With Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, "I don't believe that."

"Oh yes, she and a friend of hers were checking you out," Karen added. "Roger, you're a good-looking man."

"That you are," Catherine stated. "What younger woman wouldn't want to get to know you?"

I blushed and looked at her. "That's a nice thing to say, but honestly, she's a professor and I'm just 18."

"So?" she answered back quickly. "You'd be surprised who wouldn't want a piece of you," Catherine said. She looked like she had more to say but stopped. Karen had a look of shock and fear but turned away quickly when I noticed.

I had so many questions - who would want me? Are you one of them? - but I understood those types of questions had to be left unasked. This was a nudist camp, not a sex camp. I bit my lip and looked away from the women.

Karen put a hand on my left elbow and pulled me towards the kitchen. "Let's get something to drink." I followed her in, tried not to look at her body sexually.

The idea that she would want me that way would cause me to engorge, and I didn't want to disrespect her or her mother. Even in the cabin, I thought it was not the place for it. She opened the refrigerator and handed me a can of Dr. Pepper. She grabbed a can of Pepsi.

"Let's talk," she whispered and lead me out the back. There were four chairs covered in towels placed around a small metal table, an umbrella shot up from the middle. She placed down her can and opened the umbrella. I sat.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked. I took a sip and looked at her. She didn't blush, which was a good thing.

She looked at her can for a moment before looking at me. "My mother's right," she whispered.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. My mom's right. There are women who want you, here at the camp. The professor is one."

I looked at her confused. "How do you know?"

"A woman just knows these things. And my mom does, too." She took another sip before continuing.

"She just about told you that those professors want to fuck you."

It was time for me to blush. I never thought of teachers, of older women in general, in that way, sexually. I was raised to respect them, to behave around them, and to not think of them as objects of desire. Karen was making it difficult for me to behave.

"How would you suggest I act around her, if she does want me in that way?" I don't know where the question came from, and I probably should want to know, but I asked it. I took a gulp of my drink as I waited for her to answer.

"Wow!" She looked at me and smiled. "I've seen, we've seen her up here before, usually with other women," Karen began. She leaned down and into me. She moved her finger quickly, a sign she wanted me to lean in as well.

"Just go talk with her," was her suggestion. I didn't understand why she wanted to make the answer a secret: it was harmless.

I nodded and leaned back.

"And there's more," she continued. She looked around, made sure no one was around. I leaned in again. "My mom thinks you're hot, too."

Now I was shocked. Mrs. Miller, Catherine, I've known for a long time. She was the mother of my older sister's best friend, a librarian who helped me with my research papers and essays from 7th grade on. I never thought of her sexually, even as I saw her nude body, even as she paraded it around me.

"How do you know?" I asked. "She's your mother."

"She told me," Karen answered matter-of-factly. "She holds nothing behind when it comes to sex. She's even told me that if she had to, she'd have me in bed with her to get you in there." She laughed, tried to play it off as a joke. I sensed it wasn't.

"Oh, is that so?" I smiled and shook my head. I looked at her. I licked my lips and stood. "Let's test your answers, shall we?"

She became frightened and quickly pulled me down. "No, my mom would kill me if she knew I told you."

"I don't think she'd go that far," I teased. "It is something to keep in mind though."

She finished her soda, tossed the empty into a plastic bin filled with other cans, and headed inside. She stopped at the door and told me, "Don't tell my mother of this conversation."

I agreed and walked back into the cabin.

Catherine was inside the kitchen, making sandwiches. She smiled as I walked past her. I stopped to look at her body and felt a stirring in my groin. She turned and gazed her eyes down, further causing a rise. She looked away quickly when she realized I was rising.

"Would you like something to eat?" she asked, trying to distract herself.

I nodded. "A sandwich and chips would be perfect," I answered. I grabbed another can of soda and accepted the plate with my food. I tired not to stare too much at her, at her body, but I didn't succeed. She noticed: her nipples stiffened.

"Thank you," I said before I turned quickly and went to the table. I sat and thought it was going to be a long next few days.

Back Home

I made, lasted the entire time at the camp without causing problems for Catherine and Karen. I talked with the professor, Janis McKay, about the anthology. She was impressed that I could speak well on the stories, give her well informed answers to her questions, and not be bothered by her and her friends' nudity. Once back, I did write to her, told her the truth that it was difficult to not show my excitement over their bareness. A week later, she told me that she laughed at that statement.

"To be honest," she wrote later, "I found it refreshing that someone so young would be so willing to be with me and my friends, discussing literature and not be intent on sleeping with us."

I was stunned by her openness and honesty. It made me wonder what I could have done with her and her friends if I had pushed it. Lost opportunities, I guess.

"You should have gone after it," Karen told me as we sat nude in the apartment, waiting for pizza to be delivered.

I shook my head, not believing I could have been with a professor. I knew the rules of the camp: No sex without proper permission. I was feeling that if I had "gone after it," I would have over-stepped the boundaries, would have gotten Karen and her mother in trouble. I did think about Karen's words, though. Perhaps I could run into her in September while at college.

"What do you want to do?" she asked as we waited.

"Excuse me?"

"What would you like to do? I mean, like right now." She smiled and gave me a look that made me excited. She moved closer to me and kissed me on the lips. "That give you any ideas?"

I nodded and stood. "We could play some while we wait." I took her by the hand and lead her to my bedroom. I let her go in before me, looked at her fat ass wiggle onto the bed. I followed and was ready to kiss when the doorbell rang.

"Shit," we both said. I quickly put on shorts and a t-shirt, grabbed the money off the table, and went down to the door. I gave the delivery person the $5 bill, a tip since my great-uncle's pizzeria never charges. I closed the door and quickly headed back to Karen.

She was waiting at the top of the stairs. "Put it in the kitchen and fuck me."

Quickly, I rushed and put the food down. I removed my clothing and dropped it on the floor. She was on my bed, looking like a goddess. I licked my lips, seeing her creamy thighs. Her belly was large, overhung her pussy. Her breasts large, topped with very hard dark nipples. She squirmed when she saw I was excited by her.

"Lick me," she whispered. She spread her legs, an invitation I didn't need to hear. I slipped onto the end of the bed and crawled up. I placed kisses on her thighs as I moved up. I put my hands on her belly and pushed up. I moaned softly, loving how her body felt.

"God, Roger," she cooed. "This is killing me."

I moved up quicker. I gently kissed her pussy, liquid and ready. I slipped in my tongue. She arched and pushed forward. I placed my hands on her legs and pushed my tongue in forward.

She grabbed my hair. "Holy fuck, your tongue is hot." She pulled me up into her, wiggled her hips, her wetness against my face.

"Oh my God," she screamed. "Never. Had. This."

I felt her body tense. She moved her hips faster against my tongue and face. Her grip on my hair intensified. She screamed my name, called out to God. I heard her repeat yes, several times.

She released my hair and grabbed the sides of my head. I crawled on top of her. My cock slid easily inside of her.

She grunted and smiled. Karen looked into my eyes and exhaled. "God, you cock feels great," she whispered. "Fuck me hard."

I adjusted my hands, placed them on her side and thrusted. She made a sound of excitement and pain simultaneously. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and whispered into my ear.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Use my body."

"Yes, baby," I whispered back as I deeply forced inside.

"Oh yes," she answered my action.

Karen kissed my cheek as she lay across my body. She looked at me and asked, "With all the girls and women you could have, why fuck me?"

"I like you, always have."

"Yeah, but you could have skinny girls and women. Why me? I'm fat."

I shook my head. "Your curves turn me on. Your belly, oh God, you don't know what it does to me."

She pushed up and looked at me quizzically. "What do you mean?"

"I love big bellies. They turn me on."

"Really?" She lowered back onto me. "Seriously?"

"Reach down and feel my cock."

She did. "Oh my God. It's hard again."

"Do you know how much strength it took for me to not be hard at the camp?"

She kissed me on the lips. "God, I'm going to love using you."

Week Before Soccer Training

Karen and I became almost inseparable. She would come to the apartment when she knew my mom wasn't home, knew I would be naked and reading. She would smile when I'd come down and open the door for her, naked.

"You're going to be caught," she told me once the door was closed. She began to remove her clothes as she ascended the stairs, dropping them or leaving them for me to pick up. Once inside, she would go to the kitchen to get something to drink, water or soda, depending on how she felt and the warmth of the day.

It was a week before I had to go down to the campus and begin soccer training. I had signed up for the team when I enrolled, talked with the coach, who knew my high school coach. He agreed with me: the man was a little too dictatorial. Karen came over in the morning, a bright sunny day was predicted.

"We could go up to the camp, see if your professor is up there," she chided.

I didn't fall for it, didn't rise to the challenge. I called her on it. "And what if she's up there? What if she wants to ride me like you've been?"

She quickly rebutted. "I'd love to watch; see you take an older woman and show her what it's like to have someone with stamina."

I nodded and added, "You'd cum hard seeing me use her worse than you."

She inhaled deeply, her eyes opened wide, and stared at me. "You think you could do her like that?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't know until we try it."

An evil expression came to her face. She thought for a moment before speaking. She nodded, "I know you'd make her year. And, I bet you'd get her friends, too."

"Whoa, whoa. You trying to pimp me out?"

She laughed. "Oh God, I do sound like it. You're good, and I do think you could make those professors feel great." She took a seat on the couch and looked at me. "Are you up for it?"

I shrugged. "Why the hell not?" I dressed, packed up a bag - beach blanket, towel, book, and a six pack of Dr. Pepper - and followed Karen out to her car. On the way up to Helderberg Sunshine Club, we talked about my plans for school, mostly what my major was and if I had seen any girls like her on my trips there.

"There were several large girls in my tour group," I told her.

"Any hit on you?"

I chuckled. "You ARE trying to pimp me out. Why?"

Without turning her head, she answered, "Because there aren't many men out there who like, love, or are even attracted to big gals like me. I want them to experience the same thing I am."

"And that's it?"

She shook her head. "I also like to watch. I like to hear sex happening. I like to read about other women having sex."

"You're a kinky bitch," I teased.

"And there's a problem with that?"

We both laughed as we approached the turn into the club. She slowed and drove us to the gate. We were waved through and headed to the Miller family cabin. I had my doubts that we'd run into Carol Reid, the professor and her associates today. It was a long shot, but I was willing to take it. If she was not here, there were many other curvy and fat women. Several of them waved to me when we pulled up to the cabin and got out.

"Women can tell things," Karen began as we unloaded her car. "They can sense if a man is interested in her, especially we women of size."

I waved back at two women, mothers who were walking to the beach, and asked my friend, "How?"

"Just a sixth sense," was all she answered. We quickly threw the shit into the cabin and stripped. Both of us were warm and sweaty. We grabbed our towels and blankets, I grabbed my book, too, and we were out the door.

"Hello, young man," an older woman greeted me when I walked past her. "Hope you'll enjoy the day," she added as I spun around and watched as her thighs and belly jiggled. I had to close my eyes and not think of that sexiness, did not want to break decency.

"Damn, you're going to get laid," Karen whispered as we stepped onto the beach. "And I want to be there!"

12