting that the first page was basically George’s. So it was frustrating wondering when your part would start. Solid 4*

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

The writing was good but for me the problem is the absurdity of the situation. I think any real man would have problems with what this MC did. Why not have him tell Janes husband that she told him that she would have handled the situation the same way as his wife did. Then he should have went upstairs and called an escort service and spent the night fucking the hell out of a woman whose looks his wife could never come close to. Then make sure the money was put on the credit card statement so his wife could see it in print so she would have to remember every month while they are making the minimum payment. The facebook thing was brilliant but probably wouldn't work because his wife wouldn't be the first this asshole pulled this with. The charity would just publicly cut ties with the so called football star. It might affect there bottom line the first month but by the second month people would have forgot all about the scandal. I know it makes me look like an asshole but then you divorce the bitch and go on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I believe she'd have trouble breathing when she walked in the door. She'd maybe have some hands around her slutty neck...

ranec1ranec1over 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Better

No consequences, he needed to leave her and go run rafting trips somewhere far away.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Nice Storyline***

No violence in the story good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You always write well.

I would opine that neither story was as complicated as it could have been. I’m not being critical, but it would have made it more dramatic if she’d have spent the entire weekend with the jerk. She should have come home in a different outfit reveling in the excitement of spending the next day on jerk’s boat with two of his teammates and a couple of other floosies. Her return late Sunday afternoon would afford additional details of her actions, and enhance the angst suffered by the husband as well as cast wifey as the slut that she let herself become. Only the fifth abandonment by wife with professed love for husband story that I’ve read on this site. This storyline is so much preferable than the “I’m a cuck story line” so dominating on this site, and they create drama not possible in the cuck and BTB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, . . .

how do you make a wife out of a pig? Linda made herself a slut, a whore, both of which are more grotesque than a pig. Your story is less lame than George Anderson's, but its no less ridiculous.

The problem with Linda continuing as his wife is not that she is immoral, its worse than that. Linda was not described as going through any significant change in situation or personality. She was merely described as succumbing to that perfect storm, that irresistible force above which she could not rise, could not overcome, could not defeat. Linda simply revealed her true personality, her true lack of strength and character. And what did it take? A few dances and advances from a handsome man. That's like someone becoming a bank thief only because they found out how much money is stored in bank vaults.

Linda must be removed from his life because she is toxic. She is not damaged goods, she's mentally and morally unsound.

So your fool is no better off than George Anderson's fool. And they deserve all the pain and suffering that staying married to Linda will bring into their lives. Maybe the rest of the community will at least learn something from their example.

Thanks for the effort.

012Say012Sayover 3 years ago
Five from me

I liked your intro, you did completely fuck up his story AND instead it has your humorous take. I liked both, gave both a five.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Now youvare writing cuck, fag shit?

You used to be able to write a serious story. What happened? The stuff you write in the past couple years has a smirky, insider vibe. Like its written for your friends- kinda middle school dude.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
hmm

liked this version a lot more. only the wife was shallow in this one, the husband made more of an impact to make his wife see what she realy did instead of her delusional mind was telling her

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 3 years ago

A mediocre take on a mediocre original. Neither author confronts the cruelty and humiliation she visits on her husband and in each the husband simply acquiesces and accepts his public role as a cuckold and a coward. In HDK's version he embraces and amplifies it for reasons not at all convincing.

And in both cases its really no big deal and they all live happily ever after.

This raises the question: Are you fucking kidding me?

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
I'm being very kind

After reading shit like that I'm generous with a ONE*

LVGirlLVGirlover 3 years ago
Nah

I have the same comment as I did about George Anderson’s story:

Real people just don’t behave this way and because of that the story is both distasteful and unbelievable.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

This is bad as the original story... LOL.... I don't understand why nobody can follow the basic problem with this story. The husband and wife with their friends were not just out on a date. It will the special night that the husband had planned for a wife for the end of Winter. They had special Room reservations they get special activities planned. That's the problem with the story that nobody is talking about.

HDK is the most over rated LW . This sort of writing is pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There would never be a reconciliation

That is the key flaw in both stories. Yours suffers particularly because there is no explanation of why he thawed. Her admitting privately that it was a mistake in no way can equate with how publicly and privately he was shit on, and the story subsequently feels emotionally dishonest as a result. Extensive groundwork must be laid to justify such a profound emotional shift, and you didn’t provide it.

You’ve written a lot of stories. Your narrative ability has only slightly improved. Credible dialogue, never your strongest suit, has deteriorated. Your plots appear to demonstrate less attention to detail and believability. Worst of all, you seem less able to convey plausible or even consistent honest emotion in your characters inner monologues, action and dialogue.

You must be aware of this. Every writer waxes and wanes. Perhaps a break is in order. Return or don’t, but remember that many of us have appreciated your efforts. If you do intend to continue, may I suggest that you consider a new editing/beta read team that will give you more honest feedback?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

WHERE IS THE GODAM FUCKING RAGE!? ...THE EMOTION?

For the love of God isn't there an author out there who can emagine or grasp what something like this would be if this was real life?

And magine being the husband realizing that these women Friends of the wife were all in on this and work to protect the wife and laugh at him humiliate him at thru restaurant ....

Where is the husband's rage and anger at when the wife comes home? Why doesn't he explored with emotional fury?

Why doesn't he spit in her face so she walks in the door? Why is in her wedding dress and the wedding albums burned on the front lawn?

My point here is that in all of these loving wives stories the vast majority of them have almost no emotional reaction from the men. Going out and beating up the football player is not an emotional reaction about what the wife has done to him and to the marriage and what she really thinks of The husband.

Why isn't he crying?

Why use and he screaming with rage over what has happened?

Even worse in the original story and in this terrible version of the story... The wife seeming inability to understand what she has done and why it's wrong doesn't cause the husband to get even more angry or frustrated.

All we have is the husband going foo logical arguments with no emotion as if the husband is Mr. Spock or Sherlock Holmes .

In real life as the husband attempted to communicate or get through to the wife about What she did about the humiliation the disrespect ... The fact that the white doesn't get it the 1st time he tries with a second time with a 3rd time should be calling some kind of emotional reaction from the husband

just so pathetically Frustrating

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needed his pain to be shared around a bit more .

I was surprised that I quite enjoyed his outing himself as a cuck . In this story it worked pretty well . He got some money , a fresh start , his family remains intact .... and a wife that doesn't deserve this good fortune .

I'm thinking If you're going to out yourself , daytime TV could also work !

Being interviewed and telling the viewers how your wife was sneakily taken away by a ' sports star ' who seemingly prefers married women and was aided and abetted by these so called friends .

With follow up stories public opinion could be extremely detrimental to the sports star , those so called friends would be seen in an unfavourable light and he would , I expect , get paid, one way or the other .

At least here he wouldn't be seen so much as a cuck , but as a betrayed husband managing to get a measure of revenge .

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago
Pun

Nice story, but the pun really is the category in which it is placed.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
lol

not going to get that 5.00 but damn shitload of comments already lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cheers HDK. Not sure what the pimp comments are about, because he negotiated a higher bribe to shut up?

I understand staying financially, staying for the kids rarely works. But I could never have a physical relationship with her again and it would take time for even a civil relationship.

There would be quiet he said/she said threats at work too.

I'd also make it clear that the 4 other husbands were supportive of her actions, thus their wives were fair game, especially Dee repeating what she said.

The 10k bribe to shut up would have been made public too.

Sorry I just cannot see how there could be any sort of proper reconciliation with Linda, the friends or the arseholes at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was a nice twist

He really was backed into a corner by his slutty wife.

And her constant need to be the 'good guy' prevented any real remorse for her actions. Which made any real healing next to impossible. Even if that healing involved them being divorced. His only real options were to lash out at her in some fashion, or just leave her cold turkey. So he mocked her on social media, and laughed in her stupid smug face. He choose a non-violent version of option 1 in your version.

I'd say the ONLY reason he's still with her is the two million dollars, because her admission came a month late, and many dollars short. And he doesn't even really need her for the two million. So I'm guessing he's mostly just tired. Taking the high road always feels shitty. He's not going to enjoy her the way he used to. His love for her will always be lower than what it was. But that's okay, because she's never loved him as much to do what she did. Now she will carry that fear that he'll want to leave her. It'll probably be the only thing that keeps her legs closed. Because I'v had pretty young things proposition me, even at low points in my relationship. Sorry, but 'adventures' don't excuse putting your love through the pain of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Overstated

Yes, the courts usually give the kids to their mother. That is because the fathers in real life are usually less capable of rearing children. But a mother who openly went off with a man she picked up at a bar? Whose dalliance ended up a major community conversation? Whose children would be teased about it in school? Who is likely to do it again? Really good argument for unfit mother there. Maybe he gets primary custody. Now the question is...is there any indication in the story he could handle primary custody? I am not clear that sexual fidelity is the primary indicator of parental fitness

Dunny69Dunny69over 3 years ago
Still cuck shit

She was always a lying slut and only came out with her version of the truth to end the problem. He was a wimp and deserved fuck all. Still a crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cold hearted Bitch

The wife is one cold hearted bitch. Guys out with the wife for a night of dining and dancing. She get's propositioned by a good looking professional football player for a night of wild fucking. Most wives would of slapped the shit out of the guy for the rude crude pickup ploy but this "loving" wife leaves the unsuspecting husband at the club and leaves with the football player with her panties on fire.

Doesn't come home until the next day. Has no remorse what's so ever and is just gushing about her wild night of fucking Mr Studly.

Forget the typical male pride bullshit comments. How does a person reconcile the cold calculated betrayal and total lack of remorse shown by the wife. You don't. There's no coming back from that and you don't get over it.

Wife basically gets a free pass in this story and never shows any real signs of remorse over her betrayal.

Take the 2 million and just get the hell out of Dodge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Your best submission in a while. More like this would be breat

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

Good Story.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 3 years ago
Ouch, you kinda screwed the pooch on this one, buddy

I hate to see decent writers do a story just for "Shock" value. You have written some great stories and some stinkers. I put this one somewhere in the middle edging closer to a stinker than a great story. I can see why you were interested in writing another option for it since it was an interesting premise.

In reality, any man who would take back a cheating slut like her with the maximum humiliation factor he experienced is very unrealistic. Whether it is a celebrity or not. It's one thing if no one else knew or helped. Sorry, but until all the so-called "friends" who helped or condoned it feel the wrath of justice, this story, whether written by you, goofy-ass George, or anyone else will be left wanting in a big huge way.

Just like I tell my Liberal friends (not the crazy ones who have gone far left fascist), in my former Democratic Party............... If you want to defeat President Trump and other Republicans you MUST DO BETTER. Being "less, equal, or more bad" isn't going to cut it anymore. So, with that, I say to you and your writing........... DO BETTER.

As always I will be waiting anxiously for your next effort.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Now go buy some S&M gear and a butt plug to prep that virgin ass, gonna get some redemption

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If my wife ever did anything like that it would be one and done. That's a deal breaker with me. That guy is a total pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story...

...had no compelling reason for him to stay with her. It was well written, but not well thought out. So sorry, it's a low score from me.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

For $2M (before taxes), Jim is a willing to wear a 'cuck' label from his slut. Jim is willing to turn a blind eye accepting Linda's attitude and insulting arrogant denigration of Jim's manhood upon her returning home? What about the Grandparents??? So this RAAC is all for money not the ideals of marriage/love. Just another generation of misguided kids created by dysfunctional amoral parents, Jim/Linda.

/

2*, Hooyah, but no salute to a sick story projecting these morals...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, unbelievable......

What kind of man would allow his wife to do this? This is one of the worst stories I've read in weeks. Nobody, but nobody can be that stupid as this author made the husband. WTF author. I expected a hell of a lot more from you. Given that 90% plus stories posted in loving wives is garbage/trash anymore. I really expected more from you. Gave this story a one star rating for stupidity. I'm surprised how many readers actually thought this was a good story. This husband was made out to be a wimp cuckold. End of discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Normally this author writes quite well....

But this one was really terrible. You'll do better next time.

gmann57gmann57over 3 years ago

A much better ending, but still the wrong ending. The right ending would have been to have both knees destroyed on the football player. All these high paid athletes are a bunch of pre madonnas who think they are somehow important people in society, well coved proved that society can get by just fine without them

ejsathomeejsathomeover 3 years ago

The writing and the story were fine, as all your writing is. But she deserved substantially more pain and suffering. She should have been served with divorce papers. Then forcing her to suffer for an extended period of time before proposing counseling. And then, maybe, just maybe taking her back with severe conditions and an iron-clad pre-nup.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Much better ending got you a 4

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 3 years ago
Lol that was funny

Especially when he said he was going to raise the kid to play for the Patriots! LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not a 5

Definetly not a five, another story of a wimp husband , that's all that seems to be on literotica anymore wimp husbands and cuckold's. Just like in this story.

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years ago
Yeah, I’m disappointed

That was not your usual good story. It lacked rage or consequences. The way she talked to him when she came home was beyond reprehensible. She would and should have been on the street. Didn’t leave me with anything but outrage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Expect more

Not my cup of tea but only because I felt the wife deserved harsher punishment and I was going to rank the story lower but then I realized that’s what makes you a good writer is that you can keep me reading a story where I don’t necessarily like or agree with the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too soft on Linda

Linda went from I did nothing wrong "You'll get over it before long. It was just sex. You're the man I love" to contrite and remorseful "I learned my lesson" in a blink of a eye. Linda should have been punished more by family, children and Jim before Jim forgave her. He also should have had a post nuptial prepared giving him everything, including the kids, if she ever strays again, and she either signed it or he divorced her. Jim can never trust her again. The moment she disrespects him in the future, and she will, he pulls out the agreement and kicks her ass to the curb.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Response to comment by gmann57 on 09/20/20

I hope that the comment by gmann57 on 09/20/20 was pure lampooning. I thought that there was a gentlemen's agreement that we do not allow politics, religion or similar unmentionables to invade LW.

If, in fact, you tried to post a comment that was not published, the lack of intelligence and delusion of your above comment indicates that you either failed to click the correct buttons or your writing failed the most basic requirements of being intelligible.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 3 years ago

Have to say have enjoyed ur stories . Sorry this only got ya 3 stars wasnt impressed in the ending. I kno its all fiction but cant see any man taking something like that unless he really is a cuck. But as usual thats for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Anderson wrote a straight-up cuck story and now she's apparently offended that the unsophisticated LW readers can't recognize her great intellect and writing prowess. I suppose HDK was engaged to try and make her story more palatable by adding some humor and a large financial payoff. It didn't work.

Regardless of whatever clique HDK and Anderson belong to, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear: the wife's behavior in both of these stories was unconscionable and so premeditatedly cruel that she should be anathema to all human beings.

Both stories are poorly conceived and written. Don't try to piss down our backs and tell us it's raining. We know a cuck story when we see it.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

Gave you a 4. The story itself was pretty good. The main character got his revenge. His wife finally realized how badly she screwed up. I personally would rather have him be able to drop her ass in the dirt and move away with the kids and the 2 million. But the courts would have made him give her some.

As a story it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More re-writing required!

Now Marc and Linda need to put though the just retribution grinder preferably at a low speed setting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes ....

.... this is CUCK SHIT .... and RAAC SHIT .... and a "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" SHIT story .... and unfortunately more "par for the course" dribble from what use to be a very good writer ....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@gmann, he WAS impeached. He wasn't convicted because of the venal Moscow Mitch Senate.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I rarely agree with HIV, but the husband's in GA's "real life" story were so much more realistic than the husbands in either story. The real life husbands made it clear that they would never stand for such disrespect, why did the stories ignore that reality?

I don't remember which story (maybe it was both!) referred to the husband's ego, as if the wife's ego at the big, strong, handsome, rich athlete wanting her had NOTHING to do with it.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 3 years ago
Easy money?

Yes she was a cheating slut wife but became a whore after they got paid the two million. Maybe they could try the same trick in another city and go for another payout.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 3 years ago

This has the making of a great story. I agree with HarryinVa though. Not enough rage on his part. Also, not enough contrition on her part to get to remain his wife.

Fill in those holes and the story is much much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Suck

Wimp

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Not up to the author's normal standards.

Harddaysknight informs us that he writes for his own entertainment. From the comments posted here it looks as though he is the only one who is entertained by this story. His prolog warned us that he is going to mess up the original story. I have to agree that he did warn us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uh!

When Dee told me that my wife left with Mark, I would have bitch slapped Dee but not too hard!

Njones53Njones53over 3 years ago

A nice little story. Weak in some areas and definitely not even close to any emotional closure in the end. The husband was just blah, the wife self-serving and duplicitous. All that said, it did have some good comedic moments.

gmann57, if your hero was fact checked and had his diatribes and Twitter's monitored we may have been fooled by his silence into believing he actually was working instead of ranting like a spoiled little moronic child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pathetic

How could a once decent writer be replaced by a cuck-happy loser with "second chance" fetishes like this? Was there a slut ray directed into his/her/z neighborhood did it have a stroke and is reacting to the altered cerebral chemicals?

Can someone find if Hardaysnight got his/her/z account stolen? Perhaps we are just reading posts made by Russian/Chinese bots or Azerbaijaini blog heisters.

How said author expected a "5" out of this disaster is beyond reality.

Smokepole

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 3 years ago
Zero

Did you write this while on your PERIOD?

STRAIGHT UP PUSSFIED GARBAGE!!!!

xiluaxiluaover 3 years ago
You are asking for 5 stars?

You're fucking delusional. This was a cringing, word by word pathetic garbish story. It doesn't deserve more than the typical anon 1* cuck shit that we usually see here.

So sad when you get to experience the mental degeneration of someone that used to write great shit. Now he's writing cuck shit and asking for 5 stars. Delusional aren't we.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

sbrooks103x, of course the cheating is about ego. Unless there is coercion involved, it's always about ego. It's interesting that you mentioned a woman’s ego though because I can't remember ever seeing that mentioned in a story. How many stories involve a woman of a certain age cheating to prove that she is still desirable. Deciding to cheat involves making the determination that one is due something regardless of commitment and promises made. Ego is always involved. The male ego retorts are always a misdirection to either assuage guilt or assign blame elsewhere.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Better than the original

I hope you read this 'George' but only for direction.. HDK, I am surprised you chose this story to 'amend' but, like the original, it went completely the wrong way. I usually enjoy your stories but this will not enhance your status on this site! I think a more destructive attack on 'Mark' is appropriate and would have been my first choice Then Linda would have to pay, not sure how I would decide that as I am totally against physical violence on women in any form. I think a wide separation from this nasty female slut would be best, however I could achieve it while compiling my alibi as Marc gets his legs crushed! At least there was no 'Ellen' nonsense in this version 2 stars, mainly for my respect to your other stories and an attempt to sort out George's crap!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years agoAuthor

It hurts that Harry would be so harsh when I made a special effort to include him jn my story. For those looking for a happy ending to this story, check out Hook1957's enjoyable take on George's original. The difference between fiction and nonfiction is fiction has to make sense. Thanks for all the fish, and the comments. I read everyone of them and am pleased so many cared enough to make a comment. Till next time!

ViscontiViscontiover 3 years ago
- 1*

This story would never get even a 1* with a wife that would sneak off for a one night stand. She even admitted she planned going to the bathroom to sneak off because she knew he would say no so she knew it was wrong. The only real outcome would be a divorce and revenge on everyone. The friends, the player, the charity, and the most revenge on the unfaithful wife. BTB would be the only way the get a 5 !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

In asking for 5 stars for this you are more delusional than the wife in this story. Sorry a really disappointing effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG

People need to understand humor... it was hilarious and had me laughing out loud... the promise was to shit stir HDK's haters and he wrote this story perfectly and achieved it fantastically...well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I might find time to read this later but I'm rereading Lady in Red I really hope you continue continue with L I R as it's your best story by far, here's hoping you can carry on and also fill in some gaps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not worth the effort

Sorry, the original was fine and the conclusion so much better than this desperate effort. Considering almost half of this presentation is a word-for-word copy from George's original it's a bit of a rip-off all round.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...