All Comments on 'With Her Encouragement'

by Ignatius J Reilly

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Mmmm...cock!

Really like the way you play out a first experience cocksucking for your loving wife's pleasure. I have had the experience and it a great story to reflect on all the details and turnons for each of us. You definitely should keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So it's offical

you're a cocksucker a queer a bi man now your wife can hold you to whatever she wants. You have sucked your first cock but not your last. she can now dominate you completely. FOOL! Real men don't suck cocks and eat some other man's cum. Yet you're a quer cocksucker and your wife knows it!

harvharvalmost 19 years ago
Great story for the liberated!

I really enjoyed your story. I wondered if it was real??

I have often fantasized about just such an event and I have not yet realized it.

Like yourself, I have often used a dildo on my wife and sucked her juices off, or wet it first for her.

I hope you write more followups to this story.

I really enjoyed it.

harv

brightondreambrightondreamover 18 years ago
my gawd man..

That story was one of,if not the most erotic peice of literature I have read in my 50 years on this earth.I am a married man (29 years) whose primarily sexual perks are in the form of fantasy and reading and such, due to wifes menopausable state. The methods you used in this story when composing it are first rate! Your descriptions were (stolen?) from my own head and tastefully done. I was erect the whole time reading . Will try and share with wife when the window is open.....Alas...thank you thank you and thank you. WELL DONE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pure garbage

What a pile of garbage. That may be an unfair comment because I gave up on the story after about 3 paragrahs when the direction o the story became obvious. I found it iritating that it was listed under "Loving Wives" when it should, in my opinion, have been listed as a gay story. In any event, I thought it was a lousy story. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Great story! Can't say enough!!!!

Ignatius J ReillyIgnatius J Reillyalmost 18 years agoAuthor
A reply to thos brave "anonymous" people ...

1. It's not real, it's a fantasy, albeit one that my wife and I talk about.

2. It's in Loving Wives because having the wife there, and knowing her side of the experience, is crucial to the telling of the story. Some of the stories in LW are about the husband giving the wife leave to experience things outside the marriage. This is the same, in reverse.

3. People who go around calling others "cocksuckers" or "queer" or "wimp" are, in my experience, insecure in their own sexuality. I've been on this earth long enough to know that such labels are meaningless. OK, so I may be a little bi-curious, but I suspect most people are even if they can't be honest enough with themselves to admit it. It doesn't make tham bad people. Bigotry, on the other hand ...

4. If you're going to call something "a pile of garbage", you should maybe give a reason other than you don't like queers. See point 3 above.

To all the other - thanks you for your kind comments.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 18 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Not being bisexual, the story doesn't appeal to me but I understand how others might like it. And you're right: it's your fantasy and, if other uptight individuals can't handle it, that's their problem, not yours.

Keep on writin' (especially if you and the wife have any fantasties about threesomes with other ladies *wink*).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more fun to cum?

been there, did this...wonderful. we took it to the next level,,,i watched her twist and moan as she sucked cum out of a beautiful pussy, then fucked my mouth with her wet tongue. this is true. after these experiences tho, regular sex became too tame and we drifted apart. she becames totally lesbian, i am happily bi.

TiggerTooTiggerTooalmost 18 years ago
Nicely done.

While not generally approving of married people cheating, there have been stories here where characters having sex with a person not their spouse was not unreasonable within the context of the story. Some commenters are so fixated on the “forsake all others” part of their wedding vows that they seem to be saying that they spend every waking moment of the day repeating their vows as if they were a mantra. In other words, by their own admission, their thought patterns are so rigid that they are incapable of any expressions of creativity. I can’t imagine what their spouses must think about them. Contempt seems like a relevant word.

In that context, I can’t imagine not having at least thought about all forms of sex. Some of them, such as necrophilia, get a real quick “not a chance”. I’m told that sheep are far better than any woman is. But, getting near sheep in the morning after the morning dew has wet their coat puts a quick end to those thoughts. The smell is off-putting, to say the least. Nevertheless, the one time thought does no harm.

This story is so nicely done that even if it’s not one’s cup of tea, it's very erotic and demonstrates the love between the spouses and the affection for the third, male, partner. There is no possibility of the marriage being changed to include the third party. The world needs more affection and less hate. Thanks.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh Iggie Of Da UK - Your Interest Excapes Her

Constructively: Let see - your logic for your excited gay (not bi) cocksucking being in loving wives was that your wifiepoo was in the room acting as the pimpet while watching you suck him off.

Well, it follows that you being open minded that if your mum had hired the cock for you to suck than you would have put the gay cocksucking in Incest where it still doesn't belong but follows your logic to a sick "T".

Either get your story straight or tell mum to gayly get you another all night sucker.

It belongs in gay as does any story soley about cock sucking male cocksuckers - golly gee sometimes you brits get so confused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well done

Very well done story. I like the wife/husband narration. And the snowball to the wife at the end is great.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well Done

I loved it. With that kind of coaxing, who wouldn't do it? And her kiss at the end was the Piece de Resistance.

biblazebiblazealmost 17 years ago
HOT!

I've been in this situation, with my wife watching me blow another man. There is nothing like it!

I love my wife but I also like watching her blow another man and I like pleasing another man.

The taste of cum cannot be overestimated. It is one of the sweetest things on this earth and is something to be shared with a loved one. Either share your own with your wife and yourself, or share anothers', but taste the cum and be open to the experience.

Brian.

biblazebiblazealmost 17 years ago
Loving Wives

I just read some of the other submissions.

To those of you who think this doesn't belong in "Loving Wives" because it is "GAY", you need to get over yourself.

GAY is a lifestyle, LOVE is the expression of emotion 2 people feel towards another. The phyical act of a man blowing a man is not a "GAY" act. It is sexual, plain and simple.

A lot of my fantasies involve another man or another woman in our bed, but I am not gay, nor is my wife lesbian, but I do enjoy excitement and diversity in the bedroom.

So, As far as cocksucking goes.....don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

And As far as my wife sucking cock.....I haven't been as hard as I was when I was watching my wife suck another cock than I had since I was 16.

To all of you homophobes...."BLOW ME"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are as queer as a $3 bill!!

But at least now you know!!

TigerplayerTigerplayeralmost 14 years ago
I Also Want to Try

I enjoyed your submission and am encouraged to try sucking cock and tasting cum. Thank you for stimulating my urge to make my dreams cum true. :-0

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Shit, Yes Shit!

I have thought about this for a number of years. I would like to share a cock with my wife and have him squirt in my mouth and then share the warm load with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes - and More

Yes, I'd love to do that, but before he comes watch my wife get astride and ride that big stiff cock. Then after he's come inside her I'll go down and lick all that warm cream out of her !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well

The author is wrong when speaking of insecurity. For example, I hate spinach, can't stand the stuff. I'm not insecure about broccoli or green beans and that's what keeps me away from spinach or some other such bullshit. If that's too deep, let me put it another way. I'm a straight man, have been so all my life, and in that entire time I have never felt the need to have a threesome with the wife or suck a dick. I have a vague suspicion that all other straight men are the exact same way, at least when it comes to sucking dick. And it seems very plain to me that if you'd rather suck cock than eat pussy, you're gay, your marriage is a sham, and there's not much grey area to parse. Speaking about our "insecurity" to give you an excuse to suck dick just sounds retarded as hell, it's not about us, it's about you and a dick, which means this is your problem. You don't seem to like that some of us look down on you for it, to which I say "wah." Your position is not morally or socially acceptable (unless you're in the greater san fran area, of course) and it never will be, we will not celebrate you for experiencing your inner self or experimenting or any other selection of verbiage polished up yet translating into one man sucking another mans dick. And some say it's just a fantasy...I think not, since again, most men just don't fantasize about sucking a dick, let alone swallowing (I feel lunch coming up.) To sum up, have whatever fantasy you want, I could care less, but this story wasn't about loving wives in any fashion, would certainly be better off in the gay section, and is all about you and your problems, we have no problem identifying you, you see. Cheers.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
OMG

one of the few stories that made me harder the more I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anonymous

I wish Literotica would stop allowing Anonymous postings to the feedback section.

In that way.... at least the assholes would at least have to reveal themselves as assholes. If they don't like a story.... why waste keystrokes?

Anonymous posters = dickheads without a backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic !!!

I know the feeling it's beautiful,I could do it all day and I'm not gay,maybe a little bi. Thanks for the memories I must get around to doing it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done

This is a very sexy story and you told it well. As a woman, I found myself quite aroused by the idea of my man in a similar situation.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
why not in Gay Male where it belongs?

Read up until he said he was infatuated with fellatio and skipped to last paragraph. Deceptive. Sad. A total waste of time. Next time be more honest.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I agree with the comments....

I agree with the comments....This is about HIM and about his GAY craving!!! 1*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Wrong category

Iggy ... yes there IS a wife in this story. Even an adventourous wife! So, if there is a wife in a story in which she gets off on being flogged while bound, gagged and shocked, that would also be LW? I don't think so! What is the PRIMARY focus of the posting? In the case presented, it would be BDSM! In this tale, it is Hubby's obsession with cock-sucking! Nothing LIT-inappropriate about that focus, but the focus is not on Sweetie! This fits perfectly in First-Time Gay Male! (Much more Gay Male than First Time!)

Unrated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just total mindless garbage ! 1* !!

By a faggot for faggots !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

My husband and I discuss similar fantasies. This is a very realistic scenerio to read. The writing is fantastic and descriptive in all the right ways. I'll be sharing this story with my husband.

Ignore the ridiculous comments from anonymous homophobes. They're apparently still stuck in the oldschool gender and sex binaries, clearly have no psychological understanding of sex, and appear to be a bit more turned on by your story than they're comfortable with - resulting in the anger and hostility we see in these comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're Almost There

Pretty soon it's pedal to the metal on the Hershey Highway straight out to San FranCrisco, ha ha.

At any rate, the added browbeating is unnecessary - this IS in the wrong category. There's no cheating, not even the will to cheat. It's just hubby pinch hitting for the other team with wifey's approval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeeeee dogggieeee

Had an ol whore and her husband suck me off together 1 time. Thought it was weird as fuck at first bit I ended up shooting the biggest load I ever shot in my life right down hubbys throat. Would definitely let them suck me off again and again but the soda was flat and the popcorn had jizz on it. Schnizzlle my whizzle MF. ARF!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking gay bullshit

At least post this garbage in the right category - gay male. Fake cock, real cock, it's all the same. At the very least hubby is a bi-sexual pervert. At the very worst, he's just plain gay. At the very lest his wife is a manipulative bitch. At the very worst, she's a closet dominatrix. Either way, it's time for a divorce. Neither one of them is a likable character and she's just bat-shit-crazy. BARF!

csltcsltover 5 years ago
5 stars

Interesting!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
How

How can this garbage not be in gay male?

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous