All Comments on 'With Great Power... Pt. 05'

by TwistedDaveAuthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

I would out a bullet in his his mouth and not blink. I would skin him alive and not raise my resting heartrate: i would listen to him howl in agony and it would be music to my ears and all because i detest rapists.

And that is what he is, a rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@whackdoodle ....isn't all "mind control" genre essentially rape? It's unfair to the author when a reader does not enjoy the genre then attempts to critique the work. Why read work on a subject you cannot enjoy? Lacking your command of the language, grammer, and punctuation does not reflect well on your attempt.

@TwistedDaveAuthor ... I am enjoying the work you are sharing here and looking forward to reading additional chapters. Thank you for sharing here on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No, actually, not everything in the mind control genre is rape, and this one is pretty rapey. Hopefully you can do less of that in future, but your writing is good and I'll follow it at least a bit longer to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story mixes nasty and nice in an unsuccessful way. The characters have nothing to make them interesting, and the odd flashes of humanity from the lead character are too isolated to make a readable story.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Yes he is a rapist. And yes, all mind control stories are about rape. The mind controller is changing the victim's perception of what is happening so they enjoy it, but it is still the rape of the mind. As for the mix of nasty and nice, have you ever met a person who had actual mental health issues? Between PTSD, Bipolar depression, anxiety and paranoia, nasty and nice can be disjointed. However, as someone pointed out. If this bothers you you do not have to read. I do hope you find something that arouses you in the way you prefer. There are thousands of great authors writing other subjects or you can try my romance story Reconnection.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Loved this story! Hope to see more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedDaveAuthor@TwistedDaveAuthor
Former military, semi-serious writer. Published a few stories on Amazon as Twisted Dave. I tend to write non-consent/reluctance, took a trip into a romance story, dabble in incest stories and willing to try other genres. I use my writing as a way to cope with everyday stress. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES