With Grace - A Tale of Submission Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, Karen continued. "We have a big home with two empty bedrooms. We bought the house several years ago when we thought we were going to be having kids, but the universe had other plans for us. We've been thinking of downsizing for awhile now, but just haven't gotten around to it. Truly, my dear, why should you suffer in a horrible three-bedroom apartment for any longer when we have an empty bedroom with its own bathroom?"

Grace racked her brain for an answer to Karen's questions, but she simply couldn't think of one. It's true that Karen and Marcus were strangers, but no more so than the random roommates she'd found on Craigslist. And unlike those roommates, Karen and Marcus seemed to genuinely care about her. Plus, the thought of having her own bathroom caused her to light up inside--there would be no more dealing with the hair, the smells, and the fluids of other people, especially people who repulsed her to no end.

Grace looked slowly up at Marcus, then at Karen, and nodded her head. "OK, I'll do it. Thank you both so much. I promise I'll do my best to be a really good roommate."

"I know you will, dear." Karen smiled at Grace.

With that, Karen and Marcus both leaned in to give Grace a hug. She seemed to disappear between them, but in that moment, it didn't seem to bother any of them. For Grace, she felt a sense of safety and security unlike any she'd ever known. For Marcus and Karen, as they felt her tiny body pressed between them, they both felt stirring inside of them the beginnings of a feeling that seemed akin to parental love, of a desire to nurture and protect this sweet, doe-eyed creature that the universe had seemed to place in their laps.

"You'll come back to our place with us now, then tomorrow, we'll go to your apartment to pick up your things. I don't want you spending another night in your apartment."

Karen's tone had a firm, maternal quality to it, and Grace was too tired to disagree with her anyway.

"Yes, Karen," was all Grace could muster.

"Good girl," Karen replied. With that, they walked out of the bar, Karen's arm draped protectively around Grace's shoulder.