With Strings Attached Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

________

When it was time for Kathy's 'date' I was hoping for some relief for myself. Even though I was straight my conditioning combined with the liquid ecstasy Nicole had been adding to my drinks had really driven up my libido and sexual desire for the young cheerleaders. It seemed that working towards their sexual release was creating a need for my own. However, Nicole insisted I treat Kathy like her fellow teammates even though she was part of the planning leaving my growing lust unsatisfied.

So when I opened the door for my 'date' with Jessica a shiver ran through my body. Unlike her fellow cheerleaders, Nicole had directed me to text her to make sure she looked her best for our rendezvous.

She obviously obeyed my request, wearing just the right amount of makeup to highlight her features. Her kissable lips were a shade of red and her doe like eyes were done in a smoldering look. Her light brown hair was soft and shiny and hung loosely over her shoulders. The tight silky black dress clung to her lithe frame perfectly, the deep neckline exposed the tops of her perky breasts and the hem ending high on her thighs. As I gazed at the lovely creature before me it was obvious she intended to look her best for me and my heterosexual leaning conflicted with my sexual arousal. Disgust and embarrassment fought my lust and perverse desire for Jessica's womanly attributes.

I felt my nipples harden as my primal urges won out and I struggled to regain control of my body. Wearing the same red leather corset and black leather skirt I had worn to dom Lisa, Nicole had planned a similar fate for Jessica. Believing she was a submissive I was to be her dom.

"You look beautiful, Jessica," I complimented as she stood on my front porch, the younger cheerleader who was chaperoning her watching from her car, "and all for me?"

"You said I was supposed to look my best," replied Jessica nervously.

"Indeed I did," I stated. "Please come in."

My eyes were drawn to her ass as Jessica entered my house. The dress accentuated her figure in all the right ways, hugging her shapely bottom and the short hem allowed me to soak in her shapely legs.

With the door closed we were safely in the privacy of my home and Jessica stood nervously before me. I took my time admiring how the little black dress molded itself to her body before leaning forward and giving her a short tender kiss to break the ice, the taste of cherry from her lip gloss lingering on my lips. It was followed by a second longer kiss in which my tongue invaded her mouth.

Pulling back Jessica remained still, her breathing now heavier as I walked in a slow circle around her body. The dress really accentuated her ass as her heart shaped bottom could clearly be seen in the black material making me question if she was wearing panties. The image was so tempting. She was here for me and it would be so easy to slip my hand under her skirt and let my fingers caress the soft skin of her rear to confirm my suspicion.

Jessica drew in a sharp breath as my hand landed on her hip and glided over her smooth curves pressing the material of her dress into the crack of her ass as it made its way to the hem. Toying with the edge, I pull it higher revealing inch after inch of her bare thigh before exposing the dimple of her ass.

Jessica released her breath in a low moan as my hand explored her flesh taking my time rubbing my fingers against the material of her panties, warm and wet from her arousal. Brushing her hair aside I pull the zipper down exposing the clasp of her bra and the sheer material of her thong. Except for her shoes she is wearing nothing else.

"Such beautiful skin," I purred.

Jessica remained silent as my hands explored her soft skin before returning to her ass. I gently stroked her round firm cheeks and brush a finger down along the thong as I admired how it defined her twin orbs.

"Your ass is a work of art," I continued as I squeeze her flesh in my hands.

Completing my circle I stood in front of Stephanie, I couldn't help staring at her body. The black thong looked tailored for her in a deep V-shape from her hips to her crotch, an embroidered pattern playfully imposed over her pubic hair that could be seen through the sheer material. Summarily her areolas and nipples could be seen through the sheer material of her bra. "I do like your lingerie. Did you get it just for me?" I asked.

Taking a gulp of breath Jessica nodded her head. "Steve insisted I get something sexy for you,"

"Did he now," I teased as I slid my hand slowly up and down the inside of her silky thigh.

"Yes," hissed Jessica. "He wanted... he wanted me to be irresistible to you."

"That was so nice of him," I replied as I leaned forward and kissed her neck. Her body shivering in response. "To not only gift me such an irresistible treasure but also insist that it be displayed so lovely. Come, it's time I finish unwrapping my gift," I commanded as I take her hand and lead her to the steps.

Reaching my bedroom I stand by the door and ushered her inside. A loud gasp escaped her lips as she saw the chains and leather cuffs Nicole had attached to my bed. Believing Jessica to be a submissive, Nicole decided that she was harboring bondage fantasies. Fantasies that she was going to explore with me.

Wrapping my arms around her I pulled her body against mine as I placed my head on her shoulder. "I see you noticed my little surprise," I whispered. "I wanted to be irresistible to you too. You want this don't you Jessica? To be bound by your lover, completely under her control. Unable to stop her from doing anything to you and needing her to grant you your release."

"Yes," hissed Jessica as I pressed my palm into her crotch forcing her ass into me.

Stepping back I released the clasp on the back of her bra and push the straps from her shoulders. Jessica pulled the loose garment from her body before dropping it to the floor, momentary covering her breasts before dropping her arms to her sides. Bending down I feel the leather of the corset pressing into my stomach and the tight leather skirt against my butt. With her perfect ass before my face I couldn't resist giving it a kiss before I grasped the sides of her thong and pulled it down her shapely legs revealing her buttocks.

Still being fully clothed I walk over to my dresser and pop the button at the top of my leather skirt. Drawing the zipper down I wiggle my ass as I pulled the skirt over my hips revealing a black latex harness for the dildo.

Attaching the appendage I turn and presented it to Jessica as we gawked at each other. Jessica at the life like dildo now attached to my groin and me the naked creature standing in my bedroom. Her breasts were perfect, proportional to her frame and fully rounded with dark-pink nipples. She had a flat belly, round hips and toned legs all with flawless skin, covered with goosebumps. Her large doe like eyes looking back at me with her kissable lips slightly apart. But what really held my attention was the short curly bush of hair covering her groin glistening with her juices. Seeing her like that made her look so submissive, ready to obey her lover. While I felt dominant wearing my almost super heroine leather outfit.

"On your knees slut," I commanded as I walked towards her.

Jessica obeyed immediately, her eyes looking up at mine as I towered over her. Reaching down I caress the side of her head.

"Blow me," I ordered as I held her head firmly before my strap-on.

Jessica's eyes dropped back to the lifelike dildo now inches from her face. Nervously she placed her hands on my latex covered hips and leaned forward to place a kiss on the tip of the dildo, Her tongue rolling over its head as she pulled back.

"It's so warm," proclaimed Jessica in surprise.

Nicole in her perverted thinking let the dildo sit in warm water between my dates to give it a more lifelike feel. "Yes," I growled in response, "and it will feel so at home in your warm mouth."

With that I pulled her head back towards my appendage. This time Jessica took it into her mouth and started bobbing her head back and forth sucking on the silicone. The situation was so surreal. I'm ordering her to do this very submissive sexual act and neither of us was getting any sexual pleasure out of it. It was all mental, the dominance for me and the submissiveness for her. After several minutes of Jessica working in vain to bring me off I pulled her away.

Jessica knew exactly what was expected of her, and she obediently positioned her body on the bed as I attached the restraints. Standing up I looked down at her bound body laid out before me like some ancient offering. The leather of my outfit creaked as I climbed on the bed.

Such a lovely body," I purred as I traced her nipple with my finger. A deep moan escaped her lips as she pulled at her restraints. I leaned down to kiss her. A kiss she accepted hungrily as I pushed my tongue into her mouth. Gasping for breath I moved in for another kiss. The difference between sex and making love is the mental connection and there is no more intimate connection than a passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss Jessica stared at me with hunger in her eyes. The desperation evident as she tried to pull her legs further apart.

Straightening up on my knees I look down at her. The appendage between us. "You're very horney, aren't you my slut?" I playfully inquired.

"Yes," whimpered Jessica in reply. Any hesitation to have sex with another woman gone.

"You do want to wait and have sex with your boyfriend? Or, would you rather be fucked by me, another woman?"

"Please don't make me wait," moaned Jessica. "I want you, I need you to fuck me."

Twisting my body I assume the missionary position with the tip strap-on between her legs. "As you wish," I replied as I drove my artificial cock into her wet hole claiming ownership of her body. She moaned in response as I ravaged her with the dildo.

"You like this?" I asked.

The throaty sounds coming from her mouth were unintelligible.

Wanting her to respond I begin to slowly thrust in and out of her, teasing her body.

"Well," I inquired. "Do you like getting fucked by a woman more than a boy?"

"Yes, I like it more than with a boy," responded Jessica surrendering to my questioning.

"My horney cheerleader will do anything to cum, won't she?" I continued playfully.

"Yes anything", croaked Jessica.

"Then tell me you love me," I demanded.

"I love you!" screamed Jessica, "Just please let me cum!"

Jessica started grunting with each stroke as I pushed the dildo in and out. She was so close to the edge that she screamed at the top of her lungs and her body pulled at the bindings as she came.

Passing out from her climax I carefully pulled the dildo out and kissed her between her breasts waking her up. Exhausted, Jessica breathed deeply as I released her limbs from the restraints. She wobbled as she stood up and attempted to walk towards her discarded underwear.

"Leave them," I barked. "You said you bought them for me and I shall keep them as my prize."

With that Jessica scurried back downstairs to where her dress lay by the front door.

___________

"You know I'm not into women," stated Hannah as she took another sip from the drink Nicole had prepared.

Hannah was the head cheerleader, tall and athletic, yet still possessing the curves of a mature woman with firm round breasts and a full ass. Her wavy black hair was tied back in a ponytail placing her round face and seductive smile on display. She entered my house with the confidence of a leader seizing control of our engagement. A control freak, Nicole knew I would not be able to get the upper hand and Hannah had to lead this engagement.

"I understand," I replied as I took a sip of my own drink causing the tingling sensation return.

"Don't get me wrong, like any heterosexual woman I can see when a woman is beautiful," continued Hannah as she took another drink, "I just have no desire to go down on her."

"Well I find you beautiful," I stated, "and you liked when I went down on you at Jessica's party."

"Oh I did," smiled Hannah, as she started to caress the top of her breast. "I love getting oral sex. I make my boyfriend go down on me all the time, but he just doesn't show the passion for it like you do. Besides when he doesn't shave his face hurts. But that isn't a problem for you is it. You like eating pussy, and that smooth face of yours feels very good between a woman's thighs."

"Thank you," I replied to the odd compliment.

I also find you attractive," purred Hannah as she approached me and started to caress my cheek. Not that I would want to go down on you, but you would look good between my legs"

"Thank you," I mumbled as her touch sent tingles through my body.

"So tell me do you find my fellow cheerleaders attractive as well?" inquired Hannah as her hand continued its caress.

"Yes," I stated as I placed my hands on her hips. "They are all very beautiful, but none of them have your ... confidence."

"As you're dating Nicole I can see you being attracted to confidence," laughed Hannah. "What about Jessica, she seems to have more your mentality then mine or Nicole's. How did that date go?"

"She enjoyed herself very much," I revealed, "But it's not like she had much of a choice as she was chained to my bed."

"You chained her to your bed!" shouted Hannah. "You cannot be serious."

Nicole decided to leave the restraints from Jessica's date. Guessing that as Hannah liked being in charge she probably harbored some bondage fantasies of her own. Nicole felt it would be the perfect way to entice her into having sex. She even left Jessica's underwear on the floor.

"You kinky slut," giggled Hannah as she lifted one of the restraints and inspected it. "You really tied poor Jessica to your bed and had your way with her. And I suppose these were hers." Dropping the leather cuff Hannah walked towards the discarded garments and picked up Jessica's panties.

"Yes," I replied as Hannah brought them a little closer to her face for a sniff.

"So you sent her away without underwear," purred Hannah asking me to confirm the obvious.

"Yes," I verified.

"Are you wearing any underwear?" asked Hannah in a playful voice.

"I'm wearing the harness for the dildo," I nervously stated as I pulled on the silk robe Nicole had me wear.

"Show me," ordered Hannah as she played with Jessica's panties.

Lowering my hands I untied the sash and opened the robe revealing my naked breasts and the flesh colored latex harness.

"You look as smooth as a barbie doll," giggled Hannah as she looked at my crotch. "But you seem to be missing an important piece."

Walking to my dresser I take the dildo and attached it to my crotch. With a smile on her face Hannah dropped Jessica's panties and approached me. Nicole had plotted the exact opposite role for me. With Jessica, she was the naked submissive obeying the commands of her fully dressed dom. Now I stood as naked as I would get, with the latex penis attached to my groin in front of a fully clothed Hannah.

"Get on the bed," ordered Hannah.

I laid down and stretched my arms and legs the same way Jessica had done only a few hours earlier. Hannah walked around the bed securing each limb before sitting next to me on the bed.

"This is more the role you like to play isn't it?" purred Hannah as she traced her nail around my belly button.

"Yes," I gasped. Being made helpless added to the tingling of my body pushing my arousal higher.

With a flirty smile Hannah grasped the bottom of her tee shirt and pulled it up revealing her breasts pressed tightly by her sports bra. "I have to admit I kind of like you in this role as well. Now as I said earlier, I love getting oral sex and you did say you were willing."

With that statement Hannah stood up and removed her pants and underwear. Returning to the bed she crawled up my bound form until she was kneeling over my face, her moist pussy just inches away." Reaching up Hannah removed the band holding her hair and shook her head letting her hair fly wildly. "And it's not like you can say no."

With that statement Hannah lowered herself on my face and I pushed my tongue deep into her moist slit. Curling my tongue I collected her juices before pulling them into my mouth reacquainting myself with her flavor.

"Oh yes, yeses, yesss!" moaned Hannah as she ground herself against my face. "That's it eat my cunt!"

I lapped at her juices as I looked up at her, her hair thrashing about, and she groped her breasts through her sports bra. With a hard thrust I push my tongue deep into her and wiggled the tip causing her to cum and release a flood of juices.

Hannah squeezed my head between her thighs as her whole body spasmed. After a few minutes she slowly lifted herself back up. "That was fantastic," panted Hannah. "A girl could sure get used to that."

Breathing hard Hannah looked down with lust filled eyes at my cum covered face as she scooted down. "You do know I will never do the same," stated Hannah. "I have no desire to lick another women's pussy. But you said you were okay with that."

Besides, it's not like I could anyway," continued Hannah as she wiggled her ass against the silicone penis. "This little appendage it purely for my pleasure. It will never go soft or make me pregnant. Bound as you are it's more like you're attached to the dildo than the dildo is attached to you."

With that Hannah lifted herself up and squatted over my cock. A deep groan escaped her lips as she impaled herself. With her crotch resting on the harness she slowly gyrated her hips with the dildo embedded within her. Closing her eyes she began bouncing up and down. The sports bra doing its best to keep her breasts from jiggling around. Picking up the pace she started lifting herself up and slamming herself down on my appendage forcing it as deep as possible. Her cries of pleasure growing loader until her entire body shook causing her hair to cover her face.

When she finally finished riding the aftershocks she straightened up and brushed her hair away. "Wow. That was very good," breathed Hannah. "I'm going to have to do this again."

With that Hannah lifted herself off of the dildo and climbed off the bed. I could not help but stare at her ass as she put on her underwear before covering it with her pants. Turning to look at me she gave me a smile and blew me a kiss before talking to the door. Stopping, she bent down and picked up Jessica's discarded underwear. "I think I will take these," purred Hannah.

"Hannah, you have to untie me," I croaked. "Hannah!"

Secured as I was I could only listen to Hannah's footsteps as she walked down the stairs and the front door opening and closing.

"Hello!" I yelled. "Hannah are you there? Nicole!"

"You are doing great," stated Nicole as she walked into my room. "Just Tamara to go, and we'll be done."

"I will be happy when I'm done, mistress. Can you please untie me," I replied, pulling on the restraints.

"It looks like Hannah left you in a bit of a bind," purred Nicole as she approached the bed. "My little puppet is getting to fuck all those cheerleaders. Just think of how few boys can claim that. You may be the only person." Standing at the base of the bed Nicole removed her pants and underwear before crawling up the bed and over my bound body.

Straddling my chest she reached down and brushed the hair from my face before sliding her finger over my cheek scooping up some of Hannah's secretions. Licking her finger Nicole smiled down at me. "If not you are the first to have sex with all of them in the same day. Placing her hands on my breasts Nicole pinched my nipples.

A deep gasp escaped my lips and I struggled beneath her. The liquid ecstasy had made my body desperate. As the arousal built up within me the desire for relief spread throughout my body, yet I could do nothing to quell it. Teasing my nipples I moaned with need as my pussy, trapped under the latex, was becoming wet with anticipation.