With Great Power... Pt. 05

Story Info
Dave has to leave town, has fun on his trip.
6.8k words
4.47
9.5k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a while, mostly because i needed a mind cleanse to continue the story. I finally figured out how to get where i wanted to go. The same themes from previous chapters can be found in this one. Although, now he is going to be moving towards an actual goal and not just having fun for fun's sake, though that will still happen. I hope you enjoy where this is going. As always, those having sex are 18+. Comments and ratings are very welcome. It encourages we authors to keep entertaining you. Comments should at least give me an idea of where to change things if a negative comment and encourage me to continue with what you feel makes the story strong. And now without further ado...

**********************************

I don't know what I had been thinking, just to relax and bask in the afterglow of the chaos I had spread. There was a slight cough and I was startled enough that my body jerked and my left knee banged against the table. A short spout of curses erupted from my lips.

I stared at the person who had coughed, they seemed familiar and did not place who they were until I reached out to them with my power. I couldn't believe it, Randal Pierson. Tiffany's brother. He's been dead for the past, what, thirty years? This couldn't be him, but there he was.

"What the fuck, man!?"

"I came to warn you. I sensed your powers wake. They will soon too. You have to go. I was already getting ready to leave too. At least you get to say goodbye to my sister."

I nodded to him. "Do we have time for a drink?"

"No, I am afraid not. Listen, go to the bus station, here is a locker key. It is a secondary cache of mine." He slid over the key.

"I have wanted to approach you, Dave. For years I have watched. It saddened me to see what you have been through. Consider this recompense for not helping you." He looked at me for a moment. "Use your power sparingly or keep moving. Do not let them find you. Good luck Dave."

Just like that he was gone. I don't mean he got up and walked away, I mean one second, he was there and then he wasn't. He mind-fucked me. I stepped outside and looked up and down the street. I could not use my car. I ran to the first car at the end of the street, waiting to merge.

Opening the passenger door, I looked at the man behind the wheel. "Take me to the bus station." Ten minutes later we were pulling into the station. I sent him on his way. Entering the station, I made my way to the lockers. Locker 4424. I put the key in the lock and looked inside. There was a duffle bag and a note.

Dave,

I will find you if I can. Take this money and use it in place of your powers when you can. Stay away from states that have large military bases. Not all of them have the means to detect you, but better to take no chances.

Good Luck, God speed

I left the station and found another ride, this time to a used car dealer. Using a bit of the cash, I purchased an old Volkswagen Passat. As I paid cash, they expedited the paperwork and I had 30-day temporary plates. Now to figure out where I was going to go.

I really did not have too many choices and I knew exactly where I wanted to live. Arizona. It would be a long drive, so that is what I did. I avoided toll roads and large towns. I kept to the back roads and places that were pretty much just a gas station and a store.

I was in West Virginia when I decided to stop for the night. I found a small house, pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Walking up to the door, I knocked twice.

A young girl, no older than twenty, answered the door. "Yes, can I help you?"

"Who is it sweetie?" a woman's voice called from farther in the house.

"Tell her it is the police. Then let me in." I said as I reached into her mind and touched it very lightly.

She nodded to me. "It's the police mom." She stepped aside and let me in.

"What do they want?" an older woman, probably in her forties, entered the hall, she was drying her hands with a kitchen towel. Probably dinner had just finished and she was working on the dishes.

When she looked and saw me, I took her mind gently, trying hard not to give in to my impulses. Both women were very tempting. "I am an old friend, come to visit. You remember me as James Young, an old college sweetheart."

"James! So good to see you! Annie, meet James, he and I were friends in college."

"Pleased to meet you, James." She blushed as she looked at me.

"We just finished dinner, but if you don't mind left overs, there is meatloaf, green beans and mashed potatoes."

"That sounds great. I would love to sample your wares." I said as I winked at her.

She blushed too. I had to reach into her mind one more time, but just to read.

Her name was Winnie, she was a widow and Annie was her only child. No one came to visit often, so a day or two stop over would not be a problem. I sat down for dinner, Winnie served me and Annie sat down next to me and small talk ensued.

Annie was single and not dating right now. She was on break from school for a while and helping her mother. Winnie had been widowed for only eight months and was not looking for a new man in her life, though it seemed that there were a few suiters vying for her attention.

After dinner, I helped clear the table and do the dishes. Winnie appreciated this and Annie helped by repacking the left overs. I took the time to admire both women.

Winnie was fairly short, like I prefer my women. Her black hair was curly and full. She had nice brown eyes and full lips. She had a beautiful rack, about a DD and nice wide hips with a fleshy ass. She was wearing skin tight jeans and a flannel blouse and she was barefoot. For jewelry, she only wore a necklace with a ring hanging from it. Probably her wedding ring.

Annie was shorter than her mother, a bottle blonde, but she had icy blue eyes. Her lips were full, like her mother and she wore a subdued red lipstick. Her jean shorts were tight and her half tee showed off her flat stomach. She had nice C breasts and she was also barefoot. Both had used maroon polish on their toe and finger nails.

We retired to the family room, with a large pitcher of tea and three glasses. Netflix was turned on and we sat there, binge watching some sci-fi series that was pretty good. Winnie had sat down next to me and had her legs curled up under as she leaned on me.

Annie was on the floor between us, her back against the sofa. She leaned against my right leg, like I had been a part of the family for a while. This was strange to me, because I commanded neither of these things. Winnie probably felt safe with an old boyfriend and Annie trusted her mom's taste.

I just sat back and enjoyed. It was comforting to just sit here with people that had no expectations from me. How could they? They didn't know me. After we watched a couple of episodes, they announced they were going to bed. Winnie said I could have Annie's room and Annie would sleep with her. They offered to let me sleep in in the morning and I told them that 6am would be sleeping late for me.

Annie showed me to her room, it was definitely a young woman's room, but I had slept in worse. I would have to go shopping in the morning for some clothes. I never bothered to get any before I hit the road. When Annie had said good night, I undressed and folded my clothes, laying them on her chair by the desk.

I slipped into the covers, the soft sheets feeling good on my naked skin. I would like to say that I tried to resist, but I didn't. I sent out a call to Winnie and within moments she had arrived in the room. I motioned for her to undress and slip into bed between me and the wall.

She undressed slowly, first pulling her t-shirt up and over her head. Those beautiful DD breasts bouncing once they were free. I watched closely as she lowered her jogging shorts down her legs, a nicely trimmed pussy that showcased her slightly swollen lips and engorged clit. I believe I even saw a bit of moisture on those same lips.

She climbed onto the bed and sat against the wall facing me. "Winnie, you will sit there and not move. Nor will you say anything, other than that, I return you to your normal self."

Immediately I saw her eyes widen, fear crossed her face and she looked at me. I could tell she wanted to know who I was and what I was doing in her daughter's room. Then I reached out and called her daughter. Winnie's eyes moved towards the movement in the doorway. Annie was standing there in boy shorts and a t-shirt. I kept control of her, but released her mind back to her.

"Come here, pet. Stand next to me."

"Who are you? Why is my mother naked? What are you doing in my room?" all this while walking towards me.

Her eyes riveted to me while her mother followed her with her eyes as she ended up standing next to me.

"Take off the shirt."

"No... please stop this... why am I doing this? Mom! Help me!" she pulled the t-shirt up and off her body, letting it fall to the floor on top of her mother's clothes.

"Cup your breasts and offer them to me." I watched her mother, I smiled at her when a tear started to fall down her cheek.

Her daughter put a hand under each of her breasts and leaned in towards me. Her nipples were stiffening. Her areolas were the size of half-dollars and her nipples ended up the size of a marble.

"Please, let us go... I don't... aaaggghhh!!" her words cut off as I reached out and pinched one nipple hard and pulled it away from her body, making her breast stretch out into the shape of a cone.

"Now, now sweetie. Just do what I tell you and everything will be fine."

"But you need to let us go... please..."

I held her eyes as I reached over to her mother's breast. I watched her eyes follow my hand. I took one of her mother's nipples between my thumb and forefinger and slowly squeezed. At first her mother moaned, but then the noise started to change pitch and duration. She could not talk, but she could scream and she did.

I pinched so hard that I cut off circulation, like I had used a clothespin or alligator clips. Still looking at Annie, I held my fingers tightly together, until I could feel the pads of my fingers touching. I then slowly pulled the nipple away from Winnie's body. Her screams started to fade as her body became accustomed to the pain.

Both Winnie and Annie were crying now and it made me feel so... good... powerful... fuck, I was hard.

"Now, take off your shorts, and no back talk or I will HURT your mother, and if you think this hurts her, wait until I show you true pain."

Annie sniffled, but she lowered her boy shorts slowly down her legs. Her innocent pussy came on display. She didn't shave, she didn't trim, it was just naturally fine and sparse, true peach fuzz. Her labia were retracted. There was just a camel toe.

No hint of arousal, no moisture.

"Turn around and face away from me."

I watched as she slowly turned and her delectable ass came into view. She almost had an hourglass figure. There was a slight curve heading to her waist and out to her hips. Her ass was meaty and full though, as were her breasts.

"Bend over at the waist and grab your ankles."

I watched as she followed my directions and her ass cheeks parted enough to give a tantalizing view of her little brown star and her pussy. Though, even now, her lips had not opened. I removed my fingers from her mother's nipple and she screamed anew with the rush of blood. It was a delightful scream and caused Annie to start, but she held on to her ankles and didn't move. I ran a finger from the top of her ass crack, down to her brown star, which caused her to shiver, and down and through her soft petals.

I put the finger in my mouth and got it wet, I then pushed it between her lips and forced it into her pussy until I found her hymen. This actually surprised me, I would get to pluck a nice cherry.

"Annie, I see you are a virgin. Tell me has a boy shoved his cock into your mouth and or throat yet?"

She shook her head; I pinched her clit. "OOWWW! NO! NO BOY HAS!"

"Answer all my questions truthfully and out loud. Has a boy ever shoved his cock into your ass?"

"Ewww... no!"

"Mom, you may answer this question out loud. Has anyone ever shoved their cock, or anything else into your ass?"

"No... never."

"Good, I get three virginities from your daughter and one from you. Unless you have never sucked a cock. Have you sucked cock mom?"

"No, my late husband and I both thought it was disgusting."

"Did he really, or did he just agree with you, because he was weak and wouldn't demand it. Never mind, it doesn't matter."

I stood and grabbed Annie by the hair. I pulled her down to her knees and she was eye to eye, so to speak, with my rampant cock. Her eyes took in the sight and her mouth inadvertently opened in awe. I took the opportunity to push it into her mouth.

"No biting. Run your tongue around it, lick it, suck on it."

She couldn't resist, but oh the anger and the fear in her eyes. This was delicious, and intoxicating. Fuck, I had to limit myself or they might find me. Whoever they were. I turned my attention back to Annie, who was doing a very shitty job blowing me.

Using both hands on her head, I pulled her roughly onto my cock. I then pulled her off of it. I picked up the pace and started fucking her face as if it was a cunt. Her face turned red and a tear ran down her cheek.

I kept thrusting in and out of her mouth, the sounds of her gagging and retching were like music to my ears. I looked to her mother and she was openly weeping at her daughter's fate. This just fueled my passions more.

Her gug, gug, gugs as the crown of my cock hit the back of her throat, filled the room. I could feel my balls tightening and my cock pulsing. Soon I would spew my first load into this lovely virginal child and make her a woman.

I thrust a few more times and then released. Holding her face against my flesh as I came down her throat. She pushed against my thighs and thrashed until I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

As the crown hit her lips, more ropes of cum filled her orifice and some cum bubbled from her nose and spilled out of her mouth. I pulled all the way out and shot the last few ropes across her nose, forehead, hair and chin. I grabbed her by the back of the head and dragged onto the bed and over to her mother.

"Winnie, you are going to clean your daughter's face, and I am going to take her ass. I am saving her sweet... Annie, what name do you use for your sweet little cunt?"

"Sir?"

I cupped her cunt with my hand. "This dear, what do you call it?"

"The girls at school call it a pussy or cunny..."

"Cunny, I like that, dirty but innocent." I looked at her, showing at least a little compassion, very little. "So, as I was saying, I am going to fuck your ass and save your, cunny, for last. Then your mother is going to suck my cum out of both your holes."

Winnie stared in horror at me and Annie turned her head to me, cheeks stained with tears. I caressed her buttocks gently. I spread her cheeks with my hands and lined up my cock with her... cunny. I pressed into her until I felt her hymen. She was wet. The little minx liked being treated like a fuck toy.

"Annie, spread your cheeks for me. NOW!"

Her upper torso dropped to her mother's lap as she used both hands to spread her cheeks wide. I pulled out of her and slipped two fingers into her cunny and slicked them up with her juices.

"Oh, Annie, you are so wet. You love the humiliation and degradation. I can imagine how your mother feels about this."

I scooped her pussy juices out of her and applied them to her rosebud.

"No... please not there. Take my mother, leave me alone!"

I do not know who was more shocked, her mother or me. I laughed and looked at her mother. I slipped my cock slowly into her cunny, lubing it with her juices. I pushed in until I felt her hymen and pushed just a little farther. Oh, how I wanted to break her cherry now. I resisted though. Her squeal of surprise as I entered her and the groan of pain as I pushed on her hymen were intoxicating.

I pulled out of her and was rewarded with a groan of frustration. That soon changed as I pressed against her tight little brown star.

"Brace yourself little girl. Get nice and tight for me."

"Please don't... please, please... you are going to rip me apart."

"Mayhap I will, mayhap I won't, regardless, I am going in."

I pressed forward, feeling her go rigid, bracing herself. Her mother could not tell her to relax, so she did what I said.

Her mother's tears were flowing like a faucet as her screams filled the room. I pressed until the crown popped into her ass and her screaming peaked. Her mother did the only thing she could do. She kissed her daughter, trying to comfort her. Once my head passed her opening, I just pushed all the way into her.

I wondered at what kind of universe we lived in that someone like me could be given these powers. Maybe if they had awoken when I was younger, but no, I was cruel back then also. Nope, I should never had been given these powers. I loved them too much.

I pulled out until the tip was pressed against her opening and then shoved myself all the way into her in one thrust.

"FUUUUUCK!"

"Language young lady." Then I proceeded to spank her ass, hard.

"NONONONONONONO!!!! STOP!!!"

"Do you want me to stop pulling all the way out dear?"

"Yes please."

"Very well, I will stop as you asked nicely."

I then proceeded to fuck her ass like it was a cunt. Hard thrusts over and over, in and out like a piston. I was going so fast she couldn't even talk, just grunt and moan in pain. Soon those stopped and she started to moan in pleasure. Once this happened, her mother's face showed pity and resignation. She knew her daughter was lost to the arousal. Her body had betrayed her. It was not her fault.

I kept going, it felt like forever in this soft, tight passage. More likely, it was only 10 minutes or so. Then I shoved deep into her and held myself there as I released my seed deep into her ass. I slowly pulled out and I kept cumming into her ass until finally I pulled out and came all over her lower back.

I grabbed her by the hair, bringing her out of her stupor and lined my cock up with her mouth. I shoved myself into her, the obvious disgust towards the taste in her mouth made me smile. I pushed deeper in so that my shaft coated her whole tongue with the flavoring.

"Get it clean and make it wet little one, we would not want it to hurt when I fuck your sweet little cunny."

I thrust slowly in and out of her mouth. Only pausing to tell her to use more tongue. She tried to relax when I pushed into her throat but all she really did was gag and choke. Soon saliva was running out of her mouth. That is when I pulled out of her mouth.

"Get ready Annie... this is going to hurt."

I pushed her back onto the bed, her tits firm and pointing to the ceiling. I lifted her legs up in the air, bending her almost in half. This was as much to keep the sperm in her ass as to give me the angle to enter her deeply.

I leaned in and lined up my cock with her tight pussy entrance. I looked her in the eyes and she closed them to brace for my entrance. I shoved into her in one strong thrust. Shredding her hymen and hitting her cervix. She screamed and sat up, her hands going between her legs to try and protect herself from the pain.

I moved in and out of her in quick succession. This was about me cumming, not about her enjoyment. As a matter of fact, I was going to make sure she didn't enjoy it at all.

"Oh, God... no, please... stop. I can't... take it... it hurts... so bad... Mommy! Help me!"

The look on her mother's face when she cried out for her help. Priceless. I may keep them both when I am done. As it was, for now, I kept pounding this ex-virgin for all I was worth. It felt so good to be buried in such a tight sheath. Almost as tight as her ass had been.

12