With Open Arms Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer felt Kacy's tongue sweep up her folds, burying itself in her cleft, causing her to sink her head against the bed's comforter.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, feeling fresh moisture begin to leak from her pussy. Darren had never gone down on her. He claimed that it was for lesser men that didn't know how to fuck. He honestly believed the key to her sexual pleasure began and ended with his dick.

He'd been wrong as he was about most everything having to do with her.

Jennifer's train of thought was utterly discombobulated once Kacy's tongue found her clit. The instant waves of pleasure were almost overwhelming to her as she'd never felt anything quite like it. In all of her fantasies, she'd never imagined it could feel this good. How could she have likely gone to this point in her life without experiencing this level of ecstasy?

Kacy broke contact with the delicious pussy and exclaimed, "Goddamn, your pussy tastes so fucking good." She then slid two fingers into the blondes wet opening and said, "My mouth had been watering at the thought of tasting you since the moment I laid eyes on you."

Jennifer felt her orgasm begin to approach as Kacy stroked her fingers in and out of her pussy with reckless abandon. She could feel her lover's fingertips bumping against her G spot and knew she wouldn't last much longer.

Sensing that Jennifer was about to come, Kacy removed her fingers, resulting in a groan from Jennifer. The Asian beauty lightly slapped her ass, resulting in a squeal from the blonde. "Flip over on your back, baby; I want to be able to see your face when you come."

Jennifer didn't hesitate to do as she'd been requested, rolling over on her back and spreading her legs to give Kacy ample access to her goodies. Leaning down between the legs of the blonde, Kacy slid two fingers in as deep as she could, curling her palm upwards and began stroking them in and out of the girl's tight cunt. Jennifer was moaning continuously by this point and had started to thrust her hips in time with the dark-haired beauties fingers.

"Fuck yeah, "Jennifer cried out, "you're fucking my pussy so good. You're going to make me come so hard, Kacy, please don't stop."

In response, Kacy lowered her mouth to the blonde's clit and sucked it in, clenching it between her teeth and scraping them over it repeatedly. Jennifer's hips arched off the bed in response as she unconsciously began to pinch her nipples through her shirt. She felt as though her body was ready to explode, and when Kacy started to flick the tip of her tongue over her little nub, she did just that.

"I'm c...cumming," she yelled, her hips thrashing as convulsions ran through her core. Kacy ran her tongue down the girl's cleft as she pulled her fingers out of the girl's cunt and replaced them with her tongue, lapping and sucking away at all the sweet juices leaking from her lover.

Not content yet, Kacy continued to lick and suck at the girls opening, stuffing her tongue inside it and running it in circles. Even as Jennifer began to come down from her climax, she could feel waves of pleasure start to radiate in her core again. She reached down and tried to push Kacy's head away, saying," I want to taste you." The dark-headed girl denied her by grabbing her wrists and saying, "Baby, I promise you're going to get plenty of opportunities to sample my pussy tonight. But this is your first time, and I want it to be something you'll always remember, so for now, just lay back and enjoy."

Kacy removed her mouth from Jennifer's pussy and once again inserted her fingers into her opening, this time adding a third digit to the mix. As she continued to stroke into Jennifer's well-lubricated opening, she slid her way up, ordering the blonde to remove her shirt and bra. Jennifer immediately followed her order and instead of unbuttoning the expensive shirt, managed to rip it over her head as if in desperation. Once she'd removed the bra, Kacy clamped down on her right nipple and sucked hard as she worked it with her tongue, all the while continuing to stroke her fingers in and out of Jennifer's pussy.

Kacy released her nipple and said, "For tonight, you're all mine. I'm going to make you come all night long."

Her words reminded Jennifer of one of her favorite heavy metal songs, You Shook Me All Night Long by ACDC.

Working double time

On the seduction line

She was one of a kind, she's just mine all mine

Wanted no applause

Just another course

Made a meal out of me and came back for more

Had to cool me down

To take another round

Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing

'Cause the walls were shaking

The earth was quaking

My mind was aching

And we were making it and you

Shook me all night long

Yeah you shook me all night long

Kacy began to use the palm of her hand to slap against Jennifer's clit, pounding her with her fingers as quickly as possible. When the blonde didn't think she could handle any more stimulation, Kacy clamped down on her nipple once again, only this time with her teeth. She pulled at it with her teeth, stretching it as far as it would go while she used her left hand to pinch her other nipple roughly.

Jennifer had first wanted to resist the torture to her nipples, but though it hurt, the jolts it sent to her core each time Kacy pulled or twisted at her nipples was enough to send her over the precipice. She came squirting her juices all over Kacy's palm, her thighs quivering as her head thrashed side to side, reveling in the feeling.

Kacy slid up and seized her lips. Jennifer immediately returned the kiss, although she felt drained entirely after her back to back climaxes. Kacy nibbled and sucked on her lips as Jennifer took the opportunity to begin unbuttoning her vest. When she had it undone, she began sliding it off the dark-haired girl's shoulders as she gazed hungrily at her thirty-two C breasts. Once the garment was no longer a part of the equation, she grabbed Kacy's shoulders and rolled her over while continuing to kiss her passionately.

When their lips finally separated, Jennifer worked her way down Kacy's neck, leaving little kisses along a trail that led to her left nipple. She grasped the breast and firmly squeezed it as she began to run her tongue in circles around Kacy's nipple without actually making contact with her nipple. She then blew warm air on the nipple causing goosebumps to form around Kacy's areola. When the dark-headed beauty sighed and began to moan in response, Jennifer sucked the nipple into her mouth and began working it with her tongue.

"Fuck, baby, you're such a hot little le," Kacy exclaimed, "I can't believe my pussy will be the first you've ever tasted."

As Jennifer continued to alternate her mouth and tongue from nipple to nipple, she slid her hand down and for the first time, found her hand cupping a pussy. Since that night and her kiss with Marianne, she'd dreamed of this moment, wanting it with all her being. Fate had intervened to prevent it until now. No more would she deny herself the life she was meant to live, for now on, now Jennifer would go after what she wanted.

As she slid two fingers between Kacy's engorged lips and worked them back and forth, soaking them in the dark-haired girl's juices, she began to kiss her way down her torso. As she reached the Asian girl's belly button, she paused and ran her tongue around and inside it, repeatedly dipping it in and out. As she did, she allowed her fingers to slip inside Kacy's opening and begin to fuck her

.

"Fuck Baby, your fingers feel so good, "said a very vocal Kacy, "Are you going to suck on my clit while you fuck me, Baby? Are you going to make me come all over your tongue and fingers? I want you to taste my come so bad baby. Once you taste it, you'll never be able to deny yourself the pleasure again."

Eager to find out if Kacy's boasts were right, she dragged her tongue down across the girl's smooth, hairless mound and at last, found the object of her desire. As she continued to fuck Kacy steadily, she used her left hand to spread the girl's lips apart and then drug her tongue between her folds, taking her first glorious taste. She quickly found though that one was not enough as she continued running her tongue the length of Kacy's slick fold finding the flavor addictive. It was sweet with just a hint of a twang, the taste matching her aroma.

As she finally began to lap at Kacy's clit, the dark-headed beauty became even more vocal.

"That's it, baby, yes!" she yelled, "Suck on my fucking clit baby, make me come all over that sexy face. Oh, fuck, just the thought of it makes me want to come. I can't wait to see your face painted with my come."

Jennifer was only too happy to oblige her, sucking the little pink nub into her mouth and nibbling on it lightly with her teeth. Kacy arched her back off the bed and cried out, "You're going to make my pussy come so hard, baby. I'm going to come on your face. Look at me, you little cuntlicker. Watch me as I come all over your tongue."

Jennifer had her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations of the slick texture of Kacy's slit, the savory aroma emanating from her, and of course, the unparalleled taste. Still, upon hearing Kacy's command, she alertly opened them and made eye contact with the Asian girl's dark orbs.

"Oh, Goddamn it, Jennifer. I'm coming, baby. You're making me come like a fucking pussy eating pro you fucking lesbian you." Kacy cried her hips thrashing about as she rode out the massive wave of pleasure that overtook her.

Jennifer wasn't sure of what to make of Kacy's verbosity, but she felt empowered in the way she'd made the experienced lesbian come. She kissed her way up her body, stopping to lick and nibble on her nipples. When she reached her mouth and began to kiss her, Kacy eagerly returned her kisses and wrapped both arms around her. Eventually, Jennifer settled into the crook of the smaller woman's arms and lightly ran her fingers over Kacy's nipples.

"That was amazing, all of it; there wasn't a bit of it that was a let down from my fantasies," said Jennifer

Kacy leaned in and kissed her tenderly, saying, "That's only the beginning baby, but I'm so glad you enjoyed it."

They laid there for a moment, both trying to come down a bit before engaging in a second round. After Jennifer's heart rate had settled, Kacy asked, "Can I ask you a question, Baby?"

Jennifer stiffened slightly, afraid she was going to ask about him. Kacy felt her apprehension and turned into her, asking, "Whoa sweetie, what's wrong?"

Shaking her head, Jennifer said, "I...I don't want to talk about him."

Hugging the blonde tightly, Kacy said, "No, Baby, I wasn't going to ask you about him or what happened."

"What then," Jennifer asked.

"I was just wondering what your plans were regarding your friend?" she asked.

Her eyes narrowed in confusion. Jennifer asked, "What do you mean? She appears to have made her choice. You told me interfering would only make things worse, so even though I hate it, I don't see what I can do to help her."

"You said she lives here in the building?" Kacy asked.

Jennifer nodded her head and said, "Apartment four on the ninth floor if I remember right, I have it written down somewhere. Why?"

"Well," Kacy said, "Living here in the building together, you're bound to run into one another sooner or later. I saw the way you two reacted towards one another, and it's obvious there are still some deep feelings there that are going to have to be dealt with eventually."

Jennifer wasn't sure how she wanted to respond to Kacy's astute observation. The look that Marianne gave her as her girlfriend dragged her out of Jasmine's indicated yearning of some kind. If that was true, why had she never contacted her, though?

"I could almost buy that if it hadn't been nearly three years since I heard a word from her. That entire time she had my cell number, and yet I didn't even get one call, not even when I was near death in the hospital. So explain that to me, and maybe I'll start to believe you."

Kacy shrugged her shoulders and replied, "There's some important information we're missing, but I'm telling you, I saw her face when she spotted you, and I know the loo of longing when I see it. There were jealousy and anger in her eyes directed towards me, but when her eyes went to you, that disappeared. All I saw then was; never mind."

Jennifer had been tracing a tattoo consisting of some Asian lettering on Kacy's arm while she listened, wanting to accept what she was saying but still not convinced.

"All you saw was what?" Jennifer asked.

Kacy let out a sigh knowing she had no choice now but to complete the thought. "All I saw was love, and I know that look. The older I get, the more desperate I am to see that look directed towards me."

"She has a girlfriend or a mistress, whatever they call each other. They looked close to me last night before her girl freaked out." Jennifer argued.

Kacy reached over and stroked the scar on Jennifer's cheek and said, "What I saw was pure and unadulterated lust and nothing more."

Jennifer said nothing while considering Kacy's words. She knew she cared a great deal for Marianne and was attracted to her. Jennifer wasn't sure though that the two feelings hadn't become convoluted convincing her it was more than that. But would she be dreaming of her more than two years later if that was the situation? Jennifer didn't think so. No, what she was feeling seemed to have romantic origins, the question was, how deep did they go?

She laid her head against Kacy's chest and decided to come clean and give her the whole sordid story. She had no real reason to trust this woman, but for some reason, she did. At the very worse, she felt like they could become good friends, and right now, she could use a few more of those.

She told Kacy of her group of friends and how they'd all met and how she'd at first kept them at arm's length because of wanting to spend time with her Dad. Then she talked about finding her father and her long depression afterward. She related how her Uncle had pushed her to snap out of it and their trip to the diner. Of course, telling the tale also meant having to include mention of her mother, someone she seldom mentioned other than in therapy. Listening to her story, even Kacy could tell there was nothing ambiguous about Jennifer's feelings towards her mother. And when she'd heard the part about the agreement and how she'd pushed the abusive boyfriend on her, she could understand why.

"At first dating, Darren wasn't that bad. Like I told you, he was a good looking guy and came from a very wealthy and successful family. Darren had a high paying and stable job, so I knew Darren wouldn't be mooching off of me, and to be honest, I was treated well at the very beginning. No, I wasn't attracted to him, and I was always open about that to my mom, but she just kept assuring me that if I gave him a chance that he would grow on me. At the time, I was still battling with my sexual identity and trying to convince myself that I wasn't gay. I just thought it would be so much easier if I was attracted to men and could find that great love that I'd heard about while growing up. Anyway, when she found out we still weren't having sex after being together a month, she started to push me to give in to his desire to do so. She told me how I'd never feel close to him if I wasn't fully willing to let him in and become intimate with him. I wanted to believe it was possible, but even then, deep down, I knew I was fooling myself. When I finally did give him my virginity, it was painful, unpleasant, and extremely unfulfilling. I locked myself in the bathroom afterward and cried. I think that was the first time that I felt one hundred percent certain that I was gay. After that, I was marking time to fill my end of the agreement with my mother. I knew then that I had to cut ties with her personally and financially if I ever wanted t to be happy, so I stayed in the relationship."

Jennifer paused there and took a deep breath before letting it out with a long and sad sounding sigh. Kacy knew that she was getting to the difficult part of her tale, so she opted to give her the latitude necessary to feel comfortable telling it.

"The first time he hit me, we'd just returned from a social event that my friends Charlie and Tabitha had also attended. He'd gotten frustrated with me there because he felt I'd ignored him all night. It wasn't true, but there was no use in arguing with him once he'd stated his stance on something. I spent a half-hour of the time we were there discussing with friends our efforts to make contact with Marianne, but that was less than a quarter of the time we were there. By the time we'd gotten to my house, he'd decided that sex would be a great way for me to make it up to him, but to be honest, the thought of having sex with him made me even more nauseous than normal, so I told him no."

Kacy saw tears begin to run down Jennifer's face and quickly realized what she was trying to work herself up to say. "You don't have to tell me anything more, Babe. It's obvious how painful a memory this is for you, so please don't feel like you have to tell me."

Jennifer shook her head, saying, "No, I think I need to get this out for my good. I've never discussed it with anyone other than the police and my therapist. I need a friend that I can confide in, and I hope that can be you."

Kacy smiled and caressing Jennifer's cheek said, "I'd like that too Babe, and just so you know, I keep my friend's confidences to myself so anything you say will stay strictly between us."

Jennifer hung her head and continued her tale. "He raped me that night in my bedroom. Of course, when he'd finally finished and let me up, I was ready to call the whole thing off and call the police. No amount of money or freedom was worth being subjected to something like that. He assured me, though, if I said a word or tried to stop seeing him that he would not only call me a liar but would convince my mother that I had been trying to scam them both to get at my trust fund early. The sad thing was, I knew she would believe him over me, maybe in part because what he said was true. That and the fact that image is everything to my mother. The way her friends perceive her matters more to her than I ever had or ever would, and I had figured that out at an early age. Having me dating or marrying a member of Darren's family was a huge boost to her stature among the rich crones she hung out with, and I knew she wouldn't willingly lose that for any reason. So I did the unthinkable and kept my mouth shut."

Jennifer then sat up and said, "I think I'm going to need a drink for this next part. Can I get you anything?"

When she'd returned with two gin and tonics, they settled back against each other, and Kacy patiently sat waiting for Jennifer to continue her tale.

When she'd finished her drink, Jennifer said, "After that, I didn't fight him anymore if he wanted sex. I would just lay there and let him do it. I did my very best never to show him an ounce of emotion while it was happening. Don't get me wrong; he wasn't looking for me to enjoy it, no, he was hoping for tears. I think he got off on the fact that he was humiliating me. After a month or so, ough, that was no longer enough, and that was when things got started to get worse. Darren started choking me into near unconsciousness while he fucked me. I assumed the sick twist had just enough self-control not to kill me though he did choke me unconscious several times. When that was no longer enough, Darren started hitting me. It seemed he had to continuously elevate his level of sadism to ensure he could get off. In public, he treated me like a queen, but in private, I was his punching bag and whore. He was almost always meticulous in limiting to areas of my body that didn't show, and when he did get carried away, he would confine me to my home until my bruises had healed enough to cover with makeup."

123456...8