With Strings Attached Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,082 Followers

"Now that was hot," announce Nicole still laughing from the event.

Alice could not respond she still had her face in her lap ashamed of what she just did.

"Now puppet, don't be like that," said Nicole rubbing her hand over Alice's back. "I saw how hard you came so don't tell me that was not one of the best orgasms you have ever had in your life?"

Alice slowly sat up. Nicole was right she could not remember ever coming that hard before. True Nicole had been teasing her all day and she was kept on the edge for most of the drive. At the end she was practically begging to cum at that point she would still have been willing to cum in front of the car of girls if given a choice.

"Yes, but it was very embarrassing to hear a group of girls cheer during such a private moment," wined Alice.

"Puppet you are missing the key word," answered Nicole. "They cheered. And believe me they are all turned on right now from your little display. Trust me, you looked hot and the look on your face was of pure bliss. In fact I bet when each of those girls goes to bed tonight they are going to masturbate to the image of you."

Alice felt a little disturbed by the image of four girls masturbating in their beds while she was tied naked to hers. Would they actually do that thought Alice? She was certain the girls were straight so why would they masturbate to an image of a girl coming in a car. Then she remembered some of her harmless fantasies. Things she dreamed about and did in the privacy of her bedroom late at night and told no one about, that beautiful senior from school when she was a freshman. Threesomes involving that hot couple she spied out on a date. It was just mindless sexual fantasies no harm in them just working out some sexual steam. And tonight four girls will be working off some sexual steam to the memory of her orgasming in the car next to them at the light. She was now going to be a mental pin-up to four girls.

Alice was a little hesitant as she stepped into the club. She had heard of strip clubs and she had seen a number of movies and TV shows that had scenes but she never actually thought she would actually be a patron of one. Now here she was standing just inside the entrance with her arms crossed to help warm herself up and cover her still visible nipples as she waited for Nicole to pay the very large man at the door and the hostess to seat them.

Looking around Alice noticed that Sideshow was set up to look like an X-rated circus. The back wall was entirely mirrored and had a narrow stage about three feet above the floor running its length. Three entrances, on the left center and right, as well as stairs on each side provided access. Two stripper poles were located between the doors. From the middle of the stage a short runway jutted out to a large round stage made to resemble the center ring, in the central point of the ring was another stripper pole. Chairs lined the perimeter of the stage and tables and booths were setup in circular rows. On stage was an African-American girl about twenty dancing to Welcome to the Jungle while removing a leopard skirt and top. Walking around the club looked to be about a dozen other strippers performing lap dances or talking to customers. Alice also noticed that this time they were the only female patrons.

"Give them a booth up front", shouted the bouncer jilting Alice out of her appraisal. A woman of about 30 dressed as a sexy ringmaster lead them towards the side of the circular stage.

"See anything you like puppet?" asked Nicole as she placed her hand around Alice's waist.

"No mistress," replied Alice. Then quickly adding. "But I haven't had an opportunity to get a good look yet."

"Well take your time puppet," said Nicole. I paid for premium seating. Right up front next to the stage."

Right up in front of everyone, perfect thought Alice still nervous from being in the club in the first place. Nervous that she was in a place where men pay women to dance naked for them, nervous that people thought she was there to pay women to dance naked for her and nervous that women where going to be dancing naked for her.

"Here you go ladies," said the ringmaster gesturing at a booth in front of the circler stage at about four o'clock.

"Thank you," replied Nicole as she maneuvered Alice into the booth.

Alice was relieved that her lower body was hidden under the table and the seat in front of the stage was not designed to allow the person sitting there to easily look behind them. However this was short lived as she felt Nicole's hand on the top of her bare thigh.

From there the night went on. Nicole kept playing with Alice's pussy lips while focusing Alice's attention on the strippers walking around the room or dancing on stage. Asking Alice what she liked about each or what did she think was the most erotic part of the strip tease. Thus forcing Alice to gaze at the girls or watch their performances knowing she would have to discuss them afterwards.

The one thing that seemed to please Alice was the fact that the strippers did not seem to like two female customers coming in and pulling attention from the male customers and thus tended to stay away. Just as a waitress dressed as a 1920's cigarette girls was placing down there second round of sodas the music started once again and the DJ asked the crowd to give it up for Ruby. Focusing once again on the stage Alice waited for the stripper to appear. A young redhead appeared from the center door dressed as belly dancer and bounded to center stage.

Alice let out a small gasp.

"What is it puppet?" whispered Nicole, her hand still under Alice's skirt.

"Ruby...she....she....looks like she could be my older sister," stammered Alice.

Nicole took a close look at Ruby. The girl was a beauty, about 20 years old, 5'7" tall and no more than 130 lbs. Her body was smooth and toned with slight curves and a large chest, obviously the result of a boob job. Her hair was a light red and cut short. Nicole continued to watch the show, as Ruby danced around the stage to some Turkish remix all the while making sure Alice remained focused on her pretend sister. Nicole kept whispering about the movement of Ruby's hips or the sultry look of her eyes as they peered over the vale. As Alice concentrated on the face of the dance Ruby's eyes locked on to Alice's gaze, this time Alice did not drop her head in shame but continued to make eye contact as Ruby removed her top.

"She does look like she could be your sister puppet," whispered Nicole as she gently played with Alice's vaginal lips. "And judging by how wet you are I take it you also find her attractive."

Alice closed her eyes from the embarrassment she felt from Nicole's remark. Not more than 30 minutes ago she was orgasming in front of a car full of girl's and now she is becoming wet again gawking at a dancer that looks more like her mother than her and could pass for her older sister. But the embarrassment quickly faded away as Nicole expertly teased her body once again effectively turning off her mind and placing Nicole in command.

"She is attractive mistress," stuttered Alice as she opened her eyes once again to look at the display before her and opened her legs to give Nicole easier access. However your touch is more of the reason for my arousal."

"Thank you puppet," purred Nicole as she kissed Alice's ear. "That is so sweet of you to say. However I believe that your sexy sister has a lot to do with it also.

Alice blushed at the comment. While the girl on the stage was not her sister the talk was yet another level of taboo. However without a real sibling to relate to, the scenario was purely make believe and Alice was just watching a beautiful stranger dancing on stage.

"Come on now puppet," continued Nicole seeing Alice's blush. "You should know by now that it's okay to admire other women. And just look at her up there dancing for us; for you."

"She is very hypnotic," answered Alice.

"Yes she is puppet, just look at her glide around the stage and move those hips. Back and forth back and forth," continued Nicole as she played with Alice's pussy in time with the stripper's movements. Alice could not help but stare. The stripper truly was hypnotic and Alice subconsciously started to move her body in rhythm with Nicole's fingers and Ruby's body.

The song ended with the stripper doing the splits and laying down until her chin touched the floor staring directly at Alice.

"Give it up for Ruby" barked the DJ as Rudy stood up wearing only a thong collecting tips from the patrons sitting along the stage.

Nicole elbowing her side and clapping knocked Alice out of her daze. Taking the queue Alice also began to applaud, all-be-it uncomfortably.

"So what did you think of your sisters performance puppet," inquired Nicole while applauding.

"She is an incredible dancer mistress," replied Alice. "The way she moves her body is hypnotic and her eyes... they're incredible."

""Your right puppet she is a great dancer, but that body, is what is absolutely incredible. Don't you agree?

"Yes mistress, she is very....fit"

"Wouldn't you love to just caress her skin? Hold those breasts? And touch those lips?

"Yes mistress that would be very nice."

Alice was more uncomfortable with this line of questioning then with the earlier dancers. With them it was mostly a technical discussion, sort of like sitting on the couch talking about an actress on the TV, but with Ruby it was different. With Ruby she was genuinely interested in watching her dance and now she felt embarrassed by the way she looked at her and worst by the feelings watching her aroused. Coming to a strip club was bad enough. Having to watch the performances and scrutinize them was degrading. But with Ruby she felt something she was not supposed to and now she was nervous. All she wanted was for the next dancer to appear and put an end to the Ruby experience

"Yes puppet it would be very nice," purred Nicole. "However for now that has to remain a fantasy and your mission."

"My mission?" inquired Alice.

"Yes, you mission," answered Nicole. "While you can pay for them to dance for you, you are not allowed to touch or get physical with the strippers. So for you to realize your desires you have to seduce Ruby. Consider it a test of your flirting skills."

"You want me to hit on a stripper!" asked a surprised Alice. Flirting with a waitress was bad enough though Alice. Now my girlfriend wants me to flirt with a stripper with a heavy make-out session as the goal.

"Yes puppet," commanded Nicole. "She is a pro and like you said could pass as your sister. It just sounds so incredibility erotic and dirty, I just have to see it. Yesterday you said you would do anything I said and earlier today you said you loved me. So unless you started this relationship on lies you will do as I request, got it puppet!"

Based off of lies thought Alice her anger welling up again. Of course this hellish version of a relationship is based off of lies. Your cousin blackmailed me into this relationship. I do not like being tied up or calling some girl mistress or paraded around exposed, or photographed naked, or hitting on women and I certainly do not want to be in a relationship with a girl. So except for that this relationship is on a firm foundation. Grabbing hold of her emotions. "As you wish mistress," sighed Alice. Either she caved to Nicole's demands, told her she was being forced and risk Susan reporting her parents or break off the relationship and Susan most likely reporting her parents. None were desirable but Alice couldn't risk loosing her parents.

"That is what I like to hear," said Nicole with a triumphant smile on her face. "Look here comes Ruby. I tell you what I promised you a lap dace and I will get you one from her to help break the ice," said Nicole as she pulled her hand from under Alice's skirt and patted her thigh. Alice turned and saw Ruby back in her harem costume, minus the veil gliding towards there table. Their eyes locked and Alice worked, once again, on suppressing the anger she was feeling and focused on the arousal she felt earlier. If she was to accomplish her seduction she needed feelings of desire to draw from not reality.

Waiting for her turn on stage Ruby stood behind the 2-way mirror surveying the audience. One of the tricks of the trade is to focus on one patron and dance for them, tonight Ruby choose Alice. From an early age she liked things that were naughty and taboo and two women sitting alone in a strip was naughty; she also liked Alice's youthful appearance yet another taboo. Walking to the table Ruby felt a sexual charge. She just did one of her best performances and her quarry seemed to have been enthralled by the routine and she was eager to meet her mystery girl and continue the fantasy.

"Good evening ladies, did you enjoy the show," inquired Ruby as she gently stroked Alice's shoulder.

"How could anyone not," replied Nicole. That was one of the most erotic performances we have ever seen, isn't that right puppet," continued Nicole squeezing Alice's leg.

"Yes, that was defiantly the best dance I have ever seen," added Alice looking into Ruby's eyes.

"Thank you and it was my pleasure," said Ruby sliding in to sit next to Alice. "And how did you get the name puppet?"

"It's just my pet name for her," said Nicole bushing the hair away from Alice's face. "Her real name is Alice and I'm Nicole.

"Nice to meet you Alice and Nicole," said Ruby. Are you okay with me calling you Alice," purred Ruby rubbing Alice's hand. "I prefer not to use a 'pet' name... unless it's my pet name for them.

"How about sis," offered Nicole.

Alice turned to Nicole with the look of shock and embarrassment.

"Sis" giggled Ruby.

"Yes, you see the first thing Alice said when you came out on stage is you look like you could be her older sister," stated Nicole. "Isn't that right puppet?"

Blushing she turned to face Ruby and her bedroom eyes and bright smile. "It is the hair mostly," mumbled Alice. "That and we share a number of facial features."

"Well coming from someone as beautiful as you I will take that as a complement," said Ruby placing her hand on Alice's chin to turn her face towards her. Studying her face Ruby had to agree with Alice's assessment. "And you are right, we do look like we could be sisters so little sis it is." After making that statement Ruby was never more excited in her life. Since she had become sexually active she had done almost every trick in the book but having only an older brother this was one fantasy she never considered.

"So sis since you think I'm the best dancer you have ever seen how about me giving you an up close and personal repeat performance," asked Ruby breathing into Alice's ear and playing with the hair on the back of her neck.

Alice closed her eyes as she felt the hairs on the back of her neck begin to stick up. Ruby did feel very soft and even though Alice was straight anyone would agree that Ruby was a beautiful girl with incredible eyes, a sexy body and an erotic dancer. In her mind she didn't want to be here or have to do this but she had no choice, it was what Nicole wanted and she had to keep her happy. Her body on the other hand was already aroused by Nicole's caresses and welcomed the touch. She was in such a state of arousal that she couldn't think straight and slowly tilted her head back and into Ruby's hand, she did not want to think anymore and decided to do what her body wanted her to do what her mind did not want to do but needed to. "I would love that very much," whispered Alice.

Smiling Ruby stood back up pulling Alice so she was sitting at the end of the booth with her knees pointing out. Leaning forward at the waist she placed her breasts right in font of Alice's face, offering her a great view down her harem top, and paused for a few moments. Alice could not help but stair at the two orbs before her and subconsciously wetted her lips.

The gentle pressure from Ruby's finger under her chin caused Alice to sever her examination of Ruby's attributes and to look into her eyes. "Anything for family," giggle Ruby as she stood back up and started to sway to the music.

Alice sat where Ruby had positioned her, face forward staring into Ruby's belly button and started to break into a cold sweat from her embarrassment. Ruby on the other hand was pleased that Alice was showing such interest in her body and incorrectly assumed Alice was staring at her crotch.

Slowly moving forward until she was straddling Alice's lap she and reached down to seize Alice's hands and place them on her hips. Alice looked up past Ruby's breasts to see Ruby looking down and smiling. The feeling of fast moving hips caused Alice to break her gaze and look at the gyrating panties only inches from her face. Alice became frozen and simply continued to remain focused on the moving body before her.

Grabbing Alice's hands in hers Ruby slow guided them to the front of her panties and then slowly down her thighs and back up. Instinctively Alice continued the stroking of Ruby's thighs, panty and ass as Ruby continued her dance. For Ruby the feeling was electric. She loved it when people where focused on her and were completely mesmerized by her body. She also like pushing the boundaries and thinking of Alice as her sister was a very big turn on for her. The fact that she was dancing, seducing such a close relation to her was sending shivers throughout her body and was bringing a sense of arousal that Ruby had not felt in a long time.

Alice on the other hand gave up trying the to keep mental control over the situation and was preoccupied with suppressing any feelings against her current situation and concentrating on the ones that would help her through it. She thought Ruby was a beautiful girl and was fascinated by her body. The fact Ruby seemed to not only allow physical contact but also desire it gave Alice the excuse to feel her body.

Alice's eyes looked upwards as she noticed Ruby was removing her top. With a smile on her face Ruby slowly backed away and guided Alice's hands up to her breasts. Alice bit her lower lip as she stared into Ruby's eyes and slowly caressed her breasts. They were soft yet firm and large. Alice couldn't believe she was doing this. Here she was in a public place feeling up a stripper as her girlfriend sat next to her. It was then that she noticed that Nicole had her hand down the back of her skirt and with one finger slowing caressing the crack of the ass. All of this stimulation was making her very wet and she had trouble controlling her breathing. The fantasy was broken for Alice then she caught herself thinking about leaning in and kissing Ruby's supple lips. Pulling her hands away and breaking eye contact Alice tried to once again get mental control of her feelings.

As Alice was attempting to refocus her mind Ruby began to squat in front of Alice's legs. Her mental daze was shattered when she felt Ruby begin to pull her legs apart. From the smirk on Ruby's face she knew it was too late, Ruby knew. She knew that Alice was not wearing panties. She knew that Alice was extremely wet from all the stimulation she received and she would assume that Alice was extremely horny, which she was, but that it was because she was so excited from Ruby's dance.

Alice tried to close her legs but Ruby was lodged between them. She tried to retreat into the booth but Nicole's hand held her firm. Feeling like a virgin sacrifice Alice grabbed the table and the end of the booth as she turned her head to the side and closed her eyes in shame. She felt Ruby easing back up and trailing her hand over her thigh and up under her skirt as she brought her mouth up to her now exposed ear.

"You are very naughty little sis," whispered Ruby as she licked Alice's ear. "And very wet too. Did your big sister make you all excited? Well you definitely made your sister very excited."

maxout09
maxout09
1,082 Followers