With the Flick of a Wrist

Story Info
Wizard controlling a new lover with a spell.
2.3k words
4.89
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet evening for once. Camping out in the wilderness wasn't always peaceful. Nor safe...

The darkening they called it. An event that took place many years ago. It was the reason she was here. Some say she was seeking her fortune like so many heroes before her. Others say she was just an initiate sent out by her master to "train" in the wilds.

Staring into the flames of her campfire, a smirk twisted up the right-hand corner of her soft pink lips as she thought of this speculation, she heard so often in the village taverns. In her mind it was a bit of both. She was by no means that green anymore. You had to learn quickly to survive out here. She sighed, poking at the embers with the end of a broken staff she found near the ruined hut.

"Might as well get some sleep while it's quiet, Kara." The raven tilted its head, cawed, and hopped from Jarah's side onto a nearby pile of rubble beginning to preen his feathers. Jarah settled down on her bed roll, drifting off to sleep as she watched the flames die down to glowing embers.

She awoke with a start, eyes snapping open at faint rustling nearby. She inwardly rolled her eyes hoping this wasn't an ambush by bandits or a hunting party of creatures. Turning her head ever so slightly she could make out a dusky figure rummaging in her rucksack. "A thief!" she thought as that same smirk slowly curled the corner of her mouth. In one fluid motion she rolled up onto her knees grabbing her staff from behind her and motioning a symbol in the direction of the figure. She heard a gasp, the distinct scrape of heels in the dirt and a grunt as he was dragged and bound to a post at the edge of the clearing. "With a flick of the wrist," she thought to herself as she rekindled the campfire with another silent spell.

A man with sandy blonde hair, appearing a little on the scrawny side, was bound by her spell. "State your business thief," she spat at him in a low tone while glaring at him through narrowed eyes. He wouldn't meet her gaze, ashamed of being caught yet an air of pride still evident by the clenching of his square jawline. She studied his face, stubble from a poor day or two old shave shadowing the lines. She turned his face towards her with the end of her staff "What were you trying to steal!" she demanded as his piercing green eyes met hers.

"Food, and water," came the gruff reply.

She raised an eyebrow, "You mean a portal scroll, don't you?" She padded around the bound man slowly, still holding the staff to his jaw. She snorted, "Do you think I would be camping out here if I had any to spare?" She sat down on the log by the fireside, elbows on her knees, pondering whether to let the stranger go. "How long have you been out here?" her eyes scanned the sinewy muscles under his loose shirt glinting with a film of sweat.

"Longer than I care to have been scrounging around without any proper gear," an impatient tone evident in his raspy voice.

Maybe it was the loneliness playing tricks with her mind. Maybe it was something more primal, the scent of him perhaps. She could have sworn he was studying her form while she wasn't looking. "A flick of the wrist," repeated in her mind as she turned away and dropped more wood on the fire with a simple hand motion. Her thought trailed off, "A flick of the..."

Her golden eyes flickered with lust as she brushed a lock of her dark hair behind her ear, a wicked notion playing in her mind as she glanced at him over her shoulder. Turning back, she stood in front of her prisoner, breathing in the musky smell of man. A warmth starting to stir deep in her belly. "I have a proposition" she said thoughtfully, cocking her head to the left while shifting her weight to her right leg and placing her hand on her hip.

"What?" he barked at her.

She lightly traced her index finger along his jawline and down his chest where the lacing of his tattered tunic would have been. "Hmmm, you will have to make it worth my while to consider giving you my last scroll," she purred.

Jarah shrugged her shoulders making her cloak drop to the floor exposing her smooth shoulders, bare midriff, and shapely legs to the night air. She turned away, paused, and looked at him over her shoulder for a little dramatic effect as she silently started making another gesture. Her prisoner huffed and grumbled under his breath as she turned slowly on her heels... Undoing the laces of what was left of his breeches with a flick of her wrist.

It didn't seem like he was protesting to her actions all too much. In fact, she could sense the rising heat in him as he strained to control his breathing and not ogle her too obviously. He had clearly been alone out here for a long while as well... She stepped closer, grasping his jaw between her thumb and fingers, and turning his face to hers, planting a kiss on his lips. He neither responded nor resisted her efforts. She lazily trailed her fingers over his neck and chest, biting her bottom lip seductively.

Trying to seem less excited and more in control than she really was. She stepped in close, pressing her body against his. She gave a sly smile and huskily whispered in his ear: "I want you inside me. I'm aching for it. I haven't seen, much less touched a man in ages". She kissed him deeply, this time he responded, a small gasp caught in his throat as he stifled a low growl and kissed her back hungrily. He drew in a sharp breath and raggedly exhaled as he realized they were now suddenly, instantly standing with their torsos touching skin to skin in the glow of the firelight.

He tried to bring up his hand to touch her smooth caramel skin at the nape of her neck, or perhaps to run his fingers gently over the rounding of her breasts but he was still bound to the post. "Not yet," Jarah breathed in his ear, planting a trail of kisses down his torso as he strained against the magic binding. Tasting the dust and the saltiness of his sweat, she purposely left the undone breeches on him to build even more suspense. She toyed with the lacing, kissing, ever so slowly down, down, down. Until her hands and her lips met at the waist of his pants. She could now feel the unmistakable heat rising from him. Knew that he was going to be rock hard when she dropped his tattered breeches. She didn't though.

She slowly, softly toyed with him through the threadbare fabric. Tracing a finger over his bulge. Grazing a nipple against his bare skin as she slithered her half-naked body up against him again to look him in the eyes. His hips bucking almost involuntarily as she caressed him. Satisfied that her seduction was successful thus far, after what seemed like ages, she effortlessly slipped the breeches down over his hips, his rock-hard erection finally free, throbbing with anticipation of another touch.

She knelt before him again, biting her lip she slowly ran a finger up the bottom of his shaft. She was going to take her time, she stared intently with those golden eyes, her lust almost flickering in them like the flames of the fire at her back. As her fingertip reached the head of his penis she deftly wrapped her hand around the girth and slid it back down to the base. She could hear him trying to keep his breath steady. She could feel him trying to resist bucking his hips as she moved her hand up and down his shaft.

She stood before him again, gently hitching her leather skirt up and guiding his erection between the warm flesh of her thighs. He could feel her heat and moisture but could not manoeuvre his hips to enter her. She quite enjoyed seeing the frustration on his face multiply his lust. He clenched his jaw and squeezed his eyes shut as he turned his face up to the night sky, silently and impatiently waiting and wishing he was inside her already.

She took a step backward, breaking his concentration. As he returned his gaze to her, she deftly undid the side lacing of her skirt and let it drop to the ground. She sashayed her hips, turned around slowly and pressed her firm, round buttocks against his groin. She leaned into him while standing on her toes, letting out a throaty moan she whispered, "that feels good". In one smooth motion, she dropped back down to the balls of her feet while bending forward and rolling her hips backward, slipping the length of his shaft deep into her.

He moaned gruffly as she murmured, "Gods, that feels good." more loudly than before. She leaned forward, sliding him out of her slowly, pausing just before the head could pop out and spring back up against his stomach. She leaned back again slipping him into her warmth again, clenching her muscles around him, pausing, taking in every second of being filled by his hot throbbing cock.

He was straining against his invisible bonds more and more, trying his best to increase the pace, caress her, kiss her, reach her in any way other than the agony of the slow, warm, wet friction of her on his penis.

She unbound his hands silently where upon realising he was free, he immediately reached for her perky breasts, kneading them, tweaking her dusky pink nipples between his fingers, he ran his fingers down the smooth skin of her back. She increased her pace, starting a more rhythmic motion of long slow strokes along his shaft, in... and out, in... and out... almost like she was breathing him in.

He pawed at her hips, gripping her, and trying to pull her closer. Trying to thrust harder, deeper, faster, but he still could not move his hips freely. She was in control, and it was driving him wild. She did another long slow stroke and suddenly came back down hard. At that exact moment she released him completely and he instinctively thrust forward into her.

He shot a quick sigh of relief into the air and renewed his onslaught on her, almost toppling them off balance as he increased the pace, slapping up against her tight ass. Every time he rammed into her, she made a little throaty moan while clenching around him, which made him want to explode.

He gathered himself in that moment, knowing he wanted to make this last even longer. Knowing he wanted to drive her as wild as she had him. She almost cried out in disappointment as he pulled out of her and spun her around to kiss her. He pushed her towards her bed roll and motioned for her to lay down. He lay beside her, making out with her, licking, kissing, and nipping her skin, playing with her breasts again.

"I need you to fuck me" she breathed heavily in his ear. He remained silent as he shifted his weight and trailed kisses down her stomach. He gently spread her legs and slowly swirled his tongue around her clit. "I need... I...nn..." her voice trailed off as he gently slid two fingers inside her and replaced his tongue with his thumb making firm little circles next to her clit.

At first, he rolled his wrist back and forth gently rubbing the slippery velvet inside of her vagina. He then settled his fingertips with firm pressure on her G-spot.

"This is more than I bargained for," Jarah thought as a moan caught in her throat when he started pulsating his fingers in that spot, never completely breaking the pressure, making her insides feel as hot as the glowing embers of the fire.

He watched her intently, propped up on one elbow as she writhed and squirmed and broke out in a glistening film of sweat, almost glowing in the firelight while his fingers were pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

By now Jarah was the one ready to explode, teetering on the edge, panting, waiting, needing release... but he wouldn't give it to her just yet. He withdrew his fingers, Jarah's eyes snapped open, scowling at him. Before she could protest, he had deftly moved between her legs and was hovering at her entrance, just touching with the tip of his now dribbling member. He pushed her thighs toward her chest as he slipped inside, bearing upwards slowly and steadily knowing that he could mimic the motion he had performed with his fingers. She drew in a sharp breath as he did this, her body tensing up and her back arching.

"Hmmm, you like that?" He asked in his gruff raspy tone as he thought to himself with a smirk "who is in control now?".

He repeated this motion with his cock inside her until he could feel her starting to quiver, as she tumbled over the edge into a massive gushing orgasm, he plunged deep into her and thrust hard purposeful strokes, spending himself moments later inside her still quivering folds...

As they lay dazed in orgasmic bliss, he broke the silence, "I have a proposition of my own." Jarah raised an eyebrow as she studied his face. "How about you keep your scroll".

"But how will you get..." he quieted her question by kissing her deeply.

He mused, "We need to find me some armour then I suppose, if I am to be your.... hmmm, travelling companion...." He chuckled at her surprised expression and then introduced himself, "I'm Kellan, by the way."