With Friends Like These...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna, still covering looked around at everyone suspiciously, asking them if they had all gotten naked too. Stephanie peeked from behind her, nodding her head fervently and holding her hands up as if to say "please go along". The women all agreed, yes they'd done it, it was just a bit of fun and not a big deal. Anna looked back at Stephanie, and seeing the pleading look on her face, and trusting her friend, dropped her hands.

"Fine, Fine, lets get this over with you pervs." Stephanie thought to herself this couldn't have worked better and grabbed her phone, directing Anna to pose one hand behind her head and one on her hip. Anna did as she was told, smiling outwardly but cringing a little as she heard the shutter go off, signaling Stephanie had proof of her nakedness. Stephanie grabbed Albert and stood him next to Anna, softly "shhh"ing into his ear before grabbing Anna's hand and moving it towards his cock.

"Whoa, what are you doing? I agreed to let you take pictures, but I'm not touching his dick I have a boyfriend!" Stephanie pouted and whined that everyone else did, please just trust her and go along with it, this was her special day. After a bit more prodding, Anna relented, thinking to herself it's fine it's not really cheating, and wrapped her hand around Albert's cock. Her soft hand felt good, and he twitched in her hand causing her to jump, before Stephanie directed her to make a goofy face and throw her other arm in the air. Anna did as she was told, wanting the whole thing to be over, and heard the shutter sound again recording her touching this man's dick.

She let go immediately, but Stephanie said there was one more picture to get, and pushed Anna to her knees.

"No way, there's no way I'm sucking him off, let alone letting you take pictures of it!" Anna said, trying to stand up, but Stephanie held her shoulders and kept her on her knees, beckoning Albert to come closer.

"You're not going to suck him, you're just gonna hold it in front of your face and lay the head of his dick on your tongue! It's suggestive, but you won't actually be doing anything hun! It's not a big deal, and this is the last picture I need so the quicker we get it done, the quicker we can get back to the party!" Stephanie giggled as she forced Anna into position, making her hand close around Albert's cock once again, now inches from her face. Anna looked around, then at the dick she was holding, sighed loudly and shouted "Fine! just make this quick this is bad enough as it is!" And with that, she stuck her tongue out and moved the engorged head onto it, tasting a dick for the first time. She thought about her boyfriend, rationalizing that this still wasn't cheating and he would never find out, clueless that the dick she was tasting was in fact Albert's. Stephanie stepped back and lined up the picture, making sure she had Anna's entire naked body in the frame and clicked the shutter. Then, before Anna could move she said "One second I want a close up of your face okay? Don't move!" And unknown to Anna, the blond had gotten behind her, and as soon as Stephanie had taken the close up of Anna's face, tongue out tasting a cock, she shoved her head forward as far as it would go, thrusting Albert's entire cock in her mouth. Anna immediately reacted, trying to push off the dick, but not before she heard the shutter go off one final time, meaning Stephanie now had a photo of her with a dick in her mouth. Anna finally broke free and launched herself upward, livid with the whole group.

'What the fuck is wrong with you all?! I said I had a boyfriend! I haven't even sucked his dick yet, let alone this stranger!" Anna started to storm off, but Stephanie caught her and tried calming her down, knowing that the next idea she had she would need Anna in a better mood to manipulate her into doing.

"It's okay Anna! It's all just good fun, they're sorry. It's just everyone here has already sucked him off so we figured you'd want a turn! I know you have Albert, but this is a one time thing that no one will ever know about but us. I know i'll never say anything and neither will you, so just lighten up and enjoy the party hun. Think of it this way, You've never had any experience giving blowjobs, so this can be a practice run before you blow Albert's mind, right?" Stephanie walked Anna, still fully nude, back over to Albert and pushed her back to her knees. "Just relax and have fun. Don't think so much. Heck, if it helps, just close your eyes and imagine you're sucking Albert off." With that, Stephanie looked up at Albert's face and winked.

Anna knelt there for a bit, her feelings torn. She didn't want to cheat on her boyfriend, but everyone else had done it and she didn't want to seem like a prude. Plus, Stephanie was right, some practice couldn't hurt, and it's not like Albert would ever know. After a few minutes of silent contemplation, she looked over to Stephanie, smirked, and said "Phone away missy, no photos or videos of this. This stays between us!" Before turning back to the cock in her face, closing her eyes, and swallowing it whole.

Albert couldn't believe it. One the one hand, he was getting an admittedly great first blowjob from his virgin girlfriend, but on the other she thought it was someone else! She was willingly sucking off what she thought was a total stranger, actively choosing to cheat on him. He was furious but lost in the feeling of her small mouth bobbing on his hard dick, feeling her tongue explore all over his shaft. He turned to look at Stephanie and unsurprisingly she had NOT gotten rid of her phone, and was filming the whole thing.

It wasn't until Stephanie chuckled maliciously that Anna opened her eyes, cock still in her mouth, and looked over at her. Anna's eyes went wide as she saw that Stephanie was filming her, and she pulled the cock out of her mouth with a "Hey! I said no videos!"

Stephanie surged forward and pushed Anna's head back onto Albert's dick, stating "Don't be a spoilsport! The video is for you to remember your first time! Now keep sucking that dick, we all wanna see if you can get him to cum!" Anna sighed again around Albert's dick, wondering why she had such a hard time not listening to Stephanie, before continuing her assault on the rock hard member pushing into her throat. Not bothering to be subtle anymore, Stephanie got closer, and grinning, pushed the camera in Anna's face, which illicited a nasty but playful glance from Anna as she continued to suck and lick. Stephanie took this opportunity to pan over Anna's body, down from her small B cup tits, nipples hard as rock, to her shaved virgin pussy. Coming around, she panned over Anna's ass before pulling her cheeks apart, exposing her asshole which caused Anna to squeak, before finishing by panning over her cute little soles and then coming back to her face, still locked on Albert's dick.

"Such a cute little naked body you have Anna, and it's all on tape for you to look at later!" Stephanie chuckled before stepping back to get a full body shot of Anna's first blowjob.

After what seemed like an eternity, Anna's jaw getting sore and her wondering if she was ever going to get this man to cum, she felt his dick start twitching and he groaned loudly. The blond, on silent instruction from Stephanie, yanked Anna's head back and held it in front of Albert's cock while Stephanie grabbed it and jerked it fast as Albert began to cum. Anna struggled, but was unable to get out of the way as the cum splashed all over her face, some landing on her now closed eyes, her forehead, and some even landed in her still open mouth. The taste was weird, but not bad as it hit her tongue, and after 7 or 8 spurts it was over, leaving Anna's face covered in semen. Stephanie made sure to get a close up view of it before ordering Anna to wipe it off and eat it.

Feeling like there was no point in refusing now, Anna just knelt there and wiped all the cum off her face and into her mouth, swallowing it down. When she was mostly clean she opened her eyes and looked to Stephanie, still recording with her phone, and shot her a dirty but cute look.

"Jesus Steph, you're such a fucking pervert! Only you would want pictures and videos of your best friend naked and sucking a strippers cock! We're done now, this has all went too far, give me my bikini. And you better keep that shit to yourself, I don't even want a copy of the video." Anna said as she stood up and tried to walk towards where her bikini had been thrown.

Stephanie stepped in front of her, blocking the way with an evil look on her face and shook her finger at Anna. It was time to push again and see what happened.

"Not so fast little lady, that was just a warm-up. Look at that cock, it's still hard which means you haven't finished your job! And seeing as you already sucked him, I think it's time to fuck him, don't you?"

Anna's eyes went wide and she backed up, growing simultaneously angry and afraid. "You're out of your fucking mind Steph. I shouldn't have even blown him, and that was bad enough, but there's no way in hell I'm losing my virginity to a stranger, especially not with you all watching and your freaky ass probably trying to film it!!"

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't suggesting you let him pop your cherry hun! At least not your hymen cherry... But there is one other hole that he can fuck, and unless you want me to send all these photos and videos to Albert, showing him what a slutty whore his girlfriend REALLY is, I suggest you lay down on this table and spread your fucking legs. Your choice, and since I'm nice, we can even lube your asshole first!"

Anna backed up more, tears forming in her eyes. "Please don't make me do this Steph, I thought we were friends! I don't want to have my ass fucked, I already told Albert that that's not an option, please!"

"Hey, I'm not making you do anything, it's up to you hun. Who knows, maybe Albert will stay with you after he finds out you're out here sucking people off, let's find out. I'll just send him this video..." And she showed Anna her phone, an email addressed to Albert with the video "Your whore gf sucking stipper cock" attached. Anna's face drained of color, and she shouted "NO DON'T" as she saw Stephanie's finger going towards the send button. Reluctantly, Anna climbed onto the table, her little ass just slightly over the edge, and spread her legs wide, exposing her virgin slit and tight asshole.

As Stephanie moved in closer to take more pictures of her totally exposed sex, commanding her to spread her lips so she could get a better view, Albert stood there in shock. What the hell was going on? How had it gone this far? He thought about taking the mask off, taking Stephanie's power over Anna away, and just facing the music. But the fact that Anna had willingly sucked him off, the whole time thinking it was a stranger, kept gnawing at him. He had cheated on her first, but he had been forced! She on the other hand had chosen willingly to cheat, despite the fact that in reality she hadn't technically cheated at all. That anger, couple with the fact that this may be the ONLY time he ever got to do anal with her, forced him to accept the bottle of lube handed to him by the blond and step forward, pushing Stephanie out of the way and positioning himself between Anna's legs.

Stephanie was startled and looked on in surprise as Albert started dripping lube onto Anna's waiting asshole, pushing inside her with one finger. She had expected she would need to force him to do it as well, but it seemed like Anna's pseudo cheating blowjob had done that for her. Grinning again, she brought up her camera and started recording, opening with "Isn't this gonna be fun Anna? You get to be buttfucked on camera! Aren't you excited?"

"Fuck you Steph, you're such a cunt! I can't believe you're making me do this, we're SO not friends anymore you piece of shit!" Anna screamed at her as she felt Albert pressing the head of his lubed up cock against her puckered anus. She felt an unbearable pressure as he started to push in, and let out a small scream as his head penetrated her virgin asshole.

"Oh, so I'm a cunt now? And here I was thinking I was helping you out by opening your sexual world up! But hey, if you want me to be a cunt..." And she reached forward and twisted one of Anna's nipples harshly, causing Anna to scream again, before walking around behind Albert. "...I can be a cunt"

She shoved on Albert's hips hard, forcing him all the way into Anna's tight little ass all at once, with no time for her to adjust. Anna screamed bloody murder at the pain in her ass, but had little time to acclimate when she heard Anna tell Albert "Pound her ass hard. She doesn't get to warm up. And Anna? Keep those pussy lips nice and spread, I wanna see into your cunt with my camera the whole time you're taking this cock up your ass!"

Stephanie walked around to the right of Albert, now pistoning into his girlfriends ass, and made sure to get a perfect angle of the spectacle before her. Anna's little tits bouncing around, her pussy spread so wide you could almost see her hymen, and her little asshole being ravaged by Albert's 7 inch cock. And he was really giving it to her, grunting and groaning along with Anna's cries. Stephanie thought to herself this couldn't have worked out better, and as she sat there filming her best friend being anally deflowered all she could think of is what could come next.

Albert was feeling very conflicted as he pounded Anna's ass. He felt very guilty that he was being so rough on her, but his animal lust and residual anger at her kept him pumping into her ass without rest. It didn't help that it felt so fucking good that he didn't think he could even last much longer despite having cum 3 times already.

The pain in Anna's ass was still immense, but there was also a strange feeling of pleasure starting to creep up to her. She was horrified that she was starting to feel good being fucked up the ass by this stranger while being filmed, but she couldn't help it. It was all so fucked up. She had to make sure Albert never found out about this! What would he do if he learned that not only had she blown someone that wasn't him, but then let him buttfuck her when she had made it clear that was never going to be an option for him! Oh god, why did this hurt so much and feel so good? Despite her best efforts, she felt herself start building towards an orgasm of her own. How could she get off being practically raped up her ass?!

Albert started panting heavier, and his thrusts came faster and faster. He knew he was about to cum. Unfortunately for him, Stephanie also noticed and decided it was time for everyone to come clean! Right as he groaned and let his first rope of semen shoot into Anna's ass, She ripped the mask off his head and shouted "Ta-Da!" Albert's eyes went wide as Anna shot her face forward, looking at him and seeing that it was her boyfriend who was unloading into her ass. The looks on their faces were priceless, thought Stephanie, as she panned from Anna to Albert, down to his cock that was still twitching and spurting cum into her ass.

He finished and pulled out, leaving her red, worn anus dripping cum, standing there not knowing what to do or what to say. Anna was similarly dumbfounded, frozen in place still holding her pussy open, with Stephanie now up close and personal with her camera capturing her holes leaking cum. This only lasted a few more seconds though, as Anna quickly closed her legs and jumped off the table enraged.

"ALBERT?! WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE HOW COULD YOU LET HER DO THAT TO ME?! HOW COULD YOU FUCK ME UP THE ASS LIKE THAT?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She screamed at him, hitting his chest with her fists.

"What's wrong with ME?! I was forced into this situation by Stephanie! She took advantage of me when we were drunk at the lake house and threatened to tell you! You on the other hand sucked me off by CHOICE, thinking it was someone else! You CHOSE to cheat!" He spat back, grabbing her hands and putting her into a bear hug to stop her assault. In the back of his mind he noticed how amazing her naked body felt against his, but defusing this situation took priority. Thankfully (even though this whole ordeal was her fault) Stephanie chimed in.

"That's true Anna! I used your secret telling me about his foot fetish to trick him into sucking my toes, and blackmailed him into eating me out. I also made him come here under threat of exposure and made him let me and the ladies here suck him and have him eat all of us out! So sure, he did cheat, and he did fuck your butt, but it was all under duress. Now you on the other hand, did all of your naked posing and blowing of your own free will! Sure you didn't ACTUALLY cheat, seeing as it was your boyfriend the whole time, but you didn't know that. So i'll give you two some space and let you talk it over, okay?" Giggling to herself, she shoved them both inside and closed the door, having just thought of the final piece of fun she could get before the day was over. The only question was how would that conversation go? She smiled and looked at her phone, ready to start the final stage.

Albert and Anna talked for a little bit, but not much could be said on either side. They both apologized profusely and swore they would never do anything like this ever again. In the end, they decided that for their relationship to work, they would call it even and try to forget this day happened. That was, until they walked back outside and heard Stephanie's announcement.

"Okay ladies, it was fun but it looks like the party is over! My dad will be home soon for his weekly poker night, so we have to clear out and clean up! Out ya go!" As the other women grabbed their stuff and began to file out, Anna walked over and grabbed her bikini, but before she could put it back on, Stephanie dragged her and Albert to the side.

"So I see you two made up! That's good I'm so happy for you guys! Now I have good news and bad news. Here's the bad news." And she handed her phone to Anna and Albert, with the text conversation with Stephanie's father open.

"Hey dad, remember how I want your car for when I move?"

"Yea? I also remember telling you no. That answer hasn't changed."

"Okay, I hear ya, But what about this?"

And then they saw the fully nude photo of Anna, posing and looking sexy had been sent to Stepanie's father.

"WHAT THE FUCK STEPH?! HOW COULD YOU SHOW HIM THAT?!" Anna screamed, her stomach turning knowing she had been seen naked by Stephanie's dad.

"Keep reading hun, you haven't gotten to the bad news yet!" Stephanie giggled, and they read on.

"You remember my friend Anna right? She generously offered herself up as payment for the car. Tonight. She'll be waiting naked in the den for you and your buddies to fuck all you want, in exchange for the car. She even said she wants me to film it for you guys so you can all have video of you using all her little holes!"

"...Are you serious Steph? That's one good friend you have there holy shit. I've wanted to see her naked forever, but to get to fuck her too? My poker group is 6 guys including myself though, is she sure she can handle that?"

"She's sure! She said you can use any hole you want, and condoms aren't necessary since she's on the pill if any of you wanna creampie her! Here's what you have to look forward to!"

Next was the photo of Anna on her back, legs spread and spreading her ass and pussy.

"So do we have a deal?"

"Honey, hug your best friend cause you're getting a car."

Anna and Albert stood there frozen looking at the phone. It wasn't until Stephanie reached out and pulled hard on Anna's nipples that they both snapped out of it.

"OWW! Steph, this is too far. Seriously. There's no way im fucking your dad and 5 of his buddies. You have to see how wrong this is!" Anna pleaded.