With a Pretty Bow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he spoke I kissed him, deeply and fully. My taste still on his lips, on his tongue. I pressed my hands to his chest and pushed, hard, and he staggered towards the bed.

"Mattie, if we do this, we cant go back. It'll change everything."

I wasn't really listening. I fell to my knees and began tugging his bottoms down. After what seemed an age I finally freed the object of my obsession. His fat, brown dick. Half swollen it was beautiful. I had giggles as my hands wrapped around it. Still a little soft, I placed the length on my face, smiling up at Hasan as I did. He smiled at me, as his hardening length rested on my face.

Something clicked again.

I slipped my face lower and kissed gently on Hasans balls. Softly at first until I opened my mouth and sucked one into my mouth. A moan from Hasan encouraged me to try harder. I slipped my tongue out and and worked both of his fat nuts into my mouth. His cock stood fully erect as I began stroking the shaft. I was lost in the moment, lost sucking my best friends balls.

I drew them tightly into my mouth, pulled them taut and let them pop out. I licked the full length of his cock. Nuts to tip where I tasted his slick salty pre-cum. I felt liquid sliding down my thighs. I began sucking on his glans, licking at his tip. Losing what little semblance of control I had left I pushed my head forward, engulfing his dick. Once, twice and the third time I felt it at the back of my throat. Aware but without difficulty I pulled back and slid forward, as deep as I could take it, next thing I felt were his short hairs on my nose.

It filled my throat. There was no discomfort, only a satisfaction. My fingers began rubbing at my soaking sex, some sort of autopilot had taken over. Even if I could help it, I honestly didn't want to anymore. Everything was perfect. From above I could hear Hasan moaning my name. His hands found the sides of my head and he began to fuck my mouth. He took long, hard strokes as his balls swung against my chin. I was in heaven. I pushed on his pelvis and slowly pulled his dick from my gullet. Long strands of spit hung from his member and my lips.

Sucking it back up I looked down to the puddle on the hardwood floor.

"Hasan, I think I need your thick brown dick in my dripping wet pussy. Thats what I'm made for."

He took may hand helped me up. Kissing softly my sweetly abused lips he lead me to the bed and laid me down on my back. I happily spread my slender legs, gripping the backs of my knees. His face was filled with lust as he drank the sight in. Staring right into my eyes he began rubbing his cock against my wet pussy. The feeling drove me wild, causing me to push my hips towards him. I managed to wiggle the head into my waiting hole and he took hold of where my narrow waist flared to my broad hips. I looked down, biting my lip, looked back at him and nodded. Slowly, teasing, he began to push into my soft wet folds. His cock spreading my snatch wide and bringing whorish moans for my mouth. I sounded like some sort of filthy porn star grossly over acting for the camera. I didn't care and Hasans face told me thats what he liked.

"Don't waste time, I'm your little white slut. Use me like it."

I brought his strong hand up and around my neck and he squeezed at the sides as he entered me fully. I felt air restrict as he began to drive into me. Long, deliberate thrusts that filled me completely then left me feeling hollow as he retreated. His thumb began to rub my clit in large circles building my pleasure in storming waves. I was approaching orgasm, my first as a woman. The pressure felt immense as my body responded to all the different feelings and stimulus. Hasan looked at me, pleasure and what I felt to be love in his eyes.

He looked into my eyes, smiled and said.

"I love, whore."

My hands grabbed at my breasts, pinching hard at my nipples as I came, great heaving moans and I'd have screamed if Hasan hadn't tightened his grip ever so gently. Stars burst as my oxygen starved brain flooded with pleasure, a pleasure that radiated through my body in twisting convulsions. My raw screaming pussy soaking my lovers dick, his balls and legs. I felt it flood down my ass, over my puckering anus and heard it splash onto the floor.

Spent , I motioned Hasan to stop and tenderly he obliged.

"Are you ok?"

He asked softly. I smiled and nodded. My breath came in heavy as I rolled onto my side. The clock read 12:01, Saturday 26th.

"Hasan, its Saturday, its the weekend. Anal at the weekend."

I continued to roll onto my knees, pushing my chest down and my ass into the air. I reached my hands back and pulled the toned cheeks apart. Exposing my most intimate area to him. I heard him laugh over the rushing of blood in my ears. The hell was I doing, and why was I so damn happy about it.

First I felt something slide along my tender pussy lips travelling upwards. Then again, stopping to circle my tight little asshole, to probe gently, dragging more moans from me. Thats when I knew.

"Oh, fuck. Eat it, eat my ass Hasan."

His hand took over holding me open and I quickly slipped two fingers into my self and there I lay, fingering my pussy as my best friend lapped at my hole. I felt another orgasm approach just as he stopped.

"More" I whine.

"No, its time I gave you what you asked for."

He pressed against my naughty little hole. Pressed and pushed me open. My fingers still working in and out of my self as in one single impaling thrust I felt my bowels filled. I moan, guttural into the sheets, the feeling of his hands gripping my waist and his giant arab balls slapping into my pussy as he pounded my asshole.

As he grew in tempo, a rapid hammering fuck, an animal need to come, to fill a vessel with seed. I could hear him start to moan through heavy breaths, his grip tightening on my hips painfully, I knew his orgasm was coming. I reached further past myself and with long golden nails began to scratch softly and to pull on his balls, this sent him over the edge as I felt his cock swell inside me pumping his copious come balls deep into my now battered anus and all I could do was whine.

"That should have been in my pussy." I groan.

He wasn't listening. He was lost in his moment, unfocused and unbalanced he collapsed onto me. Pushing deeper into me as the last dribble of his nut drained out of him.

Softly he kissed my ear and neck, his hot breath on my face as I felt him soften and begin to slip from me.

"I love you" I said and felt a click.

"I love you, too" and I saw something click behind his eyes.

He helped me shower, he cleaned my juices from the floor and held me gently until we fell to sleep.

I was happy.

When I awoke the next morning, it was to fresh coffee, toasted cheese bagels and Hasan holding a little box, wrapped with a pretty bow.

12