With Becky and MaryAnn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, it's time we started with her punishment," I said. "But first I want to do something."

"What's that, lover?" MaryAnn asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

"I'm going to blindfold her so she won't know when the stroke is coming. That will...enhance the experience," I smiled. MaryAnn clapped her hands. "What a marvelous idea! You know all the best things, darling!" She started searching through the bag until she found the heavy, padded blindfold. She handed it to me, and I leaned over Becky's head. Becky moaned when she saw it, but couldn't protest because of the giant dildo in her mouth. She was still quixotically trying to suck it clean, but was clearly unable to take it any deeper. I placed the blindfold over Becky's eyes and tied it securely. I knew that with the thick, padded blindfold on she wouldn't be able to see a thing, particularly the flogger coming down on her tits. MaryAnn had already moved to the foot of the bed and was obviously waiting to begin the tickle torture part of Becky's punishment.

I raised the crop and turned to MaryAnn. "When I bring the crop down, start tickling her," I said.

MaryAnn giggled. "Just like an orchestra conductor."

I smiled in response, then turned to face the bed and snapped the flogger down on one of Becky's tits. At the same time, MaryAnn attacked both of her feet with her fingernails. Becky jumped as though from an electric shock, and obviously tried to scream, but with the dildo in her mouth, the only result was a gurgling moan and a mixture of saliva and her own pussy juice bubbling out around the gag and running down her chin. As she continued screaming from the tickling MaryAnn was inflicting, I ran my hand over her chin and smeared the drool over her tits and engorged nipples. I then raised the crop and brought it down again, very hard, on her other tit. She bucked on the bed and squealed around the gag, both from the relentless tickling and the painful shock of the flogger landing.

From this point I began varying the strokes--sometimes forcing Becky to wait for the next one, sometimes giving her two or even three in quick succession, sometimes alternating tits, and sometimes flogging the same one several times in a row. I quickly learned to recognize when she was bracing herself for a stroke--when she did, I waited until she relaxed minutely, and then brought the crop down. The effect was electric. MaryAnn saw what I was doing, and began doing the same thing tickling Becky's feet. She would stop and start unpredictably, tickling one foot, or the other, or both simultaneously, with no discernible pattern.

After receiving her thirty-six strokes, Becky was sagging into the bed, gasping through her nose, and covered with sweat. I turned and motioned MaryAnn to the head of the bed. I winked at her, then reached out and removed Becky's blindfold, and pulled the dildo from her mouth. I examined the dildo and tsked. "I expected better, Miss Priss. Only about half of this dildo is clean."

"But..." Becky quavered.

"Ah-ah, no excuses," I interrupted. "It looks like your sister is going to have to help you get it the rest of the way clean. Isn't that right, MaryAnn?"

MaryAnn leaned over and breathed throatily in Becky's ear, "After all, what are sisters for?" Becky flinched and pulled weakly against her bonds, but she knew what was coming and that there was no way to escape it.

TEN

I handed the dildo to MaryAnn, who immediately ordered Becky, once again, to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. Without any choice, Becky did as she was told. MaryAnn slid the dildo smoothly into Becky's quivering mouth and then began moving it in and out, pushing it in a bit deeper each time. When Becky began to gag, MaryAnn paused the motion of the dildo and leaned over to whisper in Becky's ear again. "Now comes the fun part, slut. You're going to take the whole thing all the way down. It'll go easier on you if you don't try to fight it." She then grasped the end of the dildo firmly, and in one motion pushed it smoothly the rest of the way in until the silicone balls were touching Becky's lower lip. Becky gagged and coughed violently as the entire nine-inch dildo slid down her throat. After it was all the way in her struggles subsided, and she appeared to be concentrating entirely on drawing what air she could through her pert, freckled nose. The only sound she could make was a high-pitched mewling, and saliva mixed with pussy juice continued to bubble out around the end of the dildo and run down her chin.

MaryAnn then began to fuck Becky's throat with the dildo. She pulled it back an inch or two, and then shoved it home again, occasioning a new bout of gagging and coughing. She then held the dildo in place until the coughing subsided, and then withdrew it and shoved it down Becky's throat yet again. She had continued this torture for perhaps ten minutes when I stopped her.

"That's enough," I said.

"But this is such fun," MaryAnn pouted.

"I know," I replied. "But we have other wonderful games to play with our little slut. We don't want to spend too much time on one activity. And you'll love what comes next--I guarantee it."

"Okay, lover, I trust you," MaryAnn smiled, withdrawing the dildo from Becky's mouth and throat.

ELEVEN

By this time Becky had been mercilessly brought to the edge of orgasm over and over, dildo raped in her pussy and mouth, and flogged on her tits until they were glowing pink. She was soaked in sweat, writhing against her bonds, and whimpering at the erotic torment and humiliating violations she had endured. But her nipples were hard and erect and the bed under her crotch was soaking wet. I leaned in. "Did Miss Priss enjoy that?" I asked. Becky whimpered in response. "Answer me, you little bitch. Did you like being tied, vibed, dildo raped, and titty-whipped? Tell the truth."

"Yes, Sir," Becky moaned.

"Good," I said. "You're well on your way to becoming our perfect little fucktoy. And the night is far from over."

I turned to MaryAnn. "Now it's time for the third course."

MaryAnn looked at me speculatively. "And what might that be?" she asked.

"Little Miss Priss is going to tongue my ass while I sit on her face. Aren't you?" I said as I turned to look at Becky. She looked back at me with her eyes wide and mouth open.

MaryAnn was laughing. "Are you really going to make her do that?"

"She'll do it," I said. "Unless she wants another round of dildo rape and flogging. How about it?" I said, looking at Becky. "Does Miss Priss want to tongue my ass? Think carefully before you answer." I drew the end of the crop across her erect nipples.

Becky swallowed and finally whispered "Yes, Sir."

"Good," I said. "Then let me hear you beg for it." Becky stared at me. "Beg!" I demanded, smacking one of her tits lightly with the flogger for emphasis.

"Please, sir, may I tongue your ass?" Becky moaned, obviously mortified.

"Louder!" I said. "Beg at the top of your lungs, you little whore!"

"PLEASE SIR MAY I PLEASE TONGUE YOUR ASSHOLE!" Becky cried tearfully. I turned to smile at MaryAnn, who was laughing out loud at Becky's degradation.

"Very good," I said to Becky. "I'll be giving you instructions as you go. And if I'm not satisfied with your performance, I'll punish you...hard. And then make you start all over." I pulled my clothes off and climbed on the bed, throwing a leg over Becky's head so I was squatting over her face, with my hands resting on her tits. I looked at MaryAnn. "Why don't you strip down too? It'll be your turn next." MaryAnn held my gaze as she stripped, revealing her large breasts and firm nipples. She turned to give me a glance at her marvelous ass. "Oh, very nice," I said. "One of these days I'll have to give that a try."

"I'll remember you said that," MaryAnn grinned, and stuck out her tongue.

I lowered my hips until I felt the tip of Becky's nose in my crack. "Now, you little whore," I said loudly, "get to work." I tweaked one of her nipples by way of emphasis, heard a muffled yelp, then felt the tip of her tongue touching my asshole. "Work it," I said, tweaking her nipple again. I felt her tongue begin to move, circling my asshole and moving up and down my crack. "Good," I said, "keep it up."

MaryAnn giggled. "How is it?"

"She's a natural," I said. "And we'll make sure she gets lots of practice. It'll be your turn next."

"I can't wait," MaryAnn replied, licking her lips.

I lowered my hips slightly and felt Becky's nose being forced further into my crack. "Keep going," I said loudly. "Run the tip of your tongue around my asshole!" and tweaked her nipple again. Again the muffled yelp, and I felt the tip of her tongue begin circling my asshole. The sensation, combined with the thrill of degrading her, was giving me a hard-on like an iron rod. After a few minutes of enjoying Becky's tongue, I raised my voice again. "Now, you little whore. Stick your tongue in my asshole!" I heard Becky moan from underneath me. "Do it!" I demanded and pinched both her nipples, hard. I heard a muffled squeal from Becky, and I felt the tip of her tongue push into my asshole. The sensation was marvelous, and I savored the abject humiliation I was subjecting her to. "Keep going!" I said. "I'll tell you when to stop."

After about fifteen minutes of erotic torment and humiliation that must have seemed like hours to Becky, I gave her nipples a final tweak and said, "That's enough." She groaned and withdrew her tongue from my asshole, and I rose from where I had been sitting on her face. I climbed down from the bed and motioned to her sister. "Your turn," I said.

Becky whimpered and MaryAnn grinned fiercely. "Oh, God, I can't wait."

"Go ahead," I told her. "She's all yours. Have fun."

MaryAnn leaned over Becky and looked down at her. "I'm so looking forward to this, little Miss Priss. Let's see how you like licking out my ass. I know I will..." With that she climbed on the bed and straddled Becky's face as I had, putting her calves on either side of Becky's head so she couldn't move, and then slowly lowering her ass until Becky had no choice but to do whatever MaryAnn demanded. "Now, bitch, get to work!" she said. "Swirl your tongue around my hole!" I heard a muffled groan from under MaryAnn's ass, and then she arched her back with pleasure as Becky's tongue played over her asshole. "Keep going!," MaryAnn ordered. "Work it! Faster!" She drew her arm back and slapped Becky's right tit, hard, arched her back again, and groaned with pleasure as Becky squealed and redoubled her efforts. Obviously enjoying the sensation, MaryAnn shifted a bit and settled lower on Becky's face, triggering a new round of moaning from under her ass. "Alright, you little slut, now stick your tongue up my ass. All the way. I want your tongue so far in I can feel your lips on my hole. Her eyes narrowed as Becky's tongue entered her asshole. "That's it, Miss Priss...now put it in the rest of the way." She slapped Becky again on the tits, making a sharp sound of flesh on flesh. "Deeper!," MaryAnn demanded. She let her hand drop to her crotch and began stroking her slit, as Becky's tongue moved in and out of her ass. Her hips began moving up and down while she grasped Becky's tit with her left hand, and stroked her slit with her right. She began to moan, the pitch of her voice rising as she rode Becky's tongue with her asshole. As her moans reached a crescendo, she abruptly arched her back and screamed out loud, throwing her head back and pressing her hips down, forcing Becky's tongue all the way up her hole.

I laughed. "Did you just come from making your sister put her tongue up your asshole?"

MaryAnn let out a long, shuddering breath and grinned at me, her face and tits flushed with orgasm. "Oh, Yesss!" she breathed. "Can we do that again?"

"We'll add it as a regular menu item," I replied. "Ass-licking will be part of Miss Priss' repertoire from now on. She has a natural talent for it. She just needs practice--and we'll make sure she gets a lot of that."

TWELVE

"Now then. Time for the fourth course," I said.

"What's that?" MaryAnn asked.

"Oral. She's going to suck my cock," I said. "Then I'm going to throat-fuck her. After that, she'll eat you until you come in her face."

MaryAnn laughed. "Oh, I can't wait to see this. Do it to her now." MaryAnn kneeled at the head of the bed and put her hands under her chin so she had a close-up view of Becky's face. I positioned myself on the bed so that I was straddling Becky's chest, with the tip of my cock hovering over her face. "Open!" I said. "Open that slutty little mouth wide!" Becky whimpered but opened her mouth. "Now stick out your tongue," I said, "and lick my balls. Just use the tip of your tongue." Becky did as she was instructed, and the throbbing in my cock increased. "Now, take my balls in your mouth and suck on them," I demanded. Becky complied, taking both of my hairy balls in her mouth and caressing them with her tongue. My hard, throbbing cock brushed her nose as she continued. I pulled my balls out of her mouth and ordered her to lick my cock. Her tongue tickled my shaft as she moved the tip of her tongue along the length, and my cock began to ache. "Now swirl your tongue over the very end. Good girl..." After allowing her to lick the entire shaft, I paused. "Now, keep that pretty little mouth open," I said, and slowly slid my cock into her mouth. "Now, suck it, whore!" I commanded. She closed her lips around my shaft and began sucking my cock, moving her head up and down--the only motion her tight spread-eagle allowed her to make. "Suck it! I want to feel your tongue on the shaft!" I said. Becky complied, and I felt my cock sliding over her tongue as she sucked and bobbed her head up and down. The pleasure from her lips and tongue sliding over my cock was already intense, and I began moving my hips so that my cock slid even deeper into her mouth. Her eyes widened slightly and she uttered a squeak of dismay. "You'll take it all before we're done, slut," I said, "keep going."

MaryAnn, watching intently from the side of the bed, giggled at the oral violation and verbal degradation I was subjecting Becky too. Becky continued sucking as I moved my hips, but she was obviously trying to avoid having my cock go all the way to the back of her mouth. Losing patience, I grabbed her hair and forced her head back onto the bed so she couldn't pull away, and continued thrusting. "Don't pull away!" I barked. "Take it all, slut!" She squeaked in alarm as I felt the sensitive head of my cock sliding over the back of her throat. The addition to the feel of her tongue and lips on the shaft was incredible. "Suck it, bitch!" I said. "I'll tell you when you can stop!" Becky resumed sucking and sliding her tongue over my cock as I pushed further and further into the back of her throat with every stroke. She made a muffled choking whine each time I forced my way further in. "That's right, gag on it, whore. You're going to keep sucking until I feel your lips tickling my balls." Finally, with the last thrust, I rammed my cock home. I felt the head slide over her soft palate and then push down her throat. Becky's eyes widened in panic and she squealed helplessly as I raped her throat. I continued, pulling my cock back and then ramming it down her throat again and again until Becky was covered in sweat and straining against her bonds, and her saliva was leaking around the base of my cock and running over her lips. After thoroughly fucking her throat, I slowly pulled out, seeing that my cock was covered with saliva and mucus from Becky's mouth and throat. "Finish the job, Miss Priss. Stick out your tongue and lick it clean." Becky reluctantly obeyed, and slowly licked the head and shaft of my cock clean.

THIRTEEN

I climbed down from the bed and turned to MaryAnn. "God, that was fun to watch," she said. "I'm more turned on than ever."

"Our little fucktoy can take care of that," I replied. "It's your turn. Climb up on the bed and make her eat your cunt."

"I can't wait. But is there some way to make her keep her mouth open? I've got something special for her in mind." MaryAnn stood beside the bed and gazed down lustfully at Becky, who was still tied tightly to the bedframe and looking back at her fearfully.

I laughed. "We can do that if you want." MaryAnn looked up at me in delighted surprise and watched as I retrieved a claw gag from my rollaway. I walked back to the head of the bed and dangled the gag over Becky's face. "This will help you keep your mouth open during what's coming, slut. But don't worry; you'll still be able to move your tongue--which is all that matters. Now open up." Becky hesitantly opened her mouth, eyeing the wicked-looking gag all the while. Once she was fully open, I slipped the rounded hooks over the corners of her lips, and slowly tightened the strap. As I did, the claws pulled her lips back, forcing her mouth open. Becky moaned incoherently through her open mouth.

MaryAnn giggled. "That's wonderful!"

"Go ahead," I smiled back. "I really want to see this--including whatever 'special' thing you're planning."

MaryAnn climbed on the bed and straddled Becky's chest so she could look down on her. "All right, you prissy little bitch. I've been wanting to make you do this since we were teenagers. And now I'm finally going to get what I want, and there's not a thing you can do about it. So get to work with that tongue." She scooted forward slightly so her crotch was directly over Becky's face. "Lick it, bitch!" Her eyes narrowed as Becky's tongue started moving up and down her slit. "Slowly, you little bitch!" she scolded. "I want to enjoy every second of this--so take your time. I'll tell you when to speed up." Becky must have obeyed because MaryAnn moaned with pleasure and began to slowly rock her hips back and forth.

After ten minutes of leisurely cunt-licking, MaryAnn gave Becky more instruction. "Tongue my clit, you little whore. That's right, right there. Oh! Yes! Keep going! I'll tell you when you can stop!" MaryAnn's moans grew louder, and her face and chest began to blush. "Now stick your tongue up my cunt. I want it all the way in. Aah! Yes! More!" She began moving her hips up and down and riding Becky's tongue with her cunt, her moans continuing to rise in volume. As she neared the peak of arousal, she reached down and grabbed Becky's hair, and pulled her face into her crotch. "Keep--going--you little--bitch!" she panted. Finally, some dam broke inside her, and she screamed and arched her back, tossing her hair wildly.

As her screams of ecstasy continued, MaryAnn suddenly emptied her bladder, continuing to orgasm as she sprayed a stream of foaming piss into Becky's open mouth.

Becky sputtered and gagged, but MaryAnn's piss rapidly filled her mouth and spilled down her chin. MaryAnn laughed wildly and reached down to pinch Becky's nose shut. She now had no choice but to swallow the overflowing mouthful MaryAnn had emptied into her. Becky hesitated but squeezed her eyes shut and swallowed deeply, gagging as the warm piss went down her throat.

As MaryAnn came down to earth, she turned to look at me and laughed breathlessly. "That--was--incredible. Even better than I expected. I've wanted to do that forever; force little Miss Perfect to eat my cunt, and then piss in her mouth and make her swallow it."

"That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen," I replied. "We have to put it on the permanent menu. But now it's my turn, and time for the last course: fucking our little whore up the ass."

FOURTEEN

I leaned over Becky, who was still tied helplessly to the bed. She was panting and her eyes were wild. She was clearly mortified at having been forced to give cunnilingus to her own sister and swallow a mouthful of her warm piss. Glancing down at her nipples, however, I saw they were standing erect and more engorged than ever. The pillow under her crotch was visibly soaked from her dripping pussy, and she was flushed with excitement, despite her look of apprehension. "You're not fooling me, slut. I know exactly what you want, and now you're going to get it." I removed her gag, untied her hands, and quickly retied them in front. After freeing her ankles, I pulled her roughly to her feet, and marched her, wearing only her collar, back into the living room. MaryAnn followed and watched as I positioned Becky at the rear of a large, heavy wingback chair. "MaryAnn, would you fetch some rope? We need to tie this little slut to the chair."