With Open Arms Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer began to realize that Kacy was flirting with her. The thought caused a fluttering feeling in her stomach.

"Both," Jennifer answered, "I fooled around briefly with a friend who it turns out was in love with me at the time. I panicked halfway in and haven't done anything with a girl since. I'm ready to put all that behind me tonight."

Jennifer reached out and ran a manicured fingernail lightly up my arm and with a seductive look asked, "You know, I'm off in about fifteen minutes, could I interest you in a drink and maybe some dancing?"

Jennifer felt her nipples stiffen at the prospect of being able to grind her body up against this Asian beauty. She hadn't had any expectations of what she was looking for when picking Jasmine's out as a destination but was reasonably sure she couldn't have done much better.

Leaning into where their faces were just inches apart, she looked down at Kacy's red lips, suddenly hungry to taste them, and said, "I'd like that a lot."

The wattage on Kacy's already brilliant smile went up another notch. "Great," she said, "Why don't you get us a table, and I'll join you in just a few."

Kacy squeezed Jennifer's hand and then went about closing out her register for the next shift.

Jennifer took her drink and circled the dance floor, finally finding an available table where she sat and watched the action out on the dance floor. The sights out on the dance floor were incredibly erotic to her. The honesty of watching two women as they circled each other occasionally grinding up against each other, their hands caressing each other with light touches before their lips come together, it was incredibly arousing to watch.

She found herself focused on two women in particular. A taller brunette that appeared to be somewhere in her mid to late twenties held the hips of a blonde with an unbelievable ass as she slowly gyrated it into her partner's crotch. The brunette was slowly running her hands up and down the blonde's sides, using her fingertips to caress her lightly before finally grasping her breasts and squeezing them roughly. The blonde who's hair was cropped short on the back and sides with the top and bangs being longer thrust her head back in response and turned into her dance partner kissing her passionately. When the kiss finally broke apart, the brunette swung her date around and pulled her in. For the first time, Jennifer could see the girl's face and felt her breath catch in her chest, those eyes, that little button nose, and her slender neck; she'd seen them in her dreams repeatedly over the last couple of years. The hair was new, but it was no doubt it was Marianne.

At that moment, Kacy slid into the booth beside her, bringing a welcomed distraction. A waitress walked up, and they both ordered a drink. As she left to go retrieve their glasses, Kacy turned to her and leaned in close enough to be heard and asked, "What's up? The look on your face when I was walking over here was like you'd seen a ghost. You aren't getting ready to panic again, are you?"

Jennifer laughed as she looked down into the bottom of her empty glass before looking back up at the beautiful bartender and shaking her head. "No, nothing like that. I'm more than happy with where I am and who I'm with right now. It's just...well, the girl I was telling you about, the friend I grew up with..."

"Sure," Kacy said, "the friend that was in love with you and that you had the moment with."

Nodding her head in confirmation, Jennifer added, "Well, she went off to school in California when I started dating the guy that later abused me. I guess she couldn't handle being around me, not that I could blame her after the way I acted. Anyway, no one here has had any contact with her since she came out to her family and had them reject her."

"Okay," Kacy asked with her brow furrowed, "so where is this headed?"

Jennifer took a deep breath and said, "Well, another friend called me earlier tonight and told me she'd moved back to town with her girlfriend and well...she's the blonde with the short hair just over your right shoulder."

Kacy turned casually as not to appear to be staring, and as she sipped, her drink took in the scene. She then turned back to Jennifer as if she didn't have a care in the world, and said, "Wow, she's adorable, and that ass is to die for, in my opinion. I don't do the whole dominant-submissive thing, though, so I'd have to pass."

Jennifer peaked around Kacy to take a look, trying to determine what it was about them she was referring to in their behavior. She could see Marianne with both arms around her partner's neck, her hips swaying seductively in time to the beat as the brunette slid her hands down and began to roughly knead her ass cheeks, pulling Marianne's crotch into her thigh. Jennifer watched as her former friend ground her groin against the woman's leg. It would have been a highly erotic sight if not for the burning feeling of jealousy that seized Jennifer's heart as she watched.

"You don't see it?" Kacy asked.

She looked back at Kacy and shook her head. Kacy leaned in and pulled Jennifer's hair back, bringing her lips right up against her ear and said, "Look at her neck."

Jennifer closed her eyes and felt a cold chill run down her spine at the feel of Kacy's breath against her skin. She felt her pussy begin to leak as she became aroused at the feeling of having the beautiful woman so close. When she was at last able to focus on what she'd said, Jennifer turned once again and located Marianne's dancing body, focusing on her neck.

The slave collar was conspicuous then. She wasn't sure how it was she'd missed it, from the beginning. She felt flummoxed at the sight of the thick black studded collar; it's O ring prominently displayed for everyone to see. She couldn't equate what was in front of her with the girl she'd always known. She'd never taken Marianne as the submissive type. The math didn't seem to add up in her head.

Jennifer turned back to Kacy, not precisely sure of what to say.

"I take it you're surprised?" Kacy asked.

Jennifer nodded her head and gave a little laugh as she answered, "Oh yeah, to say the least, she was always so feisty and independent. I guess you can never truly know someone." She then turned her head back towards the dance floor and found her eyes entranced by the sight of the woman she'd been obsessing over since the night of the party. Watching the brunette claim ownership of her body, groping and caressing her as they ground their bodies together both aroused and infuriated her. She was angry with the brunette for having her hands and body where hers should have been. She was mad at her mother for pushing the idea of setting her up with Darren, especially with Darren, but most of all, she was angry at herself for failing to grasp what she hadn't known she so desperately wanted at the time.

It took Kacy reaching around and grabbing her opposite cheek and guiding her face back to bring her back to the here and now.

"She looks like she's moved on and happy. Don't you think you should try to do the same?" said Kacy as her eyes drifted down to Jennifer's lips. As she slowly leaned in, Jennifer licked her lips in anticipation, having forgotten all about the scene playing out behind her. As their mouths gently made contact, Jennifer felt Kacy's hand slide from her cheek to behind her head, drawing her in and kissing her a bit harder and with clear intent. She felt the Asian girl's tongue slide across her lips and eagerly opened her mouth to accept it in. Time and time again, the kiss broke apart only to immediately come back together, their tongues battling for supremacy. Jennifer couldn't help but moan as Kacy seized her bottom lip between her teeth and pulled at it. As their lips came back together, she took the tongue. Jennifer offered her and sucked it into her mouth, both lips wrapped around it as if to devour it.

Their kiss separated, at last, both women trying to catch their breath while staring into each other's eyes. Raising one eyebrow, Kacy gave her a mischievous smile and said, "Now there are two ways we can play this. One, we can give in to what we're both obviously feeling and we go back to your place where I spend the entire night fucking your brains out and making you come until you beg me to stop, at which point I make you come so more, or..."

"I choose choice number one," Jennifer interrupted her.

Kacy placed a finger on her lips. "As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted," she paused to give Jennifer a stern look, "Or, we could head out on the dance floor and grind against each other's bodies for a few songs because eventually you two are going to run into each other. It may be a big city, but it's a small community, would you rather her think you've been pining away since she disappeared like we both know you have, or that you've moved on as well?"

Jennifer knew she was right and that it was better to get this over with now. "What do you suggest?" she asked.

Kacy held her fingers up to her own eyes and then ran them back and forth between the two of them, "While we're out there on the dance floor, your eyes are only on me. Even if she happens to come into your sightline, you stay focused right here. I'll be your eyes and let you know when she spots you and how she reacts. Once we've accomplished our goal, then we head to your place for a night of lesbian debauchery like you've never imagined."

And with that, she slid out of the booth pulling Jennifer along with her. As they settled onto the dance floor and began to move in rhythm to the music and each other, Jennifer did as instructed and focused totally on Kacy. It was effortless to admire how the dark-headed beauties body moved. As the song ended, Kacy leaned in close and said, "I'm going to turn you away from me and wrap my arms around your waist. I want you to grind your sweet ass back against me but keep your eyes closed as if your absorbed in what's happening between us. That way, there's no chance of you two making eye contact.

Jennifer leaned in and kissed her before replying, "That shouldn't be too hard."The next song had a more sultry beat, not the typical thing you slow danced to but a good song if you were looking to grind up against someone. When Kacy grabbed her hips and spun her around, she didn't resist. Focusing on the music, with closed eyes and feeling Kacy up against her. Jennifer could feel the bartender's hands draw her hips back, so leaning forward, she began thrusting her ass again while continuing to sway her hips back and forth. After a moment, she felt hands slide around her waist and rise to just under her breasts. Wanting to be caressed, Jennifer brought her hands up over Kacy's, drawing them up and over her chest. Kacy pulled back on her as she squeezed firmly, forcing Jennifer back into a standing position. Jennifer felt a hand snake around her neck and grab her chin, turning her face back towards Kacy's.

Their mouths met in a sensual dance of tongues. Jennifer turned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around Kacy's neck. The music, the dance floor, and all the people on it disappeared for that one moment as she found herself wholly consumed by their kiss. When it finally broke, Kacy leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Do not turn and don't change the way your acting; she spotted you." Kacy then sucked the bottom of her earlobe into her mouth, nibbling on it and causing a quiver to begin between the blonde's thighs. She allowed her lips to trace a trail down her neck and back up under her chin before returning to her lips and seizing them one more time.

When this kiss broke, Jennifer stood there with her eyes closed, wanting more. She was still lost in her lust when she heard Kacy say, "Wow."

She opened her eyes and saw Kacy focused with rapt attention over her shoulder. When she still didn't turn, Kacy tapped her arm repeatedly. Jennifer swung her head around, searching for whatever it was that had drawn Kacy's look so intently. There against the bar, she saw where the brunette had Marianne trapped, one hand roughly wrapped in her hair pulling her neck back at an odd angle while she pointed a finger in her face and scolded her. They couldn't hear what was said, but it was clear from their body language; it wasn't pleasant. Marianne looked scared, and out of instinct, Jennifer started forward before Kacy grabbed her arm and mouthed, "Don't."

They both watched as one of the bartenders tried to intervene only to seemingly be threatened by the brunette, who then grasped Marianne's wrist and yanked it hard, pulling her along behind her. Just before they went through the exit, Marianne cast a look over her shoulder, making eye contact with Jennifer; her eyes seemed to plead, but for what Jennifer wasn't sure.

As they waited for their Uber, Kacy explained, "I stopped you because you'd have only made things worse on her by intervening. It started right after she noticed you. Your friend had the same look on her face that you had when I walked up to our booth tonight. She just froze there on the dance floor, and when her girl finally noticed they had words, not heated at first, at least until she started towards us and then it got ugly. Your friend must have said the wrong thing, which brought an immediate reaction from her domme. She dragged her off the dance floor by the hair of the head, which is what I originally reacted to and started trying to get your attention. You saw the rest of it."

Jennifer fought to hold back her tears, it was a near thing, but she was just able to squelch the emotion threatening to spill out. Gathering herself and looking over at Kacy, she asked, "You said I'd have only made things worse had I gone over, what do you mean?"

Kacy took her hand and sighed, "In these D/s type relationships, the domme takes possession of her subs mind and body. In the most involved cases, she tells them what to wear, what to eat when to eat, and when they can come. She controls every aspect of their life, and if these two have been together since sometime in her freshman year, then I can almost guarantee you she's become psychologically dependent on her domme. You might have been able to stop what was happening publicly, but by doing so, you'd have only magnified her punishment once they got home, and before you doubt it, she would have gone home with her domme."

"How can you be so sure?" Jennifer asked her.

Kacy gave her a sad smile and said, "Because for the last five years I've worked in a lesbian bar, a lesbian bar that is frequented by quite a few such relationships because it's the most upscale lesbian bar in town. These domme types tend to be peacocks, meaning they want to and often have the means to show off. They're not headed to any random lesbian bar to do that; they're going to the nicest one in town."

She paused there as they pulled up in front of Jennifer's building. Once they'd stepped out of the car, she took Jennifer's hand and said, "Don't get me wrong, most of these D/s relationships are loving ones."

"But how can that be?" asked Jennifer, "I mean they physically abuse their so-called slaves, how can that be loving?"

Kacy shook her head, "It's not like you think Jennifer. By and large, the relationship between the two people in question is a give and take. The domme needs to dominate. Not only does it arouse and fulfill her, but she feels powerless without a sub willing to give her that power. The sub meanwhile is likely tired of making decisions in their lives, and when it comes to the bedroom, they yearn for someone to take charge. When there's a meeting of the minds between two such individuals, a symbiosis, so to speak, it's very fulfilling for both parties."

"You mean like a codependency type situation?" Jennifer asked.

Kacy's head shake was adamant, "No, in that type relationship one person enables the other's addiction or mental issue or maybe just their immaturity. They don't know who they are without that relationship. A domme without a sub still knows who she is. She may feel incomplete until she finds someone willing to fill that role but is otherwise capable of carrying on with her day to day life."

As they stepped into the elevator, Jennifer mashed the button for the penthouse, causing Kacy to raise an eyebrow in surprise. Jennifer winked at her before saying, "Well, I've been in an abusive relationship, it almost cost me my life more than one time, and I can promise you, intentionally hurting someone out of love is a lie."

Kacy cautiously reached her hand up to the blonde's face, her hand mere inches from Jennifer's cheek before pausing and allowing it to hover there. When Jennifer didn't object, Kacy softly caressed the scar that ran the length of her face. Her touch was so light it sent chills down Jennifer's spine.

"Did the bastard do this to you?" Kacy asked.

Jennifer nodded in response before grabbing Kacy's hand and kissing her palm.

Kacy smiled at the gesture and said, "No, you're right, hurting or abusing someone you're in a relationship is never right. But, we're talking about sensual pain. Any marks sensual pain leave usually fade very quickly. The domme does it to heighten and enhance the pleasure feelings the sub is getting. When your body feels pain, it produces certain chemicals into the bloodstream called endorphins that make nerve endings more sensitive. Endorphins released during sex are also common, so the mixture of the two can make orgasms particularly intense."

They felt the elevator stop, and as the doors opened, Jennifer was quick to observe, "You sound like maybe your knowledge comes from a bit of experience."

Smiling over at Jennifer, Kacy took her hand and said, "Oh yeah, I've tinkered around with the concept with a few lovers both on the giving and receiving of things. A little light spanking and restraint or being blindfolded can be fun. It's the whole submitting thing I'm opposed to doing. I have way too controlling a personality ever to be able to do that, yet I have no desire to be on the other end of things either."

Jennifer unlocked her door as she listened to Kacy talking, conscious of what was about to happen. She could feel her pulse quicken as she invited her beautiful companion inside. She was about to offer her a glass of wine when she felt Kacy's hands at her hips. The Asian beauty spun her around and pinned her hands against the wall, quickly pressing her lips against Jennifer's. When their tongues intertwined, Jennifer moaned into Kacy's mouth, melting into the kiss. Taking that as encouragement, Kacy slid her knee between the legs of the blonde and pressed it into her core, drawing another moan. Jennifer began to push her groin up and down against her new lover's thigh, feeling the beginnings of her climax start to build.

As Kacy broke the kiss, Jennifer could see that her already dark-colored eyes had become pools of darkness in her aroused state. "Point me in the direction of the bedroom girl, or I swear I'm going to fuck you right here," Kacy declared.

To tongue-tied to speak, Jennifer pointed in the direction of the master suite. Kacy grabbed her hand and led her towards the door she'd looked to, dragging her along behind her.

Once inside, Kacy spun her around, placing one arm around her while the other pressed down on her back. Jennifer quickly relented, placing her hands on the bed for support as Kacy flipped her skirt up over her hips and promptly yanked her thong down her long legs. Jennifer lifted first one leg and then the other, stepping out of the panties as she did. Kacy tapped the insides of her thighs, signaling her to spread her legs wider.

The dark-headed beauty stared at the sight before her. The lips of Jennifer's pussy were swollen with desire and glistened with her arousal. Using both her hands, she grasped the blonde's ass cheeks and spread them apart, noting her puckered anal opening. She couldn't wait any longer to pleasure the beauty in front of her.

123456...8