With Teeth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+I didn't know this rule, where does it come from?+

Instead of words, Maddie showed her mental images, impressions if you will, of all the sex orgies she ever had. All the times where she had been tied up and offered like a prize to a group of people who proceeded to fuck her brains out; the times where she had just enjoyed butterflying around through a sex party, sucking a dick here, eating a pussy there, helping a couple to cum, touching herself watching a threesome on the floor; the times where she had been the center of attention; the times where she had just been hole#12; the times where she had been the only female; the times where there had been no men... And all these moments had seen her completely naked, from the start. Because she wanted to be prêt-à-porter, as the French say. Yes, I speak French.

+All that fucking and you never had anal sex before? HOW?+

~I don't even know anymore thanks to you.~

Vic smiled internally, turned her head toward Curtis and said, "Fuck me harder!"

Maddie wanted to say it too.

Having to restrain everything, voice, movements, was driving her into insanity faster than it should have.

~Tell him to pound your slutass.~

"Pound my slutass!"

+Tell me to cum,+ Victoria asked.

~Cum, you fuckin' slut!~

Not very original but in her state, Maddie could not really come up with something refined.

Neither Victoria who groaned and threw a spluttering "Fuuck!" at her lover.

Maddie almost didn't hear it, caught up in the delirium of feeling her ass cumming like it had been an erogenous zone all this time.

Though there was something she definitely heard. She heard some timid little voice--"M-Miss Andrew?..."--and it made her jump in fright.

Miss Andrew was sprawled on the floor, humping the air, surrounded by her clothes.

And all she could do was craning her neck toward Sasha.

Who was standing there, in shock. Looking straight down at and into her gaping asshole. "Miss Andrew, are you all right?"

Maddie couldn't run away screaming. She could. But it would break the bond, it would betray that she wasn't home, and it would ruin Victoria's marathon, and overall it would ruin this magical moment and frankly the most extraordinary mindfuck of her life.

And anyway, was she even able, physically, to stand? to do anything? To get away from this with her wobbly legs and her horny mind?

She never had sex with Sasha and never had intended to, they were "work friends". But after all:

Fuck it

So she spared her the bullshit and said: "It's exactly what you think and I'm sorry."

They stared at each other awkwardly, Sasha stuck in place, Maddie bumped rhythmically by some invisible pelvis.

"It's ok, I'll leave you alone." Sasha managed to articulate and waddled around. But then turned back, straight into the sight of this anus moving by itself, almost like breathing, and behind, the assaults of pleasure on Maddie's face. "Are you..." She was dizzy, didn't know if she could come closer. "Are you...on one of those designer drugs that make you super horny?"

She's such a sweetheart, Maddie thought.

"Yes, I am. I didn't know it would hit so quickly."

Sasha took one coy step closer and asked one coy question: "Can I... have some?"

That was a reaction Maddie did not expect.

She said, "No."

"Oh..."

Sasha sat down cross-legged. Her voice was shaky. "C-can I um...stay and watch?"

Fuck it

"Ok," Maddie said, "but then you'll have to excuse me if I go all out."

"Wut?"

And finally, after twenty-six orgasms, Maddie could let go entirely, untied the big knot that was her body and her tight lips, and started moaning--screaming--out her pleasure, and now she really looked and sounded like she was having the fuck of a lifetime.

Sasha gasped. She couldn't resist any longer. She put her hand under her skirt.

And Curtis the one-man gangbang went at it more than ever.

Handled around, groaning and raving, twitching from one central point that seemed to be her asshole, Maddie looked like she was possessed. She was her asshole. And she didn't even have to bother about lube cause the other two out there were taking care of it. All she had to do was to enjoy the huge cock enjoying her hole. Pace and motion ever shifting. Short pauses to change position. And between each orgasm, a bunch of preview ones, and between each of those, all the minute nuances and variations of this overly simple movement, back and forth over only a few inches, which nonetheless made the world go round.

"S-so..." Sasha tried in a shy but definitely horny voice. "This drug... what does it do exactly?"

Maddie's words were interspersed with cries and moans, rolling eyes, gasps of surprise and fits of her pelvis pushing back against an invisible partner.

"It's making me cum anally."

"Is that a thing?"

"It is. You never had anal sex before?"

Sasha blushed. Her hand froze like it had been caught. "I had. But it's good only when I touch my clit at the same time."

Maddie noticed the bulge of Sasha's fingers underneath her skirt and an idea blossomed out of the shiver this sight gave her.

"Sasha, I'm sorry it turned out like this, I'm the least professional art dealer ever, but...can I ask you something?"

"Oh we there already?"

"Yeah we there. I'm afraid we there."

Sasha sprang to her feet and made a beeline to Maddie's rear. "What do you want me to do?"

"Could you touch my clit, please?"

Sasha looked at her fingers, still wet from herself, and without anymore hesitation put them on Miss Andrew's erect clitoris. The reaction was immediate. A gasp for both of them, and a spark inside the clit for both of them too.

~Oh my God, my body isn't disconnected,~ Maddie thought. So then she said:

"Ok, now could you touch my... m-my asshole?"

Maddie couldn't see what was going on behind her but she felt it. She felt it good. Sasha was panting hard onto her butt, and her fingers, shaking but obedient, went from her unsurprisingly overly sensitive clit to her surprisingly overly sensitive anus.

"Ooooh," Mad gasped. "Put them in! Put them in!"

Sasha went deeper, touched the walls of her rectum undulating under her fingertips.

And now it was clear: ~The feelings are separate?~ Mad told me.

*Of course. I thought you had figured it out already.*

~I can cum independently from Vic?~

*Of course, dummy!*

~My brain will explode.~

*Probably, yea.*

"What do I do now?" Sasha asked, taking her fingers out to look at them like they had touched something paranormal.

"When is Geoffrey coming back?"

"I don't know."

"Ok. Well, the thing is... You can do anything you want with me, Sasha."

Their horny awkwardness was getting to me. For years they had maintained boundaries and had sex only vicariously through stories and anecdotes, avoiding flirting at work and meeting at parties. And now Sasha had been teleported into a porno.

"Just let me get my stuff," she said.

"What?"

She ran out of view, only to come back with her purse, from which she took out a bottle of lube and a bullet vibrator.

The latter went to Maddie's clit, the former down into her opened insides.

And thanks to Curtis' girth she quickly had four fingers up her ass. And thanks to Victoria's brain, she could now tame anal pleasure inside her own rectum.

And thanks to me, the two anal pleasures were going parallel.

~Seriously, Hera. Will it damage my brain?~

*No, I'm preventing it.*

Her thoughts were almost speechless, avoiding the implications and the scale all of this had taken.

~It's fucking scary, what you do to us.~

*Yes.*

They all went like this for a while, extremely repetitive, but that's the point.

When Maddie happened to be lying on her back, Sasha found the time to take off her skirt and pull her sodden thong to the side. She put the vibrator against her clit piercing and the resulting metallic sound was a lovely addition to the echoing mess. Next, she dove into Maddie's cunt and lapped away.

So much she began neglecting her fingers.

"Just fist me already!"

She raised her head. "Are you sure?"

~Are we sure?~

*Go ahead.*

Maddie pushed against the fingers to welcome them back inside her. And thus, with patience and care, Sasha eventually managed to slip her whole fist inside this gaping anus she had just met half an hour ago, up to the wrist. The two women repeated "oh-my-God-oh-my-God" at least fifty times through the whole ordeal; then a sharp yelp as the thumb went in; and then they melted into moans.

Maddie felt thrilling pain and discomfort, but also absolute ecstasy from Victoria, and simultaneously all the details of a hand and fingers inside her, pushing around, rubbing the walls coated with the sticky excitement for all the future buttfuckings she was going to have now that she had been converted.

*And the double penetrations.*

And the double penetrations.

"I'm a filthy analwhore, Sasha."

~I'm a filthy analwhore, Vic.~

+I love you, Madison.+

And always Curtis pounded away.

He was riding a stamina acquired from years of fucking the tight hole of this freak that was Victoria Andrew. But even virtuosos have physical limits, and soon Maddie felt the wondercock twitching and slowing down more often.

The guy was going to cum.

And now the vision of Vic swallowing a load came back to her. Only this time it wasn't Vic, it was her and she was not swallowing a load with her mouth, she was taking it deep in her ass.

Exactly like she was about to.

~Hera?~

*Ma'am?*

~Has Vicky some kind of magical heightening going on?~

*Nope. Everything you're feeling is the authentic experience.*

She wondered how anyone could cum this hard for such a long time but that was off-topic--She asked me:

~Would you enhance the sensations in her ass, like you did with my tits? When I tell you.~

*Sure. A gift from perv to perv?*

~Yes.~

*How much?*

~There's a graduation?~

*Between zero and cardiac arrest.*

~Just make her cum as hard as you can.~

*Fine.* I winked at her. *It means you will too!*

~Shut up. Now could you also.........~ She whispered in my ear the rest of her evil plan.

Then she mentally turned toward Victoria:

~Vicky, I want you to ride him reverse cowgirl until he cums. I want to get fucked like a fucking pornstar!~

+Mmh, good idea, my dirty princess. Anything for you.+

And now before Sasha's eyes, Maddie wheeled around her fist and spread into the infamous position, propped up on her hands and feet, thighs open, almost floating in the air.

"Sasha, I want you to slap my nipples over and over."

Taking continuous pleasure from acting as the little slut of a way sluttier slut, Sasha discarded her vibrator and pulled her fist out. She rose up on her knees and, one hand dry, one hand pruny, she started smacking those tits exactly the way Maddie had once told her she liked. (She had imprinted the how-to just in case.)

The room, already crowded with screams and whimpers and fleshy splats, resounded with whippy cracks.

Curtis started to grunt. He sank his fingers in her hips.

+He's gonna cum! Oh fuck yes he's gonna cum!!+

~Hera! NOW!~

Nervously because I was about to feel it too, I unleashed the plan onto them:

By a simple impulse inside some of Vic's braincells, the pleasure in her ass suddenly increased n-fold.

Another impulse and the erotic pain in Maddie's nipples appeared inside Victoria's.

They were full circle.

And Curtis started to blow his load.

Maddie felt her ass getting filled up with cum for the first time. Felt every jet of scalding hot semen hitting and brimming. It was as if she was taking it inside her mouth, that's how sensitive I had made them down there.

Along with the overwhelming satisfaction of being bred like this--in her slutcunt--came the big one:

Victoria started to cum anally. Harder than any human being ever did. Maddie arched, turned into an unbelieving gasp from head to toe. She opened her mouth for a soundless scream. The climax that echoed in her was so intense she couldn't even use her voice.

Even Victoria couldn't handle it.

Even after last night's frenzy, they couldn't handle the tidal wave that ravaged their hole from rim to bottom and back.

Oh and because the pleasure in Maddie's nipples was sent to Victoria's, who in turn was sending it back to Maddie, it created a feedback, which made Maddie cum with her breasts, just like last night.

As soon as she found the breath to, she let out a single howl, high-pitched, breaking her vocal cords once again, and went mute as the intensity hit her G-spot at full blast and started to make her squirt hands-free.

Sasha, still slapping away, was sprayed once before rolling aside, not out of disgust but out of surprise.

She stayed on the floor, utterly stunned, like she had been since the beginning anyway. She could only watch the gigantic gushes of girl-cum soaring and misting, a hand already on her clit, her other arm dangling, as stupefied as her mind.

So when Maddie ejaculated straight into the air vent on the back of the NFT screen, she didn't really react.

Neither did Maddie, because she, obviously, was too busy ejaculating and being wrecked by a bunch of orgasms coming from two separate brains (ass, tits, G-spot, and I added clit because what the hell), but also because she got sidetracked by Victoria when she turned around to clean up Curtis' cock.

Maddie was having a bliss seizure, or something like that. After everything she went through this afternoon, she was one-upped once more discovering that her sister loved going ass-to-mouth.

The words dirty analwhore were going back and forth in their two minds, slowly dissolving into the taste of edible lube, semen, and Victoria's ass.

So yeah she was too busy to notice or care about the sparks coming from inside the screen, and the alarming noise, and the smell of burnt plastic and the picture going askew and blocky. And thus she was startled clean out of it when a long wide and loud blast of white powder put out the fire in the smoking screen and anything around.

The two women looked: it was Geoffrey standing there, crazy-eyed, panting, fire extinguisher in his hands. "What the fuck is going on here?!"

*So this shit was a fire extinguisher after all!*