With Teeth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+To be honest I wouldn't have minded.+

~See? I told you!~

*Oh, blow it out your ass!*

+The girl can hear our thoughts and she still doesn't get the kind of pervs we are.+

~So what are you doing right now?~ Maddie asked her. ~Is he inside you?~

+Bitch, that's none of your business. What about you? you're home, right?+

~Dude, seriously!~

+I suggest you lie down, then.+

~Uh?~

+You thought you'd go scot-free? Prepare for your punishment.+

*Sorry, Madison, I think it's a good idea too.*

~What are you two talking about?~

Maddie fell to her knees before the NFT screen.

Something had compelled her to.

Fell to all fours. She almost headbutted the stupid thing.

She thought it was me. But then she noticed this warmth all over her.

Warmer on her back.

And something like the palms of some hands under her clothes. Strong hands. Wandering.

And still in her sudden incomprehension she could however notice that underneath the warmth was flowing a strangely enjoyable coldness.

As if she had been naked.

Maddie tried to get back up and couldn't. She tried to look around and could and did. And immediately she could phrase it: she was half in control of her body.

Something hot and hard and wonderful grazed her anus.

And it's this word, 'wonderful', definitely not her own in that situation, that gave her the hint. And from there she could phrase the rest.

She was half in control physically, but mentally as well. And that thing on her hole, she knew it was the tip of a penis, because while she never had anal sex, she had men who had frotted their dick in her buttcrack before. And it was 'wonderful' because Victoria thought it was.

"Getting it right so far?"

*Yep.*

She was on all fours because Victoria was. And she felt naked because Victoria was.

"And it's his hands I'm feeling on my skin, his chest on my back."

*Yep.*

"She asked you to get me under some kind of mind-control/body-control spell."

*Yep.*

"I'm feeling everything she feels."

*Bingo.*

It wasn't a punishment. It was a gift. From a perv to another perv. And Maddie would take it. It was one of the things with Vic and her: they had always a pretty good hunch about each other. She would take it.

"And he's going to fuck her in the ass."

In the mere seconds ticking down before it would start, Maddie thought about protesting, fighting out of the grip because she was not home.

She had started to crawl. To hide behind the monolith. Apparently Sasha had not heard the thump of her knees against the ground.

The sensations were getting clearer as she was accepting her fate. She had a tall, muscular man leaning over her back, his mouth kissing her hair, his hands caressing her everywhere they could but mostly her breasts. Victoria's hanging fake breasts.

They feel so different from mine.

And she could compare because she could still feel her own.

That's a trick I could play on her only for a few hours before she would go schizophrenic, but it came from a place of love, it came from Victoria. Hard to describe too. Like oil and water mixing. Two silhouettes overlapped and not necessarily in perfect sync, except at the core.

One last statement, a conclusion, took form in Maddie's mind...so shameful she suppressed it completely.

I'm gonna cum with my ass.

But I confirmed anyway. *Yep.*

She was going to cum with her ass, not the way she would, but the way Victoria can.

But Maddie was in the middle of that damn gallery, and there was someone there, and her boss Geoffrey could be back any moment. I can't have phantom sex here, she was mumbling around. And yet her slutty clit was trying to wrap its head around such a concept as phantom sex. Her enamored heart was beating over such a thought as touching her sister's soul.

Both together had been making her gasp for the last three minutes. Until the phantom reality hit that Curtis' hard cock was resting along Victoria's crack, and Maddie gasped again a little more precisely: ~Oh my God, is he...?~

Oh yes he was.

+Nine point five inches. I measured it myself. I won the sex lottery when I met this guy.+

*Two point one, diameter.*

+Oh thanks, I never knew the math for that.+

Yes, because: sorry, boys, to shatter your hopes; and sorry, girls, to reveal your secret, but yes: size does matter. Not that it means big is better; you can satisfy your partner with your little pecker. But a nice big filling cock is a bliss unto itself. Women just find it more convenient never to admit it, even to themselves; the same way men will downplay big racks cause they know they'll most likely have to settle for mid-sized boobs. And if you disagree, it's just that you haven't tried.

"I had a UTI every time I fucked a big dick," Maddie remarked.

Hehe, you got me, I was just kidding.

What was not kidding were the pecs she was feeling against her back. The abs over her tailbone. The strength of his hands. And cherry on top, she had no idea what Curtis actually looked like.

Maddie was experiencing the woman she loved on the within and some Greek god on the without. And why should she give a fuck anyway? Her life was facing death now, so why would she care about anything, when everything mattered?

So instead of wondering, instead she tried to allow herself a minimum of choice before the buttfucking spectacular, instead she said, ~Suck his cock,~

+Mh?+

~Please go down on him first?~

+Sure.+

Both of them got butterflies in their stomach the way Vic said it.

'Sure'

Like it was some casual thing.

She turned around casually and grasped the throbbing nine point five inches, casually, and took the huge, bulbous head inside her mouth and began sucking him. Passionately.

And for Maddie it was mind-blowing.

Her lips first, were pushed away, into a taut oval. Her tongue was pressed flat. Just like all the fellatios she ever did, except she was not doing this one. And her mouth was opening around nothing.

Yet his cock was rattling against her teeth; her left hand was gripping his right buttock giving her balance out of nothing; and her right hand, his balls were rolling.

Victoria was doing all the work, Maddie was bobbing her head up and down, trying to unfollow, trying to unlearn, because it was Vic doing it and Mad had to sublimate, to merge with her sister's will, her sister's rhythm, her sister's pleasure, her lover. Already she could understand it, because a ghost dick was bending her jaw, because while, for her, it was the biggest cock she ever sucked, it was not the case for Victoria, and Maddie could access that. She could be this girl who knew how to slobber on this precise rod.

So she tried to let go of one of the most instinctive sentience: how to move. She saw that it included other aspects, such as how to breathe. And also, in more distorted, unclimbable ways: how to like. Because Victoria's movements were driven entirely at this moment by how she liked to suck this penis, how to lick, where to lick, for how long, how hard, how much suction, how much pressure, when to twist her neck, how much saliva, all that made the whole thing so delicious, all that would make her moan and then him and then her in a feedback loop.

Maddie tried. She tried to align, instead of undergoing, instead of anticipating. But Victoria only gave her a few minutes to analyze and practice this new and utterly alien way of moving; she made her lips pop away from his tip, swallowing her spit and his precum.

Maddie recognized her sister's taste, and superimposed over it was the joy of knowing his taste like she had known it for years.

+Mad, you know I love you. But you have to understand I fucking worship this fucking cock.+

Victoria leaned forward and opened her mouth and there was something heavy and sly on her mind.

~Oh my G--don't tell me you're gon--~

She wrapped her lips around the head and didn't stop there, glided down slowly, taking his shaft in her mouth, more and more.

+Do you think I trained for this?+

and more and more

+Do you think I bought a ten-inch dildo and practiced on it for weeks and months?+ and more and further +Do you think I'm this kind of girl?+

and deeper

+Do you think I'm this kind of girl, Maddie?+

There was a long moment of reflection and hesitation that really was only a fraction of a second and then the answer admitted itself as obvious. The answer was a declaration of love. From a perv to a perv. Madison said:

~Yes,~ and Victoria pushed the big cockhead into her throat, drove the whole length of his shaft into herself until her nose bent against his abs. And for the first time Maddie felt how a deepthroat felt. And she didn't gag because Vic didn't. And it was amazing because Vic thought it was, felt it like it was. Everything should have been excruciating, the pressure on her jaw, on her stomach, her uvula, her gullet distended by this stiff intruder, but instead Maddie found an intensity. One she actually knew. She had experienced it in other places of life. It was this very fine line between pain, discomfort and keen pleasure that makes sex, or even life, so special. So dangerous.

Deepthroat, an activity Maddie had always seen as unnecessary torture, was now, through her sister, an act of need. She needed this penis inside her this way. It had never been about submission. Quite the opposite.

You eat what you love.

And once Victoria had sensually fucked her throat for about a minute--a time to allow Maddie to get the thing--she pulled him out, mouth open, air rushing in with a rasp, strings of thick saliva extending and dangling and breaking. She wiped her chin out of breath and spat a wad of slobber on his achingly engorged cock.

He was ready.

+So you wanted to know the kind of freak I am. Your words, remember?+

Maddie was too freaked out to reply. Looking at her own spit on the ground, wondering how it was her own.

Victoria spun around on her knees.

+Well, I promised you would.+

She squirted a careless dollop of lube over her crack.

And Curtis pushed her to all fours with the flat of his hand, took her by the hips and rammed his whole cock in her ass so effortlessly his balls slapped her pussy on impact.

Hidden behind her screen, Maddie wrenched like she had been touched by grace.

She had a nine by two all the way up her rectum. And it wasn't really there and it wasn't really her rectum and above all it was like she boundlessly adored it. No pain. Even as she could clearly feel that her anus was opened wide under her clothes.

Somewhere deep where she couldn't hear, she was repeating i'm gonna cum with my ass i'm gonna cum with my ass i'm gonna cum with my ass like a wreathing litany. And inside of it was the alternate meaning spinning in the opposite direction at the speed of thought: im gonna be a slut im gonna be a slut im gonna be a slut

The signal was really clear, that's how I noticed it.

I couldn't help but approach it.

I came closer, cell by cell. And when I was standing before it, like one would visit a strange giant machine, giant as a tower in a field, that runs on its own a whole planet or a planet core and is too ancient to have its engineers alive, I reached out a hand and caressed its metal shell. I caressed her thoughts, rumbling deep, clanking and blaring. A caress somewhere around affection and masturbating, as words have several meanings down here.

I put a lot of attention on one in particular, 'slut', whenever I could hold it.

Of all the words you made, this is the strangest. So meaningful and yet so impossible to define. Older than you could ever imagine. So unstable but so... Damn I don't even know, I was caressing her thoughts and my hand started to cum. Enough with me.

The long girthy dick pulled out of the girls until only the tip remained. And then the guy hit back in. By that point I had already lost Madison. She was surrounded by this anal pleasure Victoria was used to eat up.

She twitched twice and tried to quaver out, "Stop making me wet like that, I'm soaking my pants!" while unbuckling her belt.

*I'm not doing anything.*

She unbuttoned her jeans, already darkening at the crotch, peeled them down to mid-thigh, with soaked panties and strings of grool and all, and in a daze she stuck her butt out. And now she was sure, because she touched it with her fingers: her anus was open, stretched open, two point one inches wide; and because of the gallery lighting anyone standing there could have looked down her bowels.

And the thought made her whimper.

She asked: ~You'rn't gonna touch your clit, not even once, are ya?~

Victoria didn't respond, Curtis started fucking her ass--a steady, reasonable pace that would already have been too rough for a beginner--and Maddie moaned uncontrollably, as her ass suddenly became like a clit.

And the inside of her cunt contracted with every thrust, doing the work by itself.

And her actual clit was knowing pure delight just flexing in the cool air, obscenely erect.

+The shape of the head is so perfect, it outstretches my insides so fucking perfectly, up and down...+

It's funny. Victoria was already going loud from the pleasure but her mental voice was level and calm.

On the other side of town, Maddie was pondering. Would she get along with it, right there, in a public place, her workplace actually? Curtis had slid his dick in and out only around fifty times and already it was the most extraordinary thing she had ever experienced. So should she take the risk? or put a stop to it?

Victoria cried out.

"HAAhhh"

Maddie had just done exactly the same. Her voice resonated in the domed room.

It had been what Vic called a preview orgasm, just a short spasm of pure gripping pleasure. Something she didn't know her body was capable of until she had tried anal sex.

I guess Maddie was convinced. She took a peek at Sasha from behind the screen.

The assistant was still at her desk, trying to find a seven-letter word for 'Kitchen surface'.

Maddie relaxed her whole body. Relaxed her self.

And for the first time of her life, she got fucked in the ass.

Suddenly everything that could transmit information in her body sent ecstasy around, the one shared by Victoria.

There was this and there was the strange thing her anus and rectum were doing. The passage of the invisible penis was stretching them outward. Releasing them loose. And dilating them again.

And the phenomenon, which she couldn't see but pictured as wickedly beautiful, this pumping lacking its instrument, was happening in the open air, which was making a noise. Which she immediately loved. A wet sound of flesh stirred and pulled and stretched, not at all funny but on the contrary: sensual, intimate. Giving.

She could listen to it because she had to be as quiet as possible despite being pounded with force and assurance, her two hands pressing on her mouth so much her gums hurt.

+So how does it feel when it's done by pros?+ Victoria asked her sweet little anal-virgin sister, unaware that she was.

The answer was immediate. Maddie was too far in ecstasy to pretend she needed to think it over.

~It's like my ass is a vagina.~

I asked:

*So how does it feel?*

And she got even more honest by way of abstraction:

~It's like my ass is a slut.~

Let's go further. Her ass had become her slutcunt. And suspended in time and pleasure like Maddie was, this word wasn't any more ridiculous than the sound her slutcunt made. This word was exact.

+It's you who like dirty talk. So come on. Speak up!+

Thoughts don't stutter.

~My sister is a filthy analwhore.~

+Thanks.+

~My sister just popped my anal cherry...with a cock still wet from her own ass juice.~

Victoria cut in:

+Oooh it's coming...+

~What? No, I'm-- Wait!~

Something changed inside Madison. I had to go and see it for myself. The world-rooted titan machine was collapsing, engines and boilers and walls. i'm gonna cum with my ass nna cum wit h m ass was clipping out of recognition, paradoxically from [too loud] up to [silence], more and more, rather quickly. Its loop was disintegrating, slowed down into vestiges of greater value, solid traces of a single statement, fixed, that didn't need any repetition, immobile like a shrine. Victoria comes for me.

And she started cumming with her ass.

Around this cock which at no point relented before her orgasm, her skin started to glow with pleasure.

It glowed so bright the smoldering heat bit into the walls of her vagina. Her clitoris, still left untouched, was strained into paralysis, waiting for a climax that would never come, slow cold sparkles on its surface.

Curtis thrust into her flesh amazingly more lax for a second, and then the contractions cut it short. His huge cock had to fight through them.

She moaned inside her hands. Her slutcunt was gulping around his cock. Each clench fast and harsh. Until they went slow and forgiving.

Until they disappeared and the simple pleasure of being fucked in the ass came back in their place.

+I came for you, baby,+ Victoria said, as out of breath as Madison.

"I know," Maddie said, muffled into her hands. And now she knew. She knew how it felt. And what the fuss was all about.

But did she get time to muse over it? Did she get time to analyze anal?

+Ready?+

~What?~

+What, you thought that was it? It was only the intro.+

The headliner began.

It seized upon Madison. Victoria was fucked, plowed, railed, hurled around, rolling around, changing positions without regard to her orgasms exploding at random. She was screaming and cumming and it wouldn't stop. The huge, beautiful, impossible cock was coming and going inside her, constant and hard like a piston.

To really give a cruel idea of what Maddie had gotten herself into, Victoria shifted her weight, flexed her ass, her muscles, her mind a certain way. Hole ready, she invoked an orgasm, and three of them responded back to back. She came three times in a row. Maddie was begging. Already begging for mercy at the second one.

Took them a whole minute to go through this cascade. Each climax as strong as the last.

Mad was breathing through her drool, eyes rolled upward.

~Please slow down before I do something stupid.~

+What are you talking about?+ Victoria grinned.

The angle of penetration changed. The big juicy cockhead started hitting her G-spot.

~Oh my fuuuuck slowdoooooown~

+What are you going to do, Mad?+

~Mhaaaaahhagh I wanna do it so fuckin baaaad...~

"Mhaaaaahhagh..." echoed Victoria.

Curtis grabbed one of her ankles and raised her leg in the air. He pounded her deep, lying on her side.

~pleeeas...~ Her protests weakened because they were never real to begin with.

In her new position she couldn't even check on Sasha. But she did what she wanted to do. She started with her pants and panties biting into her thighs, then a few sways later she had removed all her clothes.

It was insane. The gallery didn't open before 7pm and Maddie was otherwise used to public nudity but this was a whole different territory.

+What did you do?+ Victoria asked, perfectly aware of the answer.

~Little sluts like me have to be naked,~ Maddie replied, while taking another orgasm up the ass.