With Strings Attached Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress please," I hissed as she pinched my hardened nipples. My eyes opened as her hands retreated and I looked up at her smirking face.

"You're horny aren't you puppet?" asked Nicole in a velvety voice.

"Yes mistress, I really need to cum," I whimpered in reply. The humiliation of begging another woman for sexual satisfaction causing me to blush.

"You may cum when any only when you complete the mission," responded Nicole. "Now while we are here you can bring me off.

My mouth began to water and I licked my lips pulling in traces of Hannah's essence as I watched Nicole lift and position her crotch over my face.

_________

"So you think you can fuck me better than my man," growled Tamara as she pushed me against my bedroom wall. Followed by a passionate kiss. An athlete on the volleyball and basketball teams as well as the cheer squad, Tamara's muscular body was a good six inches taller than me.

As my hands moved over her well toned body I couldn't help thinking if this is what a man's felt like. Her muscles were well-defined under her smooth dark skin. Her ass more sculpted than soft and the curve of her hips leading to her large powerful thighs. "I know I can," I breathed as I look up into her eyes before pulling her head towards mine for another kiss.

Physically she would easily be able to dominate me, however our interaction was only foreplay. It was no secret that Tamara was physical and liked to talk dirty during sex and it took a good hour of drinking the vodka and OJ that Nicole left out to bring us to this point.

Breaking the kiss I grab the bottom of her shirt and pull it up over her head. Her white bra contrasting nicely with her dark skin. Doing the same Tamara removes mine revealing my own nude colored bra. Spinning my around Tamara lifted me up and tossed me onto the bed. Looking back I see that she was removing her pants, so I did as well.

"You seem to be missing something," questioned Tamara as she looked at the flesh colored harness.

Rolling over I reach for the replica of Annette's husbands dick.

"You expect to satisfy me with that little thing," shot Tamara.

"It does the job and never goes soft," I replied as I quickly crawled to the end of the bed and pulled her towards me. Unclasping her bra I pull it free of her body revealing her breasts. My hands go up to her soft breasts her hardened nipples pressing into my palms as I squeeze them. I enjoy the soft give of her flesh and the contrast between our skin colors.

"Enough foreplay," growled Tamara as she pushed my hands away. "Are you going to fuck me or not!"

Using my weight I drop her to the bed and pull her hips up into the doggie position. Kneeling behind her I positioned the tip of the dildo between her lips.

"What do you think of my dick now," I responded as I watch my silicone appendage slide into her cavity.

"AHH Yes," moaned Tamara, ignoring my question.

"For a woman complaining about the size of my dick you sure are tight," I grunted as I felt her muscles tighten around the dildo as I pulled it out and forcing it back in. "What's the matter my dick making you speechless. Tell me you like it!"

"I like it," grunted Tamra.

"Tell me again," I demanded. "Tell me you like my dick."

"I like your dick!" Shouted Tamara in reply.

"This the best fucking you've ever had, isn't it?" I growled, the sound of my hips slapping her ass filling the room.

"Yes, this is the best fucking I've ever had," snarled Tamara. "Now shut up and fuck me you bitch."

With that I sped up driving the dildo in and out until she was overtaken with pleasure and collapsed below me. Breathing heavily Tamara rolled over and looked into my eyes.

Positioning myself between her legs I lean forward and place my hands by her sides. "I hope you saved some energy because like I said I never go soft and I plan to claim your top five. With that I maneuvered the tip of the dildo back at her entrance.

______________

"Papers in the box," stated Robin as the cheerleaders walked into the living room with their votes.

Each quietly placed their slip of paper into the box before taking a seat on the couch to my left. I took the wing back chair like a throne beside the six contestants voting on which gender was better at pleasing women. The video from the seductions was fantastic and watching my obedient puppet sexually pleasure each of the cheerleaders made me highly aroused and one I will watch over and over again. In fact, I had made Alice orally pleasure me several times and utilized her dildo before making her beg me to use it on her to satisfy her lusts. The liquid ecstasy I had placed in all the drinks affecting her as much as the cheerleaders.

As I had expected conflict with their boyfriends, I had ordered Alice to clean her home from yesterday's festivities in her maid uniform. I myself made sure to look my best with my hair and makeup done and wearing tailored slacks and blouse along with a pair of stiletto heels. An effective combination of sexiness and professionalism. Alice's competition on the other hand wore jeans and tee shirts as they stood across from the couch trying to look confident.

"Okay," announced Robin. "In response to the challenge each of the senior cheerleaders had sex with Nicole's girlfriend, and we have confirmation that each was fucked by her."

Whoops and claps filled the room as the invited attendees cheered to celebrate the statement that a single woman had sex with all six girls.

"Now we get to find out how many preferred their lesbian experience over their boyfriends. To ensure honest voting, ever since their encounter the girls have been sequestered with a junior cheerleader ensuring they did not talk with their boyfriends. Each has written a G for girl or a B for boy to determine their preference on the piece of paper placed it in this box. Reaching in Robin pulled out the first paper "Girl," she announced to more whoops and cheers. "Girl," repeated Robin with more of a surprise reaction from the crowd. "Girl," stated Robin to which one of the bystanders stated that the boys must be really bad to more laughs from the crowd.

"Boy," yelled Robin resulting to loud claps from the males present. This one vote did not surprise me as Kathy was to vote boy just to throw suspension off.

"Girl," continued Robin as she read the next vote. And finally stated Robin with a pause and a smile forming on her face, "Girl."

"That's five for girl and only one for boy," fished Robin in a smooth voice.

"Let's hear it for my girl!" I shouted, hoping to incite the boys into action.

"This is bullshit!" Responded Steve, Jessica's girlfriend. "What, you girls are lesbos now."

"Drop it Steve," shot Hannah as she put her arm around Jessica. "You guys were the ones who wanted us to do this in the first place. It's not like we were overly excited to be fucked by a girl."

"Well it sure looks like you changed your minds," mumbled Andrew, Hannah's boyfriend.

"Yes, it looks like most of us did," countered Hannah.

"And you guys said there was to be no judgement," added Tamara. "It's secret ballot so no one would know who choose who. That was the deal."

"At least we know how Kathy voted," offered Justin, Veronica's boyfriend. "She has been waiting to do this for a while."

"That's a shitty thing to say," replied John, who was gay and publicly dating Kathy for cover. "Her friend is gay, not her."

"It's true," added Carla, the cheerleader Kathy stayed with last night. "I saw her fill out her paper, she wrote Boy."

I sat back smiling, happy at the turn of events. It was now undisputed that each of the cheerleaders voted for Alice and none could hide behind the secret votes.

"Seriously Stephanie," questioned Paul, her boyfriend. "You think that dickless lesbian was better than me."

"It seems she does," injected Hannah. "At least that is the way we voted. It looks like John is the only man here."

"So you want to do it with John and Kathy," stated Andrew, her boyfriend.

"Oh my God," yelled Tamara. "Is that what you guys think. If we are okay with having sex with a girl then you can have a threesome."

"If it makes everyone happy," replied Steve with a stupid smile on his face.

"You guys are pigs," stated Stephanie standing up. "You wanted us to do this and if we are not good enough for you BY OUR SELVES then maybe you should look for someone else. Or others or whatever. Let's get out of here."

With that the six girls, and a number of the other females, left the room. Knowing the fireworks were over, I got up and smiled at the boys as I left. My puppet deserved a reward.