With Teeth Ch. 02

Story Info
Tonight on Night Gallery: Anal sex!
12.2k words
4.43
1.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note 1 : After the first chapter was published I discovered in my notes that I had completely forgotten to talk about Victoria's fake breasts.

So here it is. RETCON: Victoria has fake breasts.

They're of a reasonable size and they're almost indistinguishable from the real thing. More about them later.

Author's note 2 : In case you hadn't noticed, this story contains scenes of incest.

=====================

CHAPTER 2

all eyez on me

=====================

They only slept three hours but I made them feel like they got the proverbial eight, plus an extra two.

Maddie was waking up, with her eyes closed. Drowsy. Comfy. Still in the sliding seconds when you don't know anything.

I mentioned 'sliding' because suddenly full recollection precipitated:

She was somewhere other than her bedroom. But nothing unusual, it was Victoria's house, she recognized its specific smell, the specific lighting in it through her eyelids, the specific room sound, which by definition is silence.

And it was a lover's bed, so no worry, no rush, no need to sneak out before he/she wakes up. Actually, here came instead the rare satisfaction of a first night of romance, the victory. Really the fog was dissipating away from a very nice day. Again, victory. And this lover was...

Oh...

Her eyes shot wide open and she froze at what she had right in front of her, even closer than expected.

Victoria. Sleeping.

Nude.

A hand resting on her hip. Their feet snuggling. Soft.

Looking closer, a scent of loved skin, indiscernible from warmth.

That was it, that was the big thing to remember: last night she had achieved her most forbidden dream.

And the dream, in turn, opened her eyes.

Rather unremarkable brown eyes if I was perfectly honest, but two which Maddie would never get bored of, never withdraw from.

Puffy eyes, going through the same waking routine as hers. Shock, overcome.

"Hi," Vic said in a morning voice. Shy, rested, adorable.

Maddie whizzed back, her voice still broken.

Their thin smiles told that they knew where they were and what had led them there. A smile apologetic, naughty, serious. And immediately their hands started their instinctive petting and wandering. A strand of hair, a shoulder, the cool and goosebumpy upper arms...

Victoria even cupped Maddie's breasts as though she could determine how bad she had bruised them last night.

They shifted to kiss and body heat exhaled from under the covers, in between their chests.

The whole universe is jealous of human intimacy, did you know that?

Maddie high-fived her past self mentally, her last-night self who, through a series of good decisions and dares, had managed to fall asleep in this bed, in this scenario, and had allowed her to wake up in it today. She grinned and then lifted the sheets a little, just enough to look down and check, as if she didn't know, that they were both completely naked down there.

Stirring a little she felt her matted pubic hair part like velcro.

Her whole body was sticky, she realized. And achy. Her vagina was sore like she had been fisted.

She knew because she was fisted once. Weekend in San Francisco. I like this girl more and more.

Her throat was a hot wound, and as she started to speak with this hoarse whistling whisper, she felt proud because she could remember the reason:

"Did I just dream or we turned into porn last night?"

"I wouldn't call it porn. You call it por--"

*Good morning, you guys!*

"WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Maddie yanked the sheets back over them and tucked tight.

They were awake alright.

She hid into Vicky's arms. First time I saw her do this. Duly noticed.

"What are we gonna do?" she whined.

Victoria sighed, had no answer, smelled her hair.

Maddie raised her head to look at her. "She literally watched us fuck."

"You didn't seem so embarrassed last night."

*It's not like I'm gonna call the cops on you.*

"How long have you been inside of us like that?"

This morning it was Maddie doing the questioning, it seemed, straining on her vocal cords.

*Three weeks.*

"Oh my God she totally saw us taking a dump and shit."

Ok maybe not all of their intimacy.

"What are we gonna dooooo? Can't you shut off or something?"

*You don't even have to poop for me to see your poop.*

"EEEWWW!!"

*Ew yourself, you think I enjoy this?*

Victoria started to roll over and stretch out, "Leave her alone--wait no," but she sat up, "actually that's a good question. You can see us? how does it work?"

*I saw you! And I felt you! Sex is so awes--*

"Oh my God, I told you!" Maddie cut off, "She's a creep! We're possessed by some sleazy oil spill!"

Victoria had taken back the asking: "You're talking like you never had sex before, are you a virgin, Hera?"

*Your question doesn't make sens--*

"We take it as a yes, you know?" Maddie, as always.

*And I can still kill you, you know?*

"Who's your boss?" Victoria asked while scrambling out of bed. "Could we buy our contracts back?"

*I don't think so. Looks bad for a business.*

She stood up and took the comforter with her to wrap it around her body like a toga, off of the mattress and her whining sister.

"Give it back, it's cooold!"

"Get up."

Victoria went and prepared a coffee pot in the kitchen, and then headed off for the bathroom. Madison was following along behind her like a baby duckling, had grabbed a muffin from the tray on the countertop, was covering her private parts.

*Hey, Marge Simpson, I can see you under your hands.*

"Shut up, weirdo," she hissed back.

I shouldn't tease her like that, it's so sweet that she stayed naked. She could have put something on when she got up, all her clothes were scattered on the floor. She did it for her sister.

They're totally having shower sex.

And as a matter of fact, gathered as they suddenly were, in the bathroom, in its dazzle of white and pastel green tiles, there was a definite moment, a pause. Waking up in bed together was one thing. Morning day-to-day in broad daylight was another.

Not to mention the stranger monitoring it.

Vic was delaying untying her toga. Maddie was delaying sitting down on the toilet.

"Oh, maybe you want me to..." Victoria muttered, pointing at the toilet and at the door.

"Yes, no, I mean, I, no..." Maddie wriggled about next to the seat. "I don't mind you watching me pee--" and here came the blushing for both of them because somehow what she had just said could only sound sexual and it's not like they weren't already wet as fuck.

"I mean it's not you I mind." She sat down. "I mean if we're gonna take our showers together from now on, I'd better get used to takin' a leak in front of you."

And I find it kinda hot actually, she added so deep in her subconscious it wasn't even words. But I still heard it, of course.

"Sure," Victoria stammered, "I-I'll be in there." She struggled out of the comforter and stepped into the walk-in shower.

The screen wasn't frosted and despite the water and the steam they could still see each other. And they did. Irresistibly.

And then maybe it was because of this, or maybe it was because of me, but as Maddie was sitting there, elbows on her knees, she couldn't go.

Not a drop.

*Maybe I can help?*

"What?"

*Tinkling.*

"Leave me al--"

*Pontine micturition center activated!*

The neuronal signal hit and Maddie started pissing like a horse. The ragged stream struck on the bowl so heavily the noise covered the shower.

Victoria witnessed the whole thing. Half-smiling, half-horrified.

Smile which turned into shared flushing when their gazes met and locked.

Victoria watched Madison urinate, and Madison watched Victoria scrubbing the dried night of sex off her skin (and hair). She also finished her muffin.

They never broke eye contact. It was too awkward to.

And too arousing. Maybe it reminded them of ejaculating for the first time last night. Maybe it was the fact that Maddie was doing it completely naked.

They had been for ten hours straight now. And they had never felt so free in their entire lives. And there was someone else with them. Eyes and teeth. Advice and threat. And death lurking, in the shadow of betrayal.

And when Maddie was done and joined Vic in the shower, they kissed like an old couple whereas they only wanted to fuck like they had fucked last night. And they showered, while fighting the urge to dirty each other up all over again. And there was blood on their mind, vengeance for their deaths already escaped. And there was a living being inside their thoughts unchained at last.

I tried to help them make sense of all this by talking about my boss:

*Her name's Haldezide Igriis.*

"My God, 'that her real name?"

*Of course not. Her MO is that after you're dead, she goes to the morgue (she has connections) and she puts me in a jar. There's forty-eight hours before a symbiote dies inside its dead host.*

"She's a witch or something?"

*No. She's not. That's a real advantage, by the way.*

"You said you are a slave. So she's a slave owner."

*Yes. Mostly symbiotes. But she owns several tribes of faeries; five centau-scorpions that I know of; and I'm pretty sure she has a dragon in a safe somewhere. There's a black market for mythical creatures.*

The two girls eyed each other, grave. Something I said.

Victoria asked: "You saw the portrait in my office, next to the bookshelves?"

*The five dollar bill guy?*

"Yeah the 'five dollar bill guy'."

*What about him?*

"That painting's been in the family for a very long time and for a reason. We don't like slave owners."

*Oh. So you wanna help me because of a painting?*

"Rrright... Anyway: let's say we don't die this morning. What happens?"

*Halde thinks something unexpected happened and she keeps waiting.*

"You can contact her?"

*No.*

"Does she have spies?"

*She has assistants who listen to the police channels.*

"How long before she gets that something's not right?"

*I dunno,* I disembodiedly shrugged.

Victoria exited the shower, hastily dried herself and said, "Be right back."

*****

When she came back, she found Maddie shaving her pubes. At once she whined out: "Nooooo, what are you doing?"

"I wanna try."

"I love your bush, don't shave it! pleeease! It's like super naughty."

It was my cue to introduce a new trust-building feature.

*I can fix that.*

I moved the razor away from her body--safety first--then Maddie jolted and laugh-yelped. "Holy shit!" Suddenly the few strips of hair she had removed were growing back before their eyes.

"It tickles so much!"

*But I can also...*

Maddie got startled again. This time the itch was not just in her mons, it was in her buttcrack too. This time her pubes weren't growing, she scratched herself and handfuls of them were coming off.

In a matter of seconds she was smooth from navel to tailbone.

She tried to twist around, spreading her ass to get a look at it, but couldn't, so she walked to the full-length mirror.

She discovered herself looking like a Renaissance painting.

"Oh my Goood..." she whispered.

She turned around and looked at her anus, hairless for the first time since puberty.

Ever the trickster, I made all her hair sprout out again.

"Nooo, no wait!" she said, flapping her hands.

*Yes?*

"Front hairy. Back bald."

*Alright.*

I made it so.

She raised a leg, propped up the ball of her foot high on the wall, contorted pelvis and torso to supervise my work. "And let's try my labia too. Let's see how they look hairless."

Maddie pulled poses that made Vic's heart race, watching silently. "Could you make it more like a nice trimmed triangle?"

We tried a dozen different combinations, Maddie spinning on her long legs like a ballet dancer, spreading herself like a softcore model, wiping her slit with a towel because she couldn't help getting wet. She forgot she was uttering words like 'clit' and 'anus' every sentence, she was doing it as casually as saying 'hello'. And then she altogether forgot everybody could see her doing random masturbatory motions with her fingers to check how it felt in this or that particular pilosity setup.

*So sporting the bush wasn't some sort of political statement.*

"No, I'm just lazy."

One last configuration. A giggle looking down at herself in the mirror. It was settled. She turned toward Victoria.

"Ta-daaa!"

My crowning achievement. Uncannily hairless from the neck down, except for two thin strips trailing from the top of her clitoral hood up to the sides of her mons pubis. Like a V.

"V like vagina?" Victoria muttered, only pretending she didn't get it.

"No, dipshit. V like Victoria!"

The aforementioned rolled her eyes over an irrepressible smile and a sigh and a hug. They smooched and they laughed and they were in love.

And now they were back inside the shower. Vic was kneeling before her sister. It could have seemed deferent, almost religious--in some way it was--but mostly it allowed her to be level with her beloved cunt, which she kissed, with all her heart.

Then she turned Maddie around and had a look at that bare asshole.

Maddie let herself be inspected. She even spread her cheeks.

She wanted Vic to... But she remembered I could hear her thoughts.

~Fuuhhh,~ she thought.

*Sorry.*

~Do you really hear everything?~

*hhhhh-yeahh...*

~And you can't turn it off.~

*hhhhhh no.*

~Do you hear her?~

*Yes.*

~What is she thinking right now?~

*She wants to kiss it.*

~Kiss my...?~

*Yea your...*

~Why is she looking at it like that then?~

*She's imagining making you cum anally.*

~Wut, is that a thing?~

*It is. Remember when you came with your boobs last night?*

~Oh my God, I totally did. It was so weird. You did that, didn't you?~

*Did you like it?*

~I...~

She sighed internally.

And then she let it go.

~Of course. I mean, yea, you checked exactly the right box, I live for this kind of freaky shit.~

Victoria started kissing all around her anus.

In concentric circles.

Closer and closer to target.

~I could never have guessed she was a slut like me.~

*Interesting choice of word...*

~Term of endearment.~

*I know.*

~Hera, can I ask you something?~

*Yes?*

~That thing you did to my boobs last night, the titgasm or whatever. Could you please not do that to my ass, for the moment? If you planned to, anyway.~

*Don't worry. If it happens it will be entirely by Victoria's effort. I understand.*

And now she had a tongue teasing her hole.

~Can you feel it when she's licking my anu-- my fucking asshole like that?~

*Yes.*

~Like, in your own asshole?~

*Haha no. I feel it in my senses.*

~I've no idea what it means...~ This last thought got lost in the fact that Maddie had just started caressing her own clit. Her sex drive was truly driving her after last night.

She was supposed to shun an assassination attempt today. She should have died, instead she had met the reality of her own mortality. Like a defense mechanism --unless it already was a celebration of life--, she wanted to have sex more than ever, all the time. With the woman she loved.

~Thank you,~ she told me.

*For what?*

~You remember last night, just after the vibrator 69, when Vic was lying on her stomach and I was fingering her from behind and she came so hard she started to cry?~

*It wasn't my doing.*

~I know. I wanted to thank you for the memory.~

The beloved tongue on her ass pushed its way up. Maddie was moaning as much as she was thinking now.

She propped herself up against the tiled wall and relaxed her hole for Victoria, gave it to her.

And as Vic lashed out on it like only an anal addict knew how, Maddie focused. She prepared.

But it was clear that she couldn't feel anything resembling the buildup of a climax inside her anus, the same singular humming she had felt the night before in her nipples. But she had been rimmed before and she could tell there was still something different. It had never felt as good. In that tongue there was tenderness, passionate attention and there was a wicked lust. But most of all there was context. And that's why the Big Wave was coiling inside her, the intensity was pulsing and rising and that's why the puckered skin and the hidden wet skin of her anus got nothing on her clit at this moment.

Clit which she, on the other hand, started rubbing faster and deeper.

She wanted me to turn away. But she was so proud to have her sister's tongue up her ass. And if it felt real inside her clit, physical, it was her virgin little hole that guided her fingers, conducted by her sister's improvisation. Deeper. And deeper.

~What is she thinking?~

*I'm not telling.*

~Does she like eating a girl?~

*Enjoy the damn moment!*

~I love her so much.~

*I know.*

~I'm going to cum.~

*I know.*

Maddie tensed up. From her tippy toes to the muscles in her neck. And her clitoris filled up with the pleasure and motions of orgasm. Simple thought, a simple information, hard to tell whether side effect or catalyst of the greater pleasure in her anus licked up, this one mostly psychological. But this full circle spasmed unbalanced instead of waning down its usual way, and could fuse toward a unity holding Victoria by the hand.

Maddie groaned as loud as her sore voice could, to tell her it was so. And in her folly she also finished telling me the truth.

~I'm so scared.~

I know.

*****

They finally put some clothes on, they had to cheat death today and some other appointments.

Maddie started to wonder and to ask around how they were gonna go to the construction site, since taking the car with no accident would raise suspicion.

So Victoria reminded her they were filthy rich. If they couldn't go by car, they would take the rented helicopter that was landing on the lawn outside as speaking.

Maddie was smiling with all her teeth when she took her seat in the blaring Bell 505. A leather seat. The pilot wore chrome shades. And they took off in even louder blare.

The girls had a headset to hear each other, but my voice was very clear in their heads.

*You have the means to help me, guys.*

"I bet she wants us to kill someone, basically," Maddie said.

"What are we gonna do, Hera? Any suggestions?" Victoria asked.