All Comments on 'With You, I Am Whole'

by city_bird

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
PiaraqPiaraqover 14 years ago
beautiful

would like more please.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 14 years ago
Oh my!

I don't know what to say. I have never read anything quite like this before. I was both moved and sexually aroused by this tender yet violent story. I will read your other submissions to better understand what you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cute

I don't know if you intend continuing this, but so far the plot is very vague and simplistic, which really bores me. Sure, the sex is great, but the details are fuzzy as well the men's pasts.

Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep it up!!!

Everytime I read your stories I think that they are going to be a repeat of each other like many other writers do but they're not! I love the way you are able to invite your readers into a completely different world by giving us the smallest of details and leaving it up to our imagination to do the rest! Your writing is getting better and better! Love love love it!

Calit69Calit69over 14 years ago
Verskoon my

Ek het gedog iemand het Finn met n mes gesteek . He's got amazing recuperative powers. Really like your other stories but found this one vague and contrived.

Inky_DarknessInky_Darknessover 14 years ago
Great concept but...

It felt a bit like what would happen if you read a chapter 5 excerpt from a book. Too abrupt, and lacking in any real introduction or conclusion.

I know this is pretty much the same as what everyone else is saying, but the end result is that you didn't completely engage your readers (its hard to relate to a character when you have no basis for understanding them).

However, I don't mean to be raining on your parade, the language is excellent and it is a great concept, but the lack of development or solid storyline lets you down! Could be easily remedied with either a sequel or a prequel though, and I admit I'm being pickier than normal with you because your other stories are so good!

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 14 years ago
I found your characters intriguing

but it does feel like it needs a larger story to encompass it. I'd love to read that novel though, if it ever becomes a reality. Your writing style is very fluid and engaging and the idea of angels on earth, whilst not new, always presents interesting ideas for a story.

woman3450woman3450about 14 years ago
Thank you

What a beautiful story. Like two angels becoming a whole.

woman3450woman3450about 14 years ago
lol

that was redundant. Lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I was going to read it all and then....

Eli revealed his wings. What a disappointment. How boring that one "angel" saved another and all the rest of the "non-angel" world is evil. I'd be far more interested in one brave soul who was not of the same race saving and loving Finn then just one in hiding saving him. You missed a bet on this story, and turned it from something that might have had me reading it through, to something that instantly made me click off it.

flyinggirlflyinggirlabout 13 years ago
harsh

previous person was awful harsh. i liked it was a sweet story. keep up the good work and get out another story

DDfaeryDDfaeryabout 13 years ago

i really like this one - keep hoping that another chapter might pop up

LaLaLouLaLaLouabout 13 years ago
:) Sweet

I loved it and think that Eli being an angel too was a nice and unexpected turn.

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
imagine

ok...i'm being totally different from the rest of the commentators and saying just one thing...

Can you imagine having such creatures in reality?having the ability to fly? Being able to have beautiful large wings? Wow...and yet live in a normal world and have normal moments like the one at the dining table...

Nice..

*L*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

If you never meant for this to go beyond the the one chapter, I wish you would have given us a taste of what the visions meant.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

great story nice read.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 6 years ago
Perfect as it is

I hope you ignored the comments from people who have no imagination. It was PERFECT. Truly exceptional. All we needed to know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous