With Friends Like These... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anna? Oh my god what are you doing out here naked!" Anna turned to see one of her old classmates, a huge bitch that always picked on her. Anna saw the girl reach into her purse, and scared she was going for her phone to photograph Anna naked crouching near a car, she got up and bolted through the lot towards her car. She could hear the sound of her bare feet slapping on the pavement, felt the ripples going through her ass cheeks as she ran, her tits flopping up and down in stride with her movement. She knew she heard at least a handful of people exclaiming and yelling things at her, but she ignored it as she reached her car and got in.

Starting it up immediately, Anna scooted down as much as she could and pulled out of the parking space. Getting out of the lot was difficult with all the people walking about, and she was sure at least a couple people saw her through her windows. As Anna pulled onto the main road, she scooted up a bit to see better. Red lights were the worst, as she had to sit still in her car fully nude, susceptible to being seen. Her luck seemed to hold though, and she managed to get almost all the way home without getting stuck next to any other cars or pedestrians. It wasn't until the last light before turning onto her street that her luck ran out. Sitting there, waiting to turn left at the light, Anna heard another car pull up on her right. Before she could hide, the man behind the wheel looked over at her, his eyes popping out of his head as he witnessed Anna sitting in the drivers seat, her B cup tits fully on display. She tried to ignore him, but blushed furiously as he rolled down his window and starting yelling "Hey little lady! Those are some nice fuckin tits!" As the light turned green, Anna sped through the turn, trying to get as far from the man as possible. Thankfully, he didn't follow her.

Anna pulled into her driveway, and looked around to make sure she was alone before bolting for her door. This time her luck wasn't as good, and she heard a car round the corner as she was fumbling with her lock. By the time she got it open and was rushing into her house, she heard a whistle come from the car and a "Nice ass baby!" from the passenger. Slamming the door shut, Anna fell to the ground, shaking all over. She had finally made it home, but the memory of running through her town naked was still raging through her mind. As Anna sat there, naked on her floor, she thought about what she had been through in the last few weeks. She did a mental tally, and realized she had now had close to 30 dicks inside her. The thought made her nauseous, and thinking of the dozens of pairs of socks and panties, and 3 pairs of shoes she had lost just added to it. Ironically, it was the groceries in her car that needed to come in that snapped her out of it, and Anna got dressed before bringing her food inside.

Once she was finished, Anna showered and did her nightly ritual of checking her profile. As she had suspected, the group had posted the photos and video, and the comments were already rolling in. As Anna skimmed through them, she noticed quite a few that remarked how they knew that store and wondered if they could spot "Their Blowjob Queen" on her shopping trips. The thought brought the familiar fear Anna had, and she made up her mind that she would take a few days off work. She needed the rest from the outside world, and having just stocked up on food, she could remain safe indoors without the risk of another cock being shoved down her throat.

As the days stretched on, Anna remaining hidden indoors, her fan page began to make posts about where she had gone. Her "fans" were getting riled up, having gotten used to almost daily new pictures of Anna naked and covered in cum, now it had been 5 days with no new material. While Anna was reading comments suggesting people go on a "Scavenger Hunt" for her, she received an email. Looking at it, she realized it had come from the customer support of the amateur porn site she was on. Anna opened it quickly, hoping beyond hope that she could finally get her profile taken down, and go back to a normal life.

"To Anna

Subject: How would you like to stop being The Blowjob Queen?

Hey Anna! It's Anthony long time no talk! I don't know if you remember me, but I was the guy with the 11 inch dick that pounded your cute little asshole ;)

It seems you've gained quite the following! I knew with your face and body it was well worth buying your content off Stephanie. traffic on my site has been way up! Especially in the last few weeks, with all of your Blowjob Queen exploits! But I have to assume your mouth is getting tired, and you must be running out of delicates by now. So even though I love having you on my site, I have a proposition for you.

You see, I wasn't lying when I said it was hard for me to find women to do anal with. I haven't gotten to feel the inside of an ass since you, actually! And man do I miss your sweet little ass. So my deal is this. you come back up here this Friday, and spend the weekend with me. you get the added benefit of dodging this little scavenger hunt that's being organized, and once the weekend is over, i'll remove you from my site. Let me know before the end of the week if you're interested, I hope to hear from you sexy!

Cheers, Anthony"

Anna read and reread the email over and over. The last thing she wanted was to not only finally be forced to break her oral only rule, but to have her asshole ravaged by that monster cock AGAIN. But the more she thought about it, the more it seemed like her only chance for this to all be over. Her and Albert had had zero luck getting the site taken down, and it would only be a matter of time before blowjobs wouldn't be enough for her "fans".

So Anna picked up her phone and called Albert and finally came clean about what was happening to her. At first he was furious, not at what she had been doing, but for keeping it a secret. He told her he could have found a way to help, and she shouldn't have gone through that alone. Eventually he calmed down enough for Anna to explain her out. One weekend with Anthony and his monster cock, and she would be free. Albert hated the idea, but like Anna knew it was likely the only shot they would have to save her. The one change he suggested was that Anna should demand that the site get taken down BEFORE she showed up, not after. There was no way to know if Anthony would stick to his word after he had finished sticking his dick up her ass. Anna agreed, and after she hung up she emailed Anthony with their revised plan and waited for the response.

Anna waited up all night until she was so tired she couldn't keep her eyes open. She fell asleep at her desk, wishing to hear back when she woke up.

Anna was woken up early in the next morning to the chime of a new email. Her eyes shot open, and she pulled up her inbox to see the response from Anthony she had been waiting for. He was surprisingly agreeable, she admitted, telling her that her idea was perfectly okay to him, and as a show of good faith he had already taken her off his site. Anna opened the tab with her profile and refreshed, and was greeted with the most amazing sight she had seen in months.

"Profile not found"

She was free! Sure, she still had a weekend of anal stretching ahead of her that she was NOT looking forward to, but no longer could she be trapped from threat of exposure and forced to suck dick and lose her clothes. Anna felt lighter than she had in a long time, and after calling to let Albert know their plan worked, she spent the rest of the week in a happy haze. On Friday, she packed her bag and used the ticket Anthony had bought her to book her flight. His instructions were to fly out, and once she landed go to the hotel he had gotten for her. As much as Anna was still nervous about being stretched by his hard cock, just the fact that this would be the last time she would have to fuck anyone other than Albert made her also sort of look forward to it.

The flight was uneventful, and when she landed she decided to go straight to the hotel, no use in wasting time. Anna got to the front desk, and after telling the clerk she had a room reserved under Anthony's name, was given a keycard. In minutes, she was in front of her door, and after sliding the keycard across the pad, she walked inside, to be greeted by the sight of Anthony, fully nude, 11 inch cock hard as steel, laying on the bed.

"Hey there sexy, I've been waiting for ya. You ready to feel this dick stretch that cute little asshole out?"

Anna stood there at the foot of the bed silent for a moment, feeling both fear and joy, before smirking and looking straight in his eyes.

"I guess we'll find out, won't we?"

She said with a giggle, before stripping fully nude and bending over the bed. Anthony got up, and got in position behind her before lubing his dick up. If she only knew what he had in store for her this weekend, she might not be so eager to let him fuck her ass. But she didn't need to know that, he thought to himself as he pushed into her anus slowly, filling her ass completely. Anna moaned in pain and pleasure as Anthony set up a steady rhythm, pounding her ass hard.

She would find out just how bad this deal was for her soon enough.

-----------------

To be continued...

12