With Becky and MaryAnn

Story Info
A woman is dominated by her boyfriend and sister.
12.2k words
4.55
16.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author: Martin L. Fletcher

Title: With Becky and MaryAnn

Summary: A woman agrees to be sexually dominated by her boyfriend and her sister.

Keywords: MF/F, anal, bdsm, cons, inc, oral, rim, tickling, toys, ws

ONE

I had been dating Becky for over a month and was ruminating on whether I wanted to continue seeing her. She was cute, with a pretty face, dark blond curls, and a petite figure. She was also very sweet, but not sexually enterprising. We had only been sleeping together for a week or so when she confessed to me that she had been a virgin, of all unlikely things, when we met, despite her age of thirty-two.

This revelation made me wonder whether she'd ever show an interest in anything other than plain vanilla sex. Despite my best efforts to expand her horizons, she was extremely reluctant to do anything other than straight missionary. It had been all I could do to convince her to give me head.

I was pondering this dilemma one evening when I went for dinner to the house she shared with her slightly older sister.

When I knocked MaryAnn answered. She pushed a strand of auburn hair away from her face and looked at me speculatively, her pupils wide as she looked into my eyes. Her eyes were unusual; the color of coffee, with small flecks of ruby. One corner of her mouth quirked up in a slight smile. "Hello, you."

Part of my dilemma regarding Becky was that I was very attracted to MaryAnn, and the feeling was clearly mutual. I knew I'd have to resolve the situation soon.

"My last patient was a no-show, so I got to leave work early," MaryAnn said lightly, "but Miss Priss is working late at clinic. Come on in, she shouldn't be long." I followed her into the living room, admiring her marvelous ass describing small figure eights as she walked. She looked back at me and grinned sardonically as if she knew I had been watching her.

I sat down on the couch, and MaryAnn sat down next to me, very close. We were talking casually when she gave me the grin again. "I've been curious," she asked in a throaty voice. "How do you feel about threesomes?"

I laughed. "That came out of nowhere. Or did it? Since you're asking, I like the idea. But I've never tried it. I have certain...requirements...that would have to be met."

MaryAnn leaned in, pressing an ample breast into my upper arm, and put a hand on my thigh. The grin was still there. "How so?"

"I haven't mentioned this to Becky yet," I said. "Given how...ah...ambivalent about sex she is, I've been trying to work her up to it gradually. But I'm into BDSM."

MaryAnn laughed. "Really? That's a surprise. Or maybe not, now that I think about it. You come across as all proper and polite, but I always knew there was something else underneath."

I smiled at her. "You've got the eye, huh? My point is if I were going to do a threesome, one of the girls would have to be submissive and the other willing to help me dominate her. Given how vanilla she is, I can't see Becky being into that."

MaryAnn whooped and jumped up from the couch. "Wait here. I've got something to show you!" She hurried out of the room, and I could hear her laughing as she trotted down the hallway. After a few minutes, she returned with a double handful of paperback books and a self-satisfied expression. "These belong to Miss Priss. I just happen to know where she hides them." I took the books and began to sort through them.

The ones on top were from the "50 Shades of Gray" series. The others looked like generic bodice-rippers with typical borderline-pornographic cover illustrations. But the titles were interesting, to say the least: "The Domination of Diane." "Enslaved by Pirates." "My Lover, My Master." All of them looked to be in the same vein.

"You've got to be kidding me." I looked up at MaryAnn with what I'm sure was an expression of disbelief.

"Surprised?" MaryAnn smirked. "These are Miss Priss' outlet. She's very repressed about her desires. As you may have noticed."

"That being the case," I replied skeptically, "since we're obviously talking about something with the three of us, what makes you think she'd go for it?"

"Leave it to me," MaryAnn chuckled. "I can be pretty persuasive. I am the older sister, after all."

TWO

It was only a few days later that MaryAnn called me on a Friday afternoon, while I was in my office in the Sciences Building grading papers. I was glad for the interruption. Some of the assignments put me in mind of Wolfgang Pauli's lament that a particularly obtuse student's work was "not even wrong."

"We're on, lover," she said. "You can come over anytime this evening." I could almost hear her grin over the phone.

"I'm looking forward to it," I replied, surprised at how quickly things were moving. "I'll bring a few things."

"I can't wait to see," MaryAnn chuckled. "Until this evening, lover."

THREE

Later that evening when I showed up at the house, MaryAnn let me in. She glanced behind her, and, grinning conspiratorially, put her arms around my neck, tilted her head back, and kissed me passionately. After a moment of surprise, I returned the kiss in kind, letting my tongue slip between her lips. Her eyes widened and she chuckled deep in her throat, and then reluctantly unwrapped her arms. "Come on, then, lover," she said huskily. "I am so looking forward to this." We walked into the living room, where Becky was seated on the couch, looking nervous. MaryAnn sat down next to her. I parked the small carry-on I had brought near the couch and took a position on Becky's other side.

I looked over at both of them. "So...which one did you two decide is going to be the bottom?"

MaryAnn grinned and glanced sideways at Becky, who folded her hands in her lap and lowered her eyes nervously. "Well," I said, "this should be interesting. Let's get started. Becky, why don't you stand in front of the couch and take your clothes off for us?"

Becky's head jerked up, and her eyes widened as she blushed. "What?"

"You heard me," I said, letting my voice harden slightly. "And by the way, the proper response to an order is 'Yes, Sir' when it's from me and 'Yes, Miss' when it's from your sister. Is that clear?" She nodded, eyes wide. "Is that clear?" I growled.

"Y-yes, Sir," Becky gulped.

"Good," I said. "Now on your feet."

"Y-yes, Sir," Becky stammered again, and slowly rose to stand in front of the couch.

I looked her in the eye. "Now strip. You can start with the pants--I want to get a better view of that ass of yours." Still blushing furiously, Becky undid the snap on her jeans, pulled down the zipper, and slowly slid the tight jeans over her ass and down to her ankles, bending over to step out of them. She straightened up and stood facing us, head lowered in embarrassment. I turned to MaryAnn, who had slid over next to me on the couch, and put a hand around my waist. "What do you think?" I asked. "Should we let her keep her panties on for a while or make her take them off now?"

Becky's sister grinned fiercely. "Make her take them off now. I want to see her standing bare-assed."

"You make her take them off. Remember, she has to do what you say, too," I told her.

MaryAnn turned to Becky, still grinning. "Take off your panties, you little bitch. Let's see Miss Priss standing with her ass naked." Becky's jaw dropped and she stared at MaryAnn in disbelief, but after a moment reached down and started lowering her panties.

"Hold it!" I said. I turned to MaryAnn. "Don't let her get away with that. You gave her an order. She's supposed to respond with 'Yes, Miss.' We'll punish her later for forgetting, but for now, make her do it right."

MaryAnn turned back to her sister. "Say it. Say it, you little bitch."

"Y-yes, Miss," Becky stammered and reached down again to pull off her panties.

After she had stepped out of them I leered at her and said "Now, take off your shirt. " Becky slowly did as she was instructed, occasionally raising her eyes, until finally, her shirt slid off her arms onto the floor. "And the bra. We want to see it all." Becky hesitated, then reached back to undo her bra snap. Her small but full breasts stood firmly once freed from the bra, and her nipples stood erecting, betraying her excitement. She crossed her arms to partially cover herself. "None of that," I said. "Clasp your hands behind your neck." Becky interlaced her fingers behind her neck, exposing her breasts and crotch.

I looked her over for a few moments and then turned to MaryAnn. "Very nice, isn't she? But we can't have her standing there naked. She should have something to wear."

MaryAnn pouted. "But I like seeing her naked."

"You'll like this," I assured her. "Open my rollaway and give me the bag on top." She reached over to the rollaway and took out the bag, passing it to me. I opened it as Becky watched. "First," I said, "put these on." I took out a pair of silver-gold dress sandals with 5-inch heels and tossed them on the floor in front of Becky.

Becky bent over and picked one up, looking at it in consternation. "I--I can't walk in these--Sir."

"Well, then," I said nastily, "I suggest you learn quickly. Otherwise, you'll spend the rest of the evening crawling on your hands and knees while your sister and I torment you." Becky swallowed and slipped the shoes on, buckling the ankle straps. She stood up, swaying slightly on the stiletto heels. The heels accentuated her shapely calves and forced her to stick her ass out. I rose from the couch and motioned to MaryAnn, who came and stood beside me. "Just one more thing," I said. I took out a leather collar from the bag, fitted with rings and bearing the word "SLUT" in large chromed letters.

"Oh, that's perfect!" MaryAnn giggled.

"It'll help little Miss Priss remember what she is--and what's expected of her," I replied. I turned to Becky, dangling the collar in front of her face. "See this, slut? You'll be wearing it all night." I put the collar around her slender neck and snugged it down. Becky jumped as I secured it in place with a small padlock. "Don't worry, slut. I'll unlock it when we're done with you. If I'm satisfied with your performance, that is."

"What do you think?" I asked MaryAnn. "Doesn't she look better fully dressed? The height of fashion for our cute little fuck slut."

"It does make her look the part," MaryAnn giggled.

I smiled and turned back to Becky. "Now, let's have a better look at that ass of yours, whore. You can start by turning around." Becky slowly turned, unsteady on her new heels, and faced away from the couch. "Now spread your legs apart." She spread her feet slightly. "Farther!" She spread her legs wider until they were more than shoulder-width apart. "Now, bend over and grab your ankles." Becky swallowed but did as she was told, and in a moment was bending over with her legs spread and her bare ass up, holding on to her ankles with both hands. "What do you think?" I asked, turning to MaryAnn.

"I've always thought she had a nice little ass," she said, smiling slightly.

"It sure is," I replied. "I've got plans for that pretty ass of hers. But for now, on your feet and turn around!" I snapped. Becky jumped but straightened and turned to face us. "Now," I said, "Pull your elbows back and push your chest out so we can see your tits." Becky slowly did as she was told. "Further! You can do better than that. Stick those tits out, whore!" She strained slightly, pulling her elbows back and shoving her chest out even further. "Good," I said. "Now arch your back and stick your ass out." She leaned forward, pushing her firm little ass up and out. I leaned close. "More! Push it out, you little bitch!" She pushed her behind out a few fractions of an inch more. I stood back, watching her quiver with the effort of holding the pose I had demanded of her. "Good," I said, "now let's take a closer look at what you have for us...MaryAnn, you'll want to be in on this."

MaryAnn sauntered over, joining me to stand behind Becky. "Isn't this a marvelous ass," I asked, running my hand over Becky's right cheek and letting my finger run up her crack. "Feel it."

Becky's sister ran her hand lasciviously over her other cheek as Becky whimpered. "I have lots of plans for this ass," I said. "Including shoving my cock all the way up it."

Becky moaned and her sister giggled. "Really? You're going to make her take it up her ass?"

"Of course," I said. "I've wanted to since the moment I laid eyes on her. But I also have plenty of other humiliations in store for our little fucktoy."

"I can't wait," MaryAnn purred.

"First," I replied, "let's take a look at the rest of her assets."

I stepped around in front of Becky, who was looking at me with wide eyes. I smiled at her and ran my hand gently down her cheek, letting my thumb brush her lips. "Such a pretty little mouth," I said. "I have plans for that too. As I'm sure your sister does as well. Don't you, baby?"

Mary Ann giggled. "Now," I said, "I want you to remember this because I'll punish you if you forget. Whenever I put something close to your mouth, you're to lick it or suck it. Understand?" Becky swallowed and nodded. "Yes, Sir!" I snapped.

"Yes, Sir," Becky quavered.

"Good," I said. I ran the tip of my thumb over her upper lip. "Then show me." Becky hesitated a moment, then swallowed again and took my thumb in her mouth. She closed her lips around it and started sucking on it.

Mary Ann laughed as I slowly began working my thumb in and out. "Oh, I hope you're going to make her suck your cock."

"It's definitely on the menu," I laughed. "I'm thinking of tying her with her head on the bed, so she can't pull away, and then fucking her throat so she has no choice but to take it all the way down."

Mary Ann laughed. "God, that's wonderful," she said, "I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"You'll have your fun, too," I smiled. "Once we have her properly restrained you can make her eat you until you come in her face."

I pulled my thumb out of Becky's mouth. "Now let's see those tits of yours, whore. Pull your elbows back like I told you and stick them all the way out." Becky did as she was told, thrusting her tits and erect nipples out. I took one in each hand and started playing with them gently, flicking the nipples with my thumb. Becky moaned with pleasure. "You like that?" Becky kept moaning, eyes closed. I pulled back my right hand and slapped her tit hard. Becky yelped. "I asked you a question, slut!"

"Yes, Sir," Becky cried, sounding on the edge of tears.

"Better," I said, and resumed fondling her. As she moaned with pleasure at the stroking I was giving her tits, I turned to Mary Ann. "Mary Ann, honey, would you get two lengths of rope? They're in my rollaway." Becky's eyes snapped open, and she tried to pull away. I grasped her tits more firmly and pinched her nipples. "Ah-ah," I said. "You're not going anywhere. Just stay right where you are, and put your hands behind your back with your wrists together." Becky stared at me but complied--she hardly had a choice as I was still holding her by the nipples. "Mary Ann, would you tie Becky's hands? Make extra sure she can't get loose."

"Certainly, darling," Mary Ann cooed. She took one length of the rope she had retrieved and walked behind Becky. Becky swayed slightly, wincing occasionally as the tugging on the rope as MaryAnn tied her caused her to pull against the fingers holding her nipples.

"Mary Ann, baby, tie her elbows too," I said. "Pull them together tight so she's forced to stick her tits all the way out."

Mary Ann giggled. "What a delicious idea! You're very good at this." Becky whimpered as Mary Ann tightened the rope between her elbows, forcing her shoulders back and her tits out.

FOUR

"Marvelous," I said, stepping back. "That will do nicely. But before we get started with the main menu, there's something we need to take care of. I told you you'd be punished for not answering properly, and that time has come." I took a leash out of the rollaway and attached it to the ring on the front of Becky's collar. "Now, on your knees with your ass up, whore!" Mary Ann laughed as Becky looked at me in horror. "Hurry up! The longer you make me wait, the worse I'll make it for you." Becky swallowed and slowly sunk to her knees. "Ass up! Bend over with your face on the floor and your ass in the air!" Becky looked mortified but slowly complied. "We're almost ready, slut. Just a couple more things." I took out a collapsible spreader bar, extended it to its full length, and buckled Becky's ankles into it. Then I grabbed the end of her leash and pulled it between her now widely-spread legs. "Now arch your back," I said, pulling on the leash. Becky arched her back, forcing her ass up into the air. "You can do better than that," I said. "More! Arch that back as far as it'll go, bitch!" Becky squeaked and arched her back further, exposing her ass cheeks, asshole, and pussy to full view. "Good," I said, buckling the end of her leash to the middle of the spreader bar. "Now, you've been very lax in your responses to our commands--so you're going to get some discipline to help you remember how to answer properly. We'll start with twenty strokes on your bare ass. I want to hear you count every stroke aloud, going backward from twenty, and after every stroke, I want to hear you say 'Thank you, Sir' or 'Thank you, Miss.' Understand?"

"Yes...Sir," Becky swallowed and said nervously.

"Good," I said, "you're learning already."

I paused and then brought my hand down hard on her bare ass. Becky yelped, but remembered to squeal "Twenty," and "Thank you, Sir!"

Before she recovered, I brought my hand down again, this time even harder. Becky yelped and squealed again: "Nineteen! Thank you, Sir!" Then she tensed, waiting for the next stroke.

I waited until I saw her relax, then brought my hand down hard again. She yelped and bucked as my hand smacked her ass. "Eighteeeeen! Thank you, Siiiiir!" she cried.

Before the next stroke, I reached between her ass cheeks and tickled her asshole, and let my fingers explore her slit. I waited until she started moving with my hand, and as she started moaning, I quickly withdrew my hand and brought it down again, very hard, on her bare ass. She fairly screamed with the impact, barely getting out the count and "Thank you, Sir" before I brought my hand down again.

By this time MaryAnn was laughing out loud at Becky's predicament. "When am I going to get a turn?" she demanded.

"Don't worry, honey. I promise you'll get your chance." I continued tormenting Becky by alternately punishing her bare ass and then bringing her nearly to orgasm before giving her another stroke, always careful to vary the timing so she couldn't anticipate the next blow. Finally, as the count reached one, I smiled and winked at MaryAnn. "Well, that was twenty from me. But now it's your sister's turn."

Becky moaned. "Oh please...no..."

MaryAnn leaned in close. "Oh, yes, you little bitch. Now it's my turn to punish Miss Priss' bare ass. And I won't be as nice as Sir."

"MaryAnn," I said, "if you're interested there are paddles in my rollaway."

MaryAnn squealed with delight, rummaged through the rollaway, and returned with her prize--a stiff lexan paddle drilled through with air holes. She waved the paddle in front of Becky's face and grinned wickedly. Becky, knowing what was coming, was struggling futilely against her bonds, but only succeeded in wiggling her ass enticingly. MaryAnn knelt next to Becky on the floor and grasped her curls with one hand. "You know what's coming next, bitch. And there's not a thing you can do about it." She waited a moment, then brought the paddle down, very hard, on Becky's bare ass.

Becky screamed and writhed, but managed to squeal "Twenty!" and "Thank you, Miss!"

MaryAnn laughed. "Well, she's learning. And only nineteen to go." She copied my tactic of stroking Becky's slit and fingering her asshole until she was moaning with arousal and then bringing the paddle down hard on her ass, which never failed to make Becky scream and buck against her restraints. By the time MaryAnn had finished her twenty strokes, Becky was quivering and wet with sweat, and MaryAnn was flushed with excitement. "God, that was marvelous," MaryAnn said. "I am so turned on now."