With Great Power... Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, help your precious baby. Her ass has been violated to the point it is a bit bloody. Her poor little cunny has had its virtue stolen. Oh, won't you help her mommy?" I taunted her with a faux, little girl voice and was rewarded with more tears and a mewling sound coming from the helpless woman as she watched her daughter being ravaged.

I pounded harder and harder, I could feel the tip of my cock hammering into her cervix, I honestly believed that I might actually push my way into that tighter hole. She made the most adorable, grunting and groaning sounds every time I hit that spot. I decided though, that maybe I should give her pleasure. Really break her mind and give her, her first ever orgasm.

I let go of one leg and let it drop across my shoulder. I then placed that hand on her abdomen, my thumb finding her little bud. Stroking it, her eyes shot open and her mouth made a startled O. I slowed my strokes and played with her clit in time with those strokes. Her grunts and groans of pain slowly changed to moans of arousal. The look on her mother's face showed that she recognized the change as well. Soon the stimulation of cunt and clit were pushing her deep into arousal.

"Okay, Winnie, you can move enough so that you will now start playing with Annie's tits, in such a way that you will arouse her and make her cum. Hell, you can even move enough to suck on those wonderful nipples of hers."

A groan escaped Winnie and I watched as she scooted down the bed and took a nipple in between her thumb and forefinger and twisted and pulled on it as she also latched her mouth on the other breasts and licked, sucked and bit it, causing more moans of pleasure from her daughter.

I reached out and slapped her mother's ass and then went back to playing with her clit as I continued to fuck her soaking wet cunny. This went on for a while, until finally Annie came so hard, her thrashing almost unseated me from her little cunny. I think she actually passed out and that pushed me over the edge and I filled her with a copious amount of my seed.

"Okay mommy. Get your slut ass over here and suck my cum from your former virgin whore's cunt and ass."

I pulled out and grabbed both ankles again. Stepping away from the bed, I held them up enough that Winnie could get between her legs. She put her hands on her daughter's thighs and licked at the cum that was oozing out of the recently despoiled cunt.

"Don't forget to suck it out of the ass too. Don't want to waste it? Do we?"

I heard her groan, but she stuck her tongue in her daughter's ass and slurped at the cum. She moved from ass to cunt and back again. After a while Annie started to come to. She moaned at her mother's ministrations. Until she realized what was being done to her.

"No Mother! Stop! Please! It's gross! Oh... oh... stop... don't... oh... stop... oh God... don't stop! Mommy!! Oh!! YES MOMMY! FUUUUCCK!!! I AM CUMMING!!!"

"Now that is a surprise. What is your mother going to think, young lady? Using that kind of language... tsk, tsk. We should wash your mouth out with mommy's cunt. Yes, we should." I was loving this way too much.

"What kind of whore slut are you, Annie? I mean, really, you had a huge orgasm while a stranger raped you in front of your mother, in your own bed."

I shoved my cock into Winnie's ass with not preamble, no warning, her long drawn-out scream filling me with a warmth I have not felt in decades. I treated her ass worse than I had her daughter's. Though the pain I was causing her did not diminish her gusto in munching on her daughter's pussy.

"Are you such a slut that you are getting aroused watching the same man rape your mother?"

I pummeled her for what to her must have seemed like forever. Reaching around her body, I pinched a nipple hard, pulling down and stretching it until it almost reached the sheets. Her ass clenched around me, practically milking me. Seems she enjoyed some pain too.

"Your mother is a whore slut too. Seems the old adage "Like mother, like daughter" is true. Maybe I should whore you both out, make some money off of the both of you."

Soon my thrusting culminated in my filling her ass with my cum. I stayed inside her until I was done. I wanted to give her daughter plenty to eat. I pulled out slowly and you could hear the pop as I came all the way out.

Like her daughter, I grabbed her hair and pulled her around. I was not going to take her oral virginity in the normal way. She was just going to clean me off, I just wanted to sleep for now. I pulled her head down towards my cock. She shook her head and held her mouth tightly closed.

I pressed my cock against her lips, her nose wrinkled at the smell. Still holding her hair tightly, my other hand reached down and pinched her nose closed.

"No biting."

Her mouth opened and I slipped inside slowly. The look of disgust played across her face, even with a mouthful of cock. I pushed in and coated her tongue with her anal juices. I pumped in and out, coating her mouth. Eventually I was clean and I pulled out.

I held her in place and looked at her daughter. "Clean your mommy's ass little girl. Do a good job and you won't be punished."

I watched closely as Annie knelt behind her mother. Her hands hesitantly gripped her ass. I grabbed her hands and forced her to pull her mother's ass cheeks apart. I then reached one hand out and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into her mother's cum filled ass.

"Purse your lips and suck my cum out of your mommy's ass, baby girl."

She did so and I enjoyed the slurping sounds, the look on her mother's face and the disgust in her own eyes. Soon, though, she had cleaned her mother out. Taking hold of both their heads, I pulled them around and made them face each other.

"Kiss. Deeply, passionately and with lots of tongue. Share that taste of ass. I think the two of you will be joining me. A mother and daughter whore team will make me a lot of money."

By now they were sobbing, tears covering their cheeks. When I was done humiliating them, I pushed them both onto the bed on their backs. I forced myself between the two of them.

"Annie, you will move down and take my cock in your mouth. You will not suck; you will just hold it there. We will fall asleep like this, and you better have my cock in your mouth when I wake up."

I knew the command would make her do as I told her. Her body would adjust in the night to keep her like this. I drifted off to sleep, the feel of my cock in her mouth was very relaxing.

********************

I woke the next morning and as I moved, the mouth around my cock started sucking in earnest. Definitely a good way to wake up. I wasn't really going to whore them out. Too much risk bringing them with me. However, I would make them forget I was ever really here.

This would end up being a nightmare for them though. A strange man in their dreams, face in shadows so they can't identify him. It will repeat every two or three days. It will keep them from trusting any man, and they will only have each other for comfort.

Fuck, I am an evil shit. Once I filled her mouth with my cum, I had each of them go to their own rooms and sleep. I slipped out of the house and got in my car. I wondered if I had just left two pregnant women in that house (I would find out later that I had. Two daughters to be exact.)

I looked for a nearby store on the GPS, there was a Wal-Mart ten miles down the road. On the back roads it was about a 20-minute drive. The scenery was beautiful, nature I loved, people not so much. The drive went by quickly. The store was located on a strip of highway, retail and restaurant establishments on both sides of the road.

It was early morning and not much was open, but the Wal-Mart was 24 hours and it had a gas station. I opened the duffle bag and removed $500 in 20s and placed them in my wallet. I shoved the bag under the passenger side dash and climbed out of the car.

There were few people in the store. They only had 1 cashier open, what a surprise. I headed to the men's department and grabbed a few t-shirts, a couple pair of jeans, to packs of underwear, some socks and a new pair of sneakers. That should do me for a while.

I picked up some luggage also, along with some cases of bottled water and stuff to make sandwiches. I was surprised to find an actually cute young cashier working. Wal-Mart usually attracts a different level of clientele and staff. I left her alone though, I had enough fun last night and I needed to get going. For the next 15 hours, I just drove, taking the non-toll highways now, a leisurely trip. I was in no rush and did not feel the need for a recreational stop.

Gas and soda were the only stops I made. Of course, I had seen random single females, a few families with nice looking women. So, by the time I was ready to stop for the night, I need a bit of recreation. I pulled off the highway and stopped on the side of the road to check the GPS and see if there was a nice bar nearby, I would not fit in any kind of club, not at my age.

There was place about a mile down the road that might do for dinner and prey, I mean, a pretty girl. As I pulled into the bar, it was definitely a western themed bard. Neon lasso over the building, new and old pick-up trucks parked in the lot and most of the men and women walking into the club were wearing boots, jeans and flannel shirts.

Nope, I was no going to stand out at all. Oh well. I climbed out of the car and locked it. I still had money in my wallet, so I entered the bar. It was a nice place, there was a dance floor, stage for a band, jukebox, dining area and stools around a horseshoe bar. There was an older guy tending bar, kind of looked like a TV biker. Two women tending with him, a red head with a white t-shirt and a blonde also in a white t-shirt. Seems it was the uniform. Two brunette waitresses in jean shorts and short black aprons were cruising back and forth with drinks and food. None of the ladies seemed to be smaller than a C cup and the red head had to be a DD. I would say they all ranged from a 7 to a 9. Very pretty, very ripe.

A woman in her 40s came up to me and guided me to a table. She seemed nice, but I wasn't interested in her. I picked up the menu and started perusing it.

"Anything I can get you sweetie?" One of the brunettes asked me.

I looked up at her. The name tag read "Tracy". She had a lovely smile, blue eyes, nice full lips and a pair of perfect C breasts. Her height was my favorite also, about 5' to 5' 2". Perfection.

"What have you got on tap?"

"Michelob Ultra." I must have made a face, because she said "What's your preference?"

"I hope you have Sam Adams."

"Bottled, if that is good?"

"Perfect."

She smiled and left to get my drink. I figured out what I wanted to eat by the time she got back with my beer.

"Here ya go sugar. One Sam Adams. Figure out what you want to eat?"

"Yeah, a 12 oz. ribeye, medium rare, steak fries, salad with balsamic vinaigrette, loaded baked potatoe and a glass of ice water."

"Will that be all?"

"You know what, a side of catsup and a side mayo for the fries."

She nodded and headed back to the kitchen to put in my order. I watched the other patrons for a while. There were couples eating, some were dancing, a few families and quite a few men sitting at the bar by themselves or talking in small groups.

No one really caught my eye, until, this couple came in. She was short, blonde, young, a short skirt showed off her legs and her heels made them look good enough to eat. Her blouse was undone to the middle of her chest, her tits were perky and with her C cups they were perfect for her body, and the bottom was pulled through and tied, showing off her flat stomach.

The man looked like an ex-high school jock who had let his physique get away from him. She did not look happy with him at all. His sour face scanned the bar like he was looking for a target. She was holding his arm as if to drag him back out the door.

I decided this was going to be my entertainment for the night. Suddenly, like a bird dog, he locked on his prey. I followed his gaze to a group of men at the bar. One of them happened to look up and tapped his buddy and pointed to the couple. His buddy turned around and smiled.

"Butch! Good to see you man. What brings you and Tiffany out here tonight?" He stood up and moved to the couple, his friend following behind him.

The bartender motioned to the red head and she picked up a phone. He stepped out from the bar, a bat in his hands.

"You want to make trouble, take it outside. Hank."

"No trouble Bill, just talking to Butch and Tiffany is all." Hank said.

Bill looked at Hank's friend. "Jimmy, get him out of here, before we have to call the sheriff."

"Hank, let's go man." Jimmy said.

"No, I am saying hi to Butch and Tiffany. Don't be a buzz kill man."

Butch looked at Hank. "Tell me, what did you do to Tiffany to get her so upset."

"Butch, let it go. It was nothing. Let's go home. Please."

Butch shrugged her hand off of his arm and stepped up to Hank. I knew this was going to shit quickly. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Yes, I am a shit, yes, I hate people, hell I fuck with people. However, I am a hypocrite, only I get to fuck with people, no one else can. Before anything could get physical, I got up and commanded the four of them to exit the bar.

I grasped my head; I could feel the blood running from my nose. Shit, it hurt to control four people mentally at one time. This was a mistake on the highest order. This would definitely get someone's attention if they were looking for it. I sighed.

Following the group out, I met them in the parking lot. They were standing there, quite still. I moved them over behind my car and dug into what was going on. It seems that Hank tried to force himself on Tiffany, hurting her in the process.

Butch saw the marks, but Tiffany took a while to admit what had happened. Hank wanted to get Tiffany to star in a porn movie he was producing. Wow, I needed to look into that. Hank was going to star along side her. I didn't blame him. Butch however truly loves Tiffany and surprise, surprise, she truly loved him back.

Fuck, I was going to take her for myself, but even I aint that much of a bastard. So, I told Jimmy to get his friend out of here. I told Hank to leave Tiffany alone and to apologize to her and Butch. I had Butch leave Hank alone and to appreciate when Tiffany was honest with him and I told Tiffany to be open and honest with Butch in the future.

Reinforcing their love for each other, I sent everyone on their way and went back inside to eat, if my meal was already there. Tracy was actually coming back from the kitchen with my food as I sat down. Everything smelled great.

I dug in and slowly enjoyed my meal. After about 30 minutes, I had finished my meal, 3 beers and was just about ready for dessert. Tracy came back.

"What would you like for dessert, Hun?"

I looked at her and smiled.

"I am not on the menu, sweetie."

"Too bad, how about apple pie and a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top?"

"Coming right up."

She turned and flounced away. She did however, look over her shoulder, lick her lips and wink at me. I winked back. I turned in the seat, leaned my back against the window and just stared at the kitchen until she came back out. She smiled at me and I followed her with my eyes for a while, until the bell went off and she grabbed my apple pie.

She sauntered over with my dessert and placed it on the table in front of me. "I hope you enjoy my pie."

"Your pie?"

"Well, I made it, they just popped it back in the oven to heat it up."

"Well, I can not wait to sample your... pie."

"You are a fresh one, aren't you?" she smiled and laughed.

"You have no idea."

To be continued...

12