With Strings Attached Ch. 29

Story Info
Alice is sent to Hawaii.
13.5k words
4.68
20.7k
17

Part 31 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,068 Followers

Wednesday 1:00 PM HST (Hawaiian Standard Time)

After spending several months under Nicole's control I've become used to the queasy feeling in my stomach and the heightened awareness of my senses from the adrenaline and anxiety caused by her little adventures to the point that they were becoming embedded into my sexual arousal. However, as I walked off the jetway those feelings stood out. Yesterday Nicole took me to the home of a woman I knew only by the taste of her cum as madam X. Made deaf and blind I was instructed to make love to the unknown woman who supposedly knew me and wanted to make love to me while continuing to be a mystery. Emotionally and physically exhausted Nicole woke me early this morning and informed me I was going to meet my next 'client'.

Which is how I wound up here at the Lihue airport dressed in the school uniform I wore yesterday, the shirt tied in a knot under my breasts and only a small carry-on bag wih April's ID looking nervously for any clue as to what Nicole had planned for me. I quickly spotted Clare, the married woman I met in a Las Vegas strip club. I could feel her eyes boring into me, a wolfish smile crossing her face as she started to approach me like a lioness, or cougar, stalking her prey. With no possibility of escape, I simply stood in place like an oblivious doe doe bird.

"Aloha, Alice," purred Clare before she gave me a quick kiss and placed a flower lay over my head. "Welcome to Hawaii. I'm so glad Trish agreed to let me have you.

"Me too," I responded as I assessed my situation. It seemed Clare still believed I was in a submissive relationship with Trish, Nicole's lesbian biker friend who won me for a weekend and took me on the Las Vegas trip. Introduced as Trish's plaything, Clare had gotten rather amorous and for the price of a lap dance Trish agreed to pimp me out to the older woman. Now it seemed she had reached out for a more prolonged engagement. The lay, while not as tight or symbolic as a collar still gave me the feeling of a transfer of ownership to a new mistress.

After retrieving her suitcases and rental car we set off for the hotel. As she drove Clare caressed my thigh and filled me in on how this rendezvous came to be. It seemed our tryst in Las Vegas made an impression on her and her husband. Enough that they both craved Clare becoming intimate with other women. Unable to find another opportunity Mark, her husband, came up with the idea of having Clare take their normal Hawaiian getaway with me while he accompanied their daughter on a university tour. The idea was for me to pretend to be her step-daughter as we spent the next week together on a romantic tropical island.

While Clare told the story from an adventurous perspective one thing was clear. I was for all intents and purposes an escort for Clare to live out her lesbian fantasy yet my body still responded to the sensual feel of Clare's hand on my skin. Her fingers gently gliding up and down my bare thigh seemingly trying to climb closer to my either regions. This combined with the amazing scenery drove me senses wild. Living in Phoenix, I had never seen so much greenery and water at the same time with lush mountains to my left and clear blue water to my right. It did look like paradise. Turning off the main road we headed towards the ocean and the hotel.

Wednesday 2:30 PM HST

"Wait here with the suitcases' princess," chirped Clare as she dropped me off at the front entrance and drove towards the parking lot. Alone on a distant island with no money, no phone and only April's ID I nervously defaulted to looking around. The majestic view was effectively hidden by the large hotel so my eyes were drawn to a young Filipino woman wearing a pair of khaki shorts and Hawaiian shirt, the casual uniform of the hotel. Her black hair was tied into a neat ponytail and the top few buttons of her shirt were left undone exposing the tops of her C cup breasts. I didn't know I was staring at the young woman until she smiled playfully back. Embarrassed, I submissively dropped my eyes to the ground.

"First time on the island's princess?" asked the young woman. "I heard your companion call you princess and I agree you look just like Ariel."

When I glazed back up the smirk on her face made it clear she was enjoying my shyness. "Yes it's my first time," I mumbled, unable to hold eye contact as I sensed her desire, "and I get that comparison a lot."

"Well I always thought she was beautiful," continued the young woman.

Looking up I see she was now assessing me just as I had her a few minutes ago. My slutty schoolgirl look combined with my 'scooping-out' of the young woman made me look open to flirting. Needing to say something, my eyes focused on her chest once again, only this time to read her name tag. "Thank you... Christie," I replied.

"Your welcome," responded Christie turning her head to see if anyone was looking before approaching. "I have to confess, living in Hawaii I have had a crush on her ever since I can remember.

"She was the first person I wanted to kiss and when I got older; Other things."

I didn't know quite what to say. It was obvious that Christie was flirting with me and even being this far from Nicole's presence I still found it hard to discourage her efforts.

Before I could respond Christie stood before me, with my down cast eyes now looking once again at her cleavage I raised my head where she locked her gaze with mine. My attempt to come up with something to say was stopped when she gently caressed my cheek and brushed some stray hairs behind my ear.

"And now my little princess is here standing before me and I'm wondering again what things I can do," whispered Christine. Luckily, I did not need to come up with a response as Christie spotted Clare returning and stepped back.

"Okay, let's check in," chirped Clare taking hold of one of the bags.

"Yes mam," I replied relieved to escape my stalker.

Wednesday 2:45 PM HST

Clare grabbed me by the hips as soon as we entered the hotel room and pressed me against the wall. Taken by surprise, I let out a gasp just as Clare sealed her lips to mine in a passionate kiss. As a possession in her care it was not my place to refuse and I accepted the kiss. After all Clare rescued me from Christie, so she did deserve a reward. Her tongue took full command of my mouth as I tried to accommodate her wishes. Held in place, I ran my hands up the sides of Clare's waist coming to rest on the sides of her breasts more for the contact of her soft mounds then to try and control her aggression. Every so often Clare would break the kiss, and we would both inhale deeply as I stared into her eyes,the look of lust gazing back at mine.

I was taken aback that Clare's husband would suggest she spend their twentieth anniversary with me. However, that thought was pushed from my mind as soon as we walked on the balcony. Before us was the largest pool I had ever seen surrounded by palm trees and a white sand beach before a soft blue ocean. The feeling of the cool ocean breeze lapped around my thighs as I scanned the view. "I've wanted to do that since the airport," breathed Clare as she stepped back.

I could only smile as I tried to catch my breath.

"Mark and I come here every year for our anniversary, or at least I do," smiled Clare as she led me to the balcony. "This is my first time I'm here without him in twenty years and the first time having an ocean view since our honeymoon."

"It's beautiful," I stated.

"And so are you," whispered Clare as she moved behind me pressing her breasts into my back

I let out a sharp gasp as Clare's hand rubbed the back of my thigh. Pulling my hair to the side she placed soft kisses on my neck as her hand moved higher and higher. With each grope I stood frozen, her hand slowly moving closer to my groin, my arousal climbing along with her ascending hand. Spreading my legs I leaned slightly forward giving her easy access as her fingers reached the apex of my legs.

"You are such a little slut," hissed Clare as she ground her hand against my bare pussy. "Did you make this whole trip without any underwear?"

"Yes," I gasped as the force of her hand made me stand on my toes.

"Well I like a little naughty," continued Clare as she released me from her grasp. "My husbands condition for letting us take this trip is he gets to see pictures of our erotic escapades and I promised to send them to your partner as well. With my back to the ocean Clare used her phone to snap several pictures of me in my disheveled schoolgirl look.

"Excellent," stated Clare. "Now lift your skirt and show me your lovely pussy."

Feeling I had no choice I lifted my skirt exposing my naked crotch on the balcony of the hotel.

After a quick photograph Clare lowered her phone. "Is that a butterfly tattoo?"

"Yes," I replied. "Trish had me get it after we left your hotel room."

Clare dropped to her knees in front of me, her hands again on my thighs as she lifted my skirt exposing the design.

"Amazing," gasped Clare," your vaginal lips make up its body. And are those letters in its wings?"

"It says 'GIRLS ONLY', I embarrassingly confessed. As a heterosexual, having such a definitive mark proclaiming me as a lesbian was something I was humiliated talking about. Especially to a woman, a woman who was expecting to be intimate with me. Yet as her fingers danced over the pattern in its wings I could not help but feel aroused. Her face close enough that I feel every breath she exhaled.

"Turn around," ordered Clare as she discovered my scandalous tattoo continued around my hips.

With my eyes closed I slowly turned and pressed my stomach against the railing as her hands lifted the back of my skirt. I stood quietly as Clare read the rest of the tattoo. The words 'Lesbian Sex Slave' stenciled into my skin. A tattoo that not only labeled me a lesbian but one who is submissive to other women as well. Stating I'm not a girlfriend, a partner, or even an equal but a possession and in a way making the label correct. As a slave I have no say in whom I'm intimate with, that is a decision for my mistress.

"Wow," Clare finally stated, standing up and wrapping her arms around me. "You are one kinky girl."

"That I am," I laugh thinking about the situation I was in.

"Then I think you'll like what I have planned," purred Clare as she walked back into the room and opened one of the suitcases. "Do you remember I said that you looked like a girl named Amber that used to be my daughter's cheer squad?"

"Yes," I replied remembering the conversation.

"Well I brought my daughter's old cheer uniform for you to wear," proclaimed Clare.

"You want me to wear your daughter's clothes," I inquired, a bit surprised and creeped out.

"Yes, to play Amber. You can change in the bathroom," responded Clare holding out the uniform and ignoring the tone of my voice.

Taking the offered clothes I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. The uniform was two pieces, a green and gray sleeveless shell and a short green with gray contrasting box pleat skirt. It seemed that Clare's daughter was just slightly smaller than me as both fit snugly. Putting on the green cheer briefs felt a little strange and since I was usually prohibited from wearing panties and it felt naughty in a distorted way. Like the rest of the uniform, the briefs were snug with the elastic tight against my waist and pulled against my crotch and ass making me think momentarily of removing them before I put on the gray socks and sneakers.

Finished, I looked at myself in the mirror. Even though the uniform covered more than my clothes it drew more attention. The skirt, while short, was slightly longer than the pinkie rule and the shell was tight hugging my curves but covering far more than the top I exchanged for it. Combined I had transformed into the flirty cheerleader Amber.

Stepping back into the room the tight cheer briefs made their presence known as the cheer skirt danced over my thighs with each step. Stopping in the middle of the room I waited for Clare's approval.

"Oh my," breathed Clare. "You look amazing. Just like that little flirt Amber. You don't mind me calling you Amber? "

I nervously shook my head no, thinking I preferred playing Amber. The flirty cheerleader being seduced by a teammate's mother rather than standing in a hotel room wearing the clothes of the daughter of the woman I was about to have sex with. Then it was not me breaking so many taboos, it was Amber.

Picking up her phone Clare took several pictures of me in various cheer poses each getting more provocative. Finally, Clare dropped her phone and with a predatory smile walked up to me and cupped my cheak looking into my eyes. It was an intense look, fueled from years of lust and fantasy for the young Amber. I knew what she wanted and leaned in for another kiss. This one was more tender than the earlier one, more intimate.

Breaking the kiss she smiled at me before walking over the edge of the bed and sitting down. Leaning back on her arms and spreading her legs as much as her skirt would allow, she held the provocative pose as she continued to watch me.

Her expectations were clear and I moved in between her legs. Dropping to my knees I began to do what I have been trained so well-to-do. Leaning forward I started placing soft kisses on the inside of her thighs as I caressed her legs pushing up her skirt. Once my hands reached her hips I grasped her panties and pulled them down her legs filling my nose with her aroma. With her skirt and underwear no longer hindering my access I started kissing her legs again only this time my fingers brushed against the wet folds of her vagina. Her legs flinched upon contact, but she kept them steady as I continued to tease and explore her nether region. Her moans became louder and more demanding as my finger circled her engorged clit.

With our eyes locked, I slowly moved my head between her legs, in a way teasing her as she tried to will me to move faster. As I made my way up, I felt her smooth thighs brushing against my hair and finally my cheeks. Extending my tongue I ran it up her moist slit and realizing how thirsty I was, I began to drink her fluids like a form of erotic vampire.

Her moans filled the room as she grasped the back of my head making sure I'm kept in position. All the while I stimulate her channel bringing down as much of her secretions as she could produce. Unable to keep her orgasm at bay, her body shuddered in a powerful climax before collapsing on the bed as I continued to drink her cum.

"That was absolutely amazing," breathed Clare as she came out of her orgasmic stupor. "That was by far the best orgasm I have ever had.

"Thank you," I purred as I moved to straddle her body. The hem of the cheer skirt draping over her lap as I settle my groin above hers.

Reaching up she pulled my face to hers, and we engaged in another passionate kiss, this time flavored by her juices. Breaking the kiss I could still see the lust in her eyes and knew her fantasy was not complete. Standing back up I reached under the skirt and pulled off her daughter's cheer briefs, now stained with my secretions. Reading my intentions Clare pulled herself towards the middle of the bed and I began to crawl over her body, dropping lite kisses as I went.

"Are you ready," I whispered reaching her head.

"Yess," hissed Clare.

Straightening up I straddled her shoulders as her daughter's cheer skirt bunched under her chin. Moving up a few more inches I positioned my crotch just above her face and slowly lowered myself until my vagina rested over her mouth and my clitoris made contact with her nose. The act of love making is as much emotional as it is physical for women. To achieve orgasm a woman not only has to be aroused but emotionally involved in the act.

Nicole had molded me into an expert in achieving this. Training me in the art of seduction and how to entice a woman into sex. Creating a repository of skills to convince a woman to not only accept my advances but become emotionally vested. She also trained me in the art of pleasuring women making me an expert in giving a female partner the best oral pleasure possible. While my body had been conditioned through this experience to associate women with sexual pleasure my heterosexual mind still could not fully commit to emotional attachment.

To do so required me to become someone else. In this case Amber the flirty cheerleader about to have the mother of a teammate who she had a crush on for years finally go down on her. Dropping the skirt over her head, making my vagina the only thing in her world.

"Mmmm, yes Ms. Clawson," I purred as I rotate my hips grinding my clit on her nose. "I've fantasized about you doing this to me for so long." Clare released a muffled groan as her tongue began lapping between my folds.

As Claire's inexperienced tongue continued to probe my inner channel I kept thinking how much Amber had been dreaming of this moment. To have the woman she had been crushing after for all of her formative years finally making her dream come true. All the times she cheered in her little uniform hoping that the woman she was pining after noticed her.

As the fantasy continued to build and Clare continued to try to bring me to orgasm the emotional and physical came together for me and I let out a sharp moan as I came over the face of the woman I wanted so dearly.

Even though it was still early we were both hungry and exhausted after our activities and grabbed an early dinner before going back to the room for one more round of love making before going to sleep.

Thursday 4:30 AM HST

We woke before sunrise and Clare instructed me to get dressed while she ordered room service. Nicole kept the clothes Clare had supposedly requested I bring a surprise. The mid rise dark gray shorts were tight and I had to wiggle just to pull them over my hips. The cotton polyester blend stretched to give them a snug fit. As I worked to pull the waistband closed the center seam had very little give. As the shorts attempted to rise up from her hips they dug into my crotch and in between my ass making there presence known. Given how form fitting the shorts were, the front and back pockets were more for decoration as nothing would be able to slip into the tight piece of clothing. The burgundy polyester elastane sports bra had a racer back and a black front zipper. Like the shorts, the bra was a snug fit and as I pulled up the zipper the built-in cups lifted and enhanced my breasts giving the look of cleavage over the scooped neck. The outfit was completed with a black belt, gray socks and black hiking boots.

As I stood in front of the bathroom mirror pulling my hair in a ponytail I couldn't help but feel like a redheaded version of Laura Croft. While less curvy than the video game character the body enhancing effects of the bra and shorts on my breasts and ass gave that impression. Finished, I took a deep breath and walked back out into the room, the shorts pulling against my crotch with every step.

"Wow," gasped Clare as she turned to look at me. "You look amazing! Like some sort of sexy bad-ass heroine."

I could only stand there with a goofy smile on my face from her complement. Feeling a little self couscous as Clare was dressed like an average female hiker. Her khaki shorts were longer and looser than mine and her sports bra was covered by a fitted tank top.

"I love what those shorts do to your ass," purred Clare as she ran her hand over my cheeks made firm by the shorts. "However we're not playing dress up today, at least not yet.

Thursday 5:45 AM HST

After driving a short distance we reached Ke'e Beach just in time to see the sun breaking over the horizon. Arriving so early we were alone on the secluded beach. The waves gently crashing on the rocks just off of the sandy beach.

maxout09
maxout09
1,068 Followers