With Open Arms Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women looked at each other briefly. Tabitha was instantly game to the idea of watching. She had always been curious about how lesbian sex worked, and getting to see it live was too good an offer to pass.

Charlie, on the other hand, was just horny as fuck. The sounds emanating from the bedroom had made her panties sticky. She liked dick too much to every seriously consider giving it up, but the sexy redhead had found the noises coming from the other room enticing.

They both stood and made their way cautiously to the bedroom door, entering to find Marianne still spread open and laying on the bed. The room smelled like sex only exasperating the level of arousal both women felt.

As they watched, Jennifer climbed back onto the bed and again began to slide the thick cock up and down Marianne's slick folds. With the head coated in her girl cum, she eased it back into her with one long smooth stroke.

"Does that feel good having my fat cock back in you slut?"

Marianne, who had been doing her best to ignore the presence of her friends, said, "Yes, Jenn."

"Yes, what?" Jennifer demanded.

The rigid cock sliding in and out of her hole was enough encouragement to help her overcome her embarrassment of the situation. "Yes, Jenn. Please fuck your lesbian slut hard and make her come again," she begged.

Increasing the pace of her pounding, Jennifer licked her thumb and reached down between Mariannes' s legs and used the wet digit to begin rubbing her clit. Her submissive's reaction was almost instantaneous.

"Of fuck yes, Jenn. Your slut is about to come all over your fat cock again."

Not letting up, Jennifer began pulling the rubber cock almost all the way out before jamming it back in again. Using her thumb and forefinger, she pinched Marianne's clit, squeezing it in intervals timed with her strokes. That was more than sufficient to send the sub over the top.

"Cumming...I'm cumming again...fuck, so good..." Marianne cried out her thighs quivering and shaking so noticeably that Jennifer knew the other two women present couldn't possibly miss it.

When Marianne's climax had at last crested and then began to settle, Jennifer slowly slid the cock from her pussy, being careful to extract as much of her cream and juices as possible. She then slid from the bed and walked back to the headboard and picked up Zoe's pillow. Once again, she used the pillowcase to wipe the excess girl goo from the rubber cock.

From the other end of the room, she heard Tabitha remark, "Yeah, hon, you might have some issues." When they'd all finally stopped laughing, Jennifer said, "Okay, I think we can get out of her now. It's time to take my girlfriend to her new home." Marianne smiled, liking that comment and knowing for the first time in years; she was going home.

As the others gathered together the remainder of Marianne's things, Jennifer slipped an envelope out of her backpack and laid it on Zoe's desecrate pillow. On top of the note, she placed the collar with the now broken lock.

Being the last one out the door, she cut off the lights and locked the door on her way out, only wishing she could still be present for Zoe's homecoming.

Neither Charlie nor Tabitha commented on M's attire for her trip upstairs. She still wore her white lingerie with no panties. Over the top of it, Marianne wore a very short silk robe that barely covered her bare pussy. If she was uncomfortable with the situation, she didn't act like it, and Jenn would have bet money that had she ran two fingers between her naked folds, they'd have come away dripping.

After helping put all of M's things away in Jennifer's massive walk-in closet, the four girls opted for what for them had become a regular occurrence during their high school years.

As they stood out on the back porch, the dank smell of marijuana wafting in the night air, they laughed at the thought of Zoe's return home. Marianne shook her head while smiling and said, "She will freak when she realizes I'm gone, and then when Zoe sees the condition of her pillow, she's liable to have a seizure."

And then, as if feeling a sudden wave of guilt, Marianne said, "You know, I could have at least left a note. She had some serious issues with anger, but I still feel a bit guilty about not leaving word."

Tabitha said, "That's because you're a good person, sweetie."

Taking a deep inhale of the rapidly diminishing joint, Jennifer handed it across to Charlie and exhaled the smoke into the night sky. "No need to worry," she said, "I took care of the note. I left it sitting on top of her pillow along with your broken collar."

"Oh shit," said Charlie, "please tell us you still have a copy."

Jennifer shook her head, saying, "You know old fashioned me; I wrote it freehand."

Tabitha grinned and said, "And you just don't happen to remember what it says right now, do you?"

Shaking her head, Jennifer replied, "Must be the weed, but I really can't recall."

Several hours later and in a dark room, the two young lovers snuggled against each other while whispering their undying love for one another. Despite the road, they'd taken to reach this point and all the pain it had entailed, neither woman would be unwilling to do it all again for the same results. Their past was notable only because it molded them into who they currently were. It was the future they both looked forward to discovering; that was the most exciting thing they had to look towards facing together.

Jennifer synched her iPhone to a set of Bluetooth speakers mounted into her headboard and began a playlist of classic rock love songs she'd put together for just such an occasion.

As "Waiting For A Girl Like You" by Foreigner began to play, Jennifer leaned in to kiss her lover. Marianne accepted the kiss sucking on her domme's bottom lip before running her tongue around the rim of both her lips. Jennifer cupped her subs firm right breast and began to tweak the nipple on it. Marianne moaned into her mouth in response and cupped both her lover's ass cheeks. Squeezing them, she used their leverage to roll Jennifer over on top of her and then spread her legs as Jenn's thigh came to rest between her legs, and Marianne began to grind her clit against her lover's leg.

Sensing Marianne's need and already familiar with her own, Jennifer spread her legs slightly and shifted down to line up their centers. When she began to rub their clits against each other, Marianne matched her rhythm. Journey's Open Arms started to play as the two women began making love. It had always been Jennifer's favorite love song, and it's appropriate lyrics only served to make the moment all that more special.

Living without you

Living alone

This empty house seems so cold

Wanting to hold you

Wanting you near

How much I wanted you home

But now that you've come back

Turned night into day

I need you to stay

So now I come to you

With open arms

Nothing to hide

Believe what I say

So here I am

With open arms

Hoping you'll see

What your love means to me

Open arms

Epilogue One

Zoe opened the door to her apartment, filled with the expectation of being able to take her frustrating weekend out on Marianne. In her mind, the girl had more than earned it considering her refusal to respond to any of Zoe's texts, a clear violation of the rules she'd long ago established. A good fifty lashes with her crop should do to remind her of her place in their relationship. It was a start, at least.

It was still reasonably early on a Sunday night, so Zoe instantly knew something was wrong when she found all the lights off in the apartment. "If that bitch has gone out without my permission," she thought to herself, "I swear I'll double her punishment. That cunt won't be able to sit down for a month."

It wasn't until she reached the bedroom that it dawned on the domme that her sub had flown the coop. Seeing the broken collar and envelope laying on her pillow Zoe snatched it up. Catching a familiar odor served to elevate her anger as she tore the envelope open. Inside she found a handwritten letter, opening it, she began to read.

Dearest Zoe,

What's up, Bitch? First off, congratulations on your recent trip to represent your school out west. You can thank me for making the arrangments and ensuring your inclusion. You probably wouldn't have gotten a whiff by their selection committee otherwise, so you owe me one.

Secondly, I guess you've noticed that "your" girl isn't presently at home. But see, that is an incorrect assumption on your part, which is probably a common occurrence for you, a disturbing thing considering your chosen profession. Maybe you should start trying that scientific method before making such assumptions, just a thought.

You see, your girl is, in fact, at home as she lives with me now. I guess penthouse living was more her style as I'm sure she'd be glad to tell you herself, but most likely, her talented tongue is busy eating my pussy.

You see, this isn't about you and me. It was always about Marianne and how she deserves love and respect both in and outside the bedroom. Sure she has a bit of a kinky streak and enjoys being humiliated a bit at times. No worries, though, since she now has a lover more than capable of taking care of ALL her needs, a lover that will put her first always and forever.

Now, she told me what a spoiled little bitch you can be and said how you think you should always get your way. So I'll write slowly here in hopes that you'll be able to absorb this piece of wisdom and move on with your life.

Let it go.

Let her go.

Things aren't going to go well for you if you don't.

Also, I do owe you a little gratitude, so allow me to thank you for the use of that expensive cum rag you call a pillowcase. You see, MY sub's tongue had me so gooey after Marianne repeatedly made me come (of course, while I lay in your spot on your bed) so hard that I needed something to sop up all the excess fluids dripping from my hot cunt after I'd coated Marianne's face with my essence.

Of course, things were just the opposite when I laid her back on your bed and fucked her to multiple orgasms. It was clear from the way she reacted and how hard she came that she hadn't been fucked right in years. It left so much of her cream and girl goo on the cock. I had to use that expensive cum rag of yours again.

Your just lucky I didn't need to take a shit.

Better than you in every way,

Jennifer Waters

P.S. Did I forget to mention that I got you banned from Jasmine's?

Epilogue Two

In the more than three years since they'd gotten together, the two friends were seldom ever apart. Except for when they were in class, they were always together, more so these days with the baby's impending arrival. Their little girl would come into the world shortly after Jennifer turned twenty-five and just a couple of months after Marianne and received her Masters. Jennifer was forced to waddle everywhere she went now because of her prodigious belly but didn't mind the price for meeting one of the goals on the list she'd made before starting high-school.

She was still one semester shy of getting her undergrad degree. She would take this semester off to spend with the baby before returning for the spring semester. After that, she would be two short years away from achieving another goal and earning her MBA.

Of course, she had enough money in the bank that working wasn't a prerequisite for either her or Marianne. So, they decided that whatever it was either of them chose to do; they wouldn't let it interfere with the commitments they'd made to one another. That would include their child as well. They'd both discussed how much they wanted to succeed at that job compared to the role their mothers had done, notably Jennifer's.

Speaking of Sharon Waters, she managed to turn Jennifer being gay into a plus when she got name-dropped in an article that talked about parents of gay children among the rich and famous. She was less thrilled about finding out she was soon to be a grandmother and appalled to discover that Jennifer's sperm donor was none other than Marianne's younger brother. It made sense on multiple levels to the young couple. Their daughter would carry both of their DNA as a result and would always know who her biological father was.

Charlie graduated but instead of going to work, finally hooked that rich guy she'd been chasing all these years. The gorgeous redhead was a radiant bride with her three bridesmaids backing her up.

Tabby is still single and ready to mingle, only she goes both ways these days. It seems her little excursion into our sex life made quite an impact on her sexuality. And while we all thought it might be hot to get together for a bit of a threesome, we didn't want to risk damage to our friendship.

Now Liza had no issue with loaning Kacy to satisfy her curiosity. Kacy, who wears a collar in some show of sympathy for dogs of the world, apparently rocked her world. These days Tabby can often be found spending her evenings in the company of many of the college students she teaches at Jasmine's. Tabby swears she's never fucked one of them. Of course, she also declares she's never sold any marijuana to them either, so we're calling bullshit.

And Zoe? Well, poor Zoe never did get her shit together after losing Marianne. After repeated attempts to harass Jennifer and Marianne and to bypass the security put in place to protect the penthouse, the co-op voted to ask her to leave.

She attempted to sue the owner of Jasmine's but soon found out that video existed of her assaulting Marianne on the dance floor, video backed up by an affidavit from Marianne. She dropped the lawsuit the next day.

It was the school that dealt her the most severe blow, though. After repeated complaints from Marianne and various others regarding Zoe's multiple attempts to force her way into classrooms or study sessions to harangue her former girlfriend into coming back with her to California, Zoe had her thesis rejected. Between losing Marianne and her immediate chances at a doctorate, the wannabe domme suffered a nervous breakdown and was forced to head home in disgrace.

She should have taken Jennifer's advice and let it go.

1...345678