All Comments on 'With a Little Help From my Friends'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 464 Comments (Page 3)
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Until I got to the last page I was thinking you hadn't really moved the story much. My biggest gripe with the original was that Marc walked away untouched. I was glad when you "fixed" it here. Still not sure about the RAAC, but as I've posted to several LW stories, BTB is a tough sell where children are involved. They must always come first and if there's even a hint that time will fix the marriage, it should be attempted.

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

Actually quite glad a riff on GA's original hit the site so soon and that Anderson was nice enough to allow it. This take on this filled in some of the blanks that bothered me about the original, first the friends keeping a lid on it and two, no push back or fall out for our footballing hero of national adultery league. The addition of the charity was a nice touch but i feel like we just dipped our toes in the water here, the whole charity finances angle would have been fun to go after and brought some shame onto the player. The wife seemed less complete in this version, in GAs original it felt like someone hit a switch in her head at the bar and she walked out, here the switch stayed in that position up through the facebook postings. The Facebook stuff, while funny and apropos would have been taken done fairly quickly I think, the fallout would still be there, especially at his job like you wrote.

The scenario always reads so over the top for me that a wife would do this in her husbands face but it creates such DRAMA in the reader that it makes these stories decent page turners. I think what you do in that place, that little dramatic box this scenario creates is where the authors creativity truly comes out to play. It isn't the act of the humiliation cheat that makes these great stories, it's what happens in the aftermath. I'd lover to see some more of these and GA has been a great guy in letting other writers play with these characters. Lets keep it going! :-)

Lastly every comment I ever write goes into moderation and then gets published. I noticed some hurt feelings further back but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with anything in the real world. But facts are facts, the president did get impeached, he wasn't removed because too many people decided they were okay with what happened. But really has nothing to do with Football players grabbing married women in imaginary tales of infidelity and divorce. It's actually nice to read these as an escape!

Oh and we need a new category, LW Lit Fanfiction as George Anderson now has that to add to his resume. :-)

driv2u2driv2u2over 3 years ago

Wife pussy sold for 2 million

justbobkcjustbobkcover 3 years ago
5 stars from me but --

Now that $2 million is involved I think I'd take the money and run. I don't think I would even trust her signing a postnup. It is a matter of weak character, seems to me.

As that dialogue in "The Wild Bunch" points out "10,000 dollars cuts an awful lot of family ties." Two million even more so. And dangerously so -- as so many Black Widow real lifer murderesses sure point out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with last 3 comments. Pure cuckold.

She cheated and not sorry until too late.

Posted as cucky,!!!

Shit storm is right.

jtwheels

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 3 years ago
My General Policy

Is to not read a story with a rating lower than 4. Your story confirms that. I feel dumber after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice try

Nice effort but not realistic. Story line doesn't fit with reality. Perfect marriage, special date night, pent up sexual energy between hubby and wife, spent money for a nice hotel room...and then she just runs off with a stranger without a word and friends support her getaway??? Reality would be she gets home to locks changed, money split, her bags packed, lawyer appt. already made. Then when she try's to talk her "new dress" is thrown in the fireplace along with everything she had on that night shoes,purse,bra,panties everything! Obliterate everything associated with that night never to be seen again. Marriage is a contract and contract was not only broken but shattered! Quick divorce no looking back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ditto to Rshc1

cuck bs, The asshole would have paid and the whore would have been dumped and ignored. The only thing redeeming about this is how he handled it with the kids. As their mother she would have been allowed to see them. But, only if she found a way to relocate to where they were. Too harsh??? Not realistic??? Hell, he had 2 million to relocate to an area that would have dealt with the lopsided divorce laws. Let the whore figure out how to visit. Karma is a bitch and she would have been shown the same consideration she showed. He should have left and had one his "Friends" tell her what happened and that her options were up to her,. Good riddance whore

FirstBorn374FirstBorn374over 3 years ago
Wow!

What a lot of comments!!!

Sorry, but the marriage was over when she left with Marc. I would have taken the pain of child support, alimony, loss of the house, and so forth before I spent another minute under the same roof with her. Hey, maybe there's a story there? Man too proud to submit.

Of curse is was still a comfortable read, and I gave it a five.

Jedd Clampett (carvohi)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@starsong1977, yes, I agree, and your last sentence says it all, but that doesn't stop the wives and their supporters both in the stories and in the comments to lay all the blame for the problems on the husband's ego.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Gee. The ‘special occasion’ did not get IDed. HDK did eliminate a lot of stuff

that was nice but not critical. I was not liking the drastically different direction

at first, but it was developed very well ... up to the 2 megabuck buyout.

4* if I can get the stars to work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very surprised as this was definitely lesser, alot lesser than your other stories. Never been a fan of spineless weak willed men who have no pride and self respect as you have portrayed the Husband.

1*

CHUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid Ending

It was going ok-ok until you come to write ending. Totally bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4*s

This was so much funnier than the original story.

Gave you 4⭐ s, Harddaysknight.

The protagonist isn't married to a nearly perfect woman. But a vain and weak woman.

Inside jokes were unnecessary, this story shows off your sarcastic wit aplenty,😁.

It was weird that no divorce was offered 🤔. That would make sense in this story.

We in the forest enjoyed this and thank you very much 👏👏.

Time to hide as

AMerryman

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 3 years ago

This is some really good cuck shit. I liked the original story and I like this one. I was hoping when I saw it was from you he'd take Dave up on the offer to fuck all the husbands' wives. That's where I would have gone with it, but that would require me to actually finish a story. Glad to see you're still doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Took This As A Satire

Rather than as a seriously told story.

"What kind of man do you think he is?" Is she blonde, or just a blonde who dyed her hair brunette?

"I wish you wouldn't keep referring to it as 'fucking'. That makes it sound vulgar and cheap." No shit, what would be the proper term for it then?

"I want to be your loving wife as long as we both live. You and the kids mean everything to me." Ya, sure, ya betcha. We saw exactly how much.

"How could I protect my wife and kids? Hell, should I even try? Linda had fucked more than a football player, namely our marriage. It was floundering in deep shit." Protect the kids absolutely but they are going to be hearing 'things'. As for Linda, she proved she was a big girl, able to make her own decisions. Let her make her own now.

"I realize now that I should have made Marc wear a condom." Back to the blonde question.

"I'm going to raise LaValliere's son to play for the fucking Patriots!" Yeah, baby! Two teams I hate, the other is near Fort Worth.

I can't see staying married to this version of Linda, but the online postings were classic in their devastation. What moron would believe that nine other people (8 so called friends and 1 husband, not to mention all of the people at the bar) would keep her being a slut a secret. She should count herself lucky there wasn't complete audio and video going viral out there.

Well, I guess if you are both going to become whores, one million for each of you certainly makes it upscale. That's kind of like a movie from some years ago.

I enjoyed the British legal references (Solicitor and Barrister) and the all to often charity that spends almost nothing on the people it professes to help. I just have to say I was laughing all of the way after she came home after her sluts night out. HDK, it was supposed to be funny after that, right? Hey, Linda, there are a lot more social media sites besides Face Book. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cheating is bad enough but to publicly leave your spouse with a famous person in front of all and a group of friends, have one cover do you can get away to fuck is as bad as it gets . There would definitely be zero in reconciliation. The bad mouthing and getting a settlement is great but never would a real man stay with a whore pig who would emasculate , humiliate and publicly abuse like that . I’d have filed instantly for divorce still making her get tested , than after the six month waiting period for stds the divorce should be final or close to it . Also her attitude about it makes it a million times worse and I’d have thrown in fucking someone she’s close to or hated .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF author?

You really think this story warrants a 5* rating? You're delusional. Try again. What the fuck happened to you to write such drivel/garbage/trash? A wimp willing cuckold story is not well received in this category and you know it. If it's supposed to be humor, you failed.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago

A nice 5* tribute back to GA, with more heat. I really liked this.

Hooked

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

A work of art! Ì am so pleased you gave your character Jim balls. With a less confident writer,, the plot could have easily ended up in the toilet. Thank you for this gem

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry but not near enough...

So the wife shows the ultimate disrespect and only $2 million?

Sorry but way to low of a price....

I would like to think $250 million and a full page ad in the local paper with a full apology and admitting he had done it others!

And then kicked her ass to the curb as nothing was in writing!

Cheating sluts are cheating sluts for ever!

No five stars from me...

And finish the Lady in Red series!

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Wimp?

Don’t know if was a wimp or not, best part of the story was telling the truth about so-called charities and how deceitful they really are. I think he should have taken the money and kids and left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I know you thought this would be clever

but it's not. Even good writers have bad days. This was perhaps your worst.

Passing_Quietly_ThroughPassing_Quietly_Throughover 3 years ago
Sad state of Affairs if HDK thinks this is a 5 star

A poor effort from someone who can do better. Very disappointing. It is very sad that HDK did not put in the effort to either turn this into a satire, or humorous submission. This is especially apparent if you read GreenDay0418's submission on this same GA story. GD0418's treatment was much better and rather surprising when you take into account that it is his first submission. Keep writing GD0418, HDK you need to up your game, we expect better and your poor scoring (for a HDK story) reflects that.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago
Better than the original.

But only just.

At least he made some money off his whore.

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

Not sure I understand where you are taking your writing lately. Unless this was mislabeled and should have been in humor and satire?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I went through the whole gambit of emotions, angry, very angry and still not entirely settled after their reconciliation. Good emotion stirring yarn.

How about the next in the Lady in Red series please.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 3 years ago
Wow HDK

Well, you warned everyone with your cuck-shit tag, so they can't get you for false advertising. As usual, a great story, even if everyone hated the plot. You just write it with that tongue firmly stuck in your cheek and draw everyone in. Seriously though, it was damn well written, and I enjoyed the part that social media played in it.

You are a brave man, sir. I salute you. I'll give you 5*, no problem.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 3 years ago
My take is a little different

I don’t recall the other story (original?) that well. HDK take made me think more of current society and social media. Hype for a supposed good guy (Sport jock), who obviously isn’t what social media and society try to portray him. Social media (Facebook) caused it to get out - and caused a big paycheck to be paid in the end. As for the MC the only reason he stayed was for the kids - I thought that was established in the story and it would cost him (money and time without the kids). Smart campaign to use social media to get a big paycheck!

I did like the line that ‘her ass was only worth $10,000’ and his skill got it to 2 million.

Enjoyable enough to read all the way.

Must have struck a nerve, more comments then words in the story or at least getting close to it. : )

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Without “February” in the title...

...you make it very difficult to find this (HDK) version of the story in the future (say in 3-4 years). Someone might stumble upon greenday’s version in a Random Stories listing, do a search for “February” to find the original, stumble upon any other sequels or variations that start the title with February, and pass this HDK version by completely.

Why do you do that?

.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Another failed attempt at improving the story

I was was perhaps expecting more from Harddaysknight, but I really did not get anything more out of this sequel that was not in the original story. In fact, the original was far deeper.

I also don't understand why so many LW authors include the silly trope about the cheater paying millions of dollars. Particularly in this case, I doubt that any attorney would authorize a payment of $2 million from a charity, because that would destroy the charity's tax status, and I think it silly that anyone would value a cessation of activities here as being worth that amount of money. All the damage had already been done.

Finally, when is the last time that there was any club that had a live orchestra? Authors should try to stay closer to real life.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Noway

There is no way Marc would have stumped up two million dollars.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Is there such a thing as a "good" CUCK story?? NOPE!!! At least he was paid well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Marc didn't put up the 2 million

The "charity" did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

revenge wouldve made this so much better to me but hey i didnt write the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
same old same old

Doesn't get any better. Don't do the crime if you cant do the time

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Okay, you did really well. I just knew I was going to hate this story but it turns out okay thanks to you..

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
WEAK

Guessing that people who thought this was a good story were short of pride. Some actions should never be tolerated. She did something that should not be tolerated, forgiven, or forgotten. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whoring Your Wife

Well you must be one of the Comfort Girl child to come up with such a story. At least GA gave good reason for them to stay together. All you did was to make the husband into a pimp.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
Greeday0418's take is the one for me.

Not this, by a long shot.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Re-reading... 2nd time. Initially gave it 3-stars...

...because of the easy RAAC aspect of the story. But on second read I find it well written (typical for HDK). The RAAC does make sense if the husband truly feels the way he does, but taking her back, essentially after 8 days of denial of fault by the wife, and just one of her mea culpa, still seems a little... ok a lot too easy.

Of course to add that in would have taken at least another half-to-full page of Linda suffering like those Catholic Flagellant monks in sorrow for her transgressions to deserve to be forgiven.

Of course, what would have been funny was after the bought the dream home in Hawaii, finding out LaValliere owned the house next door as a vacation home. Then he shows up, and with just a nod of his head, Linda is next door screaming out her orgasm “My God. You fit that thing all the way up my ass. Yes! Yes! Fuck me!!!” And showing Jim weeping while packing his and the kids luggage for their move third move.

More words equals more work for HDK, so I guess this abbreviated is ok. After all, it was written gratis. If I could rescore it, I'd give it 4-stars.

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

Definitely not your best. Saddletramp did much better. 3 stars for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Messed up

Marc goes his happy way..... I would have taken a lead pipe to his knees

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Disappointing story. Have to agree that Marc didn't get what he deserved and Linda got off way too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best line in all the sequels

"Don't kid yourself," I replied. "It's a ten grand piece of ass. My marketing and negotiating skills made us the big bucks. You need to realize I'm going to be miserable to live with for awhile."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmmmm, just wondering....

The charity is set up to help children from broken homes... but it only helps a few children.

Might those children be the ones from homes that the football player caused to be broken?

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Put The Conclusion In The First Sentence

So who is going to rewrite this version with a first sentence that goes,

"A pimp and his high priced whore go out on the town with 8 friends..."

Thanks, HDK for a unique swing at GA's February story. I enjoyed it!

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh

I expected more when I saw the author's name. Sadly this work falls far below HDK's usual level of skill. Will look forward to better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Run of the Mill Attempt

From my point of view only events describing the husband’s confrontation with Linda and events leading up to a divorce would result in the proper conclusion of this story. (In this version of GA’s story the wife comes off as a disrespectful cheating slut and the husband as dopey wimp. ~ 3 ~

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 3 years ago

Soooooo, she's a two million dollar per session hooker?

Judge6901Judge6901over 3 years ago
Better second time

I originally read this and thought it a good story.

I then read the original and several other authors versions of it.

Having just finished this version for the second time I appreciate the humour a lot more. 👍

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

I still don’t get the reconciliation. Jim swings from the nuclear option, to cuddling, much too quickly. He’s more likely to eat a bullet than cuddle her in those first few days. This version drags her mother into the story. As humiliated as her parents were, shows they’re decent people. I’d expect people like them to at least reach out to check on Jim.

The other part, is that $2 million is a damn good reason to go through with the divorce. Offer her half, let her keep the house, and relocate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I gave it five stars.

Despite the high rating I had more than a few problems with the story. Most of these go with the husbands reaction. His loving references to his wife just about turned my stomach. The best thing about the story was the BTB was actually a burn the bastard. Although the football player wasn’t nearly singed enough.This was just one man’s opinion and I have been known to be wrong. Please keep riding. Panther fan.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Alternate (more satisfying) ending

Grab the kids and the two mil and abscond to some non extradition country!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He should get a hall pass of his own.

I would have put the money in an account she couldn’t access. Found a place in the Bahamas took the kids and headed out. You can’t ever trust that bitch again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
co-workers were right

Jim is a cuck.

1 star for cuckshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really don’t get this cuckshit

“I held Linda until she fell asleep that night.”

Why the fuck would any man do that?

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 3 years ago
A very satisfying outcome

This version seemed very realistic to me and I much prefer realistic. The fact that Jim found an effective way of publicizing his situation without resorting to anything violent or illegal was great. Also Linda getting a change in her thoughts about what she had done and becoming genuinely sorry for the situation that she created was credible. And finally Jim's reaction to her change in feelings was credible to me and his ability to work through a reconciliation was admirable and credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF?

I believe this is HDK's weakest submission on Literotica. The idea Jim accepts $2 million in exchange for his wife's fidelity and his own self respect is sadly appalling. He comes to terms with this mess by acting as a talent agent for his high priced whore wife after she so publicly hung horns on his head? That is beyond repugnant.

Thanks a lot, HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Typical

The story contains two typical points. The first is that these over paid, coddled asshole jocks believe they can do anything. The second point it that most women are cunts. She wanted to fuck fame and fortune. Men are shallow and think with their dicks? Yes. But women are no better, whore themselves out and destroy their families just as easily as men do. The jock in this story didn’t get punished. He should have been outed and run out of town on a rail...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fuck This Shit!

Divorce the cheating cunt immediately! No matter how many versions of this shit soup I read,there is is NO excuse for her betrayal and the way she just shit all over her husband. One page is more than enough to describe the divorce and nuclear revenge required to end this steaming pile.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago
Better

Okay, the original story still sticks in my craw, with the improbability that a sane person would do what she did. This wasn’t a pure BTB version, but I was glad to see her finally understand and be remorseful. Stick around for the kids, then take your leave when you’re an empty nester if you still can’t stand her. I don’t think this marriage would keep going even after a move. I’d only add some fiery retribution on the circle of friends to make it more satisfying.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

Good story.

I liked the comment about the Patriots, who would want their son playing for them.

Thank you for your story, and I'm looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was the worst of all the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To all the Anonymous who rage, this is satire, get it? HDK is not being serious; it's a very funny approach where a pissed off husband instead of handwringing and whining (as happens in GA's original story) tries to bring a world of hurt onto his wife. He succeeds hilariously; seriously, lighten up. Sorry if all the enraged tough guys on here now need to post how they would have flayed Mark L. alive, then worn his skin as a suit while fucking Linda up the ass to prove who was the real man, divorced her cheating skanky ass and married the supermodel daughter of a billionaire. I know you would have done all those things in a parallel universe, but in this one, just laugh at a very funny satire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

HDK keep up the good work. I loved reading this version. People need to realize these are works of fiction and meant to be enjoyed

LucasredLucasredabout 3 years ago
Huh

So, he's Not a cuck ... unless the price is right.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

RAAC - you have got to be kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Real Men

A real man would have beaten the shit out of the wife and killed Marc.

That's what a real man does, and then he smiles while doing to the time.

Deprived891Deprived891about 3 years ago

Even if Jim tried to divorced Linda, the law these days would give the mother the kids and half of any money Jim made. By the time he went to court to be single, the judge would grant her 1/2 of the settlement. Limit visitation for Jim with his kids. Today Law seem to support cheaters more and more. This way Jim keep being with his kids.

Jim will watch his children grow and move on their own.

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

Divorce? No, he would get a real fucking then. Ship the the 2 million to the Cayman Island bank, Drain all money from all accounts. Disappear with the two kids to the islands. Before leaving hire a cheap hooker to beat the fuck out of the slut.

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Once a wife does what she did it her disregard for her husband indicates total lack of love. He should NOT feel any love anymore for her upon her return. To accept, even with his vitriol Facebook diatribe, her return to his marriage bed is preposterous! Pure BS!!!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

That was very well done.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I'm so disappointed you took the pussy way out. Did you actually write this? What the fuck is wrong with you? What were you thinking? Damn again.

SimepopSimepopalmost 3 years ago

Well, you finally did it, you wrote such ludicrous over-the-top cucky, wimpy RAAC ending, that I’ll read a single you write. Instead of polishing up your earlier laurels, you turned into Matt Moreau. Just awful, I gave it 1*, because that’s the lowest I could give it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuckshit for cucks.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 3 years ago
I Say "Hmmmmm"

Hmmmm, so he sold his principles and honor for two mill. Maybe some will see that as a good barter. I have no problem with him extorting the $2M, I just struggle with the reconciliation. Just a personal perspective, I admit. Apparently Jim feels he will be better off with the slut rather than simply moving on. Different strokes, etc.

HDK, thanks for your perspective with another well written story. I can only wish you were more prolific 'cause I like your stuff.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

she is still a cheap slut, he is still a $10 spineless cuck. If he had any balls he would take the $2 million, the kids, and disappear.

Sloburn38Sloburn38almost 3 years ago

Good writing as usual, but 2 million doesn't buy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kegyelemből adtam 2 csillagot ,bár minusz 2-t érdemelne,de az okot nem is fejtem ki,hisz mindenki tudja miért!!!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Ok story but not enough burn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A worthy addition to The February Sucks franchise.

LA

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 3 years ago

I love that "tongue in cheek" style of writing of yours. I knew you were going to catch a lot of shit for this one. I couldn't resist reading all the comments. When I first read Harry's I thought it was a little tame for Harry but then I saw the second one. Actually, I'm not sure which one came first but it was nice to know that Harry is still with us and hasn't changed a bit. I love consistency, it makes me feel safe and secure. Thank you, Harry, I love you. The only flaw I saw was Jim should have bumped it up to three mil when they balked again and of course, added a few more comments on Facebook.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If I were Jim, I would be spending the rest of my life in Prison !

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing this story with us, I liked it a lot, but I feel she got off too lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When he held her he admitted he was a cuck. When he accepted her apology he admitted her was cuck. When he took money, he made her a paid whore, and him a pimp.

When he kept her, he admitted he liked being a cuck.

HOW SICK.

ZEROZEROZERO.

JerseyCaptainJerseyCaptainover 2 years ago

The story was ok until he agreed to the settlement. At that point he beca,e a pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, this wasn't the version I thought it was, once I started reading it. I was looking for the one where he went to Marc's house and destroyed his cars, and left Dee there to be fucked by Marc and his friends. This version made Jim seem more like a wimp, both at home and at work, especially at work. At least this version has her being harassed at work and the doctors office, and eventually admitting her fault in ALL of it. Good job HDK. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish there was more of a follow-up to this like the rage in Florida or something or he takes a "maid" for a month. She just seems to finally show remorse in the end but doesn't do anything to make him feel better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not worth even a 1. A woman like Linda should never be taken back under any circumstances. Just stupid "fag cuck shit", to quote HDK.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I don't know why he's upset at the names Linda was called. I'd throw them in her face.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

For the oh so public humiliation and complete disrespect, all with no guilt or willingness to admit how selfish she was, I don't see how he will ever forgive her. He should have dumped the bitch.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Definitely not your best. Took her way too long to realize her mistake (if one is to believe her). Secondly, need post-nup.

To easy to forgive.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Should have divorced the bitch and kept the 2million

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck that shit. Kick that cu t to the curb, take the money and run far away from her. And fuck that jock cocksucker too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why did her story change from the best sex in her life w/ a huge dick to "His cock wasn't any bigger than yours. He refused to eat my pussy and he forced me to swallow his cum. It wasn't the night of incredible sex I tried to tell myself it was." trying to rebuild burnt bridges or the truth, why lie in the 1st place as it further validates her idiotic decision and further humiliates and emasculates her husband? I wouldn't have reconciled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her answer to stud muffin should have been. Yes as long as we pick the kids up on the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...