With Becky and MaryAnn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," I said. "Because that was just the appetizer. It's time to move to the bedroom for the rest of the menu. Starting with the first course."

FIVE

I unfastened Becky's ankles and her leash from the spreader bar, then leaned down to whisper in her ear. "On your feet, bitch. We're just getting started." I pulled Becky to her feet, and, holding her tightly by her leash, chivvied her into the bedroom, tottering unsteadily on her slutty high heels. MaryAnn followed behind, pulling the rollaway possessively. Once we were in the bedroom I detached the leash and threw Becky roughly onto the bed.

"We're going to tie her now?" asked MaryAnn.

"We're going to tie her, yes," I smiled. "I think we'll start with a hogtie. A very strict hogtie."

"That sounds wonderful," MaryAnn giggled.

"Start by tying her ankles together," I said. MaryAnn took another length of rope and bound Becky's ankles tightly together. After MaryAnn was finished, I growled at Becky "Now, bend your knees."

Becky swallowed and whispered "Yes, Sir," before bending her knees so her feet were up in the air.

"More, you little bitch," I said, "you can bend them further than that." After Becky had bent her knees so her feet were almost at the small of her back, I quickly tied her ankles to her already bound wrists. Becky looked up at me, panic growing in her eyes as she began to realize how tightly she was now restrained.

SIX

I took a moment to admire Becky lying hogtied on the bed, and then turned toward MaryAnn. "Why don't we start by finding out how ticklish your little sister is?"

Becky's face turned white with horror, and she started to wriggle against her bonds. "No..." she squeaked. "Please, not that. I'm really ticklish..."

"Well," I said. "This should be interesting then," and reached out and began to tickle Becky on her ribs.

Becky practically exploded from the bed, screaming in shock. MaryAnn clapped her hands. "Oh my God. I had no idea. How did you know?"

"Just a guess," I replied. "She's such an uptight little priss I thought she would probably be ticklish. But she looks like she'll exceed even my expectations. But we can't have our pet slut screaming like that. Why don't you fetch a gag from my bag?" Becky jerked her head up and looked at me in shock.

"But I want to be able to hear her," MaryAnn pouted.

"Grab the ball gag with the holes," I replied. "She'll still be able to squeal. It'll just turn down the volume a bit."

"You're so thoughtful, lover," MaryAnn smiled wickedly. "Here it is."

I took the gag and dangled it in front of Becky's face. Her eyes widened as she saw how big it was. "Now, open your mouth," I ordered Becky.

"No...no, please, don't make me take that in my mouth." She gazed at me tearfully.

"Hmm," I said. "Maybe you're right. MaryAnn, get a bigger one."

MaryAnn burst out laughing and started searching through my bag. "This one?" she asked, holding up another ball gag.

"That's it," I said approvingly. It was the next size larger than the previous one. I held it up in front of Becky. Her eyes filled with tears and she started to shake. "Now, open up that slutty little mouth, bitch," I said, "Or I'll get an even bigger one." Becky looked up at me in fear, and then swallowed and reluctantly opened her mouth. "Wider," I said. When she had opened her mouth as far as it could go, I slowly pushed the gag in. Her eyes widened as I pushed it all the way in and tightened the strap, but tied as she was she had no choice other than to let it slide in until the strap pulled her lips back. I buckled the strap closed around the back of her head and she began moaning in a muffled voice. As she mewled helplessly, drool started to leak around the gag and drip off her lips. "Look," I said to MaryAnn. "She likes it." I ran my hands through the drool on her chin, then wiped them on her cheeks, smearing her own saliva on her face. "It makes her drool nicely, too. More humiliation for our little pet slut. Now, let's pick up where we left off."

Becky shook her head violently from side to side and grunted through the gag. She seemed to be trying to say "no." I gently cupped her chin in one hand to make her stop shaking her head, and put a fingertip lightly on the end of her nose. "Ah-ah. Dirty little fucksluts don't get to say 'no'. As you're about to learn."

I reached out and began tickling her ribs as I had before. Once again she practically leaped up off the bed, straining her arms and legs against the tight hogtie as her face turned red and she screamed through the gag. "See?" I said to MaryAnn. "We can still hear her scream, it just won't wake everybody in the neighborhood."

MaryAnn giggled. "I actually think it sounds sexier this way. And I loved the look on her face when you shoved that gag in."

"She does look very hot like this--tied, gagged, and at our mercy," I smiled. "Now I want to tickle her for a while so she'll be nice and sensitive for what we do to her later. I'll tell you what--take those pretty sandals off and start on her feet. I'll keep working on her torso. When we get to her ass I'll have a surprise for you."

MaryAnn grinned. "I can't wait to see what you have in mind." Becky groaned pleadingly around the gag filling her mouth and squirmed futilely on the bed as MaryAnn slowly undid the straps on her sandals and slid them off. She wiggled her feet frantically, trying to evade what she knew was coming.

"MaryAnn, honey," I said. "Don't let her get away with being resistant like that. Tie her big toes together so she can't squirm away."

MaryAnn giggled. "How do you come up with these things?" She pulled a length of black parachute cord out of my rollaway and proceeded to tie Becky's big toes together, with the added touch of tying the end of the cord to her ankles. When she was through, Becky could no longer move her feet more than a fraction of an inch.

I resumed tickling Becky's ribs and MaryAnn attacked the soles of her feet. Becky went berserk. She screamed through the gag, and bucked on the bed like a bronco, although hogtied as she was all the effort accomplished was to cover her in sweat. As I worked over her torso, underarms, and hips, MaryAnn tickled her feet, calves, and thighs. After twenty minutes or so of torture, muffled screams, and fruitless struggling, I turned to MaryAnn. "I think it's time for the surprise I promised you."

She looked up from where she was tormenting Becky's feet again. "I'm sure it will be something marvelous. What is it?" I reached into my rollaway and brought out an electric toothbrush with a soft, rotating head. I switched it on, and Becky, hearing the buzzing noise, immediately began shaking her head again and grunting "no" through the gag. "Ah-ah," I said. "Remember what I told you: you don't get to say 'no' any more. To anything."

I handed the toothbrush to MaryAnn. "Try this in little Miss Priss' ass crack. Make sure to pay special attention to her asshole. I'm anxious to see the results."

Becky was now struggling in earnest, as MaryAnn leaned over to whisper in her ear. "That's right, you little bitch, you know where this is going to go, don't you?" Then she slid the end of the brush up Becky's ass crack, letting the bristles do their work. Becky screamed again through the gag, a high-pitched whooping shriek that continued as MaryAnn worked the brush up and down her crack. Becky rocked frantically back and forth, the strain in the ropes pulling her arms taut as she struggled vainly to escape the brush. MaryAnn evidently found Becky's asshole, because her screams and struggling redoubled, and a droplet of sweat trickled off the end of her pert, freckled nose as she pumped her head up and down in response to the torment she was being forced to endure.

After about ten minutes of the brush, I stopped MaryAnn. "That's enough. Time to move on."

MaryAnn pouted but switched off the brush. "But I wanted to work her over some more."

"You'll get your chance," I replied. "Remember this was just the first course. There's much more fun to be had tormenting Miss Priss. Our little fucktoy still has a full evening ahead of her."

MaryAnn laughed. "As long as you promise," she said, handing me the toothbrush.

SEVEN

"First," I said, "we need to get her spread-eagled. Leave her ankles tied. I'm going to take off her arm ropes and retie them." I unbuckled the ball gag, and pulled it, wet and dripping, out of Becky's mouth. I then grabbed Becky's hair and pulled her head up. "Hear that, slut? You get to enjoy a few seconds with your arms unbound. What do you say?"

Becky looked at me, slightly dazed, and then coughed and said weakly "Th-thank you, Sir..."

"Very good," I said. "You're finally learning." After untying Becky's arms, I rolled her over on her back and tied one wrist and then the other to the bedposts over her head so that her arms were outstretched. I slipped a pillow under her ass, lifting and exposing her vulva. I then turned to MaryAnn, who had been watching intently. "Now," I said. "retie her ankles so that her legs are spread as wide as they can go. Remember, we want her to be a little uncomfortable, so make sure she's well spread."

MaryAnn laughed and Becky whimpered as MaryAnn untied her ankles and then pulled her legs apart. "Spread, you little bitch," MaryAnn said sweetly. "or I'll do it for you." Becky whimpered again but spread her legs apart as ordered.

"I know she can do better than that," I said.

"Well?" said MaryAnn to Becky. Becky spread her legs another fraction of an inch and MaryAnn picked up a hank of rope.

"Here, let me," I said. "I'll show you something." I quickly secured each of Becky's ankles to the bedposts with a trucker's hitch. "See this knot?" MaryAnn nodded. "Now watch. When I pull here, it tensions the rope. You do the other one."

MaryAnn clapped her hands. "You really do know about this," she said. "We can stretch her even tighter now."

"Exactly," I said. "Now pull slowly." Becky whimpered as her shapely legs were drawn tight as bowstrings. After being tied and stretched she was completely unable to move her arms, cover herself, or pull her legs together, and with the pillow under her ass, she could barely even wiggle her crotch from side to side.

"Now," I said. "Time for the second course." I pulled a vibrator out of my bag and waved it ominously over Becky's head. Her eyes rolled wildly as she followed its movement. "I understand one of the most agonizing things that can be done to a woman is to force her to the edge of orgasm and then pull back repeatedly. We're going to test that idea on our little Miss Priss."

MaryAnn laughed. "Oh, this should be good."

"And to keep things interesting, we're going to use this on her too." I held up a leather-tipped riding crop. "When she gets too close to coming she'll get the crop on her tits."

MaryAnn shook her head, laughing. "You are such a bastard."

"You love it," I said. "Take the crop. I'll work her with the vibe, and if it looks like she's going to come, I'll stop and you punish her tits. We'll do that, say, a dozen times, and then switch. She should be quite eager to please afterward."

MaryAnn turned to Becky. "Hear that, Miss Priss? We're going to have such fun with you, and this is only the start..."

I turned on the vibrator and put it between Becky's legs. She immediately began to moan, pulling futilely at her bonds. I ran the vibe up and down her slit, lingering each time on her increasingly engorged clit. As her moans and struggles grew more intense, I pressed the vibe harder onto her clit. When her jaw tightened and her legs stiffened, I abruptly withdrew the vibe, and her eyes snapped open as she cried out in frustration. "None of that," I said. "You're not allowed to come yet. MaryAnn, why don't you bring our little slut back to earth?"

MaryAnn laughed and gazed wickedly at Becky, who was already shaking in anticipation. "You know what comes next, don't you, you little bitch? Not you, I'm afraid..." she said, and brought the end of the crop down on Becky's tits. Becky screamed and writhed against her bonds. "How many should I give her?" MaryAnn asked me.

"Keep in mind we're going to be alternating with edging her," I said. "We don't want to take too long on whipping her tits before we get back to vibing her. Say a dozen." MaryAnn giggled, and Becky whimpered as she fondled Becky's tits and played with her nipples. She then brought the flogger down hard. Becky yelped in pain and surprise, and as MaryAnn continued spanking Becky's tits with the flogger she squealed with every stroke. As MaryAnn finished twelve strokes, I started up the vibe and again Becky jumped as I laid it on her clit, starting the process over again.

After a dozen cycles of vibing and flogging, Becky was writhing frantically with denied orgasm and shiny with sweat. She looked around wildly as I said to MaryAnn "It's time to switch. But let's change things up a bit."

MaryAnn cocked her head and smiled at me. "I can't wait," she said. "I'm sure you've got something delicious in mind."

EIGHT

I nodded and motioned to my rollaway. "Why don't you choose a dildo out of the bag?" MaryAnn grinned and started looking through the bag. Finding what she was looking for, she pulled out a large, purple silicone dildo. It was one of the bigger ones I owned, all of nine inches long and with a prodigious girth, an enormous, realistically shaped head, and a huge pair of silicone balls. The entire length of the shaft was aggressively ribbed from glans to balls with molded-in veins and protruding warts.

I laughed. "God, you're awful."

MaryAnn stuck her tongue out at me. "This is just what little Miss Priss needs to get her in touch with her inner slut."

"That should do it," I said. "But you should make her get it nice and wet before you put it in."

MaryAnn looked at me quizically for a moment, then finally grinned. She walked up to the head of the bed, Becky's eyes wide and following her the entire way. She waved the dildo in front of Becky's face. Becky swallowed, and her eyes crossed as she tried to follow it. "Now, you prissy little bitch," MaryAnn said with an evil grin. "Open your slut mouth. I want to see how much of this you can take." Becky shivered but knew the futility of trying to protest. Slowly she opened her mouth. "Very good," MaryAnn said. "Now stick out that tongue." Becky complied, and when her tongue was all the way out, MaryAnn slid the huge head of the dildo into her mouth. "Suck on it, you little bitch," she said nastily. As Becky struggled to suck on the enormous dildo filling her mouth, MaryAnn pushed it in further and further until Becky finally started to gag. She then pushed it in just a bit more, about four inches in, and Becky struggled and coughed as the head of the dildo pressed against the back of her throat. MaryAnn waited a few moments, then finally withdrew the dildo, dripping with saliva and mucus from Becky's mouth and throat. She moved to where Becky's ass was resting on the pillow.

"Don't forget," I said to MaryAnn. "She's not allowed to come without permission."

"Oh, I won't, lover," MaryAnn chuckled. "I so want to hear her beg for mercy." She leaned over, placing the tip of the dildo against Becky's hole. Then, with a swift motion, she plunged the dildo halfway into Becky's dripping cunt. Becky let out a sudden scream that ended in a high-pitched moan. MaryAnn then began pulling the dildo back and pushing it in again. With every thrust, Becky gasped.

I laughed at Becky's predicament and MaryAnn's obvious thrill at violating her. "You're really enjoying this."

MaryAnn looked up at me and grinned, but didn't stop moving the dildo. "Isn't it just scrumptious? I hope you're not going to tell me to go easier," she chuckled.

I laughed out loud. "No. In fact, I want you to be a lot rougher. I want to be sure little Miss Priss remembers this. And an real dildo rape will help her learn her place. So make her take it all. Hard."

MaryAnn smiled sweetly. "Whatever you say, lover." She caught Becky's eye. "Hear that, bitch? Sir says you get to take it all." Becky twisted at her ropes in panic, but of course, she couldn't so much as loosen her bonds. MaryAnn artfully paused for a moment to give Becky a chance to anticipate what was coming, then abruptly started pumping the dildo remorselessly into her cunt, much faster than she had before. With each stroke, she now roughly rammed the dildo all the way in, so that the silicone balls slammed against Becky's pussy lips with every stroke. Becky squealed as the ribs and knobs on the dildo slid rapidly in and out of her hole, and I could tell the head of the dildo was reaching her cervix since her cries of pain, humiliation, and arousal redoubled in volume and she struggled violently against the taut ropes restraining her wrists and ankles. As MaryAnn continued raping her with the dildo, Becky's moans increased in volume and her thrashing against her restraints became even more desperate. Finally, her moans merged into a shrieking cry, and she arched her back so hard that her ass rose entirely off the bed. Her hands clenched into fists, and I could see her toes curl as she pulled with all her strength against the ropes holding her down.

"Oh-oh," I said. "It looks like little Miss Priss just came. And without asking permission."

Becky gasped as MaryAnn immediately stopped what she was doing and roughly pulled the dildo out. She smirked at Becky. "How about it, slut? Did you just come from being tied to the bed and dildo-raped?"

Becky, still breathing hard, looked up at MaryAnn with wide eyes and hesitantly answered, "Yes, Miss."

NINE

"You know," I said, "this means she'll have to be punished for coming without permission."

MaryAnn looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "What are we going to do to her?"

"Did you see how hard she came?" I replied. "After that monster orgasm, twelve strokes on the tits hardly seems enough."

MaryAnn grinned at me. "And how many would be enough, lover?" she asked.

"I think three dozen would be fair." Becky gasped, but I continued. "And while I'm doing that, I want you to tickle her feet. We know she's especially sensitive there, so making her endure both titty-whipping and tickling will be a suitable punishment for her disobedience. And maybe help our little whore learn to do as she's told." I glanced sidelong at Becky, who looked back at me with a desperate expression.

"That sounds marvelous," said MaryAnn. "I can't wait. Are we going to gag her again?" "We are," I said. "Take that dildo you just fucked her with and stuff it in her mouth."

MaryAnn laughed out loud. "You really are a bastard," she said. "I love it."

MaryAnn walked back to the head of the bed. She dangled the dildo, still wet and slippery from Becky's cunt, over her face. A drop of pussy juice dripped off the end of the dildo onto the tip of Becky's nose. As MaryAnn moved the dripping dildo closer, Becky clamped her jaws, mewled in the back of her throat, and shook her head reflexively. "None of that, Miss Priss," MaryAnn told her, "Now open that slutty little mouth!" Becky swallowed, and finally slowly opened her mouth. MaryAnn quickly pushed the dildo, covered with Becky's juices, into her mouth until she started to gag.

As MaryAnn was admiring her handiwork, I leaned over Becky's face. "Now, you little bitch, you have something to do. I want you to suck that dildo completely clean, from the head to the balls. If you haven't sucked it clean by the time I'm finished counting out your thirty-six strokes, I'll let your sister make you deep-throat it. All of it. So I suggest you get to work." Becky, a panicky look on her face, immediately began sucking desperately on the dildo. I turned and winked at MaryAnn. We both knew that there was no way she was going to suck the entire dildo clean on her own and that before long MaryAnn would be forcing the whole thing down her throat. But the labored breathing and frantic sucking sounds from the head of the bed said that she was going to try.