All Comments on 'My Honorary Mom'

by YvetteTrix

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

Not much of astory Rushed.

Two stars.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner4 months ago

I think it is a damned fine story ... To hell with those two Anonymous turkeys.

.

and, a suggestion ( from one writer to another ) ... Google Elmore Leonard's Ten Rules For Writing ... some really good guidelines to go by.

please keep writing ... keep posting

Tail_Gunner AKA Levi Coldwater

wwaldripwwaldrip4 months ago

Excellent story enjoyed reading it, keep up the fine work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You switch from first to second person story telling half way through. And kind of just run the story jumbled together at the end, but you also set a good development and the action is hot. Work on spacing it out a little more, and keep the pov consistent throughout the story and you'll have a way better end product.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife at 5ft 3inches tall with 38DD tits was a clerk in an accounting firm. Her boss called her in to tell her she was being promoted to be one of the company’s secretaries. She came home and told me of her promotion and I suggested to her to get his attention using her bust. To put on a low-scooped necked crop top showing just a little under boob with of course no bra. Returning to work she sat doing secretarial work for three days. He never came near her desk. On her fourth day back at work she wore a see-through blouse with four buttons if the five unbuttoned showing more of her fabulous tits. Still no reaction or visit from her boss so she took a few things into his office. He suddenly stared at her breasts and told her to show him what she had brought in. She overlooked him examining her work and then he turned and with him being lower seated than her, his nose poked right between her tits and she seized the moment to grab his head and pull hi fully between her tits. Within just a few minutes he had my wife stripped and bent her over his desk and fucked her doggie, She moaned and said please fuck me from between my legs missionary style, he did. She came hard so did he. From that date one she sucked or fucked him at least twice a day and got promoted to be his new SEXretary.

TylerellaTylerella3 months ago

Just listen to Tailgunner. It was a very good story. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous