Wife's New Vacation Lover

Story Info
Wife finds hot anal lover on vacation.
2.6k words
3.82
26.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was laying by the pool in cabo san lucas. And I was floating in the water. I waved at her to come join me. She stood up, her short blond hair waved lightly in the wind. Her golden skin glistened in the sun from perspiration.

A small amount of sweat rest between her 34C breasts. Her light green bikini barley contained her nipples. When she stood up, I could already feel the rush off blood and tingling in my cock. Instantly I was excited. And I was not the only one. There was another guy who could not keep his eyes off my wife.

As she walked closer to the pool his eyes were glued to her tight stomach. He watched her abs flex and reveal her 4 pack with every step she took.

When she got closer to the pool, I could tell the guy watching got even more excited by what he saw. She was wearing small light green bikini bottoms with the scrunchy butt, the bikini wrapped her ass tight.

When my wife stepped to the edge of the pool we both saw it, she stretched back and pushed her hips forward.

And when she did...

You could see her pussy lips press against the front of her bathing suit reveling the shape of her pussy. I looked at my wife and then glanced at her admirer. I noticed he licked his lips thinking about the taste of her wet pussy.

Between my wife's gorgeous tight body, and the thought of her new admirer licking her pussy, my cock was rock hard.

My wife walked to me in the pool and wrapped her arms around me. When she pulled me tight she could feel my hard cock press against her.

She looked at me happily surprised. I pulled her tighter pressing my entire dick against her body, and told her about her admirer.

She glanced over and saw a 6ft tall muscular man. He had two tattoos down his arm. His dirty blond hair was messy, and he had a neatly trimmed 5 o'clock shadow.

When she looked his way they locked eyes for a second. He could tell she knew he was watching. So she flashed a seductive smile, turned her head toward mine and passionately kissed me.

She whispered in my ear, lets get out of the pool and grab another drink at the bar. She walked toward the edge of the pool, and I told her I would be right behind her. I needed another minute to let my hard cock relax.

My wife stepped out of the pool and immediately the eyes of her muscular admirer followed her closely with every step. He was leaning against the side of the pool about 6 ft from our two lounge chairs.

My wife stopped at her chair to grab her towel.

Knowing she had a hot chiseled man thinking about her tight body, she put her feet a little wider than her hips. She arched her back and bent over her straight legs.

She made sure to push her ass toward her horny watcher.

When my wife bent over, it was a perfect view of her toned calves, tight thighs and perfect round ass.

Even better - her pussy lips and ass pressed against her tight bikini bottoms... revealing the shape of her beautiful wet pussy.

I quickly scrambled out of the pool and wrapped a towel around my waist hiding my semi erect penis.

My wife pulled her black cover up over her head and giggled, she could see I was still hard, and trying to hide it.

Her cover up dropped over her tight body and stopped just above mid thighs.

Her nipples poked through her bikini top and cover up, she was clearly excited.

We headed over to the pool bar and ordered two jack and cokes. Both of us were already drunk from drinking by the pool for hours.

While we waited for our drinks my wife noticed a pool table in a small room nearby... so we grabbed our drinks and made our way to the table.

We were the only two people in the bar.

About half way though our game, someone walked in the bar. My wife and I glanced toward the door and realized it was my wife's admirer.

She flashed me a sexy smile and we went back to playing.

The tall handsome admirer walked towards the pool table, he set his drink down and sat at a table only a few feet away.

Again - my wife shoot a promiscuous smile my way, looked over at him, and then looked back at me.

I could only imagine what she was thinking. Whatever it was, it had me excited. I could only wonder what might happen next. I could feel the anxious nervousness in my stomach.

My wife and I kept playing pool while her admirer watched from his table.

The entire game my wife made it a point to tease him. When it was her turn she would stretch out her tone legs letting him get a good look. And when she shot from his side of the table, she would bend over slowly. Her cover up would slide up her hips. Her admirer had a full view of her tight ass in her skimpy bikini.

I even noticed she let her bikini ride up her ass so he could see nearly everything. I was leaning against the wall on the other side of the table watching her shoot. I had a clear view of her admires eyes gaze up her tone golden brown legs.

He was probably imagining what it would be like to run his hands up her claves, and press gently against the backs of her legs, until he reached her round firm ass.

She had him in a trance. He barley even noticed I was watching as he locked on to my wife's gorgeous body. She knew exactly what she was doing. She would look at me, smile, and then go through her seductive shooting routine.

After a few more shoots the ball was on his side of the table. I could see his face get excited knowing he was about to get another show.

My wife moved to his side of the table and slowly bent over to shoot. She stood seductively. Her feet slightly wider than her hips. She deliberately bent over, letting her dress slide up her hips and her bikini bottoms inch up revealing her ass checks.

Then she realized she could not reach the ball. It was to far away from her small petite frame.

I looked at her with a little smile.

She looked at me, giggled and said, I can't reach that far.

I responded, you better stretch a little further.

She stretched her small firm body across the table. One foot came off the ground.

She looked at me and said, I still can't reach.

I noticed her admirer stood up and walked toward her.

I looked with curiosity as she had no idea he was moving toward her.

He stood right behind her and looked toward me for approval. I gave him a quick nod and he wrapped his right hand around my wife's hip. And said - may I help?

It startled her. She turned her head to see who it was and then looked at me.

I flashed her a smile letting her know it was okay.

She responded, sure.

He slide his left hand down her left shoulder until it reached her hand and pool cue. His right hand wrapped her right hip.

Her eyes closed. I could tell she was enjoying his chiseled body tight against her.

He was trying to help her shoot but she lost focus. I saw her right hand let go of the pool cue and slide down the right side of her body.

I watched with curiously and excitement.

She slide her hand down her body until she found his hand resting on her hip.

She guided his hand from her hip to her stomach. She quivered as his hand grazed her belly button.

She pushed his hand lower and tucked it under her bikini.

She pushed his hand past her shaven pussy. My wife sighed as she helped her new friend slide two fingers deep in her moist pussy.

I could feel the blood rush to my penis, it was getting hard, I felt it push against my board shorts.

My wife looked at me and moaned as her admirer slowly slide in and out of her swollen dripping pussy.

She extended her arms over the pool table and pushed her ass high in the air. The chiseled man grabbed her bikini bottoms and slide them down her legs. His entire body followed dropping to his knees.

They both glanced my way to see my response.

I watched with excitement. He spread my wife's ass with both hands and stared at her throbbing wet pussy.

Cum dripped toward her clit. He immediately knew she wanted more. He spread her legs further and flicked his tongue against her warm wet snatch.

She moaned in ecstasy.

His tongue massaged her clit causing a flood of wetness. Seductively he stroked his tongue from her clit to her ass. Delicately - he pushed his tongue against her brown love hole.

Her mouth was wide open, and her pussy gushed with every flick of his tongue.

She looked at me in overwhelmed with pleasure. She motioned for me to join. I walked toward the pool table. She could see my hard cock pushing through my shorts.I climbed onto the pool table and got on my knees.

My wife untied my shorts and pulled out my 7 inch hard cock. Cum dribbled down the tip of my dick. She gazed at me and ran her tongue up my entire shaft, tasting my cum.

She grabbed my hand and put it to the back of her neck. Her other hand grabbed my hip and thrust my pulsing cock deep in her throat.

I hit the back of her throat and felt my cock throb. She felt my excitement. I repeatedly thrust my cock in and out her mouth and watched as her new friend bury his tongue deep in her ass.

I pulled my hips back slipping my dick out of her mouth, she moaned and said, oh Yes... fuck!

I pulled the back of her head and thrust my hips. She excitedly took every inch of my throbbing penis. I pushed so hard her body thrust back pushing her ass harder against his tongue.

I had both hands wrapped around the back of my wife's head. She had one hand grasping the base of my shaft and her other balanced her on the pool table.

Her new friend stood up and I could see his erect cock pushing though his pants.

He was ready to bury his cock deep in my wife. He pushed his hard dick against her ass and she let out a moan.

He dropped his shorts and unleashed his cock. It was long and thick. He was clean shaven and ready to go.


He grabbed my wife's left hip and spread her ass. His right hand held his cock guiding towards her tight brown love hole.

Her ass was begging to be fucked. He pushed the tip of his cock against her brown flower. I felt her excitement and eagerness to take his shaft. We locked eyes, she pushed her whole body against his cock and let out muffled moan.

She pushed harder towards him. The tip of his cock slipped in her tight ass hole. I ran my hands down her back till they reached her ass checks. With both hands I spread her ass wide helping his hard cock slip deep in my wife's ass.

I thrust my hips driving my cock further into her mouth and forcing her whole body against his massive shaft. By the third thrust - she felt his balls slam against her pussy. Her body trembled. He slide his powerful hips back slowly and then drove his massive cock deep inside. He pushed until his hips pressed tightly against her ass.

She arched her back pulled my cock out of her mouth and let out a passionate yell. He kept his left hand on her hip and grabbed the back of her hair with his right. Pulling her hair and hip he fucked my wife's ass harder and faster.

She took every inch of his raging hard cock. While he continued to pound her tight ass she pushed me onto my back.

I laid on the pool table in front of her. She grabbed my hips and pulled my body toward her face. My legs spread around her head. She grabbed my shaft with her right hand and shoved my cock deep in her mouth...

As she pulled my cock out her tongue gently circled the tip of my dick and then down my shaft. Holding my cock up - she licked my balls putting each one in her mouth.

Occasionally she paused for a second focusing and enjoying her tight ass being pounded.

Quickly she returned to my balls. She licked until cum dripped from the tip of my cock. She slowly slide her tongue up my shaft until her mouth wrapped around my head. She licked every drip and then moved down my shaft. She held my throbbing cock in her right hand and sucked from tip to base. Then she lifted my cock to get my balls in her mouth.

Reaching up with her left hand she grabbed my hips to pull me closer. She pulled me closer and guided her tongue between my ass and balls. Pushing both my legs towards my chest she spread my legs wide. Suddenly I felt her warm breath against my ass. Then her tongue grazed across my ass hole.

A shiver shot through my body.

She toyed around my ass for a few more seconds and then flicked her tongue gently against my butt hole. A few flicks and then she pushed her tongue hard against my ass. She gave me a taste of what she was feeling.

She pushed deeper in my ass while her new friend continued to fuck her from behind. The deeper her tongue went, the closer I was to cuming.

As she pushed harder I grabbed my cock with my right hand and began to stroke. I could feel pre cum drip down my hand.

The closer I got to cuming, the closer she got. She moaned and bucked against the massive cock ramming her ass. With every push she felt his cock throb getting closer to filling her ass.

The more excited she got, the deep her tongue drove into my ass. The harder she tongue fucked my ass the closer I was to finishing.

I could feel it, I was close. I gripped my cock tighter and stroked faster. He slammed her ass harder, driving her tongue deeper into my ass.

My hips bucked. I squeezed my cock tight and showered her with cum. She let out a moan and pushed her hips back driving his cock deeper in her ass. She reached her hands back grabbing her new lovers ass pulling him deeper.

His cock throbbed and released inside her hungry ass. She moaned as every squirt of warm cum filled her. Her new friend slowly pulled his softening cock from her now loose ass.

She laid limp bent over the pool table. Cum ran down her face and dripped out of her beautiful ass.