With Corey and His Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corey did not disappoint. The hair of his ass captured the scent and gave me a fucking man feast. I ate his has harder than even before, barely giving Corey time to catch his breath. He writhed and ground his butt into my face, letting fly with a series of strangled gurgles.

Finally, I had enough. Letting his legs down, I buried my face in his hairy crotch. Fuck... his musk was particularly potent, with his regular funk heightened with sweat and cum. I was fucking hooked. THIS is what sex smelled like. THIS is what sex SHOULD smell like. Raw, unfiltered masculinity, not giving a fuck about you or your feelings.

But I needed more. Now. I turned my attention back to his cummy, assy cock. It had lost a bit of its hardness, but was still gorged, thick and heavy. I swallowed it. I wanted to savor the sensation, but more important... I needed him to fuck me again. And he needed to be at full strength to do it. So, with a ruthlessness I didn't know I had, I sucked him hard again. It took no time at all.

When he was ready, I clamored up into his lap, squatted over his cock... and while looking him dead in the eye, I drove down to the base.

We both gasped out loud and I threw my head back. Fuck... the raw sensation of penetration again. There was no physical sensation like it. It was something I had only vaguely experienced before, either with a woman's delicate finger, or through feeble efforts of my own. It was nothing like the fucking animal insanity that comes with having a man's rock-hard dick plow into you. Nothing compared to the feeling of masculine penetration. I don't know if I was gay, but I was definitely getting fucked again.

And Corey's cock brought my body to life. As if every part of my body was filled with fire. As if every hair on my body was standing on end. I was nearly dizzy, my head spinning wildly from over-stimulation. I swung my head down, to look at Corey, eye to eye. The intensity of our gaze.... I hissed out between clenched teeth, "You. Don't. Know. What. You're. Doing. To. Me."

"You're not going to walk straight for a week!" he snarled back.

And he unleashed. With all the intensity I had ever known him to have. With ferocious animalistic rage. It was the most fucking unbelievable experience of my fucking life. I lost any control, surrendered, and gave myself over to the purest sexual pleasure a man could get. The kind that only another man could give.

I don't know how he did it, but from a seated position he fucking pounded my ass. I started bouncing in time with him, desperate to increase the feeling, but he was driving everything. Furious in his power. He clutched me so hard I was sure I was going to have bruises the next day... trophies of sexual victory.

But from that position we couldn't get the leverage we both needed. To my astonishment, he locked his arms behind me, with his cock balls-deep in my ass. Then he fucking stood up, lifting my athletic frame like it was fucking nothing. And then Oh. My. Fucking. God he fucking gave it to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while my legs locked around his waist, and from a standing position he fucking went after me like a piledriver. The golden light that was burning through my body ratcheted up to 11, and my blood pounded in my ears like the roar of a hurricane. I screamed harder than I had ever screamed in my life. This was the best fucking day ever.

I don't know how long he lasted; I was oblivious to anything but Corey's cock. At some point, he shifted, letting me down and throwing me face-down across the couch. He got behind he and renewed the assault... hard, heavy thrusts that smashed me forward with each blow. He was merciless, and the intensity was overwhelming me. At one point he laid down directly on top of me, and I could feel the bristling scrape of his chest hair against my back, made bearable by the slickness of our shared sweat. His face rested right along my neck and his stubble scraped viciously against my skin. He shot his arm forward for a minute to steady himself, opening his hairy, sweaty pit near my face. I could smell him, and for a moment I thought about how I could add this scent to my collection, too.

Through all of this, there was something else going on inside me. Along with the liquid light filling me came a sense of euphoria that swept through my entire body. A feeling of joy... no... bliss, that was mostly sexual, but so much more. As he fucked me on my back, his face so close to mine, the euphoria boiled over. I felt connected to Corey on a primal, indescribable way. I had never had anything like a romantic thought for the guy, or to any guy. But as his dick brought my body to searing life, I couldn't stop myself. Without thinking, turned my face to his, stretched my neck and fought to bring our lips together. He must have felt something too, as he moved in and met my lips with his. Oh, FUUUUUUUUUCK. He didn't stop for a second, and our kiss couldn't have lasted more than a moment, but it triggered something.

Something deep.

The light that had filled me suddenly exploded like a volcanic eruption that kept blowing up in intensity. It felt like my whole body was about to explode... and it kept building. The sound of his grunts and slap of our bodies faded as a roar filled my ears... and it kept building. My skin became hyper sensitive... and it kept building. I had never experienced anything like it, and it started to scare the shit out of me. It rose and rose and rose... and then my mind shattered. It was like every nerve fiber in my body fired at once. I fucking CAME. My mind went fucking white, and I could feel myself shuddering with the force of an internal earthquake. I lost everything, and felt like I was roaring like a comet in the sky. And then falling. Falling. Falling forever. And the absolute whiteness of my mind slowly faded to pitch black.

I don't quite know when I reemerged into reality.

Everything a blur, I asked myself, what happened? What was going on? I was dimly aware that muscles I didn't even know I had were all screaming at once, and my mind felt like it was wrapped in gauze. I finally wrenched my eyes open and blinked a couple of times, trying to get my bearings. After a bit of confusion, it slowly dawned on me that I was at Corey's place.

And then suddenly, everything snapped back at once. With a sharp take of breath, I shifted my aching body, and realized that someone--Corey--was still lying on top of me, weighing me down. I realized from his breathing he was probably out cold, and it occurred to me that it was quite late. The apartment was dark, and Jake was nowhere to be seen. I shifted my ass and could feel Corey's soft dick still lodged in my crack. Fuck... he was right, I was going to be sore as a motherfucker for a week.

I slithered out from under Corey, who barely stirred. I looked down on him, and took in an admiring gaze of his hairy ass. But... holy shit, what the fuck just happened? What the fuck was going to happen? I'd never so much thought of getting it on with a guy, let alone having two guys fuck me. Let alone raping two guy's asses with my tongue. What did they think? What would they say? Shit. Shitshitshit.

I gathered my clothes with a mixture of confusion, and... maybe shame? Maybe panic? Maybe... acknowledgment of how fucking alive I felt? Shit. Get home. Get home now.

Once dressed, I made for the door... back to reality. But I saw Corey's discarded underwear lying there among his clothes. I picked them up and brought them to my face. Fuck. I could still smell Corey.

I took them with me.