All Comments on 'With Another Couple'

by makemewet4uplz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great story

I think you have an interesting story but i think dave should keep his eyes on nick alot hes a bit wild.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Wow, what a super erotic adventure!

This lady is a supercharged wonderful story teller! Her stories are true which makes it that much more exciting!

She always leaves me aroused!

Wonderful as always!

jo_greeneyesjo_greeneyesover 17 years ago
All three are sheer magic

The author should be congratulated, and particularly proud of her work. The tasteful descriptions made me pleasure myself during each story, so realistic, I felt it was happening to me, I so love your emotional feel to each of the girls feelings, may I ask the percentage of fiction and truth, there is in your stories, you certainly have the gift of giving us just what we want to hear, as a single horny mostly lonely chick, it fills a huge void for me, absolutely loved it.

Jobeth

jo_greeneyesjo_greeneyesover 17 years ago
I read with added interest, knowing its fact

How extrordinarily beautiful, reading this knowing it actually happened, gave me an extra burst of lust and longing, you describe it so very well, I would think it totally impossible for anyone, not to get thoroughly turned on, my partner didn't know what hit her, when she walked from work, I could hardly control myself.

I loved it,

Jo

Lars420Lars420over 1 year ago

That was really fuckin hot !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous