My Chastity Keyholding Introduction

Story Info
I learned about male chastity through an inadvertent text.
2.2k words
4.56
7.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Lauren and this is my story of discovering male chastity, keyholding, and a unique friendship.

The initial response I had to a certain text message I received from a tenant of mine was one of complete mystification. It was around 8:30 in the evening, and I had just asked him via text if he might be around the house the following morning. I'll share with you now his immediate response exactly as it appeared in my message inbox: Mistress, I consent to the complete surrender of my sexuality, my orgasms, including my genitals - I abdicate ownership of these things and surrender them completely to you as my Mistress and keyholder for a period of 10 days.

Several bewildered seconds passed, and I received another text from him saying: OMG, that was meant for someone else, I'm so sorry!

I was quite relieved to have confirmation that I was not the intended recipient of that text, but very soon after, I became undeniably fascinated by it. I read it again and again. What is going on here? Keyholder?

I immediately consulted Google and was surprised to find an ocean of clues after seeing the results of Mistress Keyholder rendered from the search. Curiosity became interest, and interest gave way to a quivering excitement! I read late into the evening, exploring several many websites, and eventually drifted off to sleep accompanied by sweet, dreamy thoughts of a delicious and shocking power exchange that must pulse at the heart of my recent discovery - keyholding.

I'm usually up at dawn but that morning I awoke to the sun's brightness turning the light orange shades of my bedroom window into a brilliant glow. Crawling out of bed, I walked over to the window, opened the shades, and shielded my recently awoken eyes from the sun. I looked down from my second story window at the casita next door. My mind, not fully awake, struggled to acknowledge the unexpected information I was inadvertently given last night by Darren, the man renting the casita I was looking down upon.

Darren was in his mid-thirties, attractive, and had a decent job managing a small public transportation operation at a nearby ski resort here in southern Colorado. He began renting the casita from me about a year ago and had been a wonderful tenant. I offer him reduced rent at times, if any lite work be needed on or around my house or the casita. The text I sent him last night was to inquire if he'd be around in the morning to look at my kitchen sink, which hasn't been draining properly. Needless to say, I got a bit sidetracked on this inquiry due to the text message he mistakenly sent me. Now, as I continued to look down on the casita, still shielding my eyes and unable to see the snow-covered mountains towering behind and above the property, questions began flooding my mind and my pulse noticeably quickened.

Darren was an unassuming but sharp and capable man in his mid-thirties. Athletic, skied and hiked a lot, and like me, seemed to spend a lot of time alone. I suppose you could say we stood somewhere between acquaintances and friends. Certainly, we chatted often as we lived next door to each other, and he had been over for dinner a couple of times, but I knew little of his personal life and he knew little of mine. There was no evidence of a girlfriend or significant other as he had never mentioned anything about this sort of thing, and I hadn't noticed a female or anyone else other than what appeared to be a male friend or two coming over to visit occasionally.

As for myself, I've been happily single for several years after the rough ending of a long relationship with a man I cared for deeply. I still thought of him occasionally but in no way missed being in a relationship. I have a very active outdoor life in a beautiful mountainous environment which keeps me feeling (and of course I like to think I look) young and fit. I have a precious cat, yoga class, and a satisfying solo sex life assisted by certain toys and my own vivid and fully satisfactory imagination. At 45 years of age, I've come to a peaceful place in life. After some success in the real estate field and happening on an incredibly good deal with this property, I'm pleased to say that I have no financial troubles.

The morning passed slowly with some remote work being done on the computer and as I previously mentioned, I intended on asking Darren if he would look at the sink, but I couldn't bring myself to text him about it.

Alas, I stopped to give this some real thought. He and I would eventually speak; this really isn't a big deal, I kept telling myself. It will just be a bit awkward at first now that I know about that part of his body which makes him a man, likely being confined to some variety of cage which is likely secured with a lock that he likely cannot open. It's no big deal really. Nonsense, it was entirely too much, I honestly couldn't stop thinking about it. And it made me nervous - nervous because I found the thought of his confinement so exquisitely intriguing if not arousing.

I knew at this point that I would have to ask him about it; the ice must be broken on the subject. There would be no way for me to go on interacting with my tenant, on any level, and at the same time affect that I had pushed this revelation out of my mind - it would be most unnatural. I couldn't bear trying to do that.

This wouldn't be easy but after all Darren and I had always gotten along perfectly well, and I can't deny one or two ephemeral thoughts occurring in the past year suggesting a harmless spark might have flashed between us even though I'm ten years older than him.

I texted him, simply asking, hey, I've got a draining issue with the kitchen sink, hoping you have time to look at it today?

He responded with, yes, is this afternoon, ok? I sent back a casual thumbs up and asked that he shoot me a text a little before coming over.

He texted that afternoon and knocked on the door ten minutes later. When I opened the door, we both broke into big smiles, and I was relieved that his eyes didn't avert my own. Darren had on hiking shoes, khaki colored nylon pants, broad shoulders and strong arms under a plain green short sleeved t-shirt, and a puffy winter hiking vest hugging his tapered waist. His thin brown hair was short, he had striking blue eyes, and stood a little taller than me at just under 6 feet.

I held the door open for him and asked that he please come in and sit down. He took a chair opposite the sofa I sat on - a glass coffee table sat low between us. I looked at him, unable to erase the grin from my face, and blurted out, "Darren, I just want to say that I'm ok about the text message you mistakenly sent me last night. I was shocked upon receiving it, yes, but I don't feel shocked about it now. It's out-there but certainly not the worst thing you could be into."

Me still smiling, Darren was silent and expressionless, he just stared at me for a few seconds, his head leaning forward, his mouth finally opening slightly, he said, "Lauren, I am truly sorry that happened. It was a total accident, and you can't imagine how embarrassing this has been for me. I even feared you might view all this in a threatening sort of way, and I want to sincerely apologize and assure you that you have nothing to be concerned about at all."

"That's good enough for me. It didn't cause me to worry, no. You've lived here for a year, have always paid rent on time, have been a fantastic neighbor and tenant, and you're very pleasant to be around, and a big help at times as well. It's not a big deal, Darren. Don't fret at all over this. Really, don't."

He was visibly relieved which put me at ease. I didn't want things to be weird between Darren and me. I hadn't planned on saying more but because I felt that he and I had gotten back to our normal standing, I hesitated but went on: "Now, I do have just a few of questions and I think it's only fair that you oblige me with answers because it was you, after all, who sparked my curiosity about this."

Smiling and blushing he said, "fair enough, I'll see if I can answer your questions."

"This kink you're into is called male chastity, is that right?"

"Yes, it is."

"And this person you sent that message to is your keyholder, is that right?"

"Yes, she is my keyholder."

"And how long have you been into this chastity thing?"

Darren sat up in his chair, pressed his fingers together, tilted his handsome head back a bit, thought for a few seconds, and said, "well, I've been reading about it online for some time now, maybe over a year or so, but I've only recently decided to take the full plunge."

I know I was unrestrained and for a brief time I regretted asking, "and what has the full plunge meant for you?"

Now with hesitation and with nervousness evident in his voice he got out the words, "I purchased a chastity cage (pause) and submitted my chastity application to an online keyholder." There was another pause as he looked at me, his softened eyes evincing real trust in sharing all that he had. This was indeed a pivotal moment in our association, a bonding moment, very natural and inevitable as time does its work on congenial human associations and develops them into friendships. And as often happens in these moments I couldn't find the right words to say, but I felt real earnestness in me as I returned his gaze.

"Wow! What a brave adventure you've embarked on! So, the real business is all very new?"

"Yes, that's exactly it. The real business has just begun, starting last night, as you know." (Darren smiling again)

This moment of trust now upon us prompted me to divulge that his text had led me to some online research last night and that I was initially surprised to discover how popular this kink was but the more I read about it the less surprised I became - learning about the appeal from both the man and the woman's perspective. This appeared to give Darren quite a start; his beautiful blue eyes brightened and widened as he took in a deep breath and then swallowed hard.

The conversation now reaching a clear endpoint, I smiled, stood up, and said, "So, do you feel like taking a look at this sink?" He laughed as he stood up and followed me into the kitchen. I wore black yoga pants and a beige long sleeve shirt that fit snugly but not overly tight. For the first time I wondered what Darren's eyes were about as he walked behind me into the kitchen. I also thought of the care that he must now take in regulating his male mind - keeping it on track for his own good and comfort.

That evening, I continued my online investigation about male chastity keyholding, exploring several well-maintained websites, some of which are very impressive. I searched hard for firsthand information from females, detailing the pleasure and power rush involved in holding the key to a man's locked chastity cage. I was gratified by discovering several accounts of women proclaiming a delectable rush of power in the complete ownership of a man.

I found myself looking down from my bedroom window, down at the casita where Darren must be inside and free to choose whatever dinner he wants to eat, free to pick up whatever book he might want to read, free to watch whatever program he's in the mood to watch - he might retain all such freedoms, but at present, Darren has no freedom at all concerning something of a far more intimate and personal nature. He can no longer choose to relieve his body when certain natural urges beckon him to do so.

And what seems even more humbling, he must have permission to fully extend himself as a man. Where does his mind turn when he considers the ability he had, not long ago, to feel the freedom and manly comfort of a full unrestrained erection?

The comfort he once felt in that freedom he surrendered to another human being, his keyholder, a woman, who may please herself with any form of comfort she desires.

Enraptured in a muse, Darren's cage came alive in my mind, inflicting unremitting discomfort upon him and at the same time coddling his keyholder with soothing assurance. If I were Darren's keyholder, I would take a special delight in his caging. How else could I be assured against any unsupervised boldness on his part infringing on my property rights?

The pleasure I took from considering the power his keyholder held over him launched my mind and body into an indescribable climax. I was then certain of what I must have.