All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 29'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A cliffhanger. Loving the jeopardy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too Many Characters, Not Enough Focus

Alice's character has stopped developing. It started when Nicole drifted out of the main focus of the story. Too many characters weaken the plot. You should concentrate on several characters instead. Alice's torment would be more interesting you develop the female characters that are involved with her.

kimmyfosterkimmyfosterover 3 years ago
nice, but...

.. with the reappearance of Clare, I was hoping to see a little more of the two "newlyweds" from Las Vegas. Still, a solid chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

I pretty much live for this story. It is amazing.

I do slightly agree with one of the above comments that the central plot should continue to nudge forward. But, I still love these episodes, Nicole or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Chapter!

While Alice's adventures continue, it's interesting to note that the shackles and cages we build in our minds are always more inescapable the than the ones made of steel. Frankly, I had thought that Nicole's plans for Alice over the summer would have been of a more sinister bent, i.e. a course of appearances as April the Stripper at seedy bars and nightclubs filled with leering men, but always with a woman "minder" to make sure that nothing really happened. Being forced to endure the catcalls and unbridled lust of men at each club only to be saved by the appearance of a strong woman swooping in to save Alice would further cement in her mind the need for and safety in a sapphic relationship. And as the summer continued, all these activities would further reinforce in Alice's mind the conviction that men are pigs and create a revulsion within her at the thought of ever having a "normal" heterosexual relationship. Perhaps to the point of even embracing.... A chastity belt to ensure that she would forever be safe from men once she is away on her own in college? (Just a thought).

Another thought would be that a large part of Alice's nature is that she is still struggling between the life she is being forced to live and the life that she wants. Would Alice still be Alice if Nicole succeeds in extinguishing Alice's last spark of resistance?

Neosteeled

Charlotte87Charlotte87over 3 years ago
another great chapter

Once again you've shown Alice disappearing further down the rabbit hole in a completely believable way. Nobody forced her into sex with Brooke and Maya. She wanted it and she loved it. She's a hard core lesbian slut now and she's getting closer and closer to admitting it to herself. There's a great moment when she tells Maya her tattoo says Girls Only "without a hint of embarrassment". She's accepting her true identity. This is brilliant storytelling. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'd love to see Alice and Susan have sex now

I love the way you've shown Alice gradually changing, and I think it would be incredibly hot for her to show just how much she's changed by having sex with Susan. When we first met Alice she hated Susan and looked down on her. Then on New Year's Eve she when she was forced to eat out Susan's cunt she was clearly still unwilling and ashamed. Recently she's been looking at Susan's body with lust, and it would be perfect if she now went one step further and begged her tormentor to fuck her and let her worship her tits and cunt.

pjw7326pjw7326over 3 years ago
ok

was an ok episode , , not as good as some of the others , prefered it if more Nicole involved and Alice's mom . maybe next episode

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for the huge time commitment

I still view the first chapter as one of the best on the site. I must admit as the story expands to new characters I hope it would focus more on Alice and her owner. Not quite a love story by very exciting

I will patiently wait for your next update

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the chapter, of course, but feel like going from Alice and her mother hooking up to another "regular" chapter was a disappointment. I would have saved Alive/Janet for either closer to the end of the story or further developed that storyline further. That being said, this chapter kind of ended at the potentially hottest part so that felt like a wasted opportunity too.

I'd have Nicole or Susan confront Alice with what she did with her mother and forced her into further depravity with her mother until they are both forced to realize who they are hooking up with, but all in all, really weird to go from the incest episode back to status quo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Girl Growing Up

Really enjoying Alice submitting and being mentally and physically transformed - my favorite parts of the story. But some growing up should be done with graduation and summer with a new image, more bad girl image (think Merida or Black Widow). Perhaps her mother and Nicole could gift her B Cups for her graduation present.

Even better, Alice's photo shoot career could take off and her stylist Grace could take control and change her looks frequently for magazine shoots - hair, make-up, and add some piercings and other tattoos. Alice could transition to a new girlfriend as she starts college who knows about her past and controls her present, and makes Alice a willing participant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love how Alice is giving in to her slutty desires

Alice's changing nature and growing acceptance of who she is and what she wants makes this the best story on Literotica. Because she used to be a straight little good girl, when she loses her inhibitions and talks dirty it's unbelievably hot. And I'd love to see her getting taken by Susan again, but this time with Alice admitting she wants it and begging Susan to fuck her and let her eat her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
alice

i want susan to fuck alice so bad. just rub it into her that she has all the control and humiliate her the entire time

VirtualScottTooVirtualScottTooabout 3 years ago

Another great chapter, but after binge-reading, leaving Maya hanging is driving me nuts. Alice was sooooo close to admitting to herself how much she's changed, but not... quite... there.

I was interested to see some of the comments about Susan; in my view, she's a total bitch and is there to keep Alice in line -- nothing more. I really don't care if we ever see her again. In fact, a great opportunity to demonstrate Alice's um, growth, would be for Susan to be somehow removed from the picture. If the threat of blackmail is gone, and Alice could break up with Nicole, would she? And if she did, who would the rebound person be? I don't think Alice has quite fallen over the edge yet, but almost.

She needs one more good summer encounter. Maybe David dumps Kim (knocks her up, or she refuses to do anal or a threeway or something "too sleazy") and Kim decides to give Alice another try. Is Alice put off guys for good by Kim's tales of David and his friends? How much does Alice tell Kim about her adventures? Does she seduce Kim (either because she can't help herself, or because Kim is secretly curious)?

How about if she gets caught between Kim's legs by Kim's mother, who goes ballistic? Who then drags her "home" [to Janet] and reads Janet the riot act about her slut daughter, which just makes both of them hotter and hotter. And afterwards, Alice discovers Janet's soaked panties, and can't resist tasting them, and realizes the identity of Madam X, and that she's broken basically every barrier there is? How does she react?

I'd love to see Alice head to college, still somewhat notorious but more her own agent, and encounter the guy of her dreams (at least of the previous year lol) - hot, funny, intelligent, caring. But he's really close to his twin sister, who's also hot, funny, intelligent, caring. Every time she sees him, Alice tells herself he's the one and she should suck it up and give him a chance. But his sister is the one who makes her drip and pant. Which one (or both) would she end up with?

Waiting impatiently for more!

pjw7326pjw7326about 3 years ago
episode 30

when will we get episode 30 , hangoing out for it still , hopefully it will be a knowing alice and her mum incest story next with Nicole , a threesome

Charlotte87Charlotte87about 3 years ago

While waiting for the next chapter I've been reading other similar stories on this site and they only remind me how much better With Strings Attached is. There are a lot of non-consent stories that show innocent heterosexual women being blackmailed, forced into lesbian sex, pimped out and becoming insatiable, pussy-loving whores. Usually this descent only takes one or two chapters and sometimes it only takes one or two pages. Maxout09 has been patient, showing us Alice's struggle and showing her nature changing one step at a time. Her transformation has been superbly handled. I don't know exactly how this story will end (like everyone else I can't wait to find out) but I do know that it will be an erotic masterpiece because the writer has taken the time to tell the story properly.

pjw7326pjw7326about 3 years ago

6 months and counting , hope we get a new one soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As always, another great chapter! I agree with some of the other commenters - I can't wait to hear more about Alice and her mother, but I know there is only so far you can take that plot with the current conditions (blind and deaf) before it becomes very impractical. Having said that, it is hot so please continue that theme when able!!

Anyways, this was another good development chapter. I agree with the other commenters as well - it shows Alice accepting more of her "true" feelings. After re-reading the initial sex scene with Claire, I liked how Alice "becomes someone else" to achieve her orgasm, yet, the person she becomes is still a lesbian cheerleader (she didn't imagine a man or boy). Great writing!

I'm sure you are well into drafting your next chapters and we all can't wait! If you take inputs from your readership, here are my two cents: yes, develop Alice and her mother as much you can. Maybe it can just be subtle things like Alice keeps on thinking about the taste of Madam X, or maybe now Janet cannot stop fantasizing about this mystery lover with amazing oral skills. Maybe the two meet again and something feels so "natural" when they have sex, or make love. Maybe some remote toys are introduced that the other gets to control. Secondly: I hope Alice's college experience is getting lined up! I can imagine she'll end up very similar to how her mother ended up - a slave to a senior student. Lastly, I'd love to see Alice continue to dance around scenarios where she could have an interaction with a boy, but doesn't because she's shy or scared or not attracted to them. Maybe she meets the boy of her dreams (prior to Nicole), but this boy has a girlfriend who ends up turning on Alice more than the boy (and maybe this girl is quite dominant).

Anyways, best of luck with the writing and we're all looking forward to what you create!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've just discovered this series and it's my favourite on the site. Even after all the things Alice has done, all the cunts and asses she's licked and all the titties she's sucked, this chapter is a game-changer. She's a whore now, so she can tell herself she's being forced to service the woman who's paying for her, but nobody's forcing her to turn Brooke queer or let Maya finger her. Those things are happening because she wants them to happen. Can't wait to find out where this great story leads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous