All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 16'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That Was Super Sexy

Thanks for bringing back Vicky, and Holly was a great surprise.

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just stop

More absurd with every word you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

and here I was worried that you wouldn't update for another two years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not very good chapter.

This chapter doesn't move the story far. The Janet parts were boring. Alice is doing lesbian acts too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

I'm always glad to see more chapters in this story. Can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Current Direction

Let me start this by saying, I absolutely adore your story! The number of times I've cycled through them, and it's gotten me all hot and bothered has been amazing! I think another comment might have mentioned this, so I hate to echo, but the current direction is leaving a tad to be desired. I think the entire premise of a shy, wallflower, totally inexperienced virgin that was forced into a lesbian relationship sounded so fabulous, and it has been! But.....I think our little Alice has gotten basically to comfortable. She's actually responding as a lesbian, and I think that direction is what has some people less than satisfied. I think the appeal was the fact that Alice almost seems to be enjoying herself now is where our consternation lies. I'm actually not sure where else Nicole could push Alice's boundaries. What if....and bear with me here....Nicole actually pushed Alice to be with a man, and she didn't like it!? The idea that Nicole actually warped her sexuality towards being a lesbian would probably be devastating to Alice, and could open up new doors, possibilities, etc. Although Alice having to make out or pleasure her mother also sounds delicious! Apologies for the long diatribe, but I think most writers don't mind constructive criticism, not just, "I don't like where this is going", without providing any actual suggestions. Although honestly, I can't imagine myself not keeping reading, so I look forward to the next chapter! Hopefully my comments aren't upsetting, just my two cents!

Hugs :)

MellofazeMellofazeabout 7 years ago
Bravo

I love this story and look forward for more. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Spell check

All I have to comment on this garbage is that it's "bouquet" not "bucay". Try using spell check. Even if you're going to write crap, you can do so with proper spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Great continuation of your story - when do you think you'll have another chapter out? Don't worry about the trolls of internet (previous comment).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good to see Alice giving in to her desires

This series is amazing and I love the way Alice is giving in to her lust for other women's bodies. Please can we have more of Alice giving in to her love of big breasts? If she has some of the liquid X that got her so horny at her first meeting with Nicole, she might even try it with her mother.

zwyrblzwyrblalmost 7 years ago
PoV

The changes in the point of view are irritating. The whole story started in third person, inbetween Alice seemed to be telling in first person, and now you alternate between Alice and Janet both in first person. Although being indicated on top of the paragraph it's both distracting and unnecessary, in my eyes.

But overall you have a great story here, I really love the mean twist that it's not Nicole being the blackmailer. Alice can't fight her, while Nicole doesn't realize that Alice doesn't want this at all. That makes it really special.

I hope you'll find a suiting end one day, and I wonder if it will just be the planned escape to college, a big blast which hurts everyone or some revenge scheme. Or something completely different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My fafavourite chapter so far

I've enjoyed every chapter of this great story and this is the best, because it shows how much Alice is now enjoying her lesbian side and how close she is to admitting that she is now a tit-worshipping, pussy-pleasing slut. Great job!

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 6 years ago
two for one

I liked how you btought Janet into the story and have started corrupting her too. Can't wait to read the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great and important chapter

Reading this excellent series again from the start, it's clear that you've told the story of Alice's descent superbly. Little by little she's been taken over by her lesbian desires, and this chapter is a big turning point as we see her getting pleasure out of a threesome that would have repulsed her when she was the good girl we first met in chapter one. Showing Janet having sex with someone young enough to be her daughter is also a big moment, and sows the seeds of mother-daughter incest that will hopefully come for her and Alice soon. This is a phenomenal series so ignore the haters. They could never do what you've done with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous