All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 32'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Slave2412Slave2412over 2 years ago

I have been following along since the beginning and I want to say I’ve absolutely solved the series. Your writing and ideas are inspiring and I hope this isn’t the end for you and only the beginning as I can’t wait to read more from you.

AliceTagAliceTagover 2 years ago

Thanks for the epic. Greatly enjoyed it these past years

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about Kim (Alice's friend)? What happened to her?

Psycho08Psycho08over 2 years ago

While I’m sad that this series is ending, I’m also happy that you’ve brought a new chapter out ass well. I hope we don’t see the end of this universe you have created and while it may not be Alice’s story we hear anymore I hope we see more stories from you in the future

nuee420nuee420over 2 years ago

I have loved this story, your ideas, your writing since the beginning. This was definitely an amazing series. Going to miss it for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should write a series about Emily and Krista.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for finishing this story. I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for this amazing story. It's by far the best thing on the site and you MUST keep writing, even if you don't publish your future work on Literotica. You are an outstanding erotic storyteller. Alice's journey into lesbian subservience, stripping and prostitution was completely convincing and incredibly arousing. I'm glad Susan didn't get her comeuppance. The mistress was too strong and too clever for Alice and Kim. Susan paying Alice to eat her friend's cunt while she watched was a fitting triumph for her, and a fitting degradation for two silly little girls who fell into her trap. One became a lesbian whore, the other became a pathetic slave. My panties are wet just from writing that. This chapter was a 5/5 of course, and I'm only sorry I couldn't give it six stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thank you so much for giving us so much. have a good life

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 2 years ago

Thanks for the creativity and persistence to get this done. I've followed WSA since the beginning and am sorry to see it end. But of all the possible other stories, the one that catches my fancy is Donna's control over Alice and Janet. Not that they become lovers, let them be witnesses to the other's continuing transformation. Never ending guilt and envy. 5* for the ending and the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So with the series over what happened to Kim, Lisa and Annette.

By the way what chapter did Alice meet Susan and Nicole's mothers?

wwilkwwilkover 2 years ago

What happened to Kim?

MurmetMurmetover 2 years ago

Well, I am a sucker for happy ends so I don't like the end :(

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 2 years ago

Brilliant series. Thank you

kimmyfosterkimmyfosterover 2 years ago

Thank you for the great story.

And this, is really the "different story" I'd love to see:

Emily and Krista

Emily and Krista remained unknowingly married after their Vegas wedding, and each newlywed returned home to whom they still considered their fiancée. Each had a lovely, but invalid ceremony, and each started to live happy lives with whom they thought were their spouses. The topic of their 'Vegas lesbian wife' was brought up by each to spice up their marriages, with only Kim and Nicole knowing the truth. Will they ever discover their real spouse? But that is a different story.

The idea of them, or others, about their real marital status and the effect of that on their lives would be am amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This isn't a satisfying ending. So many loose ends. Alice's conditioning still hasn't finished.

zcapp85zcapp85over 2 years ago

Great writings as always. I've faithfully followed the Alice story since the beginning.

Hope there's continuation of young Alice in the new universe under the more experienced, mature mistress.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, glad it came to an end, even if it is not satisfying one.

The story started well and had a good flow for the first half. Then, from my point of view, it became rather patchy.

Also character development became limited and often made no sense to me.

The chapters were mostly OK when standing on their own, but lacking as part of a full story. (Again, from my pov)

mrdangerzonemrdangerzoneover 2 years ago

Tbh, glad this story is over. It was a fun ride, but it was time. I think of these characters Janet is the one I want to see her story's continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No matter what she tries to tell herself, Alice is already addicted to pussy and she will be a willing lesbian slut at college and for the rest of her life. I see a big future for her in lesbian porn and prostitution. It's a tribute to maxout09 that so many people have their own ideas about where the story could go next for different characters. The character who matters most is Alice and in my mind her story will continue with her accepting her slutty desires and making good money by satisfying them. Thank you maxout09 for this excellent story. It's been a great ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am curious as to what happens to Kim.

Could we get an epilogue chapter of what Kim was up to this entire time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just curious, do you plan to start a new story with the epilog of alice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Amazing perseverance. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think you should make Alice into Kim’s lesbian toy. I think it would be so sexy since they was friends and now they would be forced in a relationship together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would like to see Alice have to date Susan and be her girlfriend and do what she makes her do!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for a wonderful ending to an epic journey. Your story telling is top-notch. Keep it up! My vote (for what it's worth) is for branches from this story (I'd love to hear more about Alice, but I'd also enjoy hearing about other characters), or other coerced straight girls turned lesbian! To be honest, Replacement Maya isn't quite my thing, but still happy to see you writing! Best of luck with the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Congratulations on fully realizing the story after all this time. I've been reading almost since the start and it has been admirable that you've kept adding on to it. This played to some themes that I'm very fond of and I think you have a good sense for taking somewhat rare circumstances and making them seem real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was the best serial on the website and is as good on the second or third read as the first. We all have our fantasies about Alice's future. I like to think of her using her skills in lesbian porn, with Susan as her agent and the mistress she lusts after, hates and fears. The one thing I would have loved to see in this serial was a full on sex scene between Alice and Susan, with Alice completely degrading herself and begging to service the woman who sent her down the rabbit hole. If you ever find the time for a one-off chapter catching up with Alice a few years down the line, that would be where I see her. Anyway, thanks for a great story.

AYuriLoverAYuriLover2 months ago

mentally Painful series.

gmg1960cdtvgmg1960cdtvabout 1 month ago

Phew! I don't think I've cum so much over reading such an erotic story. In my mind I was Alice the lesbian sex slave. Just thinking about it again wants me to be naughty. Thank you for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous