With Strings Attached Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up I put on a smile for the gathered crowd of women admiring the photo having no knowledge of what was done to capture the shot. As the applause died down a wave of fear passed through my body as I spotted Susan moving to the front of the crowd, champagne glass in hand. The predatory smile on her red painted lips revealing her enjoyment of my current predicament.

Like the rest of the women attending Susan had her hair and makeup done beautifully, yet she still stood out from the crowd. The purple satin maxi dress clung to her body and left little to the imagination. Two thin straps ran over her otherwise uncovered shoulders and the deep cut of the neckline showed a fair amount of cleavage. From there the tightness of the fabric hugged her flawless body accenting her waist before the slit exposed her leg up to her thigh as the fabric to draped down to her ankles. There was no denying it, she looked incredible.

A wicked grin broke out on her face as she walked slowly towards me. I could not tear my eyes away as she approached. She looked elegant and sexy at the same time. Like a true goddess ready to torment us mere humans.

"What a lovely party", purred Susan as she wrapped her free hand around my waist and turned me to face the portrait. "Nicole did an excellent job capturing the moment. The look on your face is the perfect mixture of innocence, naughtiness, and pure satisfaction. Just imagine what everyone would think if they knew you were bound naked on the floor coming off of an intense mechanically induced orgasm."

Too afraid to respond I just looked at the floor in defeat.

"Come my sweet," commanded Susan as she took my hand and led me through the crowd. Still looking at the floor, I could not help but watch her ass sway in front of me.

Reaching the back of the salon Susan turned to face me and lifted my head up to meet her gaze. She studied my reaction, indulging in my turmoil like some fine chocolate. Smiling smugly Susan brushed her hands over my dress like she was smoothing out the material of my strapless body con mini dress.

"I cannot believe that I now literally own your ass or at least photos of it" whispered Susan as her hand dropped to my rear. Her fingers dancing over the smooth fabric as if they were checking if I was wearing underwear. "You would be amazed how many people are interested in your photos too."

"Who," I nervously whisper finally finding my voice.

A number of female on-line lesbian writers for one," responded Susan. "They are all interested in digital covers to help spur sales and the potential to buy an exclusive photo is too good to pass up. Unfortunately they do not pay very much. But then again we are not in it for the money right?"

"No we're not," I reply knowing Susan just wanted to torment me and Nicole would get a kick at seeing me on the cover of an erotic lesbian novel.

"Excellent," stated Susan in a mocking tone. "Now I have one more job for you tonight," added Susan as she turned me back towards the crowd. "I want you to seduce your hair stylist Gracie."

My mouth opened but I remained quite as my eyes caught sight of Gracie standing with Nicole. It seems like Nicole had the same idea as her eyes locked with mine and a smile crossed her lips.


12