All Comments on 'With a Little Help From my Friends'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 460 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The premise is wonderful but the wife was written( to me) with a far more care free attitude to deserve a reconcile. The wife's reactions as written never really conveyed actual regret and pain from her actions. The character brought out no feelings for forgiveness. The husbands pain was clearly written about.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 3 years ago

MUCH better (and funnier) than the orginal version!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well SHIT!

Well written but I have several issues with this little drama. The biggest problem is that he stayed married. I understand that you and Mr. Anderson are the "Kings of RAAC" but this ending was ridiculous. In "February Sucks" he stays married because of the kids. In this mess, he apparently stays married because of the money. Not a very smart guy. Did he figure out he would probably lose half the money to the tax man? And that one million dollars doesn't go far these days? If he goes to Hawaii the money would barely buy him a shack and the shack would be far away from the beach. Did you figure out that nothing would make him trust his slut wife again? How does he live with that fact? And lastly, but not leastly, once again Marc LaValliere walks away untouched, unblemished and ready to go again. As a wise man once said - "Fuck that shit!" I'm thinking in the comments you get on this story there will be at least one "Fuck, fag, cuck, shit". We'll see. I hope you and George have some more stories ready to go soon so that we can get the bad tastes out of our mouths quickly.

lnrangerlnrangerover 3 years ago

Well hell, she didn't get knocked up after all. Now the fucking Patriots will have to miss out on 'One Night-Stand' LaValliere's sons unconceived talents...almost took off a star for that, but then saw 'cuck shit' under the tags and felt justified in restoring your always well earned 5 stars! Thanks for fucking up a good story and giving some consequences to the asshole wife stealer.

TwentytwentyTwentytwentyover 3 years ago

Great story, well written, but in both versions there was reconciliation. I’m not normally into BTB, but the cruel way she humiliated him in public would be tough for anyone to get over. I don’t see reconciliation as a likely outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

She's proven to be a cheater and not to love her husband. Why stay? Kill her and be done with it.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 3 years ago

As a follow-on to 'February Sucks' this was pretty damn good. A classic HDK story with a smirk and a wry grin. I loved it.

bioman57bioman57over 3 years ago

Well written and characters developed some what.. But the story and the ending did not ring true.. Sorry. It is a weak 4 at best..

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 3 years ago

Who says only the Russians know how to use Facebook! The whole social media remorse thing was great. Anyone for V3, set in a group couples therapy session when Dr. Phil walks by? 5*

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Not sure about this one. How anyone could do what she did is unbelievable. Her husband must be an angel in disguise to have a heart that could forgive her. I know that most people of either gender wouldn't be able to forgive such a despicable action. I had thought your ending would have been more severe and had more justice for the husband. Still well written. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Five.

Don’t be silly. This what you deserve, it’s the same as the wife in your abysmal tale was given. * One!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry!

No five here. Better than the original, but it just doesn't the bulldog! The wife needs to go to the curb. Marc the tight end should have appointment with an Ortho after having both knees and ankles meet up with bat in an alley. Also, delete the "friends" from his life. Any version where they stay together is a 3 at best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agreed with your intro

murdered this story, which was unbelievable to begin with. Not one of your best efforts , but playful.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
HDK is The Man

HDK has done it again. I would not have thought it possible to rescue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best Advice

Don’t ever go on Facebook.

Seriously, don’t.

The story was meh. Too soon after February and neither gritty nor funny. First time I give a 3 to an HDK story.

SkibumSkibumover 3 years ago
Whoa.

Tough to take, but entertaining.

stev2244stev2244over 3 years ago

Interesting to see two of the best authors here write stories based on the same premise. Unsurprisingly, HDK's is much more lighthearted. Just as unsurprising, I like both stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a better end but not harsh enough

Even though I felt your story was stronger than original, the rat bastard asshole did not lose enough. The cheating whore needs to be kicked to the curb. Fidelity can't be conditional, there are no exceptions she hid what she was going to do because she knew she was wrong. Begging forgiveness after the fact is fine when you borrow your neighbour's lawnmower without asking first.

When you deliberately violate a vow and publicly humiliate the person you swore to cherish because you believe deserve it you inflict suffering and destroy trust so deeply. Unless you are willing to sign away the legal right to everything you destroyed you aren't looking for forgiveness just acceptance. The legal system will finish off the humiliation of the husband making him pay for a house he can't live in, children he doesn't really get to raise while enduring the looks of pity and derision because he is perceived as being too weak too satisfy his wife,

I don't feel she showed enough remorse for her callous behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yeah you're never getting a 5. Todd can't even get a 5 and he has explosives. I mean who doesn't like explosives?

Seriously, I appreciate your inventive revenge but the cast is just so unlikable in the original.

Sigh, if only you had explosions

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 3 years ago

Very entertaining! I'm not sure I could forgive but the money was a good touch. A 5 as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn

I expected a btb not a raac. Had me hopeful for awhile. Was thinking he would consider no divorce then she would be pregnant and out he goes. But nope, she wins again. Gets sex with the famous athlete, keeps family, gets new home in a new state. Why wouldn't a wife do this! She should post on FB “told you so!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Pathetic story about a Cuck and a Slut. Disgusting!!

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Two million wasn't punitive enough - he should have started at 10 Million and gone on from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

It inevitably started off rehashing the waste of time that was the original sorry attempt at a story, then it looked like it might be going somewhere.....then the ending came and it sucked more than a woke comedian........that is some going buddy.

Best if you revert to your older style of stories, they were good.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

A good take on this story, 5*, of cpurse.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

"It would be nice to score the first 5.00 in LW"

That will never happen with a reconciliation ending. In all the highest rated stories, the husband ends up divorced from the cheating wife and replaces her with a faithful/beautiful/loving younger woman.

This story was okay and the way their marriage exploded was far more realistic than in "February sucks". Considering how public everything was, the social media fallout was a clever twist. The douchebag paying him $2 million was pure Fantasyland though and all that did was turn the husband into a pimp for his whore wife. He should have taken the money, divorced Linda, and ended up with a woman who wasn't a slut.

After the way Linda publicaly betrayed and humiliated her husband, this would only end in a really nasty and acrimonious divorce. I'd like to read the BtB ending, where the betrayed husband completely destroys the heartless bitch of a wife. Then Marc gets outed as a sleazy predator who gets off on ruining marriages and has his career ruined in a #metoo firestorm.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
good read

I always enjoy your stories as they are well written but I don't always care for the topic or ending. In this case I don't agree with a RAAC but what the hell. I do like the fact he said get tested for both STD and pregnancy. And what about her changing the story about the weekend? It wasn't good sex and she was forced to swallow? I call BS. She just wanted to help he case of getting no divorce. I say that because she appears to be a very determined and independent woman. So if the sex was not good and when he forced his dick down her throat the bible would have burst and reality sets in. She would have come home. I don't see her staying the entire night and the full morning for repeat of bad and forced sex.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
damn spell check

I meant HER case for no divorce and the BUBBLE would have burst, not bible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry but a true Submissive

Excellent writing as usual. But no matter the spin his words show he has a latent submissive personality

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I won't lie.

This lies up there in the top ten worst stories I've read on the website.

Come on man

You're better than this.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

No, I’m afraid that your story is not much better than Anderson’s sad tale.

Her attitude and disrespect is just a hurdle so big it cannot be jumped over, or ignored. The husband IS a wimp, a most unreal character.

The husband cannot trust her not to be starstruck/cockstruck again. She did it so easily after all.

Hell’s bells, she shattered all the trust in that marriage and no amount of money can bring that back.

To stay with the conniving manipulative bitch for the kids is sending the wrong message to everyone and never works in the long run.

All marriages are built on love and trust and when that is pissed away like she did, regardless of the kids, the marriage is over.

HDN, do another story that shows the true angst and heartbreak, that comes in this situation, a real story that ends in only one way.

DIVORCE!!!!!!

I score the story 2/5, no 5s from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your Tag is correct.

you called it: "cuck shit"... and YOU made it!

I hope you are proud of it.

However all is not lost, you crawl your way through it.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
At least he stood up for himself better than the original story.

Realistically though, famous people, athletics, actors, rock stars, politicians etc have fucked around for ever. Not one would pay $2 million to stop the cuck husband of a "conquest" to back off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

This ending turns him into a pimp and his spouse into a true whore, whereas before she was only a mislead wife.

Didn’t like this ending. Actually didn’t like the whole story. It was taken in whole from another’s and this could have been wrapped up in One paragraph.

I usually like this author’s submissions so I will give him a one time hall pass. 🙄

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

GA’s story was his usual RAAC stuff and only to be expected. This was a little better until close to the end.

Until one of you authors comes out with Jim’s correct response it will always be cucksville USA.

What is Jim’s correct response? I hear you cry.

DIVORCE DIVORCE DIVORCE.

Here’s hoping one of you has the bottle to step into the real world. I wait with baited breath.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

HDK's usual humorous take on life, cheating and the Easter eggs were hilarious. You stayed with the original characters and I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Thanks for posting, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
still cant see keeping her

The mental problems she must have to let her do that havent been corrected. She is just a time bomb waiting on the next perfect storm. And 2 million wont buy much, should have asked for 10 million. 3*

marktacmarktacover 3 years ago
Nope, not buyin' it!

I know it is fiction, but at least make it somewhat believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’ll never understand

She does not respect him or she would not have done this. Now she is sorry because she got burned, but SHE DOESN’T RESPECT HIM ANY MORE THAN SHE DID BEFORE. She hasn’t indicated in any way that her feelings for him have changed, just that the price she paid for her fling was too high. I will never understand why a man would stay with a woman who so clearly and with such humiliation showed her utter disregard for her husband. She does not love him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So as much as he calls his wife a whore, that’s how much of a pimp he became. Not a single one of the main characters in this story is worth a damn. Wife is a whore. Husband is a cuck pimp. The “friends” are all accomplices that should be blown up. The football player is a complete jerk. The bullying coworkers for both are just that, bullies. Ok, maybe mom and dad and the two kids are Ok, but that’s it.

Not one reason in hell for the guy to take the wife back.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"At least, that's what I'd have done before tonight." -People forget this when they bring up Ellen. Yes, he went off with Ellen, but that was AFTER the Marc incident.

"I don't see any reason to bring the matter up with other people." - That's not what he asked. What about when THEY bring it up?

"Our friends wouldn't tell anyone," - Who cares? Their FRIENDS know! How can he face them? Why would he want to?

I love the way they promise not to cheat "from now on." That same promise was made on their wedding day. How'd that work out?

"It was better than Marc laying a beating on you if you tried to stop me from leaving with him" - Marc wouldn't have beaten him. He'd be opening himself up to a huge lawsuit and probably a league suspension.

"I thought my friends respected me more than that." -Why the fuck would her friends respect her?

"I never wanted to embarrass you. " - She didn't think he'd be embarrassed when she didn't come back to the table?

"Maybe you'll think a little before you post shit on Facebook." - Hadn't Jane already posted it? Maybe his co-workers hadn't see it, yet, but sooner or later they would, because of Marc's name if nothing else.

Great that they're dumping they're "friends." As I said on GA's story, unlike the real-life guys in George's intro, who were aghast at the idea of husbands accepting their wives fucking celebrities, the husbands here were as bad as the wives. Maybe worse, since they should have known how it would feel if it had happened to them.

SKHPSKHPover 3 years ago

A wife with such a low set of morals and that attitude with her husband after her humiliating act does not deserve a reconciliation, especially not that easy. Seriously: the kids and a bribe of 2 million $ are not ground enough to start anew. The marriage is doomed. It would have been 5 stars because of the gripping writing style, but the ending costs one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sorry

what a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF

What happened is this a different author??? HDK never posted such drivel before!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story would have been better if BLM rioters looted and burned down the football player and his lawyers home's

No man or women should stay with a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks HDK!

Keep them coming!

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 3 years ago
So now

He not only a cuckold but a pimp too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only slightly better

Only slightly better than the original since he did fight back.

Still crap in that he stayed married after being so publicly humiliated by Linda and the people that were supposed to be their friends. Taking any amount of money from a charity no matter how corrupt makes him an asshole and his wife’s pimp.

Would have been better to post factual account on FB and not embrace being a cuckold. Should have quit work after being harassed for a couple of weeks and after a couple of months unemployed file for divorce and sue her for spousal support so he could move to another to get a fresh start at a new job.

Never take back a cheating spouse especially when the cheating is done so easily and out in the open.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Not quite there

Well done but still not balancing the scales. I must admit using social media is new and offers a new level to revenge.

RSKY54RSKY54over 3 years ago

Better than the original but still not what I would have done.

jasonnhjasonnhover 3 years ago

As far as I see it, he sold his self respect for 2 million dollars. The old joke applies: Would you sleep with me for one million dollars?

Sure!

How about for one hundred dollars?

NO! What kind of girl do you think I am?

We have already established that. Now we are just haggling over price.

He turned down ten thousand dollars but accepted two million. We KNOW what kind of husband he is, a cuckold. They were just haggling over price.

We also know what kind of wife he has, an untrustworthy one and one that doesn't respect him, and you can't buy trust or respect for any price. He will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder waiting for his slut wife to catch up with him again. I would at least get a post nup, ASAP, one that says if she cheats she gets absolutely nothing. He would still end up a cuckold but at least he wouldn't be sleeping in the town park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing about this one makes the story better

All that was done in this version is "changing the middle" with little difference to the actual story. It still has the same delusional slut wife and the same walk all over me husband and friends that aren't worth a bucket of shit.

The outcome remains the same, which itself is still revolting. You used the words of G.A. saying Marc had a big cock and it was the best six of her life, but later one changed it to him having nothing more than average and the sex wasn't all that good. At least in G.A.'s version the wife never strayed from her comments of the sex being the greatest she will ever experience.

In the original, the wife only regretted that the husband couldn't get past her betrayal, but in this one she's upset the "friends" outed her to the world as the slut she is. This wasn't the issue or the problem with the original story. It was the absurdity of the wife's and the friend's contention she did nothing wrong and the husband should just forget it happened!

No new gains in this story. Like the original, I felt it lacking, just for different reasons.

dardefdardefover 3 years ago

Better ending than the original story....still only a 4 and that's for writing.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

Nicely done.

Everyone reacts differently to this kind of scenario, but I enjoyed your take on it. Another HDK treasure.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Back in the 70s I worked for a firm in Denver that flew a co star on Mission Impossible in for an interview. He wasn't a main part but he had a good part. He was a big and good looking guy. The thing that amazed me was that at least four of the women in the office visited his hotel room in the two days he was there. I can't remember now if any of them were married but I do recall that at least two of them were not the kind of women that would do that. How naive am I. Anyway good dory five stars from me.

andyinozandyinozover 3 years ago
Two versions of the story

and that prick of a footballer hasn't had his kneecaps smashed yet ?

Unbelievable.

JLRemora2JLRemora2over 3 years ago
Beyond the wit

If a reader enjoys RAC stories and cuckold tales this story definitely wins the prize. The writing is the usual JFK, so other than some typos, overall it hits right in the stomach, and for those lesser beings it will certainly exercise their gag reflex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a waste of time

So, getting $2 million dollars is the going price for his wife. What a waste of time this story was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You disappointed

Me to no end. The tight end should have no knees and only he and the kids disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 Star

You expected to get 5 stars with this cuck piece? As long as you've been on here I'd think you would know by now that a wimpy husband with a whore for a wife doesn't get you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a waste

Worse than the original. Huedog, papatoad, please write a good revenge sequel to this shit.

mordbrandmordbrandover 3 years ago
Better

At least he salvaged something instead of the beat down he took in GA's version.

deadonedeadoneover 3 years ago

I liked the story right to the last 10 paragraphs.

Reconciliation at any cost (ok $2,000,000) feels hollow.

Once again I was hit by two common literary tropes.

One the over used 'male ego'. Let's be real, females have as big or even bigger ego than men. Assaulting a persons ego no matter the gender is still cruel. The only time we see a story with a man cheating we see a super vindictive wife. Do we not?

The second is how only the husband has a roll in defending the marriage and the wife. Is she not also supposed to defend her husband and the marriage?

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

It’s a good Saturday when HDK submits a 5* story. Thanks.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 3 years ago
Wow!

Holy fuck! That was a great story...a bit open ended, but up to the end, gripping and interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

She would have been gone, He mentioned a "1 and done" and he's failed that. Divorce and should have gone and BTB even harder

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck

Well, I read the whole damn shit show. We knew all along he was a willing cuck. Then he became his wife’s pimp. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You’re Joking.

I really enjoyed the original version. This version is totally and utterly garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

why would he keep the slut should have tossed the whore to the curb not move somewhere else with her and sued the so called footballer for ten million not just two and done it through the courts so everybody could see it

Faustus65Faustus65over 3 years ago

Better than the original for sure, but how do you stay with a wife that would do something like that, so publicly. The original and this redo are well written but just brutal in the way the husband is treated. I get there are kids involved, but obviously the wife didn’t consider them, so why is it on the husband to be the only responsible parent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Better? She goes with the first one who comes by, he doesn't have his ass in his pants to shit her out and then takes her back. Let your balls grow before you write stories

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

George’s version of the wife didn’t deserve a reconciliation, but your version deserves one even less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FOR THE PREVIOUS ANONYMOUS

Here you go, my friend anonymous. Your expectation has come true.

Fuck this shit!

Fuck, fag, cuck shit.

A total douchebag story from a major cumsucking writer.

hdk has fucked away anything he has written previously, so he may keep fucking away his boyfriends' collective asses, not a collection of prose.

Wishing you the heartiest case of larynxgetic herpes.rJ4uoq

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So disappointed

HDK, I have enjoyed so many of your stories and had hoped you’d bring some sanity to this ridiculous tale. NO REAL MAN would have let that bitch back into the house the next morning! Burn her and the asshole on Facebook. Dump her as publicly as possible. He is fucked, can’t win, Because in most states, she’ll get the kids, house, child support, half of his retirement, and a nice monthly support check, all as a reward for fucking the asshole. And asshole still gets booty calls in the house you’re baying for!

BUT at least you won’t puke every time you see yourself in a mirror.

green117green117over 3 years ago
Oddly enough, I agree.

That the GA story was quite... important.

But a careful read is not easy - and it was showing up a lot of loose prose, at least to me. And now I'll have to do it in parallel with this one.

Suffice it so say it goes in the same bin as "Boilerplate", but without the self destructive elements. Sort of heroic protagonist (rather easier to see in your rendition), if you pay attention to the kids, which almost no one does...

Unless HDK does drag again.

Green-something

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Eh, so rather than a poor cuck he is a millionaire cuck

BrentJWBrentJWover 3 years ago

I usually get a kick out of your stories. This one not so much. Both characters were pathetic. Try again.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

I liked the direction this went better than the original, although both versions were well done. I feel this one is more revenge driven. I suppose it would be too much to have found that hubby was an ex Delta operator with a dozen former comrades who owed him their lives, and who would come from far away to shatter the football player's legs and arms, then disappear.

And if the story had included that scenario I would have felt it was too unrealistic LOL.

I can see how the husband would have to stay with the wife, a divorce with young kids would devastate him financially and he wouldn't be seeing his kids every day. And when she re-married he'd have to live with the knowledge that soon the kids would be calling the new guy 'dad'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mixed feelings

The HDK twist on the original story was nicely done, but the ending just petered out for me

Yes he got his revenge on his wife by shaming her on Facebook, and a nice 2mill pay day to boot, but the wife’s sudden repentance and her realisation that he was her only friend seems implausible because he certainly wasn’t friendly to her at that time

The temptation for Jim to go down the BTB route once he has the money must be huge - even more so if he had the foresight to get it paid into an offshore account

An enjoyable read nonetheless, just as the original author’s version was

breville1breville1over 3 years ago
Well Played, That Man!!

Definitely a better version. His so called cool attitude to her and his questioning was absolutely on the mark!! What a stupid woman!

Getting the 2 million was icing on the cake....he should have divorced her after letting her know that she was actually only worth ten grand. But with two kids involved and all that money and the many years together, I understand the decision to stay together.

Maybe he should have had her served and let her stew even more in her misery, dumped the house, mortgage and other expenses on her for a while, really rubbing it in before getting back with her. Then he would have absolutely taught her never to fuck with him.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good job, but painful. 5*****

Both versions must be fairly good because they both got under my skin in a big way. I was experiencing real anger in the first half of this.

To be honest, I can't resolve the conflict between the in-your-face behavior of a wife who ditches her husband for a night with another man and the repentant wife who now wants a real marriage. It happens so suddenly. I have to think there is reluctance and insincerity underpinning her conversion. She does not understand why he would take advice from someone who had not been his friend before and but she relies on her friends to smooth over her behavior with her husband, then criticism at work makes her see the harm she has done. Where is the absolute judgement of her own on what is right and what is wrong? Does she just go whatever way her friends think? Is she still in high school? You told the story well, but the wife isn't much to hold or lose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh there has to be another version

While I liked and hated the first original story the second one was good and different. I wanted to see him leave her at the restaurant and do some damage to knee caps of Marc, let alone their supposed friends. Take down Dee at the table at the time. Burn her and her friends and Asshole very publically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He went from cuckold to pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmmm

ok writing was well done.

But other then a willing cuckold personality defect, no way would any guy have kept her.

The story needs some justification for the ending, it wasnt there, again unless the guy has a mental illness and is a willing cuckold.

Really he would have been gone the next morning.

DDAY55DDAY55over 3 years ago
Great fun

Nice job. 5 stars. By the way the 2 million dollars is tax free on Jim's end. Taxes are the responsibility of the gifter not the giftee. It will end up costing the charity or LaValliere another $660,000 at 33%.

Anderson is a great author and his story disturbed me. I'm glad you took on the sequel and the asshole (LaValliere) will at least think twice about doing it again. I was thinking along the lines of a baseball bat to the asshole's knees when he brought Linda home the next day. I would have waited in the garage but of course with my luck LaValliere would have sent her home with an uber or cab. The cash was much better with no jail time.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

HDK, drivers on, and saddletramp! Finally some decent writing in LW. I enjoyed this version of the story, although Linda got off much too easily. I like the Facebook humiliation even if I don’t understand how it works. My son , 13 years old, set me up a profile and I have all of 18 FB friends, so not much of a presence. You told the story well in destroying her illusion of wonderful sex with the famous football player. Jim showed her that Marc was a sleaze, and she was nothing more than a whore. She ended up humiliated and he was well paid for her betrayal. He should have made her a lot more miserable before easing her back into his life. I’m sure she learned her lesson about friends and the use of social media as a weapon. Jim should get a Twitter account and give Marc a little more grief.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
this was even stupider than the original

you guys keep harping on his pride. she leaves him, fucks another guy because he's famous yet its his pride your harping on. She's a vain slut and both writers make it about his pride. His response was better in this story till you turned him into a pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry....

I don't have enough estrogen to get past the first dance. 3* charity.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 3 years ago
Excited then disappointed

I had high hopes for a big BTB. You let me down. If my husband did that to me it would have been an immediate sayonara. Sorry. Well written. But the bitch deserved to be burned big time. Very disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The ending wasn’t up to the rest of this well written spoof of the tired BTB trope. That perceived flaw notwithstanding, thanks for this 5* confection, HDK

Midnight53Midnight53over 3 years ago
No way...!

Try one more time...!

First thing I would do was to leave the bar and go directly home and get a locksmith... and have all the locks changed..... and NEVER let her in again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revenge

Should have told her friends hubby what she said re if she was asked she would do the same. Could maybe tell him on facebook so everyone would know. After all he was telling the truth.

Leave the hotel in the morning with only his suitcase not hers, let her worry about picking hers up, she may even find the clothing all cut up to show how he felt. Tell her to pick it up on her way home.

Arrange for her parents and family fully informed, to be at the house before she returned.

Book another night at the hotel after she returned and arrange for a classy Pro to pick him up at home to go to the hotel. This he could say was his turn to get a real good fuck to catch up. He would not need to have her stay with him at the hotel But make sure he can prove it if needed for a divorce in the future His wife would know immediately what it was like to see the person you love go with someone else not caring about your feelings he could say it was only one time and they would be back in a caring relationship for the rest of their lives "it would only be sex, it means nothing." If you love me you let me have this.

Arrange for a certain footballer to have a dick removal and bad assault while drunk. Maybe the husband could be having dinner with his lawyer as it happened. Make sure she knows she and other wives were to blame for what happened

Still let the facebook story happen so the world knows and warns how easy it can happen with a totally uncaring wife plus the risks of infection and or pregnancy from the event.

Sell the double bed and get two singles to give her the message she really fucked up. Take the lock off the bedroom door

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
My comment on original 9/12/20 stands..

Well written of course, don't personally agree with ending but it's your story (well the second part) HDK, and yes the shorter version works as well as the original. Thanks for the entertainment.

amyyumamyyumover 3 years ago
Original

though I'm confused by the title. Anyway 5*; it was very entertaining and the outcome highly unusual.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

HDK

I really enjoy your stuff and am an RAAC fan, but sometimes BTB is the only way.

Your story failed to address the elephant in the corner, Marc LaValliere. He didn't learn any lessons as it was the charity that paid for his dalliance. The least thing should have been two blown out knees ending his career and his source of importance, or run out of town on the rails.

Still a great performance.

mcbsmcbsover 3 years ago
Better than Original

At least in this version LaValliere had to pay. In Anderson's version only the couple suffer while Asshole, aka LaValliere, gets away without any cost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was good and I enjoyed it a lot, but I couldn’t go above 4. Sorry. I think it was partly because I found the original so very good, even moving. And, given how quickly this posted, I’m sure the author didn’t spent all THAT long working on this. Thanks for this fun read and all your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7140 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...