With Strings Attached Ch. 26

Story Info
Alice has sex with the cheerleaders.
8.8k words
4.63
37.1k
20

Part 27 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers

"I'm going to do what?" I shouted in disbelief. Normally I just kept my emotions in check when dealing with Nicole, but her statement sounded crazy even for the life I was forced to live.

"I said you are going to fuck the senior cheerleaders at my high school," repeated Nicole as she filled me in on the days events.

Several weeks ago I stripped at Jessica's 18th birthday party. The youngest senior on the cheer squad, Jessica and I were close to the same size and Nicole wanted me to get her junior year school and competitive cheer uniforms. Things got a little wild and I performed oral sex on each of the six girls twice. Word of the lesbian cheer 'orgy' spread quickly including how each girl thought I was better at oral then their respective boyfriends.

Their boyfriends were surprisingly not angry. Here was a group of boys who would resort to punches if another guy so much as looked at their girlfriend, yet were enthusiastic and encouraging. Boasting they were better at the real thing and their girlfriends could play with me, or any other girl, as much as they wanted. Several had even convinced their girlfriends to go with them to Sideshow to watch my pretend sister April strip.

It seemed Nicole got into a debate with the boys on how a lesbian with a strap-on would be better than a guy. While the boys agreed that a lesbian was better at oral they were experts with a dick and no silicone replica would compete. In the end the boyfriends agreed to let me fuck their girlfriends and have them vote who was best.

The fact that one girl was going to have sex with all six women just seemed like a positive. Their only condition was the size of the dildo. Nicole thought it would be kinky to use the one molded from Annette's deceased husband's penis. The spirit of his dick living on and claiming a group of cheerleaders was too much for her to resist. After describing the appendage the boys laughed stating it was smaller and inferior to theirs. Several even seemed to suggest that a larger one would be needed to make the competition fair.

"Guys can be so stupid when they think with their little heads," laughed Nicole. "They believe just because they can get a hard-on they are the ultimate sex machine. It's going to be so much fun to make their supposed big dicks curl up between their legs. If we can get the women comfortable having sex with a female and accept their new partner they can be seduced, and seduction leads to great sex."

I wanted to argue how crazy this was. Before Nicole, I was a virgin. Now I have a girlfriend who is more my mistress than my partner, requiring me to have several causal relationships on the side and to seduce a number of other women. Yes, I had already performed oral sex on each of the cheerleaders but this was taking it a step too far. I would be intimate with each woman sharing a sexual experience. However, I knew Nicole and Susan would give me no choice. If Nicole wanted me to have sex with the cheerleaders I will have sex with the cheerleaders.

In preparation, we spent hours profiling each cheerleader, with Kathy, who harbored a crush on each of the girls, filling us in on their likes and dislikes and, to her enjoyment, playing there proxy. By the weekend Nicole had a game plan for each of the five targets. Even the order was carefully planned. Stephanie, the morning person in the group, would be first at 7:00 AM, followed by Veronica, Kathy, Jessica, Hannah and lastly Tamara. Each getting a two-hour slot and an hour in between for me to prepare for the next girl until 11:00 PM. After each encounter the girl would spend the rest of the day and night with one of the junior cheerleaders so there would be no discussions before the big vote.

As usual, Nicole controlled everything from the plan of attack to the clothes I would wear for each date. I just blindly obeyed, not realizing Nicole had somehow got me excused from going to school on Friday or that both my parents were away for the weekend. My dad with his new lover Professor Kalmer and my mom spending the weekend with April her/my pretend daughter/sister and mistress. I could hardly sleep that night and by Saturday morning all of Nicole's preparations were complete and I nervously sat in my parents living room waiting for Stephanie to arrive.

______________

At 6:45 I spotted Stephanie, a little early just as Nicole had predicted. It also looked like Nicole guessed right on my clothing as she was dressed similarly in a pair of loose fitting yoga pants and a t-shirt. Even dressing down for our encounter her all American cheerleader looks shone through. With her hair pulled back in a ponytail, she was beautiful even without makeup. Images of her in her bikini from Jessica's birthday party filled my mind. Her firm D-cup breasts and full ass replacing the concealed image approaching my house. The nervousness I felt in my stomach was coming to a boil.

"Relax," I said to myself. "Nicole wants me to do this. I have to do this for my mistress. Just follow her orders." With that I stood up to greet my newest lover.

"Good morning Stephanie," I announced as I opened the door, "please come in."

"Thank you," replied Stephanie nervously as she entered my house.

The few moments we stood there quietly felt like an eternity. "Would you like a drink," I asked breaking the silence. "I have mimosa's."

"Yes, please," replied Stephanie.

Walking to the living room I picked up the two glasses Nicole had prepared and handed one to Stephanie. "Cheers," I announced before we both took a drink and I felt the potency. Believing it is just my low tolerance to alcohol and the way Nicole makes drinks I'm oblivious to the fact that Nicole spiked them with liquid ecstasy to help set the mood.

"Thank you for coming," I stated as we both sat on the couch. "I know the situation is a bit awkward."

"Yes it is," laughed Stephanie taking another drink of her mimosa. "I cannot believe my boyfriend actually talked me into having sex with a lesbian."

"Well I hope I can make it a pleasurable experience," I stated turning on the couch to face her. "I think you're beautiful and am happy you agreed to come."

"I bet you plan to say that to all the girls coming to your house today," smiled Stephanie as she took another drink.

"No I mean it," I responded, placing a hand on her leg. "You have a gorgeous face and your body is incredible." But it was her breasts that really held my attention.

"Thank you," responded Stephanie. "Most guys ignore my face and just talk about my body. Sometimes wish I had smaller breasts so boys wouldn't be so focused on them. And lesbians as well," added Stephanie as she turned to face me and catching me staring at her chest.

"I'm sorry," I nervously replied blushing at being caught. "Its just mine are so small that I seem to be attracted to large breasts. They're incredible" Using the seduction as an excuse to reach up and gently caress her chest.

The moment my hands touched her breasts Stephanie gasped and fell back against the arm of the couch. My palms pressed into her soft flesh, while my thumbs rubbed her nipples. My motions were firm but slow and her nipples hardened from my tease. Her head falling back as my hands continued to explore.

"MMM," moaned Stephanie. "A girl hasn't touched by breasts since my friends compared chests when we started puberty. You're much better than my boyfriend. He thinks they're like basketballs.

"I find breasts contribute more to a woman's arousal then their pussy," I purred as my hands become more familiar. Until a woman is truly ready for sex her erogenous zones need much more attention."

Removing my hands I take her empty glass and I place it on the coffee table. With our eyes locked, I each for the bottom of her shirt. Going along with my intention Stephanie helped me pull it over her head. With a little smirk she works to straighten the cups of her bra as my eyes feast on their pleasing roundness. Emboldened, I start exploring her exposed flesh, sliding my hands over her waist and arms, the liquid ecstasy causing our skin to tingle. My hands returning to her breasts I press my palms into her soft mounds.

"You have magical hands," breathed Stephanie as she pressed her body forward.

"Take it off," I ordered as I dropped my hands to her hips.

Without saying a word, Stephanie reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, dropping it to the floor with her shirt. She now sat before me topless. Her two magnificent breasts before me. Leaning forward I lower my head to take one of her nipples into my mouth. Deep moans filled the room as my tongue worked over the hardened nub.

"Your hair tickles," giggled Stephanie as she caressed the back of my head. Deep moans filling the room until her body tensed.

"Alice wait," shouted Stephanie as she pushed me away from her chest.

At first, I thought I was moving too quickly. That the look of shame on her face was from what we were doing. Then I noticed the delicious taste in my mouth.

"I'm sorry they just do that when I'm aroused," apologized Stephanie.

I realized that Stephanie was lactating and the taste was her milk. "Don't be sorry," I quickly replied reaching up to caress her cheek. "You're a woman and that's one of the special features of our bodies."

"Well that special feature is not supposed to turn on every time I become aroused. Only my mom knows this happens to me. I don't want everyone thinking I'm a cow," whimpered Stephanie.

I could see the look of anguish on her face as she confessed to me. "I don't see you as a cow," I whispered. "I see you as a woman, a beautiful woman who can experience what many of us can only do after childbirth. I think it's amazing."

"You do," asked Stephanie relaxing her arms, so I could pull them from her chest revealing the drops of liquid.

"Very much so," I responded as I returned my mouth to her nipple trying to draw as much of her milk as I could, enjoying the sweet taste. With her secret attribute revealed and accepted Stephanie reveled in this new form of arousal, her moans filling the room. After several minutes Stephanie pulled my face from her chest. A strong kiss followed as she drove her tongue into my mouth tasting the mixture of my saliva and her milk.

Breaking the kiss we both look into each others eyes as we breathed deeply. "Now where is this dick of yours?" Asked Stephanie.

Reaching my bedroom Stephanie pulled me in for another kiss. Caught off guard I grabbed her body for support. Regaining my balance my hands slide up and down her back before grabbing her neck and round full ass. Our mouths locked together Stephanie breathed sharply through her nose as our tongues danced together. Squeezing her ass tightly I pulled her towards me crushing her naked breasts between our bodies as she moaned into my mouth.

Needing air, we break the kiss and with our faces only inches apart I could see the desire in her eyes. Without a word Stephanie started to remove her pants and I began to remove my cloths. Naked, except for the latex harness, I turn my back to her as I retrieved Annette's dildo and attached it to my groin. Stephanie's eyes dropped to the penis now affixed to my body.

"It looks so real," stated Stephanie as she caressed the silicone appendage.

"It feels real too," I reply pushing her towards the bed.

Taking the hint Stephanie crawled up and got on her hands and knees. Her magnificent ass displayed before me. Knowing what I needed to do, I kneel behind the curvy cheerleader and rub my hands over her round bottom.

"You have a beautiful ass," I purred. "So smooth. So perfect." Grabbing my penis I rub the tip against her lips. Stephanie hissed and arched her back pushing her ass towards me and forcing the dildo into her channel. Holding her hips I thrust into her, pumping the dildo in and out.

"Oh fuck," shouted Stephanie as she rocked back and forth in time with my thrusts. "That feels so good."

While my breast play was slow and sensual I was aggressive in our love making as I impaled her on my appendage. Given Stephanie's level of arousal it did not take long before she had a powerful orgasm. Her muscles squeezing my fake cock not wanting it to retreat as her body spasmed. Finally, she pulled herself away from my appendage and collapsed on my bed, her breath deep and fast. I spooned her from behind caressing her body as she recovered feeling her soft skin now coated is a sheen of sweat.

"That was incredible," breathed Stephanie as she turned over to kiss me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I replied. "Just be sure to vote for me."

______

"Is that the whip from your perfume ad?" squealed Veronica as she rushed to my night stand and bent over to put down her drink.

Watching her from behind my eyes focused on her denim shorts hugging her tight ass and the faint curves of her hips. Just as Nicole predicted Veronica was a little less guarded than Stephanie, pairing a white blouse, tied at the waist exposing some of her creamy white skin, with a pair of denim shorts. The perfect outfit for the petite cheerleader. Not overtly provocative yet sexy.

Confessing to her fellow cheerleaders how she enjoyed having her boyfriends spank her during sex Nicole guessed that Veronica would respond the same way with me and placed the whip where she would see it. Nicole's plan was to use that desire to draw her in, to mold it into her own fetish for pain.

Turning around, she ran her fingers over the shaft causing my ass to tingle in anticipation. Ever since my weekend with Trish my body had been conditioned to associate pain with pleasure. A link Nicole had been more than happy to explore, broadening my fetish with my other conditioned traits enhancing there hold on my sexuality.

"Yes it is," I replied as I took the instrument and smacked it against my thigh. The sting from the impact and snap of the whip sending a shiver through my body and causing Veronica to jump and giggle.

For my date with Veronica, Nicole had chosen an equestrian theme. Dressing me in a pair of black leggings and a blue figure hugging short sleeve shirt. With my hair in a bun Nicole wanted me to project the image of a rider ready to take control of her Philly.

"Do you like being whipped? I inquired in a sultry voice as I rubbed the tip against her thigh.

"I enjoy a good spanking," confessed Veronica blushing but not attempting to move away from the whips caress.

"A whip is so much more that a spanking," I whispered. "For a select few it heightens their awareness and under the right circumstances blends it with pleasure."

Flicking my wrist you could hear the whip cutting through the air before impacting Veronica's right breast. The sudden strike causing Veronica to jump back and cover her boobs. Her eyes and mouth open wide surprised at my audacity. A look not of anger but of mischief.

"Hands down," I ordered.

Biting her lip Veronica obeyed my command.

"Can you feel the arousal of the sting," I continued as I bring the triangular leather keeper at the tip of the whip over her breasts. "Afraid of the impact yet anxious at the same time."

With her eyes focused on the whip I could see the trepidation battling with curiosity as she holds still waiting for it to strike again. With another quick flick I make contact with her left breast. This time she does not move her hands but releases a sharp moan.

"You know it's customary to show respect by kissing the whip," I purred as I bring the tip to her lips.

Raising her hand she presses the keeper against her lips and gives it a tender kiss. Her eyes now focused on mine awaiting my next command.

"Take off your shirt," I ordered sliding the crop down the row of buttons to the knot at the base.

Without saying a word Veronica nervously unbuttoned her shirt and pulled the knot free exposing her white bra. Her B cup breasts did not look out of proportion on her petite frame, the ideal balance of curves. Exactly the type of body you'd picture on the cute girl next door.

Using the whip I caressed the swell of her breasts. A sharp intake of breath revealing Veronica's arousal. Pulling the whip back I struck the exposed skin above the cotton bra leaving a red mark. Her cry turning into a moan as the pain from my strike got processed as sexual pleasure.

My heart was beating like a drum and I hastily wrapped my free hand around the back of her neck pulling her in for a passionate kiss. A kiss she fully accepted. Breaking the kiss I spin her around and bend her over the bed, her buttocks rising up revealing her tight denim covered bottom to me once again. Her gasp turning into deep breathing as I groped her ass marveling at how perfect it felt.

With a high-pitched whistle and a slap the whip made contact with her ass cheek, causing Veronica to moan again. Bent over, Veronica buried her face into the bed stretching her arms above her head grasping the blanket. I deliver several more blows alternating between cheeks as her ass danced to the rhythm.

Veronica remained still as I removed my leggings and retrieved the dildo from the nightstand. Returning to my soon to be lover Veronica offered no resistance as I removed her shorts and panties. She really had a great ass, slender but shapely and her skin was flawless, except for the red marks from my blows. It swayed side to side a little as she tried to contain her arousal.

Taking the whip I slide the long shaft between her legs and up against her crotch. Another moan escaped her mouth as I slid its long shaft against her wet vagina. Sawing it back and forth causing her hips to move with the rhythm as if riding a horse.

"You're so horny, aren't you," I inquired.

"Yes," hissed Veronica in reply.

"You're desperate for my fake dick aren't you," I growled as I pushed the tip of the dildo into her ass.

"Yes," moaned Veronica.

"Then beg for it! Beg to be fucked by another woman," I demanded and I struck her ass with the whip.

"Please fuck me," screamed Veronica.

Positioning the tip of the dildo at her entrance I slowly pushed its length into her wet slit filling her canal. Grabbing her hips I drove my artificial manhood in and out in long slow strokes. As Veronica became accustomed to our love making I quickened the pace hammering my pelvis against her ass with each thrust. Just as she is about to cum I moved my thumbs from her lower back over her ass cheeks and pried them apart. Pulling the dildo free I positioned the tip against her rose bud and drove forward impaling her ass.

Her body tensed from the unexpected intrusion, and she attempted to lift her head and turn towards my but my appendage kept her lower body in position.

"Your in my ass," squealed Veronica as she was held in position.

"Has anyone ever taken your ass," I growled as I begin to slide the dildo in and out.

"AHH, no," panted Veronica as her body started to get accustomed to the new sensation. "It feels weird, so full and so empty at the same time."

I knew that feeling all too well. After becoming aroused, anal sex maintained that arousal level but couldn't bring you over the edge without a little extra stimulation.

"So your anal virginity is now mine?" I stated as I continued to pump her ass.

"Yeses," hissed Veronica, "It's just I need more."

Veronica started to move her hand between her legs. Knowing what she was about to do I smack it with the whip causing it to retreat above her head once more.

"If you want an orgasm you have to beg me for it," I stated slapping her hip with the whip.

"AHH, please let me cum," cried Veronica as she arched her back trying to increase the pressure from the dildo.

Sliding my hand from her waist I reached under and pinch her clit. With a loud shriek she came and almost lost consciousness as her whole jumped and collapsed.

"That was incredible," breathed Veronica.

maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers