With Friends Like These...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For real Stephanie, this has gone on long enough. We can forgive you for everything else, please let's just drop this, okay?" Albert chimed in, hoping to save his girlfriend from a 6 man gangbang.

"I suppose you guys might be right, this is a bit extreme... Tell you what? I'll call my dad and tell him Anna changed her mind! Okay?"

Both their faces lit up with hope, and that's when Stephanie dropped the bomb on them.

"...But if I do, I won't stop the email I have scheduled to be sent out tonight. You know, the one I set up when you guys were talking? It has every picture and video of Anna I've taken today, Along with her full name. The recipient list is pretty long too! Let's see, I know it has all of Anna's friends and family, all of Albert's friends and family, Anna's entire high school and college alumni list, and I don't remember, was it one dozen or two dozen amateur porn pages upload links? I think it was definitely closer to two dozen. You'll be famous in seconds! I wonder what your brothers would think of their slutty little sis, taking a cock up her ass? And oh man, now all your friends and family will know just how lucky you are, eh Albert? Not to mention the probably hundreds of thousands that will jack of to you online! You won't have a single person you know who HASN'T seen you naked and being buttfucked! Doesn't that sound fun?"

Tears started coming again in Anna's eyes as she begged Stephanie to not send the email. "Please! That will ruin my life! Please don't send that!!"

"I won't!... If you help me get a car..." Stephanie said with an evil little wink. Just then her phone pinged. It was another text from her dad.

"Have her put her hair in pigtails, and put the dog's collar on her. Oh and Mark says to have her paint her nails pink. Then send me a picture. I gotta show the guys what we're getting tonight!"

Completely defeated, Anna let Stephanie do her hair and nails, and put the dog collar on her before taking some full frontal photos. She sent them to her dad, and almost instantly he replied saying how fucking hot this was, and all the guys saw and agree. Stephanie showed Anna the texts, and despite knowing that all these men were going to do a whole lot more than just see her naked, she still whimpered and sat on the couch next to Albert.

"Don't look so sad guys! I still haven't told you the good news!" Stephanie bubbled, skipping towards them. They looked up feebly towards her and asked what she meant.

"Well my dad doesn't get home for about an hour, and it'll take the rest of the guys another 30 minutes to arrive. So you have the chance to lose your cherry to your boyfriend, instead of my dad! Isn't that great?! I'll even be nice and not film you guys! Now off you go, we have to have time to get Anna cleaned up before my dad gets home!"

Albert and Anna looked at each other, sighed heavily, and walked to a bedroom and closed the door. It wasn't really good news, but at least Anna's first time would be tender and with only one person.

Their sex lasted around 20 minutes, and when they were finished Anna let Stephanie help her shower and redo her hair. She also put on some light makeup, lipstick and mascara "So you look pretty for your date hehe" Stephanie said to her ex-best friend. Then she led her down into the den and had her stand in the middle of the room, writing the word "cumdump" above her boobs, before taking yet another picture to send to her dad. She then led Albert down to the den as well, and into the laundry room where she had set her laptop up. She explained that while she was recording Anna, it would also be streaming live so he could watch.

"And you better watch too. my webcam will be running and if i look at it and see you looking away, the email goes out anyways you got it?"

Albert sank into the chair and nodded very small, resigning himself to being forced to watch Anna take multiple cocks with him helpless to save her. Stephanie walked back into the den and smiled at Anna, deliriously happy at how well this had all turned out. Sure it would be sad to lose Anna as a friend, but the rush she was feeling taking control over them was too intoxicating, and there was no way she was backing out now.

All too soon Anna heard the front door open, and was fidgeting in place knowing that any second Stephanie's father was going to walk down the steps and see her naked body in person. As he rounded the landing and came into the room, he sucked air in at the amazing sight in front of him. Walking up to her, he stopped short and before touching her confirmed she was okay with what was happening.

"Are you sure you wanna do this Anna? I'm not complaining, but it seems like a very large thing to do for a friend, especially since there will be 6 of us... You think you'll be able to handle us all at the same time?"

Anna looked over at Stephanie, one final pleading look, which was met with a "You know what'll happen if you say no" look from her. So she looked back at Steph's father and just nodded and said "Yes, I'm sure. you guys can use me however you want if it helps Steph get a car!" And with that, she placed a hand on his crotch and rubbed lightly.

"Steph honey, I think it's time for you to leave" Her father said, but Stephanie shook her head.

"I know it'll be a little weird, me seeing you naked and having sex with my best friend, but I have to stay and film it. Anna insisted that I be the one to record, cause she wants you guys to be able to look back at this night!"

"Steph's father looked back at Anna, and raised his eyebrows. "Really?" She looked at him and gave the fakest smirk of her life. "Really." Her father started unzipping his pants, letting out a massive 9 inch dick. "Alright then, on your knees." Stephanie hit the record button as Anna got down and placed the head of the cock in her mouth.

It wasn't long before the first few guys arrived. Mark, Steve and John had just gotten off work and they had driven together. They came down into the den and were greeted to the sight of Anna bent over the table being railed in her pussy by Stephanie's father. When he heard them, he looked over, gave em a smirk and gestured to come on in. Stephanie saw them and just said "Make yourselves at home guys! Strip down and enjoy yourselves with my friend!" Within minutes all of them were naked standing around Anna, having her suck their cocks in turn. This cycle lasted for about ten minutes until they heard the door open again, and heard the voices of Anthony and Dave coming down the stairs. Mark took this opening to pick Anna up and lay her back on the table, sliding his thick cock into her pussy and bringing her feet to his face.

"Mmmm yes, I see you listened to my request for pink toes! That's my favorite color, and I love sucking on a cute girls toes while I fuck her!" He brought her feet closer and swallowed both her big toes together while he started pounding her cunt. Anthony got downstairs first, and exclaimed when he saw Anna.

"DAMN! I for real thought you were joking, but looks like we do get to run a train on this hot little slut! I got dibs on that pretty mouth!" He undressed quickly and stepped up to Anna's head, his massive 11 inch black cock coming into view. Anna didn't know how she could even fit that inside her, but she wasn't given much time before he was pumping into her throat, stretching her mouth painfully.

Mark picked up the pace and started groaning before grunting out "She's on the pill right?" Stephanie gave him a thumbs up, and that's all he needed to drive balls deep and unload a huge amount of cum into her. Anna could feel it plastering her insides, disgusted and knowing this was just the beginning. As Mark popped out of her pussy and stepped aside, Stephanie's father lined himself up and raised her legs a bit higher.

"She did say all holes, remember guys?" He laughed before pushing himself fully into her ass. She cried out around the massive cock in her mouth, but there was little she could do but take the cock and let it stretch her asshole out.

And that's what Stephanie mind had been thinking about, the whole while keeping her phone focused on Anna and the plundering of her ass. After her dad came up Anna's tight hole, they re-positioned her so that she was riding Dave, while sucking Steve off. Mark and John came to either side of her, and brought her hands up to jack them off while they watched her be taken. It wasn't until Anthony lined his huge black dick up to her asshole that she began to get scared.

"Man, I sure am lucky she said all holes. Most women refuse to try and take my big cock up their ass. Don't worry honey, I'll go slow.." He chuckled, lubing his monster up before starting to push in. Anna bucked, trying to get away from it, but was held in place by the others.

"Come on now, you were the one who said all holes" Steve chided, giving her a little smack on the cheek before thrusting back into her throat. "Don't try to go back on your word now!"

"Yea cutie, don't be scared it'll be allll okay" Anthony laughed as he smacked her ass a few times, pushing further inside her. Her asshole felt like it was on fire, and once he finally got all the way in she swore he was in her stomach. All three men set up a steady pace and fucked her senseless, holding off their orgasms until she came. Anna never felt more humiliated in her life than when she had a world shattering orgasm while being fucked in all her holes at once, knowing she was being filmed. Once she clamped down the men all cheered, and within seconds they were all filling her with their seed.

The group used her for hours, all of them dumping loads in every hole she had. She never went without at least two dicks inside her, and by the end her mascara and lipstick was a complete mess. Stephanie made sure to zoom in and get lots of close ups of each hole as it was being used, and showing it gaping when it wasn't. Near the end when everyone seemed to be winding down, and Anna finally had a moment of dickless peace, Stephanie made her spread her legs wide and hold her used pussy and asshole open. Both were red and raw and puffy, with tons of cum leaking out of them. She scooped up a small handful and brought it to Anna's face, making her open her mouth and pouring it inside.

Finally Stephanie suggested as a grand finale, they should all shoot one last load on her face. So the guys got back up and circled around Anna on her knees again and started jerking off. Steve was the first to unload, followed quickly by Mark and Dave. There was so much cum on her face, and by the time Anthony, John and Stephanie's father had deposited their contributions, you could barely make out her features.

"Shit I gotta get a picture of this! You're gonna be my new lock screen cutie! every time I open my phone there's gonna be your cum splattered face!" Anthony called out and all the guys grabbed their phones to take pictures. Anna heard the shutters going off, and just knelt there, mind blank as she knew these men would likely be showing these photos off to her friends. After everyone left, Stephanie made Anna scoop all the cum off her face and eat it, recording the whole time. Once she was finished, Stephanie stopped the recording, and led Anna into the laundry room where Albert had been watching the whole ordeal. Stephanie pushed him aside and went into her email, where she showed them the email she had sent to be delivered, and deleted it.

"I'm a woman of my word after all! Of course there's still the video I just took, which is going to all of the men that just fucked you, but that's neither here nor there. I'll send you guys a copy too!" Stephanie handed both of them their clothes and let them get dressed. As they left the house, her father gave Anna a little wink, but looked confused as to where Albert had come from. Stephanie wrote it off as he was there as her hidden bodyguard in case they got too rough, which was good enough for him.

Albert and Anna drove in silence back to the airport once again, and when they went their separate ways, it was wordless and heavy.

--------------

A couple months had gone by, Anna and Albert still managed to stay together despite what had happened, they actually met more frequently and always had at least one round of anal sex. Anna had tried to forget everything about that night, and was successful for the most part. But then the weirdest thing started happening. She noticed men occasionally pointed at her, whispering and chuckling to their friends. She tried a couple times to ask what was so funny, but they always brushed her off and walked away. As the days and weeks went by, it started happening more and more often until one day while she was sitting at home, she got an email from Stephanie. Old emotions started bubbling up, and Anna opened the email with rage in her heart, ready to rant at that bitch and then block her.

"To Anna, my sexiest ex-best friend

So we have a little problem. And by we, I mean you. You see, one of the men (not naming names, I wouldn't want to ruin his life ;) ) approached me the day after your little gangbang. He offered to pay me 1000$ if I were to give him ALL of the photos and videos I had taken of you. Naturally I agreed cause $1000 would really help me!

Well it turns out, as a hobby, this man runs a website. For amateur porn. After he had set it all up, he sent me the link so I could see! I wasn't sure whether to tell you or not, but once I saw comments on there saying they had seen you in person, I figured you should know. Here's the link, it's only been up for a few months I'm sure you can get it taken down!

Love, Steph"

And sure enough, when she clicked the link provided, it took her to an amateur site, with a directory of the girls displayed. She saw right near the top, the photo of her cum plastered face with the title: Anna Brown - cockwhore.

Horrified, she clicked the link and there it all was. All the photos, all the videos including her 4 hour gangbang, all on public view. She clicked on the gangbang, and it pulled up, starting with her sucking on Stephanie's dad's cock. Anna looked and it had over 500,000 views. She looked at the comments and saw hundreds of people talking about what a slut she was, how they'd love to pound her ass, and plenty of comments talking about "Oh shit! I went to school with her" "I saw her the other day, she looked so innocent but I guess not!" "Maybe I should see if she's up for another gangbang, seems like she's a big enough slut for it!"

Anna checked every photo and video. It was all the same, with hundreds of thousands of views, hundreds of comments, and countless times saved. She sat there, staring at the screen as it played her gangbang for over an hour, before picking up her phone.

This was going to be a very interesting call to Albert...