With Friends Like These... Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna's world continues to unravel.
5.6k words
4.6
29k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Anna's story and the fallout of her being exposed online. I highly suggest you read Chapter 1 so you know what led up to her current predicament. I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------

Anna could feel her life spiraling out of control. She knew she had to do something, find a way to fix this soon, or she could never go back. The problem was finding the solution.

It had been a few weeks since she found out all of her pictures and videos were uploaded on an amateur porn site, and the phone call to her boyfriend Albert. They had talked about options for getting it all taken down, but the police seemed to not care, and offered little help outside of telling them to report the site. Unfortunately, the site creator, being one of the men that had fucked Anna in her gangbang video, clearly didn't care about her attempts to reach him. Anna let Albert know, and told him they would eventually find a way to get it shut down.

What she didn't tell Albert was that the men in her hometown had been steadily growing bolder with their pointing and talking about her. It quickly grew from subtle nods and whispered words to blatant stares and catcalls asking if she wanted more cock. It all came to a head when she got cornered by a man in a parking garage, with him first hitting on her but quickly moving onto trying to molest Anna. She fought him off until he told her he knew Anna's mother, and how would she feel if she saw all of her naked photos and videos. Anna's face went white at that, and she told the man she would let him touch her if he kept quiet.

He pulled Anna into a hallway, and told her he wanted more than just a feel. After pushing her to her knees, he told Anna the price of his silence was a blowjob... and also her socks. Confused at first, Anna knelt there unmoving until the man barked for her to get her shoes and socks off as he was undoing his pants. Once Anna was barefoot, he snatched the socks from her and held them to his face with one hand, using his other to shove Anna's head onto his dick.

As Anna's mouth closed around this strangers dick, she wondered in disbelief why her life had ended up like this. Just a few months ago she was a virgin, and now thanks to her ex best friend, she was kneeling barefoot in public sucking a random man off. She heard him take deep inhales of her socks and groan loudly, and Anna could tell he wasn't going to last long. Less than 3 minutes later, he pulled out of her mouth and told her to 'stay still, it's facial time' before unloading a large amount of cum all over Anna's face. She sat there waiting for it to be over when she heard a camera shutter sound, and wiped her eyes off to see that the man had taken a photo of her with his cum all over her face. He grinned and said "thanks doll that was great" before walking off, taking her socks with him.

Anna wiped the rest of the cum off her face the best she could with nothing to wipe it on, hoping no one would notice before she got home, slipped her sneakers on her bare feet, and made her way back to her car. Luckily no one else was in the garage, and she drove straight home, wanting to spend as little time as possible in public feeling the discomfort of both the remaining cum drying on her face as well as her feet in sneakers without socks.

That night, after a long shower, Anna sat down in front of her computer and loaded up her porn profile, as she did every night, keeping track of comments and views and making sure no further information about her was leaked. Her gangbang video was still steadily climbing, now close to 750,000 views. She skimmed the comments, looking for anything out of the ordinary disgusting comments about men wanting to fuck her. Anna browsed through the site for a full 10 minutes, and was almost going to close it, satisfied that at least there was nothing NEW about her on there, when she saw near the top a new flashing tab. It was labeled "Fan Posts". Anna wondered why she had never noticed it before, until she clicked on it and saw there was only one post.

Anna opened the post, and was greeted with an HD photo of her face plastered in cum from earlier that day. The picture was framed perfectly so that not only could you see her face, but the soles of her bare feet were clearly in view. Along with the first picture, there was a second photo of her pair of pink and white socks sitting on a car seat. The post was captioned "Met little Anna today, and she was generous enough to blow me and give me her socks! They smell great!"

Anna's mouth dropped as she stared at the screen. That bastard had not only forced her to suck his dick, but now everyone could see the result! She sat there for a few seconds, watching the view counter rise, already in the thousands, before looking down the page and seeing there were already comments. A few of them were praising the man for being so lucky to feel her mouth, or saying they wish they could have those socks, but the top comment was what scared Anna. It read "That's awesome dude I live near her, how'd you get her to suck you off?!" with the man replying "DM me and i'll let you know"

Anna closed the page in horror, and spent the night worrying about if that man would tell people she would blow them if they threatened to expose her to her family. She tossed and turned, unable to get much sleep, and spent the rest of the next day paranoid she would get cornered again. But, aside from the occasional catcall she was used to getting now, Anna's day went by completely without incident. The next 2 days were quiet as well, and Anna thought maybe she had gotten lucky and that blowjob would be an isolated nightmare. It wasn't til a day later, as Anna was leaving a gas station, that she had a man walk up to her and ask her if she was Anna, Diane's daughter. Before Anna could even say anything, this new man turned his phone towards her, showing that his homescreen was the photo of her fully nude. He told her to follow him or else, and led her behind the building.

Once they were out of sight, the man let Anna know he had talked to one of her "fans" and the man had told him Anna would do "anything" to keep her mom from knowing what a whore she was. He then told Anna that on top of a blowjob, he also wanted pictures and a souvenir, but he wanted her panties. Hanging her head, Anna slowly slipped her flip-flops off before sliding her jean shorts and panties off in one go. She picked her panties up off the ground, and went to hand them to the man. But he shook his head, saying first he wanted a picture of her holding them, smiling with a thumbs up. "For her fans" he said, chuckling.

Anna, seeing no other option, stood there, one hand holding her panties and one hand in a thumbs up, bottomless and with a fake smile plastered on her face, while the man took photos of her. After the first flash went off, he directed to to part her legs more so her slit would be more visible. Cringing, Anna moved her legs until her feet were shoulder width apart, feeling the cool night air on her bare cunt. The man took a couple more pictures before taking her panties finally, then directing her to lift her shirt and bra so he could get some pictures of her tits. Anna did what she was told, just hoping it would be over soon, and kept the fake smile up as she got blinded by flash after flash.

After the 10th flash hit her eyes, the man put his phone away and beckoned her to him, pushing her once again to her knees. On auto-pilot, Anna knelt there and opened her mouth as the man freed his raging hard cock from his pants, and swallowed him whole. She sucked him for a solid 10 minutes, her tongue swirling around his shaft and on his head, before without any warning he grabbed her head and erupted in her mouth.

The man told Anna not to swallow yet as he pulled out of her mouth, and grabbed his phone to take more photos. Anna sat there, bottomless behind a gas station cursing Stephanie as she tasted this man's vile salty cum lingering in her mouth and on her tongue. After he took a few pictures of Anna, mouth wide open and full of cum, he told her to swallow and then open her mouth again with her tongue stuck out. Anna swallowed it all down, feeling the slime slide down her throat, before opening her now empty mouth and sticking her tongue out. The man took a few more photos, and as he turned to leave, he snatched her shorts. Anna lunged for them, but missed and fell flat on her face. The man grinned and told her to "have fun getting to her car" as he walked away, her panties in his pocket and her shorts in his hand.

Anna got up, pale and thinking of how she would get to her car without being seen. She slipped her flipflops back on, but aside from her black tshirt and bra, she was still completely naked from the waist down. Grabbing her purse and holding it over her pussy, she crept to the corner of the building and peeked around. her car was alone at the pumps, but at any time a car could pull in, and the lot was so light that she was sure to be seen by the cashier through the front windows. Steeling herself, she began to come around the corner as a car drove by. Anna squeaked and hid back around the corner, watching the car pass, and once it was out of sight, she dashed out from cover and straight towards her car. she didn't care if the cashier saw her ass, she just wanted to get home. She got halfway to her car, when a truck pulled in and pulled up to the pump right behind her. Anna cursed and sped to her car door, trying to get inside before the owner of the truck could see or say anything to her. She reached her door, and was fumbling for her keys in her purse when the door to the truck opened and the man driving it climbed out. Anna found her keys and unlocked the door, getting in just as she heard "Damn baby, that's a nice pussy. Can I get some of that?" She realized in looking through her purse, it had stopped covering her and she swore at herself again for being so careless. She locked the door, and sat ignoring the man as he walked past, before starting her car and pulling out of the gas station.

The leather of her seat was cold and uncomfortable on Anna's bare ass as she drove back to her house. The entire drive, she was stuck on the thought of how to get into her house unseen. It was fairly late, and there was a good chance no one would be out, but her street was still very lit, as was her house, and she would have to stand on her porch, bare ass presented to the world at least long enough to unlock her door. It seemed her luck had finally turned, however, and when she pulled into her driveway all was silent on her street. After triple checking that there was no one around, Anna quickly exited her car and bolted to her door, key in hand. She unlocked the door in a flash and scrambled inside, shutting the door behind her with a huge sigh of relief.

Anna made her way to her bedroom, immediately replacing her stolen panties and shorts with new pairs of panties and pajama bottoms, before settling into her desk and loading up her porn site again. As she suspected, there was a new "Fan Post" on there, with a full album of the photos the man had taken earlier. From the bottomless pictures, to the nude pictures, to the photos of her mouth full and empty of cum, along with a photo of her panties, now framed and on the wall of the man's house. The post was also captioned like the first, this time the new man saying "Met our favorite cockwhore Anna today, she milked my cock with her mouth so fucking good and swallowed it all down. Good set of family values this girl, and a true blowjob queen!"

Anna grunted furiously at the post, hating that there was more and more "proof" of her slutty exploits. the before and after photos of her mouth filled with that man's cum seemed extra humiliating to her, and as if her mind was trying it's best to further that humiliation, seeing the photo made the taste of the man's cum fill her mouth again, as if he had just now finished inside her. Gagging lightly, Anna closed the post and looked at the first one, seeing that it had over 10,000 views now, with a litany of new comments ranging from wishing they could fuck her mouth to wishing they could get her socks. The top comment now had over 80 replies, most of which were asking the man who posted where she was located and how he got her to suck his dick. Every time, the man responded with "DM me", and Anna began to get very scared since she had found out firsthand tonight that the man was INDEED letting people know how to blackmail her into sucking them off. She noticed her gangbang video was now over 800,000 views, and like always, skimmed the comments of all the videos and pictures to see if her information had been leaked. She found nothing other than the normal comments, and closed the site, trying to think of ways to stop from being forced to suck more dicks as she got a shower. She kept drawing blanks though, and went to bed just as worried as ever, no solutions coming to her.

After that night, things took a huge turn for the worse for Anna. She had a quiet day immediately following her second encounter, but The day after she found herself cornered again. For the third time, she was forced to strip, and on her knees sucking a cock. And Just like the other two, pictures were taken and underwear was confiscated, her panties and bra this time. The following day she got caught again, cock number 4 was sucked, more pictures and another pair of socks stolen. Anna found herself in a horrible loop, barely able to go a day without returning to her knees, a hard dick in her throat. Some didn't take photos, but most did, and posted them to her fansite. Anna started making sure to wear cheap or old underwear and socks, because she knew that she was likely to lose them at some point in the day.

After 2 weeks of this nightmare, Anna's porn site had been renamed. No longer was it titled "Anna Brown: Cockwhore", it was now "Anna Brown: Blowjob Queen". She found herself dreading leaving her house, only doing so when she had to work or she needed food. But her latest incident had her questioning if she should even leave her house at all. She got caught putting her groceries away at the supermarket in the middle of the day by a group of 3 men. After the now typical threats of exposure, Anna followed them down the lot to a van, where she was forced inside. The men had her strip completely naked, and pose in the van for even more pictures. This time, however, the men weren't satisfied with just having her suck them off; they filmed it. One after another, Anna was made to swallow their cocks, and in turn their cum. The camera was passed to each man while they were not getting their dicks sucked, so they could get good angles on the oral Anna was giving to their buddies. All three panned over her body, roughly groping and probing her on camera, and the third man even made sure to turn the camera out the windows, while commenting how there were plenty of people passing by while Anna was fully naked and sucking dick. Anna's face flushed deep red at that, and she renewed her effort to get the last man off so she could be done with the whole situation.

As the third man came down her throat, Anna flopped down on the floor of the van, her jaw sore from the back to back dicks she had just sucked. While she was recovering, the taste of semen overwhelming her mouth, she heard the three men arguing about her clothes. "Of course they're going to take something" She thought to herself, resigning to losing her socks and underwear for what seemed like the hundredth time. She sat on and watched as the first man picked up her bra, the second man her panties, and the third man took her socks. Her eyes went wide however, as she then watched the first man grab her shorts, the second man her shoes, and the third man her shirt, leaving nothing for Anna to cover herself with.

"Okay guys, you've had your fun, you can keep my underwear but please give me back the rest of my clothes I need those to get back to my car!" Anna pleaded, trying to garner some pity from the group. As she sat there watching the men play with her clothes, sniffing her socks and panties, she thought she may have gotten through to them. Then, unfortunately, the leader of the group responded.

"Nah, sorry honey these clothes are ours. Mementos of our time with the Blowjob Queen! But we're not entirely heartless! We can drive the van and park it right next to your car so you'll only be naked in the parking lot for a few seconds!" Anna's face lit up as she heard this, such a small consolation but in her position she would take what she could get. That was until the man continued with his little speech.

"Of course, for being so nice to you, we would like a little something extra. All of us love watching your videos, especially the one of you getting fucked up the ass by that stripper! We all agreed we would love to feel our cocks stretch your little rosebud, so if you let all three of us buttfuck you, we'll drive you to your car. How's that sound?" The man said with an evil chuckle. Anna sat there, mind reeling at the choices she had. She had been very careful to limit herself to only give blowjobs, keeping her pussy and asshole for Albert. It was a small justification, that helped her get through the days and days of dicks in her mouth. If she turned them down, she would be forced to walk naked and barefoot to her car in the middle of her town's grocery store parking lot. There would be no way to avoid being seen. But if she accepted, she would get 3 more cocks up her ass, violating the rule she had set, while still being forced to be naked in public.

She sat there for what seemed like hours thinking about what she was going to do, only vaguely recognizing that the men were now idly fondling her body, and one of the three was licking her feet. The leader finally broke the silence with a "So? what's it gonna be Anna? We're busy men we don't have all day!" Anna snapped out of it, pulling her feet away from the other man and finally saying "If I do this, I'll need you to drive me all the way home, with one of you driving my car. I don't want to drive home naked..." The three men huddled together, whispering for a minute, before turning back to Anna and agreeing. Anna tried to steel her mind, accepting the fact that she was going to have to take 3 cocks up her ass, before she noticed the leader pulling out his phone again.

"Wait, you're going to record this? That wasn't part of the deal!" Anna yelled at the group, covering her body to avoid anymore video of her naked.

"Well of course we're going to record it, your fans need to see their favorite porn star taking cock whenever she gets it!" The leader laughed, keeping his phone pointed at Anna. She was ready to break her rule, and fuck these men, but if they took a video and it ended up on her profile, that would open the floodgates. Whenever she got cornered there would always be a chance that the men would want to fuck her. She couldn't handle the idea of having her asshole or pussy invaded on a daily basis, and in that mindset she grabbed her purse and launched her naked body out of the van. Crouching low, she turned to see the men laughing at her, the leader yelling "Hope you enjoy your naked walk to your car!" Before they all got into their seats and backed the van out and left. Anna was now exposed on one side, and she peeked around the car trying to find her own car.

When she spotted it 10 spaces away, she was forced to duck again as an elderly women started to pass the car she was hiding behind. Luckily for Anna, the women didn't seem to notice her, and after she was gone Anna peeked up again, seeing the dozens of people milling about in the lot. She couldn't get herself to move from her hiding spot, fear of being discovered freezing her to the spot. It wasn't until she heard a voice behind her that she snapped out of it.

12