My Honorary Mom

Story Info
Finally hooking up with my older boss and crush.
2.9k words
4.58
12.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My high school job was at a "breakfast all day long" place. After graduation, it turned into a full-time job. Corin was the night-shift waitress the whole time, and pretty much ran the place. She liked me because I showed up when scheduled. Corin was old enough to be my mom but she was cute. Red-head, pale skin, freckles, green eyes. She was on the short side and petite, full of energy, but oddly shy. As a normal teenage boy, I was fascinated with boobs. When Corin and I would go on break during the evening, we'd walk out of the hot kitchen to take a smoke behind the place and her nipples would poke out in the cool air. I'd pretend to not stare and she'd pretend to not notice. It's not as if she had huge boobs -- actually they were on the smallish side. But they were high up on her chest and perky and, I liked to imagine, firm and silky. For a fact, she had big nipples.

I was your average high school loser, then aimless graduate. I'd dated, but never seemed to know what to say or how to act around girls. My claim to fame was a dubious arrival at second base during senior prom. And also a face-full of Corin's boobs. I'll explain. When my parents split up Corin was my confidant. She'd listen to me complain and whine while we smoked. One day early on I got all dopey emotional and was snuffling and she told me it would work out and gave me a momma-bear hug and because of the way I was sitting down it ended up as a face-full of boob. Needless to say, that moment fueled my teenage fantasies for months. It was therapeutic, too -- instead of thinking about how I'd been wronged by life I'd think about how I might like Corin's boobs out of that nasty black polyester work shirt. The years spooled by and I was a twenty-year-old, aimless kitchen rat who knew how to cook eggs two dozen different ways.

There was one other high-school-era, stupid event I can't forget. I was sitting out back smoking with another teenage loser, swapping obvious lies about our supposed sexual exploits. I had just finished saying some made-up bullshit along the lines of "I like eating pussy but only if the girl's shaved and clean down there" when I realized Corin was standing right behind me. Damn! I turned beet red and figured it might be my last day at work. Corin just lit up and sat down and I started wondering if she'd somehow not heard me. I finally convinced myself she hadn't heard me. Years later I learned she'd heard me.

Corin went through a long, nasty marriage. She finally showed up with a black eye and without her ring. She moved into her sister's house, cried a lot while we smoked, and then complained about how expensive lawyers were. I hoped for another hug, tried to be a friend, and agreed that her ex was a douche. The months spooled by, and eventually Corin asked me if she could borrow my truck and myself for a Sunday afternoon -- she was moving out of her sister's and into her own apartment. I was happy to help and we moved her in just a few hours. She had almost nothing, really -- a bed, a dresser, a really old and really crappy television, an older and crappier computer, and half dozen boxes of clothes. At least half of her clothes were work uniforms. And, it was the first time I'd ever seen her wearing anything except black polyester slacks and her black polyester button-up waitressing shirt. In tight jeans and a tight T-shirt she looked better than ever.

We were sitting on the stairs of her new place, relaxing, and smoking. It felt like any other day, almost, but we were on the narrow stairs right up against each other. I was so aware of her squeezed against me and could feel her warmth. Her new neighbor had already referred to me as Corin's 'helpful son' and I was thinking about how weird that was because, more than ever, I was aware of how sexually attractive I found her. How Corin had said to the neighbor "I don't have kids. But he's my honorary son." How if I was better at talking maybe we could chat about something other than trivial things. How cute her face and smile were. And, of course, those small breasts in that tight T-shirt. Like so many days over the past years I tried to think of anything else while my cock wanted to get completely hard. All this churned around and around in my head while we sat in silence. And then Corin said, "I remember you only like it if it's shaved and clean down, uh, there. But I did it and... it is. So, uh, would you maybe like to, you know, eat my pussy? Or, whatever?" It took me a second to realize I hadn't just imagined it, again. She'd actually said it this time.

I looked right in those green eyes of hers. Her pupils were huge. Her face was flushed. She was breathing really shallow and fast. And I managed to say "That would be so great!"

I didn't care how awkward it was. I jumped up, grabbed her hand, and pulled her after me into her new apartment. I closed and locked the door, she yanked the curtain closed, and we stood there looking at each other with goofy smiles.

"I guess I'll take off my pants? Are you sure you want to, you know, do this?" she said.

I tried to think of something funny or sexy to say, and then said, "Uh huh."

Then I started stripping off her jeans. She wasn't wearing any panties, and as I dropped to my knees and shucked her pants down to her ankles her little pink slit was finally in front of me. For a split second I thought I should kiss her on the mouth first -- wouldn't that be gentlemanly? -- and then I stuck my tongue into her tiny, shaved, slick pussy. She said, "Oh!"

We dropped down onto the floor -- still bare tiles -- and she laid there like she wasn't sure what to do. I started licking her pussy like crazy -- I had no idea what I was supposed to do, either. After a minute she started to relax, bent her legs a little at the knee, spread them a little further apart, I pulled off one of her shoes and got her jeans off one of her legs. She really spread her legs open for me. Her pussy smelled sweet and like sex. More than anything I could ever have imagined. She tasted a little salty, like being outside in the wind, maybe. Like nothing I'd ever tasted before. She tasted like pussy. I realized she was tense -- I was going at it too hard and fast, so I slowed down and started kissing her pussy, licking it, gently sucking her pussy lips into my mouth. As soon as I slowed, she breathed in and out steadily, deeply, and then I felt her relax everywhere. I loved the feel of her thighs and labia on my face and thought I could stay there forever.

She said, "It's like I hoped. Better. Nobody's ever kissed me like that before. I mean, down there. Like that. I'm glad you like it. Thank you for doing this for me."

I said something incoherent. In my head it was sexy.

She started arching her back, bucking up against my face gently. She put her finger directly above her clitoris, and said, "Could you maybe try a little up there, right there, a little? Just soft. Lick. I really like this. Thank you."

I said, "I love your pussy, it's so beautiful."

She said, "It is? I'm glad you think it is. Did I get it shaved right for you?"

I said, "Everything is perfect."

Then I started licking her clit and she started making this low, throaty moaning sound. It took me a second to realize it was her. I ran my fingers up inside her pussy and she seemed to like that, too. I was wondering if I should start going faster or harder and she said, "Slow. Just soft. Really soft. That's right. That's so amazing. Lick. So good."

She put her hands palm down on the floor, flexing her arm and leg muscles, bumped her pussy up against my face, and her abs bunched tight as a rock. I could see her nipples sticking up like points through her T-shirt and she was breathing deep and fast, almost purring, and I realized she was coming. Her pussy got really wet and tangy and I felt a few sticky globs of her wetness rolling into my mouth. Then she buried her fingers in my hair and banged her pussy into my mouth a few times, hard, and then she went completely limp. I kept sucking on her pussy for a few minutes, and then when she stayed so still, I scooted up alongside of her and put my arm across her torso. I wanted to rip her shirt off and pull my cock out and cram it into her, but it didn't seem right, somehow, or at least I wasn't sure, so I just tried to figure out what came next.

Her breathing slowed down and then she rolled her head over and looked at me and said, "That was the most amazing thing ever. Thank you." I just looked at her and felt really happy. Then she said, "Oh, you can, you know. You can."

I still wasn't sure exactly what she meant, but I hoped I was understanding. Then she said the seven most magic words I've ever heard in my life -- "You can fuck me if you want."

I pulled my clothes off, got between her knees, pulled her other shoe off and stripped her from the waist down. I wanted to rip her shirt off but didn't know if I could -- if she wanted me to -- if she'd let me. I had no idea how to proceed. She did. She rolled her hips, reached down and took my cock in her hand, guided it to her pussy, used her other hand to grab my ass and gently pull me closer to her, ran her tongue up my neck, and said "I'm ready for you." And I pushed my cock into her pussy and gave her my virginity.

It was strange, the things that went through my mind. I was thinking things like "So, this is what everybody talks about" and "How is she so, so hot inside" and "I can't believe she is fucking me" and "This feels really amazing good" and "I think I love her" and "You're not supposed to say that right away". Fortunately, my body didn't need my stupid brain to be functional -- it knew what to do all by itself and I was fucking her, trying to do it slow and soft but failing at that.

She said, "It's OK. Fuck me like a man likes to fuck. It's OK to be hard when it's this way. Fuck me like a woman gets fucked." I didn't really understand, but knew it was OK to start thrusting into her as hard and fast as I could. I came almost immediately, pumping out cum inside of her, and if felt like my whole body seized up. The hot spot inside, dropped down into my balls, spread out across my asshole and up my cock, up my spine, everywhere, convulsed, out my cock, so intense it was almost painful, and then my mind went completely blank and my lizard brain came. It was incomprehensible. I didn't understand it in language, in thought. I just experienced it, survived it somehow, and wanted it again. And again. And forever. If I slowed down, I didn't know it; I kept fucking her, deep, hard, fully. I had never felt someone so much, so completely.

After a few more orgasms I slowed down. I stayed as deep in her as I could. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and held on, bit my shoulder, clawed my back, humped up against me, over and over, and said "You are so hard. Your cock is so good. You are so hard. Fuck me, oh, please keep fucking me."

At some point I got semi-soft and somehow pulled out of her and she got up. I watched her ass and legs and got harder as she walked away, looked into some boxes, pulled out some sheets and pillows, came back over and I eyefucked her pussy as she bent down, spread out a sheet. I snuggled onto it with her and she wrapped us up, said, "I can't believe you are hard for me again" and I wasn't thinking of anything except getting back inside her.

Finally, hours later, she pushed my hips away, said "I am too sore, I can't keep doing it" and she finished me one more time with her hand as we kept tongue kissing. And then she mostly fell asleep but I wanted it more so she said "Maybe can you do it yourself, for me."

I worked up my nerve, said "Maybe can you take your shirt off?" She said, "Oh, what? I'm sorry... I didn't..." and she peeled it off and there, finally, were her tits. Wonderful, perfect, and I started up all over again. I jerked off and sucked her tits while she stayed mostly asleep. And she said, "You have to quit, I have to sleep, you have to stop, my body hurts everywhere." Then I was OK to just be next to her, feel her heat, smell her sex, hear her pulse and slow breathing, and for that moment life was perfect.

In the morning we had the awkward conversation, still naked and twined up together in sheets. I admitted her pussy was the first -- the only -- pussy I'd ever gone down on.

"But you said you only liked them shaved!"

"I really like your shaved pussy."

"I felt so stupid shaving it," she said.

"I think it's really beautiful like that."

"I think I look like a little girl."

I admitted I'd given her my virginity.

She said, "That's so sweet to me"

"I'm glad it's happened this way."

"I didn't know... I didn't think you were so inexperienced."

"I've been thinking of doing it with you since I first saw you," I said.

"Are you sure, really a virgin?"

"I hadn't even sucked on, uh... a boob before."

"I bet you sucked on your mom's boobs when you were a baby," she said. This with a crooked smile.

"I'd rather suck on my honorary mom's boobs."

She said "Oh... don't... don't say it like that again!" Then, "It's not... I'm not so experienced, either. I've only been with my ex-husband before. And we only ever did it that one way that he liked. And not even very often, really, only when he wanted. And you're the only person who's ever made me cum, except sometimes I've done it by myself."

Then she got out some lube, slid some up her pussy, slicked more over my cock, and said "Go slow and be gentle but let's fuck again." And as the sunlight crept across the floor and up the wall I explored her body in different positions; she told me I was kinky. Her alarm went off, letting her know it was time to get ready and go to work. I followed her into the bathroom and jerked off as I watched her shower. Then she told me to get in with her and she used a soapy hand to jerk me off while the hot water ran over our bodies. I shot off another load and she said, "I can't believe there is anything still left inside you!" And then we both got dressed again, in that nasty, black work polyester.

At work things seemed normal, maybe a little dreamlike. I saw Corin doing her job in her slacks and shirt but I knew her in a different way. I saw the silly sign on the wall she gave me for my seventeenth birthday -- "It has been ['14'] days since the last workplace yolk breaking". The orders came in, the plates went out. During a quiet moment in a smoke break she said, "This is going to get really complicated. Maybe. It's so kinky." When I was stacking dishes and nobody else was watching she gave me a little ass wiggle and smile. And the day was over and she locked up the back door and everyone walked to their cars.

Then she said, "Oh, you forgot your jacket!"

And I said, "No, I don't have... Oh, yeah, I forgot my jacket."

She unlocked the back and both of us went inside and watched until everyone else had driven away and she locked the door and I said "Let's turn on some light. I like to see you."

Which brings us up to the present, and Corin's looking into my eyes, and I'm kissing her with my tongue and she says, "I did think of something else we can do. I can show you another thing I know you will like."

And I say, "OK."

And Corin's dropping to her knees and unbuckling my belt.